Kamal & His Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when I got the shock of my life. He was in the puja room, wearing just a dhoti. He was offering prayers in there. I waited for some time, hoping that he would be done. His eyes were closed and it seemed he was genuinely reading the scriptures from memory. Since I didn't want to disturb him and I was feeling chilly as well, standing there in the wet blouse and petticoat, I decided to get dressed.

I moved towards the bed and started to undress. As the puja room oversees the bed, my back was towards him so I couldn't see what he was doing. But I heard his voice and was reassured that he was occupied. I opened my blouse first, so that my back was totally uncovered. I wiped myself dry with the towel and then reached for a fresh blouse, turning sideways to get it. My boobs were totally naked and one could see the fair orbs and brown nipples from the side. But since I was convinced that uncle was busy, I didn't bother to cover myself. I wore the garment over my breasts and then pulled a fresh petticoat over my head and tied it at my chest, the bottom of the garment just covering my butt cheeks. I opened the wet lower garment and proceeded to wipe my legs and thighs, bending over to do so. If anyone was looking from the back he could make out my plump cheeks and my pussy lips peeking between them, clearly. I then opened the knot at my chest and lowered the petticoat, tying it at my waist.

I turned around to find that uncle was just getting up. He offered me Prasad, which I took with head bowed. I could feel his eyes boring into the deep cleavage of my boobs. The blouse was sticking to my skin as it was damp. The wetness made the semi-transparent blouse almost see-through. My nipples were also hard and jutting out obscenely. Uncle was ogling this view with great pleasure.

When he saw me looking, he immediately averted his eyes and mumbling something, went back downstairs. But not before I saw the massive bulge in his dhoti. It was sticking out obscenely from the garment. I was sure then that he had been spying on me as I bathed. He also must have looked at me as I got dressed and got aroused. I felt sick that this 50-year old man had looked at my body, but there was nothing I could do about it now. I vowed to be more careful in the future.

When Meera finished, for some strange reason, I was fully aroused. My cock was sticking straight out from my lungi. Without a word, I pulled up the garment and exposed my hardness to her. She looked at me in surprise, as I was aroused so quickly after our last session. She understood my need and quickly got in position to service my tool, bent over with her ass facing me; just the way I liked it. I just caught her hair as I wordlessly bent her head down to my rampant penis. She opened her mouth at once, engulfing almost half of the swollen member. I watched her as he started to suck my meat, her mouth forming an 'O'. She lovingly sucked on the engorged head as she used her wet tongue to caress the side of my hard cock, making me moan in pleasure. One of her hands gripped my balls as she massaged them for my enjoyment. Her mouth moved up and down as she used her lips to grip my penis.

Her description of the old man's voyeuristic tendencies had excited me to no end. For the first time, I realized that I liked it. I loved the idea of my wife showing her body to another man. Maybe it was perverted, but I didn't care. I imagined the old man gaping at Meera's fair breasts and her ample arse as my wife sucked my penis expertly, now rubbing the hot shaft in circular motions while her mouth followed the same pattern. I imagined him watching us this very moment, jacking off to the show of my wife servicing my tool. This brought me to the brink of excitement as I clutched Meera's hair with force and ejaculated into her mouth.

"Ooooohhh, I'm coming sona (dear)....!!!"

Meera dutifully took my entire load in her mouth, swallowing the warm flow of juice erupting from my cock head. She held my penis inside her mouth, gently pumping it till I had discharged fully, then took the softening flesh out and licked it, squeezing the head to coax out a few drops of semen that she lapped up eagerly. She smiled at me like a cat, seemingly content to have a bellyful of my sperm. Then she came up and snuggled with me as I realized that Meera had had all three of her holes plugged and filled tonight. That brought a smile to my lips. She was a perfect whore in bed, I thought with satisfaction as I lay exhausted from coming three times in succession. We drifted off to sleep.

To be continued...

12