Kalpana & "Sir" Ch. 05

Story Info
A short and sweet afternoon assignation.
3.7k words
4.24
24.2k
8

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to tell my readers that those looking for quick, fast and furious action will probably be better off looking elsewhere but I hope that those who want to read a good story will find this one rewarding.

Conversations that took place in Hindi are recorded in italics followed immediately with an English translation. Those familiar with Hindi may find it rewarding to read the original. Others can conveniently skip those parts.

Please do vote and send me your feedback.

I urge my readers to read Ch. 01 to Ch. 04 for the sake of continuity.

*****

Shyam called Srinivas, Kalpana's boss for a meeting, during which all the loose ends of the Trident project were tied up. After the meeting, Shyam took Srinivas aside and requested him to allow Kalpana to continue to unofficially assist Shyam in the implementation of Trident's marketing plan from time to time, as needed. Srinivas readily agreed to Shyam's request. After all, Shyam was Srinivas's old boss and benefactor. Srinivas was well aware of Shyam's reputation as a lady killer. But if he had any doubts about Shyam's true motive behind the request, he kept them to himself.

"Has Kalpana fallen under Belekar's spell?" Srinivas wondered. He hadn't detected any signs of that happening.

"Well, if she has, she's certainly not the first. Probably won't be the last too. Lucky old goat!" He mused, a slow smile spreading on his face.

Having settled that with Srinivas, Shyam lost no time in calling Kalpana to his office to brief her about the arrangement.

"We will keep in touch through the email account that you've set up. OK?" Said Shyam.

"Yes... Yes Sir!" Kalpana stuttered, her heart fluttering wildly. The thought of saying no to "Sir" didn't even cross her mind. Within a few days, Kalpana got Shyam's first message in the Drafts folder of their shared email ID. It was short and to the point, asking her to meet him for lunch the next day, at a restaurant in a midtown luxury hotel. Her face flushed, heart somersaulted and nipples stiffened as she read the message.

"Yes Sir!" Her reply was equally short and direct.

***

"Unfortunately, we won't be able to properly review the Trident marketing project today. The Managing Director has suddenly called an important meeting in the evening. I have just cancelled our room reservation. Still, we have plenty of time for a good meal!" Shyam informed Kalpana with a naughty smile as the maître d' hotel seated them at a table in a hidden corner of the restaurant.

They sat next to each other, close enough to be able to converse softly and yet not so close that passers-by would wonder whether they were intimate. The top of the table was lit by a low overhead lamp. The surrounding illumination was low. The tablecloth covered their laps. Shyam quickly ordered food and drink and then went on to describe the finer points of the food and wine they had ordered. He was his usual calm, self-assured and attentive self. He had taken off his jacket and wore a formal shirt and an expensive hand-made silk tie, looking suave and dapper as ever. Kalpana's heart fluttered as she savoured his close physical proximity. She was flattered that such an attractive, personable and powerful man found her worthy of his attention.

The service was unobtrusive and quick. The waiter disappeared after serving their food and drinks. Kalpana perfunctorily tasted the food and kept her fork down. Try as she might, she could not focus either on the food or on what Shyam was saying. She fell under a spell as she gazed intently at Shyam, listening to his smooth, low baritone voice and breathing in his masculine scent that had the slightest undertone of an expensive aftershave. Of its own volition, her hand slowly crept into his lap. Startled, Shyam looked at her and noticed her slightly unfocussed gaze and trembling, half open lips.

"Do you know what you are doing, Kalpana?" Shyam whispered.

She averted her gaze and said nothing, letting him hold her hand and caress her palm with his thumb. Slowly, he placed her hand over his crotch. She pressed it a little, and slowly moved it up and down, lightly caressing his growing hardness. Shyam never expected Kalpana, the outwardly prim and proper wife and mother to do something like this. Indeed in his long and varied experience with women he had come across just two who had done anything comparable. His pulse rate shot through the roof and his cock became fully hard, straining uncomfortably against the confines of his shorts. His inhibitions too went out the window.

"Go to the ladies room and take off your bra. I want to feel your nipples." Shyam ordered hoarsely, his heart thumping against his ribcage.

Kalpana was aghast at what she had started without conscious intent and stunned at Shyam's order. Never in her life had a thought of doing anything like this crossed her mind. Yet, she felt impelled to comply. She got up and walked to the ladies room, almost in a trance. She was wearing a saree and blouse outfit that day.

"Why am I doing this?" She wondered as she locked herself in a toilet cubicle and unwrapped her pallu. She unhooked her front opening blouse, reached behind and unclasped her bra. She pulled the shoulder straps of the bra through the short sleeves of her blouse, then disentangled them from her arms and pulled her bra off. She held her naked breasts in her hands and felt their weight, while looking at her stiff nipples and imagined it was "Sir's" hands that were holding her breasts. She felt a liquid fire light up in her pussy and dampen her panty. She closed the hooks of her blouse and adjusted her braless breasts so that they nestled comfortably and her cleavage showed through the neck opening. She then wrapped her pallu securely around her shoulders and returned to their table. She slid into her seat and settled down close to Shyam. There was no mistaking their intimacy now.

"Give it to me!" He said.

He noted her hesitation as she gingerly pulled the bra out of her handbag.

"Don't worry. You'll get it back before we leave!" He assured her as he held her bra to his nose and sniffed it appreciatively. He didn't try to hide what he was doing and anybody passing by surely would have noticed what he was sniffing. Kalpana's face was red with shame and yet she was oddly thrilled at the prospect of being caught.

"You know, you have the most wonderful scent. Your breasts, your mouth, your cunt..." Shyam whispered as he put his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. She made no objection to his explicit language. Instead, she blushed and felt sticky secretions ooze out of her pussy. Shyam's other hand sneaked under her pallu from below. Slowly, oh so slowly, his fingers and palm caressed her breasts and grazed her taut nipples. Only the thin fabric of her cotton blouse separated his hand from her breasts. Kalpana could barely suppress a moan that welled up.

"Open your blouse!" Shyam whispered. With trembling hands, Kalpana reached under her pallu and opened the lower three hooks. He snaked his hand boldly inside her half open blouse and started possessively caressing and fondling her naked breasts. He rolled and pinched her nipples between his thumb and forefinger.

Her lust awakened, Kalpana was enjoying Shyam's play as much as he was but she was also frightened at being caught. Although all the action was happening out of sight and in dim light under the cover of her pallu, a keen observer could have easily guessed what was happening. The thought of being caught further fanned her passion. She kept her face down and bit her lip, straining to keep from moaning.

"You know, you seduced me with your nipples that day. What a shameless slut!" Shyam whispered into her ear while continuing to play with her nipples, referring to their meeting in the conference room on the day of the presentation.

"What cheek! After forcing himself on me he has the gall to blame my nipples!" The thought floated lazily through her mind as she thrilled to the sensations caused by his skilled fingers.

"Mmh..." She moaned almost inaudibly.

She could have angrily rebuked him and pushed him away. But she was so crazed with lust that she responded by arching her back and pushing her breast against his palm. Shyam continued to knead her breast and then pinched her nipple hard, well aware of what that was doing to her.

"Unnhh!" A low moan escaped her lips in spite of her best efforts to suppress it, as a sharp jolt of pain and intense pleasure radiated outward from her nipple. That immediately woke her up from her trance.

"Excuse me!" She said hoarsely as she straightened up, removed Shyam's hand from inside her blouse and disentangled herself from his arm around her waist.

"Mujhe ab jana chahiye!"

"I must go now!" She whispered between jagged breaths as she snatched the bra lying on Shyam's lap and put it in her handbag. Shyam could sense from her unsteady gait how aroused she was as she walked to the ladies room.

"I must fuck her now!" He decided, unmindful of the meeting with his MD that evening.

As always a man of action, Shyam made a couple of calls. First, he requested the hotel reception to restore the cancelled reservation for the room. He then called his executive assistant and informed him about a slight change in his plan. Instead of a review meeting in his midtown office in preparation for the meeting with the MD, Shyam would now meet him directly at Trident's headquarters in south Mumbai and would he kindly come ready with all the papers etc.? Shyam then sat back and relaxed, humming under his breath. He had no doubt that Kalpana would not simply go away without saying goodbye. By the time she returned from the ladies room a quarter of an hour later, Shyam had the card key for a room with him.

***

Kalpana looked at herself in the mirror and saw her inflamed eyes with reddish threads running on the whites, lips swollen and half open and bosom rising and falling erratically. A fine sheen of sweat glowed on her skin. Her pussy throbbed with arousal.

"Oh god! What's wrong with me? Why am I behaving like a shameless slut in broad daylight? I must get a hold of myself." She thought.

She splashed cold water several times on her face to cool herself down. Locking herself in a toilet cubicle, she put on her bra again, taking care not to touch her nipples. She put on a fresh panty that she'd carried with her after wiping her pussy dry and stowed the soiled panty in her handbag. Its gusset was completely soaked with her sticky, lubricious secretions. She straightened her clothes, brushed her hair and composed her face into a semblance of normalcy. She prudently decided to wear sunglasses to hide her eyes that still showed signs of her waning arousal. She then returned to their table to take leave of Shyam.

***

"Chalo! Hamare paas ab dedh ghanta hai!"

"Come! We have an hour and a half!" Shyam told her, rising from his seat and leading the way to the elevators.

All thought of leaving went out the window and Kalpana's ebbing arousal shot up again. Once again her pussy dripped secretions and soiled her fresh panties. Her heart thudded against her ribcage and nipples hardened and pushed against the confines of her bra. She didn't utter a word as she meekly followed him into an elevator. There were a few other people in the large elevator and although there was plenty of space, Kalpana and Shyam stood close to each other, looking straight ahead. Her hand crept into his and received a quick, reassuring squeeze. She waited impatiently for the elevator to stop at their floor. She was primed and ready, eagerly awaiting the fuck-fest she knew "Sir" would unleash...

The moment the door of the room shut behind them, Shyam pushed Kalpana against a wall, humping his hips against her. Her handbag slipped off and her pallu fell off her shoulders.

"Anhhh..." She moaned as he scooped her generously sized breasts out of her blouse and fondled them roughly. He held her chin in his hand and turned her face up. Breathing hard, they rubbed their lips against each other and their tongues duelled, too impatient to engage in a long kiss. Separating, Shyam undressed quickly until he was only in his boxer shorts, while Kalpana too took off her blouse and bra and faced him, her large breasts rising and falling, inviting him to fondle them. He quickly untucked her saree from around her waist and loosened the drawstring of her petticoat, both garments pooling around her ankles.

"Uuhhh..." She reacted as he thrust his hand under the waistband of her panties and cupped her bald mound, feeling the heat and wetness. His middle finger easily parted her labia and went deep inside her hot, well lubricated cunt. She moved her feet a little further apart to give him better access as he fingered her using one and then two fingers, all the time looking intently into her eyes.

He quickly spread a Turkish towel the bed on and lay her down. He propped her up in a semi reclining pose by putting a couple of thick pillows under her shoulders. He slid off his boxers and knelt between her legs, then slid her panties off too. She eyed his thick, engorged cock through half closed eyes as it swayed and bobbed with his movements. The cockhead was partially covered with his foreskin and was wet with his precum. He surveyed her reclining form. She was completely naked but her breasts were covered by her crossed arms. On the other hand, her legs were parted and her inner lips were clearly visible, red with arousal. He could actually see clear fluid leaking out of her slit. He chuckled at the contrast between her leaking cunt lewdly on display and her breasts modestly hidden behind her crossed arms. Quite unconsciously, her hips thrust upwards ever so slightly, in a come hither motion. He moved her hands over her head and she let them rest there. Her breasts were now uncovered, awaiting his pleasure. He squatted on his haunches and pulled her hips towards him until his cockhead kissed her nether lips.

"Unhhh..." Kalpana moaned as she felt his cock slowly and smoothly invade her most private passage. Her cunt offered no resistance to his cock at all. It just opened up and fitted snugly around his shaft. With a couple of in and out movements he lodged himself fully in and felt her cervix against his cockhead.

"Hnhhh..." Shyam grunted, savouring the wet heat of her cunt and felt her tightening her muscles around the base of his cock. He slowly pulled out and thrust in again, looking at her face as she experienced a series of little climaxes lit by the friction of his cock. She closed her eyes and lost herself in the waves of pleasure that rolled in, starting at her pussy and washing all over her body. After half a dozen leisurely thrusts, Shyam stopped, his cock buried deep inside her, his pubic hair tickling her bald mound. He lifted his torso off of her and lightly slapped her cheeks, waking her up from her stupor.

"Neeche dekho!"

"Look down!" He whispered.

She looked down between her breasts and watched with fascination as his cock slowly pulled out of her pussy until only the head remained buried. The shaft was shiny and wet with their juices and she could actually see her inner lips as they were pulled out, wrapped tightly around his cock. This visual stimulation, added to the sensations emanating from the friction of his cock against her pussy as Shyam gradually speeded up his deep powerful thrusts was too much for her to bear.

"Nnhh... Nnhh... Nnh..." She moaned, her eyes closed and her face contorted in a rictus of lust as Shyam continued to pound her, until suddenly she held her breath and her cunt started spasming around his cock.

Kalpana wrapped her arms around him and pulled him down on top of her as she went into the throes of a powerful climax. Tears streamed out of her eyes. She released her breath in a big rush and slowly recovered from the orgasmic high. She opened her eyes and Shyam's face loomed into view. She planted a series of small, loving kisses on his lips. The expression on her face was that of total satiation and release. She relaxed, savouring the post coital intimacy and the warmth and weight of his body resting on top of her. Suddenly, she coughed a little. Her pussy reflexively tightened around his cock, still hard and buried deep inside her. She realized then that he hadn't yet come. A wan smile lit up her face as she tightened her pussy around his cock and thrust her hips up, urging him wordlessly to continue fucking.

Shyam of course didn't need any encouragement. He had merely paused to catch his breath and to savour the sight of Kalpana living through her intense orgasm. Nothing pleased him more than to see a woman experiencing a good solid climax of his own making. He locked the back of her knees in the crook of his elbows, bent forward and licked her lips and sucked her tongue as it flicked out between her lips. He fondled her full breasts as he started thrusting his hard cock deep inside her tight hot cunt. He started grunting as the speed and power of his thrusts built up, taking his pleasure of her hot young body. Both started sweating profusely as his hard cock battered her already bruised and used cunt, producing loud slapping and slurping sounds. Kalpana teetered on the brink of pain and pleasure as her soft and fleshy mons and thighs absorbed the thrusts of his hips and his cock ravaged her innards. Soon she sensed his rhythm becoming erratic and knew he was close to his climax.

Finally, with a loud "Aaahhh..." Shyam spurted semen deep inside her pussy. This triggered another of the many climaxes she experienced that afternoon. He collapsed on top of her, his face nestling against her dishevelled hair. She lovingly combed her fingers through his short salt and pepper hair, cooing sweet nothings in his ear. A gurgle of laughter welled up her lips as she felt his deflated cock slip out of her pussy and their combined juices oozed out, tickling her. He lifted himself off of her and both looked at the junction of her outspread thighs, where her hairless pussy gaped open, her inner lips inflamed, red and smeared with cum.

Most of the lovemaking between Kalpana and her hubby happened at night, in the dim light of a night lamp. So she was not used to being naked in bright light. Only the intoxication of her lust had overcome her inhibitions and had allowed herself to be stripped and exposed to her lover's gaze, in bright light. With her lust ebbing, Kalpana suddenly felt ashamed at the wanton display of her most private place. Quickly she closed her thighs, pulled a sheet over her body and covered her face with her hands, squirming with embarrassment.

Shyam chuckled at her discomfiture. Admonishing her not to move, he quickly went to the bathroom. After washing his own crotch, he returned with a couple of napkins. He fought off her hands that tried to hold on to the sheet covering her body and held them over her head till she stopped struggling. She finally gave in and offered no resistance as he pulled the sheet off. She wriggled and squirmed with pleasure as he proceeded to wipe her down, first with a wet napkin, followed by a dry napkin. He started with her face and then moved down to her neck, her armpits, her breasts, finally down to her pussy. She let him spread her thighs apart and clean up her gaping pussy. He pushed her legs over her chest, lifting her hips off of the towel she was lying on and cleaned up her backside too. He pulled off the soiled towel and rested her back on bed. Surveying his handiwork with satisfaction, he couldn't resist bending and planting a kiss on her hairless pussy. She still smelt of their combined juices.

Shyam checked his watch and realized that they could spend another forty-five minutes together. They lay snuggled against each other, Kalpana's head resting on his shoulder, a leg thrown over him while her fingers played with the coarse salt and pepper hair on his chest. Once in a while she pecked his chest, his hair tickling her nose.

12