Kamana Ch. 02

Story Info
The Fall From Power.
8.3k words
4
6.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FALL FROM POWER

Rebecca was a complete product of her environment. She was born to a Lesbian couple that used a clinic to inseminate one of them. Her mothers raised her to be very active in the world of empowerment of women. She was taught to believe that women were the stronger gender and that she could rule the world. She was put in the best private schools and groomed in politics. By the age of 16 Rebecca was leading marches and events for women to protest or assert their rights. She built a coalition around her of women of all ages and colors and religions that believed in the empowerment of women. She attended a prominent university and studied political science, women's studies, and law. As she worked her way to the top of her class, she continued to remain active in the women's movement. She was willing to fight for any cause that would give women equal rights, and she was forceful with her words and deeds. She became a force to be reckoned with.

At 22, Rebecca was attending a rally for the equal treatment of women in the NFL when she met William. William was a young man that wanted to meet a passionate independent woman, and he thought women's rallies would be a good place. He was instantly smitten with Rebecca and worked very hard to court her for over a year. When she stopped to pay attention, she found William to be a smart, sweet, caring man that treated her very well. He stirred in her a feeling that she hadn't felt before. She began to see him at every rally and would meet him at night for dinner and drinks. She saw that he was willing to give her anything, and she took advantage of his generosity. It took 6 years, but Rebecca finally agreed to marry William.

After their marriage, William continued to support Rebecca in any endeavor, spending time and money to help her succeed. She ruled over William, demanding and selfish. William would cater to her every whim, often neglecting his own desires to accommodate her. At age 30, she ran for congress, winning her district easily. They moved to the capital and Rebecca began her political career. She would be uncaring with William sometimes, and even abusive to him. She would yell at him and call him names, making him sit and listen to her rants and agree to whatever she wanted. William tried many things to help calm her nerves, often making drinks or running her baths. Soon he found that he was often able to calm her down and make her happy if he could get her to sit still and open her legs for him to use his tongue on her pussy. He would get her to sit so he could get on his knees between her legs as she would rant to him. Slowly, his hands would run up her thighs, finding her pussy hot with his fingertips as he gently pushed her legs wider. His lips would find their way up her thighs as her voice would start to soften. As he moved up her thigh, his tongue would begin its journey up to her wetness as he would find her clit with the tip and slowly begin to work it. She would become calm, almost purring like a kitten when he licked her. He was very good at bringing her to orgasm, and it would put her to sleep for hours afterwards.

Rebecca was ruthless in the Senate, only voting for bills that benefitted women. She bullied and pushed the men until they bowed to her demands, and when that didn't work, she would convince them with her seductive smuttiness, meeting them in empty conference rooms and broom closets. She would fuck any powerful cock for a vote. She would then go home and tell William. She loved telling him every detail about the men she would fuck and how they used her. It made her feel empowered when she could rub it in his face. William would listen to her describe her exploits with other men, thinking about watching her fuck them. He would think about the slut he married and dream about being in the room with them.

She quickly gained power within the Senate and within 2 years was the Senate leader. For Rebecca it wasn't enough. She was hungry for power, desperate to rule the world. She had gained popularity and support across the country and after 7 years in the Senate, the time was right. She ran for the highest office in the land.

Even though she had the support of many rich and powerful people, and all the money she needed, it was an uphill battle. She spent a year campaigning hard against a formidable man. But she had something he didn't. She could use her pussy to get what she wanted. Every day she spent traveling, speaking, meeting citizens, fucking donors and sponsors. Every night she would be in a different city, and every night, she would fuck a different man to gain his support. And in the end, it paid off. Rebecca became the first woman to win the office, and she felt empowered. She went into office with the idea that she could make the world bow to the whims of women.

Rebecca began her tenure by replacing all the men at the top of government with women, and appointing only women in her cabinet. New policies were written and others unwritten to give women full authority and equality in all things, and the women's rights groups cheered her on. The men weren't happy, and most of them withdrew their support for her, but it was too late. After 6 months, she determined it was time to start working on the rest of the world.

Rebecca began traveling. She met with the top leaders of every country, demanding their allegiance and loyalty to her and the ideals that she brought to them. She was met with resistance but was forceful and refused to negotiate. She offered sexual favors to some and they did not accept it as well as the leaders here. In fact, some were insulted. Some other countries did not want to participate in her efforts, and she pushed until they rejected her completely.

Rebecca started showing visible frustration with her efforts to create peace and empowerment in the world. She began to push harder and threaten those who refused to work with her, sometimes insulting people personally. Nothing was working. Some leaders felt insulted by her brashness, and they began to decline her invitations and reject her phone calls.

Since she was failing in other places, she turned her focus back to her own country. She passed more laws to give women more rights. She insisted that women be treated equally in all things. But her popularity was dropping. As her frustration grew, she became crueler to William at home. She largely ignored him, only paying attention enough to yell at him when he got in her way or tried to talk to her. She only wanted him to lick her pussy every night so she could sleep. He would gladly bury his face in her pussy, licking and eating her out until she came in his mouth. Then while she slept he would take a shower and masturbate still tasting her.

Other leaders of the world began to meet without her. They spoke of her and the country, discussing the actions they may take to stop her from upsetting the balance of the world. In her anger, she retaliated by adding more taxes to all imports, and increasing foreign regulations to hurt their economies. This angered the whole world. Our closest allies pulled away from us and began cancelling treaties and agreements. Rebecca continued to pressure the world, and they continued to push back harder.

Twelve countries, known as the Band of 12, convened to discuss their options. The Band of 12 determined that Rebecca and our country must be stopped, and they agreed to work together to stop her. Sanctions and penalties were imposed, bank accounts and other assets frozen. Our exports were rejected and imports stopped. We were isolated from the rest of the world.

The effects were almost immediate. The country began to collapse. Inflation squeezed the pocketbooks of every citizen. Layoffs and shortages plunged us into depression. People struggled to pay their taxes and feed their families. But Rebecca remained convinced that she was just in her efforts and she only became more enraged. She threatened war if the sanctions weren't lifted. She started to come unwound publicly. The Band of 12 would not listen and would not falter.

Within three months, Rebecca sent airstrikes to wound the 12 countries and they just squeezed harder. A mysterious super flu hit us that season, wiping out a majority of our population. No one could say for sure, but everyone believed the Band of 12 caused the spread of the virus by poisoning our water supply. Since the water around the country was blamed for the spread of the virus, people began only drinking bottled water. The country was in shambles, and the world was watching. Rebecca increased military operations around the world, and they wiped out much of the world's population as more countries joined the Band of 12 to fight. So many lives, and Rebecca was hardened. She was angry that the world wouldn't listen, but at the same time she was desperate for approval and acceptance.

Three years into her term, Rebecca was looking for the answer to her troubles. She was lost, no answers and no hope. The country was sick and dying, most of the men had died in battle. The economy was in shambles and people were starving. She had tried everything and the world had turned against her. Her cabinet was falling apart; people were abandoning ship. She had exhausted all of her options. She was completely alone and had only William to turn to. She was fighting a losing battle and she knew it.

It was then that her husband took the opportunity. At bedtime, he made her a drink, adding some of a special potion that his new friend Ethan had given him. When she had finished most of her drink, he made a suggestion.

"I met someone recently that is very smart and asked for a few minutes of your time. He has some good ideas and wants to help you. He has an offer for you that he says you can't refuse. Please swallow your pride and meet with him?"

"Why should I? Who is he?"

"Rebecca please, just hear him out. He only needs a few minutes, and if you don't like what he has to say he will leave."

With hesitation and desperation, she agreed "Set it up."

William smiled and lifted Rebecca's nightgown. He went down between her legs and smelled her scent as he spread her lips open to lick her. This would be the last night that she would make the rules and give him orders. His tongue plunged deep into her pussy as she melted around him. He teased her clit as she moaned and met his thrusts. His tongue fucked her and brought her to the edge as she told him to make her cum. He plunged in, sending her barreling into orgasm as he thought about what the next day would bring. He eagerly licked her hard and drank her juices as he trembled with anticipation.

The next morning, as Rebecca walked into her office to start her day, there was a man sitting behind her desk. She knew immediately from his brisk-looking expensive suit and his calm determined face that he was the man William had spoken of the day before. He was confident and worldly, showing poise and charm as he sat in her chair. She stopped in the middle of the room, waiting for the man to stand up and greet her, but he did not move. He looked at her and said

"Please come sit down."

With hesitation, she sat at the chair in front of her desk. She felt a strange calm as she sat back in the chair to hear the man out. She took the last drink of her coffee that William had made and put the cup on her desk. His voice was commanding yet soothing, and she felt compelled to listen to more.

"I am Darek, and I am here to relieve you of this burden that has overwhelmed you. You should have never been given this power, and you are not equipped to handle it. You've been lied to your entire life. Men are the natural leaders and are necessary in keeping the world in balance. You have disturbed that balance, and I am here to make it right again. You know you can't do this alone. You've made a huge mess of things Rebecca. You don't have the answers, and you have no one else to turn to. I am your answer. I can make all of this go away for you."

Rebecca looked down to her hands in her lap and took a deep breath. She knew that he was right, she couldn't fix the mess she had made, and she was exhausted. But she had her pride. She was a strong woman and she wanted to prove it. But, he touched something deep in her soul that made her want to give him the power. His voice reached into her like a soft wind touches the back of the neck. Her head felt light and she felt the urge to relinquish herself.

"I know I've made a mess of things. But I can fix it. I just need some time and maybe a little help."

"Rebecca, listen to yourself. You can't do it. You are tired. You have no more options. You are over stressed. You know it is too much for you to handle by yourself. Even the strongest of men have been humbled by this job. You don't want to do this anymore and you know it."

She began to cry, knowing he was right. She couldn't do it anymore.

"Now, be a good girl and get on your knees and come over here to me."

She felt a wave of shame across her body as she trembled. She didn't know what else to do. He came in like a prince to save her from the evil that she had sowed. She sat for a moment, burdened by the world on her shoulders. Tears streamed down her face as she listened to his voice telling her to surrender. Slowly, Rebecca lifted her skirt and slid out of the chair to her knees and crawled around the desk to him. Darek turned his chair to face her and cupped his hands around her face.

"I want to help you Rebecca, and you want my help. You feel that twinge, deep in your heart right now? That is the urge to let go, to surrender to me, to serve me."

He reached one hand up her blouse, pulled up her bra and began to fondle her breast. She closed her eyes and felt his warm hand on her breast as his voice dove deep into her soul and caressed her spirit. She could feel him envelop her with his voice.

"No one will blame you, as you are just a woman. You need a good strong man to show you the way, and you will obey."

A tear ran down her cheek as she succumbed to him, closing her eyes tighter and feeling his hands arousing her, his voice seducing her. His hands removed her blouse and bra as he talked to her. Her nipples hardened to his touch and her pussy throbbed. She had not felt this urge before, and slowly she allowed it to take over.

"Ask for my help girl, and all of your troubles will go away."

He pulled her in as he unzipped his pants and revealed his large cock. Instinctively and eagerly she opened her mouth and welcomed him in. He allowed it for a moment, then lifted her head.

"Ask me."

Rebecca looked up at him teary eyed and drooling, mascara running down her face.

"Help me."

"Oh no girl, ask me properly. You know the words."

"Please, sir, will you help me?"

"Good girl. Yes, I will. But you must submit yourself to my will. You will obey without question, and you will learn the proper way to behave like a female. Will you?"

Rebecca looked up at him, her whole body warm and tingling as she could feel her anxiety melt away with every word.

"Yes, sir."

With that, Darek made a phone call.

"It is done, meet me here."

He then stood her up, stripped her of the rest of her clothes and bent her over the executive desk.

"Good girl."

He grabbed her hair and pulled her head up arching her back and fucked her from behind as she felt a freedom like she had never felt before. She felt his cock inside of her, reaching up into her and taking her very soul. She was the one that always took the power by fucking men, but submitting to him and giving up her power at this moment was a relief that she needed so badly. She felt the stress leave her body as he physically took her power from her over that desk. Her whole body released as she could finally be free. She felt his power and confidence increase as he released inside of her, freeing her from the office that held her prisoner.

As he finished, William came into the room with two other men. Each man took a turn with her, ending with William. Rebecca felt each man take even more of the little power she had left. William watched them and smiled as he could see the stress leave his wife. She could see that he was watching, and was so overwhelmed with the sensation of the men that she didn't even care. When if was his turn, she realized that William had not fucked her in years, and she felt him take her forcefully like a real man. William took the last of anything she had left, and by the time he was done, she was free, and exhausted. She could feel his cock pulling the last of her power, thrusting and pulling it out of her with such force that she cried out and nearly collapsed on the desk. She willingly signed a document that gave Darek and his men full authority. William then shook Darek's hand and led her out of the room, saying he would have her ready in three hours.

In the residence, William comforted Rebecca as she tried to get a handle on what had just happened. She was crying and exhausted, but confused. She was relieved to be free of the office, but was afraid of what she had just given up. She didn't understand how the man in that room had been able to take her so easily. She was so strong and had never let a man overtake her like that. William let her know that he was one of the leaders of the 3FU and was a very powerful and influential man. He told her that he had been meeting with the 3FU for several weeks, that she had done the right thing by giving them the power and apologized for failing her as a man.

"I should have never allowed you to gain as much power as you did, and now it's my responsibility to decide what is best for you. I am ready to be the man you need me to be now. And you will obey."

"What makes you think you can be a man now? You've never been a real man William. I've had to do it all."

William looked at her and slapped her hard across the face.

"I've only allowed it. Now, it's my turn slut. You will obey."

Rebecca could see a fire in his eyes that had never been there before, and she knew that he had changed. She felt a soothing calm take over her body as she listened to him. She realized that she couldn't resist and that she didn't really want to. The burn in her loins that she once felt for William had come back. He had her shower and put up her hair. He fitted her with a collar on her neck and leather collars around her breasts, making her an Alpha slave. She was so tired that she didn't fight any of it, but she looked at herself in disbelief. She felt disconnected from her body as she tried to make sense of what was happening. He put a leash on her then led her back to the executive office where Darek and his men were preparing for a news conference. A man brought over a piece of paper and William took a look at it. He handed it to Rebecca.

"This is your statement for the news conference. Read it when you are told."

As the people were counting down for the TV crew, William handed the leash to Darek, who led her to a pillow at the foot of the podium. He had her kneel on the pillow as the news crews walked in the room. A gasp of shock seemed to resonate through the room as they saw her for the first time. Rebecca felt a little dizzy as she listened to Darek speak and felt the lights and warmth on her naked body. She felt flush as she realized that she was on national television nude, and that she would have to speak when Darek told her to. A feeling of guilt and shame washed over her and she couldn't even focus on what Darek and the other two men were saying to the people. The journalists in the audience seemed shocked, as they sat in silence listening to the prepared statements. They stared at Rebecca as they frantically wrote their notes and tried to absorb what was being said. Rebecca was startled out of her daze by a tug on her leash signaling her turn to speak. She stood up and read from her paper.