Kallisti's First Time Ch. 02

Story Info
The weekend after skipping school.
2.4k words
4.3
120.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first things were a little weird around the house when Uncle Alex and I would be in the same room with another family member. I could tell that he wanted me again as much as I wanted him. However, we were both too nervous to act upon our desires, too afraid of being caught. Then on the last Friday he was visiting I overheard my parents and Alex talking at the breakfast table. "Are you sure you don't want to come to the Lake with us?" It was my mother's voice and I realized that this weekend was her conference at the Lake of the Ozarks in mid-Missouri. Mom and Dad would be gone by noon.

"I'm quite sure of it Helena. I feel a cold coming on and I don't like to travel sick." I smiled at my Uncle's reply.

"Well Alex, it's just as well. This way Kallisti won't be tempted to have any parties while we're away." The three laughed at my father's paranoia. I felt a rush of excitement; Uncle Alex and I would have until Sunday night alone! I felt the desire to run upstairs and masturbate before school, I fought against it however since I knew that I would be having the real thing that night!

* * *

It was the longest Friday ever in the history of school, but now at 3:15 it was over and I rushed home. I burst through the door in search of Uncle Alex. I found him in the living room, all dressed up holding two bags from Dillard's. I rushed into his embrace, and we passionately kissed. "I've been waiting for this all week, Uncle!"

"Ummm, I'm glad Niece. I've been waiting for it too." He held up the bags. "I've got something for you. Go upstairs and put it on."

I ran upstairs and tore into the bags, moistening my panties at the thoughts of what wonderfully sexy presents he had bought me. Inside I found a black designer evening gown, some expensive make-up and a costly pair of designer heels. Hidden beneath the clothes was a box from Victoria's Secret containing a wonderfully nice strapless bra and panty set, garter belt and thigh highs, all black.

"I'm taking you out tonight Niece. I have 6:30 reservations downtown and a room at the Adam's Mark. Can you be ready by 5:45?"

I ran to him, flung my arms around his neck and kissed him. "Should I wear my hair up or down?"

"Up."

* * *

Dinner was fantastic. He had booked a table at a small, but expensive Italian restaurant on the Hill. When he ordered a bottle of Lambrusco, the waiter brought two glasses for the red wine without ever checking my ID. As we ate our meal we had a conversation covering family history, religion and politics. As we talked I slipped off my right heel and played with his legs and crotch with my nylon clad foot. He responded by caressing it softly, making me even more wet.

"Thank you Alex." I said as we walked, close together holding hands, to the car.

"For what?"

"Making me feel special, like a Princess."

He stopped and looked at me with a knowing grin. "Kallisti, you are very special. I am so lucky that you are here with me. So tell me now what?"

"What do you mean now what?"

"The evening is your choice, we can go to the hotel or we can be wild first."

"I choose wild!" I said as I slipped into the passenger seat and he closed the door behind me.

* * *

This time the bouncer checked my ID but not my Uncle's, he then looked at my Uncle with a curious look. "That'll be $10 dollars for you sir, the lady is free." He opened the door to the club and we stepped into the foyer to pay the cover. I could hear the loud thumping of modern rock, and the smells of smoke and spilt alcohol. I turned the corner and saw a new world of lights and sound. There were three stages; on each one was a woman in various stages of undress. However, none were dressed in more than a bikini or lingerie. Other women in skimpy outfits worked the floor, sitting on gentlemen's laps for awhile and then either moving on to someone else or taking one by the hand and leading them to a back room.

"This is my first time in a strip club!" I shouted over the music.

"I figured as much!" Alex responded to me with a laugh and led me to a seat. Almost as soon as we sat down a gorgeous latino stripper came and sat on my Uncle's lap. I started to feel jealous.

"Would you like a dance?" She asked him.

"I wouldn't, but my date might." He replied and I gasped in surprise. He looked at me with another grin. "You said you wanted wild tonight, Kalli." He read the hesitation on my expression. "Would you mind if I watched?" He asked me, melting my hesitation.

"God, no Unc..." I caught myself before I could say the word. The stripper smiled at us and stood up, taking my hand and leading me into the backroom. It was a little darker than the main floor and it took a moment for my eyes to adjust. It was a simple set-up, there were four two-person "couches" arranged in a U shape where everyone could see everyone else. The stripper led me to a seat in the corner and I sat down.

"First time in one of these, honey?" She asked me.

"Is it that obvious?"

"It's okay, honey. I won't bite!" She said as she took off her bra and shoes. He had beautifully full breasts, a tight stomach and dancer's legs. Her dark hair framed a pretty face and a pair of beautiful brown eyes. I could not blame any man for wanting to fuck her. "Since you are a woman, we are allowed more latitude back here." She said with a conspiratorial grin, as she slipped her thong down to the floor. She had a shaved pussy with a dolphin tattoo that looked like the animal was jumping over her clit. The next song started to play and she started to dance between my legs. "Scoot up a little honey, and relax." She instructed as she guided my crotch to the end of the couch.

Soon she was gyrating and moving all over my body. I could smell the wonderful perfume she was wearing. I could feel the touch of her breasts as they rubbed against me. Her hands danced up my legs and to my chest, feeling my breasts through the evening gown. "You can touch you know." She whispered in my ear right before she kissed me. I closed my eyes and began to play with her 38Ds. Then she reached under my skirt and started rubbing my pussy through the panties. As the song ended she kissed me again and turned to my Uncle and whispered something, he nodded in agreement.

The stripper came back over to me and gently reached behind me and unzipped my gown and pushed the top to my waist. "Is this okay?" I asked as she removed the bra. She kissed me in response as the next song began to play. This time she kissed my breasts while rubbing my clit. Her hands and mouth felt so divine all over my body, and her breasts felt just as good in my hand. She did not stop when the song was finished but continued uninterrupted. She rubbed and kissed and sucked me until she could feel the spasms of my orgasm. As I came to climax she started rubbing my clit vigorously in a way I had never thought of before. She kissed my lips and shoved her tongue down my throat to stifle the sounds of my orgasm.

* * *

"Did you like that?" Alex asked me on the way to the car.

"Yes, how much did you pay her for that?" I asked as I slipped into the car.

"A lady never asks and a gentleman never tells!" He said, slyly as he shut my door.

When we got on the highway I leaned over to him and whispered, "Time for your reward." I tried to say as seductively as possible, as I reached into his pants and pulled out his stiff cock. Before he could say a word I had my tongue dancing all over his throbbing member, paying extra attention to those spots he reacted most to. Soon I had as much of his cock in my mouth as I could fit. As he drove my head bobbed up and down on his cock. I could hear his soft moans and sighs of pleasure. I could hear the sounds of my mouth slurping his cock, sometimes making a loud pop.

As we pulled into the hotel parking lot a valet ran up to the car, as soon as he saw there were two in the car he backed away and gave my uncle a thumbs up. He parked the car, but he had not cum yet so I did not stop nor did he try to make me. He turned off the motor and relaxed. Within a minute I could feel his cock pulse and his body tense from the pleasure. I closed my lips tightly around his cock as he came in mouth, and I swallowed every drop. I did not want to make a mess, that is until we were in our hotel room.

I straightened up my gown and hair to walk through the hotel lobby. Uncle Alex led me to the elevators and once the high polished doors closed I could see my reflection. I had just walked through the parking area and lobby of a very expensive hotel with a small drop of Uncle Alex's cum at the corner of my mouth! As I nervously wiped the cum into my mouth with a finger I noticed Alex laughing. "Did you know about this?" I asked angrily.

"Yes." He said, a little more seriously. "It just turned me on so I didn't tell you. Forgive me?"

An adult had never asked my forgiveness before so I could not help but smile and kiss him square on the lips. I was surprised that he did not mind that only ten minutes ago my mouth had been loaded with his cum.

When the elevator doors opened he took me by the hand and led me to our suite. It was elegantly decorated with a king sized bed. I felt Alex sneak-up behind me and pull something out of his jacket. Then I felt his hands trace the outline of my back as he made his way up and into my hair. I closed my eyes and cooed softly to his touch, it was then that he slipped a silk blindfold over my eyes and I could feel him tie it underneath my hair in the back of my head. "Can you see anything Niece?"

"No Uncle, I can't."

"Good." Was all he said as he unzipped the gown, nonchalantly letting it fall to the floor. His lips danced and kissed all over my back as he took off my strapless bra, tossing it into a corner. His hands teased and pinched my nipples as he dropped to his knees behind me. I tried to go down with him to play with his cock but he stopped me. "Uhh, uhh, uhh! You just stand there or you don't get this." He stood up and I felt him place a necklace around my neck. I smiled, my first present from my first lover. Then he gently slid back to his knees and kissed the small of my back as he lowered my panties to the floor.

Then I felt his tongue dance around my asshole. "Uncle!" I proclaimed. "That's so dirty!"

"Do you like it?" He said and went back to doing it.

"But it's so dirty!"

"That wasn't the question." Again his tongue danced around my brown-eye. It did feel really good.

"Yes, I do." I sighed and let him have his way. When he stopped licking me, he stopped touching me altogether. I turned and started to ask him a question.

"Don't speak if you want your present." He said before I could mouth a syllable. I heard the rustling of his clothes as he undressed. Then I felt him grab me as he lifted me off my feet and carried me to the bed. He gently laid me down and spread my legs open. His tongue teased my clit, then his mouth sucked it. His oral mastery almost making me climax.

Another pause, and then I felt his body crash into mine as he started to fuck my eager and wet pussy. In and out he thrust like a beast, while his hands erratically explored my body. I could feel his lips on my neck kissing, then sucking and finally biting. As his pace quickened and his thrusts became harder, I could feel his drool as he moved his mouth to my shoulder. "Where do you want it?" He asked breathlessly, even though I had not cum I could feel his orgasm about to explode.

"Inside me." I whispered into his ear, tasting his sweat and smelling his hair.

This caused the animal inside him to burst out of its cage. I felt him bite down hard on my shoulder, I could also feel a trickle of blood. Then he thrust one last time, harder than ever before and I felt a warmth inside me. "I'm sorry, for hurting you and not making you cum." He said somewhat sheepishly as he removed the blindfold. I could now see his teeth marks on my shoulder, he had broken the skin and I was bleeding.

"It's okay, Uncle." I said as I leaned forward and kissed him.

"Do you like the necklace?" He asked as he placed a towel under me to catch the seepage. I looked down and saw a gold chain and at its middle was a V-shaped cluster of emeralds and diamonds. "I thought it matched your eyes." He said charmingly.

"Oh Uncle!" I said as I embraced him for another hug. Then I lay back down, seductively. I felt him nestle next to me, I could feel his dirty cock go limp against my hip. His hands played over my breasts, teasing my nipples as he went to sleep. I watched him there, sleeping and I started to quietly cry since I knew he was going to leave me soon. It was as I cried that I too fell asleep.