Kalpana & "Sir" Ch. 04

Story Info
Kalpana re-lives her day with Shyam.
3.1k words
4.23
20k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to tell my readers that those looking for quick, fast and furious action will probably be better off looking elsewhere but I hope that those who want to read a good story will find this one rewarding.

Conversations that took place in Hindi are recorded in italics followed immediately with an English translation. Those familiar with Hindi may find it rewarding to read the original. Others can conveniently skip those parts.

Please do vote and send me your feedback.

I urge my readers to read Ch. 01, Ch. 02 and Ch. 03 for the sake of continuity.

***

Kalpana boarded a local train at Churchgate. It was a little past 5 PM on a Saturday. The women's first class compartment was only half full. She found a forward facing seat, leaned back and relaxed as the train sped northwards to the distant suburb where she lived.

She felt tired, satiated and totally fucked out after her tryst with "Sir". A little smile lifted the corners of her mouth as she recalled the difficulty she had experienced in walking, on account of her swollen pussy and tired thighs. Her nipples and cunt felt sore.

"Oh God! What a man!" She thought as she remembered the vigorous sexual aggression that Shyam had subjected her to. She clamped her thighs together and closed her eyes as her pussy contracted and panties became moist with her leaking juices.

She was totally overwhelmed by Shyam's Alpha male personality and the way he had effortlessly commanded her to do his bidding. He had made her to surrender to his will and she had found herself helpless to resist him. Having submitted to him, she experienced a sense of great fulfilment. No, she had not betrayed her hubby, she told herself, since it was he who had encouraged her to go ahead, in the first place. Besides, how could anything so intensely pleasurable be sinful? She asked herself. Being a Hindu woman, she believed in Karma. If this is what is fated, I have to go ahead and live out my fate, she told herself. She felt liberated from whatever residual pangs of guilt and regret that she had harboured till then.

"I must have done something good in my previous birth because of which I am getting pleasured by two men now." She thought.

She quickly suppressed a giggle that welled up. She looked around to see whether she had attracted any attention, but nobody was paying heed. She wrapped her dupatta securely around her shoulders and let her memories of the day she'd spent with "Sir" play out...

Ever the demanding, result oriented boss, Shyam had escorted Kalpana back to his suite after lunch and had then spent an intense 45 minutes studying the papers Kalpana had brought, asking searching questions and occasionally pointing out areas that needed further work. Having satisfied himself that the report and its recommendations and action plans were generally doable, Shyam had relaxed and was again ready to play.

After ordering coffee from room service, Shyam had plonked down on the sofa and then beckoned Kalpana, patting his knee. Wordlessly and without hesitation, Kalpana had seated herself sideways on his lap. She had snuggled up to him, rested her head on his chest and exhaled a luxuriant sigh of pleasure. Shyam's fingers had unerringly homed in on the buttons running down the front of her kameez. Soon, they had wormed their way under her slip and bra and had started playing with her nipples. Even as her nipples had stiffened in response, Kalpana had felt Shyam's cock harden under her thigh. She'd looked up at him with half open lips. Responding to her unspoken invitation, he had run his tongue over her lips and then covered them with his mouth, while his tongue explored the warm recesses of her mouth. She had started moaning as he firmly gripped her breast and kneaded it. After enjoying her soft, yielding bosom in his hand and her warm, fragrant mouth with his tongue and lips, Shyam had released her breast and cupped her chin as he'd looked deeply in her eyes. That look had melted Kalpana's innards and turned her into mush.

"Suck my cock!" Shyam had demanded huskily.

Kalpana had gotten off his lap and knelt between his knees. She had taken her time to kiss and breathe in the scent of his crotch and rubbed her cheek against his cock over his trousers. She had felt him slowly come to full hardness. Shyam had impatiently held her by her hair against his crotch and started humping her face. Responding to his urgency, she had finally opened his trousers and pulled down his boxer shorts, to uncover his erect cock in its full naked glory.

A surge of happiness had filled her as she had looked at the incontrovertible evidence of the success of her effort to please her master. Thus encouraged, she had pulled back his foreskin and licked the wet drooling head of his cock, inhaling deeply the musky, masculine scent emanating from it. She had closed her lips around his shaft and leaned forward, impaling her mouth on his cock and withdrawing a little when the crown entered her throat and made her to gag. She had then let Shyam hold her head and fuck her mouth, while she maintained a tight seal of her lips around his shaft. She'd licked the crown and underside of his shaft as it thrust in and out of her mouth, occasionally pushing his hips back when he thrust too aggressively and caused her to gag.

"I am going to fuck you from behind now!" Shyam had growled after pleasuring himself with her mouth for a long while, establishing his total control over her.

Kalpana had let Shyam remove her salwar and panties. He'd made her to kneel on the floor facing the bed and rested her torso on the bed. He had then administered a couple of playful whacks on her naked ass, just to create the proper atmosphere and assert his dominance. He'd then pumped a couple of fingers into her hot, sopping wet pussy, to make sure she was ready for him. Her pussy had offered no resistance as he had shoved in his hard cock to the hilt in a single slow, powerful thrust. He'd gripped her hips and started thrusting slow and deep, fucking her doggie style. Kalpana had experienced a couple of little orgasms as he'd spanked her bottom. That had primed her pussy and prepared it for the carnal feast that he then unleashed.

"Mmhh... mmmhhh... mmhhh..." Kalpana thrust her fist into her mouth to stifle the moans that welled up from within her as Shyam gradually built up the tempo of his thrusts, until his hips were slamming against her ass and his animal grunts provided a counterpoint to her moans. In the doggie position, the rim of his crown was stimulating her G spot and Kalpana quickly experienced a massive climax. Shyam stopped thrusting and enjoyed Kalpana's climax as her body shuddered and her cunt contracted around his cock. Shyam was out of breath and sweating profusely. Kalpana's body too was completely soaked with sweat -- her own as well as Shyam's.

Shyam was still erect in Kalpana's pussy, and was not even close to his climax. In fact he was surprised how he had attained an erection and maintained it so long, so soon after he had ejaculated earlier in the day. At his age, he rarely was able to get it up twice in a day. As he paused to catch his breath, he reached under Kalpana, rubbed his fingers on her slit and teased her clit. He then thrust his wet fingers in her mouth and made her suck them one by one. He kept rubbing her clit with his fingers while his cock was still buried inside her cunt, making her climax once again. Shyam got his second wind as her hot mouth sucked his fingers and he resumed his thrusts. But soon, Kalpana sensed that Shyam's stamina was faltering and he needed help. She started thrusting back against his hips and clenching her pussy around the base of his cock. This helped keep him hard and with one final burst of energetic thrusts, he ejaculated deep inside her. This time, his gonads were able to produce hardly half a teaspoon of semen. That was no concern to either of them as he collapsed against her prone body and buried his face in her fragrant tresses.

Kalpana's pussy had become raw and inflamed with the prolonged, energetic fucking and while she was not complaining, she was rather relieved when Shyam finally unloaded himself and collapsed against her. Although she was in the prime of her sexuality and Shyam was a skilful lover, her body was not as young and resilient as it used to be. She knew that Shyam had pushed her to the limit of her endurance.

***

As Shyam slowly recovered his breath after collapsing on top of Kalpana, he too was amazed at his capacity to fuck a woman twice in the space of a few hours. His cock stung as he pulled back his foreskin. The cockhead was bruised and red. He would probably not be able to get it up again for a day or two, he mused.

"Tumhari choot itni tight hai ki tumne merey lund ki khal hi utar dali!"

"You have such a tight cunt that you nearly peeled the skin off my cock!" He exclaimed spontaneously in crude Hindi.

Exposure to erotic English movies and stories courtesy her hubby Kapil had desensitized her to explicit English words like cock, cunt, ass, fuck etc. But her genteel, middle class Indian upbringing made her recoil in horror when she heard synonymous words in Hindi like lund, choot, gaand, chudai etc. Early in their marriage, she had told her hubby Kapil quite firmly her dislike of such language and he had thereafter respected her sensibilities.

Kalpana was naturally scandalized at Shyam's use of such crude Hindi words. Her embarrassment left her speechless. She cringed and buried her face in a pillow, saying nothing. Even so, his language awakened an illicit thrill of excitement somewhere deep within her...

Shyam was pleased, but not surprised at how tightly her pussy had gripped his cock. He knew that the notion of pussies inevitably becoming loose with age, use and childbearing was just not true. Although Kalpana was in her thirties and had borne two children, her pelvic floor muscles were strong and well-toned, thanks to her habit of doing regular exercises and yoga. Contractions of her pussy muscles during regular and energetic sex with Kapil had also helped to keep her pussy tight.

"But don't get your hope up that this will happen every time we meet. After all I am not a young stud anymore!" He admonished.

"Chhee! Kaisi baaten kar rahe hain aap!"

"How can you talk like that!" Kalpana responded, her ears red with embarrassment.

It was not clear whether she was protesting his use of vulgar Hindi or his admission of the limits of his stamina. Moreover, she was not used to talking openly about such matters. She was nevertheless thrilled with Shyam's implied promise of more such meetings. Gathering courage, she decided to tease him a bit.

"Aapne kaise samajh liya ki hum phir se milenge?"

"What makes you think that we will meet again?" She asked cheekily.

"Haan, yeh bhi sach hai. Ab hamare project ka kaam toh kareeb kareeb poora ho gaya hai."

"That's right. After all the work on our project is almost completed." Shyam played along with a straight face.

"Ji!"

"Yes!" She said.

"Phir bhi, agar zaroorat pade toh tumhe bula lenge. Aaogi na?"

"Still, if needed I'll call you. You'll come, won't you?" Shyam asked with a sly smile.

"Aapki zaroorat poori karneko toh aana hi padega na?"

"I'll have to come if you need me, isn't that so?" Kalpana responded, her eyes twinkling.

"Bilkul theek. Tumhari bhi koi zaroorat ho toh bhi tum aa sakti ho! Tumhari zarooratein poori karne ki poori koshish karoonga."

"Good. You too can come if you need something. I'll do my best to fulfil your needs." Shyam promised.

Both knew exactly what "needs" they were talking about.

"We should have a proper channel to communicate. No point in needlessly involving others, don't you think? Shyam asked, coming down to practical matters.

Kalpana nodded in assent.

"Tell you what. Why don't you set up a new email account? Let me know the ID and password on Monday. That way, we can communicate through that account by saving messages in the Drafts folder. OK?" Shyam suggested.

"Yes Sir!" Kalpana responded.

She then disappeared into the bathroom and emerged fifteen minutes later, clean, well-groomed and smelling of a light floral perfume. Shyam speeded her on her way with a quick kiss and a playful whack on her bottom.

***

She had not carried a change of clothes with her. Hence she had to wear the same clothes through the day they had absorbed their mingled sweat. So, although she had showered again just before leaving Shyam, she could still smell his scent on her. She decided to throw her clothes in the laundry hamper and shower again as soon as she reached home. She planned to tell Kapil all that had happened when they retired to their bedroom for the night.

It was close to 8 PM when Kalpana reached home. Although the lights were on, the house was oddly silent. She had expected to be mobbed by her kids but was surprised to see that only Kapil was at home.

"Amma bachchon ko lekar unke kissi friend ke ghar birthday party ke liye gayi hai. Ghar lautne ko shayad aur ek do ghante lag sakte hain."

"Mother has taken the kids to a friend's birthday party. They should be back in an hour or two." Kapil told her.

"Oh! OK." Kalpana responded.

Kapil was usually out with his friends on Saturday evenings and hence Kalpana was caught off guard to find him home. She had hoped for some time to compose herself before meeting him.

"Let me go freshen up and change." She told Kapil and headed towards their bedroom, but he blocked her way.

"Pehle mujhe batao aaj kya hua!"

"First tell me what happened today!" Kapil demanded, with a strange glitter in his eyes.

"Haan, sab batati hoon, lekin mujhe change toh karne dijiye!"

"Yes, I'll tell you everything. But let me change first!" She exclaimed.

But Kapil would have none of it. He pulled Kalpana into a tight embrace. She felt her hubby's cock harden against her belly as he kissed her roughly. He pushed her to a wall and thrust his hips against her. He buried his nose in her bosom and inhaled the soiled scent of her clothes.

"Tumhare kapdon par uski gandh hai!"

"I can smell his scent on your clothes!" Kapil exclaimed gruffly

That excited Kapil even more. The buttons of her salwar flew off as he roughly pulled it open. He fondled her naked breasts and kissed her again, probing her mouth with his tongue. Although Kalpana had had a full day and was rather tired, she could not fail to get aroused by Kapil's rough love play. She too started kissing him back passionately.

"Tumne uske saath jo kiya woh sab mujhe batao!"

"Now tell me everything that you did with him!" Kapil demanded.

"Zara rukiye! Bachche or Maaji lautate honge! Raat ko bedroom mein sab batati hun."

"Let's wait till nightfall. I'll tell you everything in the bedroom then. Mother-in-law and the kids might return any time." She tried to reason with him, but Kapil would have none of it.

"Nahi. Tumne uske saath jo kuchh kiya woh sab ABHI merey saath karo!"

"No. Do with me NOW everything that you did with him!" Kapil upped the ante, his eyes glittering dangerously.

Kalpana felt an odd thrill of excitement as she saw the possessive madness in his eyes. She quickly locked the main door of the flat. She then unbuckled his belt. Soon, his trousers and shorts were lying on the floor and Kalpana was stroking his erect cock. She seated him on the sofa and looked up at him as she knelt between his knees.

"Aah! Toh tumne usko aise choosa?"

"Ah! So is this how you sucked him?" Kapil asked as Kalpana took his cock in her mouth and started pleasuring him.

She let him roughly fuck her mouth by holding her head in his hands, occasionally letting him slip into her throat. Her pussy was so sore that she would have preferred Kapil to finish in her mouth instead of fucking her pussy. But she wanted to satisfy his desire to do what Shyam had done earlier in the day. So when she sensed that he was close to climaxing, she stopped him and pulled his cock out of her mouth with a plop. She quickly removed her salwar and panties and positioned herself on her knees against the sofa. Kapil then took her doggie style. She winced and a cry of pain escaped her lips as Kapil's hard cock stretched open her bruised pussy.

"Usne tumhe aise kiya kya?"

"Did he do you like this?" Kapil snarled as he started fucking her energetically.

"This is my punishment. I must bear it." She thought as she bit her lower lip and endured the pain.

Her punishment was short lived, however. Pretty soon, the pain was replaced by a throbbing heat. The heat built up into waves of pleasure that emanated from her pussy and spread all over her body. Soon, Kapil climaxed and unloaded himself inside her, triggering her umpteenth orgasm of the day. After regaining their breaths, they uncoupled.

"Bas! Poore din bhar mein sirf itna hi hua?"

"Is that all that happened in the whole day?" Kapil asked mockingly.

"Ab main poori thak gayi hoon. Is waqt iske aage nahi bata sakti."

"I am completely fagged out. I can't tell you anything more now." Kalpana whispered.

She gathered all her strength and resolutely pushed Kapil away. She was barely able to stand up. She summoned up her reserves of energy and walked unsteadily to the bedroom and closed the door behind her. She collapsed on the bed and lay there, dazed. She emerged twenty minutes later. Although she had freshly showered and dressed in clean clothes, she looked tired.

Not a moment too soon, as it turned out, since the doorbell rang and the kids burst in, followed by their grandmother, all happy and excited about the party they had been to.

To be continued...