Kalpana & "Sir" Ch. 02

Story Info
Kalpana's slow seduction.
8.1k words
4.19
32.3k
16
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I wrote the first chapter of this story about 8 years ago. The story was inspired by a fan who also actively collaborated in writing it. It was a very rewarding experience -- both of writing the story as well as the sensual email correspondence with my fan. After publication of the first chapter, I started writing the second chapter. But here, there were differences between me and my fan as to the direction in which the story was developing. Although she graciously accepted my right as the author to develop the story as I wished, I held back. After all, for developing the story, I had used and intended to use many intimate details of her life she had so trustingly shared with me. I did not want to betray her trust. Also, the powerful mutual attraction between us threatened to develop into an obsession (certainly on my part and perhaps on her part too) and its logical culmination would have been direct face to face meeting(s) with unpredictable and possibly disastrous consequences. I therefore decided to scrap whatever I had written of Ch. 02 and also terminated all correspondence with my fan.

The other day I logged on to Literotica after a long hiatus. I was going through the list of my own submissions and felt impelled to open "Kalpana & "Sir" Ch. 01". All the old memories of our joint efforts of writing the story and our erotic, highly charged correspondence came flooding back and I felt a strong urge to write further.

So here is the result of my fresh labours, this time without the benefit of her interaction. I hope my fan (if she is still reads Literotica) will send me her feedback. She deserves at least half the credit but if I fail to live up to the promise of the first chapter, then it is solely my responsibility.

I would once again like to tell my readers that those looking for quick, fast and furious action will probably be better off looking elsewhere but I hope that those who want to read a good story will find this one rewarding.

Conversations that took place in Hindi are recorded in italics followed immediately with an English translation. Those familiar with Hindi may find it rewarding to read the original. Others can conveniently skip those parts.

Please do vote and send me your feedback.

I urge my readers to re-read Ch. 01 as otherwise Ch. 02 might not make sense.

****

Shyam Belekar returned to his hotel suite at around 4:15 PM. He had left soon after lunch post the Sigma Consultancy presentation, to wrap up an informal business meeting in South Mumbai. He refreshed himself with a quick cold shower and changed into comfortable slacks and T shirt. As usual, he looked dapper and handsome even in the informal clothes.

He hummed under his breath as he recalled all that had happened earlier in the day. He had every reason to be pleased. The presentation had gone well. Mr. Srinivas of Sigma had well understood the problems being faced by Trident's subsidiary. He had clearly displayed his mastery over all the facts and figures. The solutions proposed by him were quite original. Of course, Shyam himself had played a major role in guiding and mentoring the Sigma team. The MD had been pleased and had given Shyam carte blanche for implementing the new strategy...

His mind's eye then dwelt on Kalpana and his heart skipped a beat. He had to admit that in her, Srinivas had found a really capable professional, well suited for the task at hand. Apart from her professional competence, Shyam acknowledged to himself that he had been smitten by her, almost from the moment he had set his eyes upon her.

Kalpana was a well-scrubbed, well-groomed and reasonably attractive young woman (though hardly in the first flush of youth), but there was nothing exceptional in her appearance that could arrest one's eye at first glance. However, her poise, maturity, self-confidence, well-modulated voice, sparkling, intelligent eyes, a ready smile and an ability to connect with people soon made a positive impression on her interlocutors. As a man, Shyam had immediately become aware of her well-endowed physical attributes, hidden as they were under modestly styled but smart clothes that she chose to wear. However, what had most intrigued him was a smouldering, hidden sensuality in her eyes that sometimes revealed itself to a tuned, perceptive observer -- a sideways glance, a quick, wordless flash of response to a word or a gesture... and Shyam was a very perceptive observer indeed, particularly when it came to women. He had been rather pleased with himself when he had found himself reacting to Kalpana's sensuality. He was happy that even at his age of over 60 years his libido was still active. However, unlike in his salad days, he had not felt the urge to make a move on her. He was content to maintain an informal, avuncular relationship with her, giving support and advice when she needed help and guidance.

That had slowly started to change when, during the long hours they spent together, he had become aware of Kalpana's growing attraction towards him. Not that she said or did anything brash or overt, but he could pick up subtle hints from her manner of speech, the way in which her voice became slightly husky when she talked to him when they were alone, her body language, her habit of staring at him with a half-smile on her face when she thought no-one was looking... It was only natural for him to respond, even if unconsciously. He was also aware that she understood the signals emanating from him. There the matters rested, until the day of the presentation.

When he burst into the conference room that morning after his gym workout, he didn't even know who he would find there. He had been pleased but not surprised to find Kalpana. It was just like her to come in earlier than her colleagues and take control of the arrangements. He had quickly realized how tense and nervous she was and had set about to try and relax her, first by offering a cup of tea and then with a bit of a shoulder massage. He had had no ulterior motives until the moment he stood behind her and started gently massaging her shoulders.

Their close physical proximity, her heady feminine scent and the sight of her generously proportioned bosom, creamy décolletage and stiff nipples visibly poking up through the layers of her modest clothing had finally caused the dam to burst. She had resisted him weakly as he fondled and kissed her but had soon acquiesced, as her arousal quickly rose to match his. They soon ended up in the attached bathroom where Shyam had seated her on the countertop and fucked her vigorously, not caring that she was menstruating heavily. She had quickly climaxed and pushed him away, unable to bear the assault any longer, since she was very sensitive during her period. Although Shyam had brought her to a quick orgasm, he had not ejaculated. The catharsis had swept away all her anxiety and nervousness and left her with a warm glow and a good feeling of renewed self-confidence, which enabled her to go through the presentation with great élan.

Everybody had appreciated her performance and she had blushed at all the compliments that had come her way. She had blushed even more when she was by herself for a few moments, when she remembered the reason for her fine performance. Shyam had observed with an indulgent eye not only her presentation but also her subsequent blushes. When he asked her to come to his suite at 5 O'clock in the evening, he fully expected to continue their tête-à-tête from where they had left off in the morning. Knowing Kalpana as he did, he had no doubt she would come. His pulse quickened in anticipation as he rose and went to open the door in response to her timid knock. However, one look at Kalpana as he ushered her in told him that something was not quite right. Uh Oh! He thought...

***

Kalpana composed herself and kept her mind deliberately blank when she took the elevator to the executive floor and walked to Shyam's suite. However, her composure dissolved and she went into a nervous tizzy the moment she knocked on the door. She felt breathless, broke into a sweat and nervously tried to tuck unruly locks of hair behind her ears as she waited for the door to open.

"Hello Kalpana, do come in!" Shyam greeted her in his deep voice.

Kalpana froze and stood rooted to one spot, eyes downcast, her heart palpitating, her breathing fast and shallow, not knowing what to do.

"Aao Kalpana, baitho"

"Kalpana, come, sit." Shyam said as he placed an arm lightly around her shoulders and guided her to a sofa.

That fleeting touch did it. A dam burst. At that moment she desperately needed someone to hold her and support her as great sobs wracked her body and her eyes dissolved in tears. Unthinkingly, she dropped the handbag and file folders she was carrying and threw her arms around Shyam, embracing him tightly as she buried her face against his chest. In her confused state of mind and desperate need, she didn't realize that she was seeking comfort from the very person who was responsible for her seduction and her husband's betrayal.

Shyam held her lightly, letting her cry her heart out while he patted her back in an avuncular manner. After long minutes, her sobs subsided and she felt better. Spontaneously she stood on tiptoe, threw her arms around Shyam's neck, rubbed her cheek against his and gave him a quick peck on his lips. She did this as reflex action, something she had done many times in the past, in similar situations. The only difference was that this time, the comfort giver was Shyam rather than her hubby Kapil.

Her tears and runny nose wetted Shyam's face and left damp splotches on his T shirt. Her soft bosom against his chest and her feminine scent overwhelmed his senses. However, Shyam knew that her embrace and her peck on his lips were not meant to be sexual. He fought down his incipient arousal and pulled his hips back so as not to let her feel his hardening cock.

Kalpana too became aware of her body's response to Shyam's closeness. Her heart leapt in her mouth, she felt her nipples stiffen and pussy liquefy. She was stunned at this unexpected and unwanted response of her body. She felt betrayed. After all she had spent the whole afternoon berating herself for having been unfaithful to her husband and here she was now, on the verge of surrendering to "Sir" once again! Quickly gaining a hold on herself, she disengaged and allowed Shyam to guide her to a sofa. He pulled a straight backed armless chair and seated himself in front of her. She gratefully accepted his proffered handkerchief.

"Let us talk." He said.

She said nothing, not daring to look into his eyes.

"But first, what would you like to have? Some tea? Or a glass of wine perhaps?" He asked.

After a long while, she composed herself and responded. She never drank wine, but wouldn't mind a cup of tea; she said after a bit of cajoling. Shyam ordered tea and some filling snacks and then they started to talk, interrupted only by the room service guy delivering their order and pouring the tea.

He started talking about the presentation -- how well it had gone, what a great job she had done and so on, skirting around the elephant in the room, namely their sexual encounter in the morning. However he soon realized how strained and hollow his words sounded even to himself. Most unusually for him, he was at a loss for words. Finally, Kalpana came to his rescue.

"Sir, hamare beech jo kuchh hua aaj savere, uske liye shayad hum dono jimmedar hain."

"Sir, I think we both are responsible for what happened between us in the morning." She whispered in a low voice.

Shyam was startled, to say the least. He started to respond but she held up her hand.

"Sir, please mujhe bolne dijiye. Mere dil ka bojh halka karne dijiye."

"Sir, please let me talk. Let me get this off my chest." She said.

Shyam had never expected Kalpana to react like this. He decided to hold his tongue and listen to her. All these months their conversations had been mainly related to the work at hand. While their interactions had become friendly and informal, not even a hint of intimacy was permitted to come between them, even though both felt their growing mutual attraction. Now, Kalpana felt her inhibitions dissolve. Their sexual encounter had well and truly broken the ice between them.

Kalpana went on to explain how much he had impressed her when he had interviewed her, and how her respect had gradually increased and turned to awe as she saw and experienced the way he dealt with situations and problems as they arose and the leadership he provided to the organization. She did not hesitate to tell him how attractive she found his persona.

"Sach kahun toh anjane mein mai aap par fida ho gayi."

"To tell you the truth, without realizing it, I became smitten by you." She said.

Shyam could only admire her honesty and courage. He knew he could not have been as forthright.

"Mere pati ek bahut achhe insan hain, duniya ke sabse achhe pati. Hum dono ek dusre se bahut pyar karte hain. Mai sochti thi ki mai ek wafadaar shadishuda ladki hun. Kisi paraye mard ke saath sex karna toh door, kabhi kisi ke barey mein aisa soch bhi nahi sakti thi. Lekin dekhiye na, aaj yeh kya ho gaya..."

"My husband is a very good man, the best husband in the world. We both love each other deeply. I always thought that I was a faithful married girl. I could never have imagined myself thinking about another man, leave alone having sex with him! And yet, see what has happened today..." Kalpana paused and let tears flow freely down her cheeks.

Kalpana was being less than honest here. After all, none other than her husband Kapil had put the thought of sex outside marriage in her mind. Although Kalpana had vehemently rejected Kapil's suggestions, the thought had nevertheless stuck in her mind. However, there was no way she was going to share this with "Sir". What would "Sir" think of her hubby if he came to know? While she knew she would never have consciously encouraged another man's advances, she guiltily remembered her recurring daydreams wherein she had willingly surrendered to "Sir's" sexual aggression and helplessly enjoyed being taken by him.

***

Emboldened by Kalpana's willingness to openly talk about their morning's sexual encounter, Shyam too told her how he had felt attracted to her almost from the first time they had met. He went on to describe how attractive Kalpana was and how he couldn't help responding to her sex appeal, much as she tried to conceal it behind a façade of modesty. He told her that her earnest manner and simplicity juxtaposed against her hidden sensuality was what he had found irresistible.

"Sach kahun toh aaj jo hua woh ek din hona hi tha. Tumhe shayad pata nahin hai ki tum kitni kamuk ladki ho."

"To tell you the truth, what happened today was waiting to happen. You perhaps don't know what a sexy girl you are." Shyam told her.

Kalpana blushed. Shyam was merely repeating what her husband had told her innumerable times. She had also known it by the way men looked at her. She gazed at Shyam through her lashes as she waited for him to make a move to finish the unfinished business of the morning. Shyam observed her intently as she waited. She started fidgeting when nothing happened.

"Kalpana, aaj ke liye itna kaafi hai. Ab tumhe nikalna chahiye."

"Kalpana, that's enough for today. You must leave now." Shyam broke the silence.

She was shocked. She had come to his suite fully expecting Shyam to take his pound of flesh. She too wanted to get it over with, so that she would not owe him anything thereafter. But she was totally unprepared for this. How could he do this to her! Then she suddenly realized the irony of the situation. In the morning, she had resisted Shyam when he had forced himself on her and now that she was ready for him, he didn't want to do it! How could he treat her like a cheap slut -- to be taken or discarded as per his whims and fancies? She was all the more angry as she realized that she had again become fully aroused. She felt humiliated at his rejection. Her eyes flashed, nostrils flared and her face reddened.

"Toh kya sirf baatein karne ke liye aapne mujhe yahan bulaya? Is se to achha main waqt par ghar chali jaati."

"So, did you call me here merely to talk? Instead it would have been better for me to go home in time." She said.

She couldn't hide her disappointment and anger. Shyam was rather expecting this reaction from her. He would in fact have been disappointed if she had expressed relief at his suggestion. At his age, he had overcome the need for quick gratification. He was pleased to get confirmation that she was well and truly hooked. He would now reel her in at his leisure. What pleasure it would give him in doing so!

"Dekho Kalpana, aaj subah tum ek bahut vulnerable sthiti mein thi. Tumhari uss sthiti mein shayad tum mujhe nakar na saki. Halanki tumne mera jyada virodh nahi kiya, main sochta hoon ki agar tumhari manasthiti theek hoti toh tum shayad mujhe aage badhne nahi deti. Sach hai na?"

"Kalpana, look. You were in a vulnerable state of mind in the morning. Perhaps because of that you could not say no to me, although you tried. Had you been your normal self, you would perhaps not have allowed me to do what I did. Isn't that true?" Shyam asked.

Kalpana nodded her assent.

"Abhi shyam ko jab tum aayi toh tumhare mann me mujhe aaj subahre ka adhoora raha kaam poora karne dena tha. Hai na?"

"When you came today evening, you came wanting me to complete the unfinished business of the morning. True?" Shyam asked.

"Han."

"Yes." Kalpana whispered.

"Tumhe lagta hai ki subehre tumne climax anubhav kiya aur maine nahi, iss liye abb mujhe woh karana tumhari duty hai. Sahi hai?"

"You feel that since you climaxed in the morning while I didn't, it is your duty to let me do it now. Isn't that so?" Shyam asked.

"Ji."

"Yes." Kalpana nodded.

"Meri pyari Kalpana, tum kitni sachhi aur saadi ho! Issi se main tumhari ore akarshit hua. Mujhe pata hai ki tumahri manasthiti subehre theek nahi thi. Shayad abhi bhi tum khudpar kuchh bojh mahsoos kar rahi ho. Lekin main tumhari iss sthiti ka fayada nahi uthaoonga."

"My darling Kalpana, you are so straightforward and honest! This is what makes you so attractive. But I know that you were not in a good state of mind in the morning. Even now, you feel yourself burdened under an obligation. But let me tell you, I am not going to take advantage of your vulnerability." Shyam told her.

This went some way in assuaging Kalpana's hurt and anger. Even so, she did not want to leave any wrong impression about herself.

"Dekhiye Sir, aaj toh aapne mujhe jeet liya. Lekin aisa mat samajhiye ki aap ke ishare par main kabhi bhi aapke paas khinchi chali aaungi. Mujhe paane ke liye aapko har baar mujhe jeetna hoga."

"Look Sir, today you seduced me. But please don't think that you can have me any time just by crooking your finger. If you want to have me, you will have to seduce me again and again." Kalpana fumed.

Having thus unburdened herself, Kalpana felt better. Her temper started cooling off.

"Wow! What a wildcat, Shyam thought. He was impressed by her feistiness. This was the first time Shyam had witnessed this facet of Kalpana's personality. Oh! He had to have her! He made up his mind to accept her challenge. What a pleasure it will be to tame her and have her purring in his lap, he thought. He never doubted that he would succeed sooner rather than later...

***

"Oh my God, look how late it is!" Shyam exclaimed, glancing at his watch.

It was past 9 PM.

"Kuchh khaogi? Mujhe lagta hai tumne kuchh theek se khaya nahi hai."