Kamana Ch. 03-04

Story Info
The 3FU.
6.1k words
4.4
6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the late 20th and beginning of the 21st centuries, the black market thrived. Sex, drugs, guns, illegal goods and people were bought and sold just as easily as going to the mall, as long as you were a member of the Underground. There were three of them. Families. If you weren't relation, then you could pay with money and your loyalty for your place in the fold. Darek, Barnett, and Ethan are the current heads of the three families.

Darek is the head of the oldest family. Born out of the days of slavery, Darek's family made their fortune transporting and selling slaves to plantation Owners and the wealthy of the new world. They had the fastest ships and the healthiest men for sale, but Owners paid for those luxuries. The family gained wealth and power along with a name to last through the years. During the Civil War as slavery came to an end, the family had to find another useful commodity. They quickly became experts in the acquisition and sale of weapons and military supplies and equipment. As years passed and war became more expensive and more advanced, the family grew and became a global force in anything military. The big money and power came for them in the underground deals for weapons and equipment with countries struggling or in the midst of war. The family was not political. They didn't care who won or lost, and they'd sell to both sides, for the right price.

Darek was born to the head of the family after the end of the war with Syria. He was raised from the time he was a child to take over for his father when the time came, and he learned very well. Darek grew up a handsome, charismatic, ladies' man. Some say he could sell ice to an eskimo. His voice was deep and smooth, the kind that soothes a crying baby to sleep or calms the angriest of hearts. As his father grew old and ill, Darek began to take the reins from him and the family thrived. His brothers were scattered about the world, making deals and living well. They helped him build his father's business into a thriving empire. They were experts in weaponry, supplies, military equipment, security, and armor. Darek was single and enjoyed travel and variety in women. He relished seeing a woman and seducing her into his bedroom, watching her melt into him, knowing that he could take anything he wanted. Darek would fuck beautiful women hard and rough. And by the end of the night they were sore and tired, thanking him for it. He would send them home, flowers waiting, then never call them again. He never once had a woman complain or be angry, as he left them dreaming he would come find her again.

He was fair with his men, expecting only the best from every one of them. The most loyal were rewarded with lavish gifts and equal loyalty from Darek. He hired Daron when they were both young, and Daron showed pure loyalty to him from day one. Darek relied on him for security and discretion, using him as his right hand man for anything and everything he needed. He was careful and cunning, charming his way into just about every government in the world, offering only the best goods at quality prices.

Barnett was born into the world of drugs and prostitution. His mother was a prostitute and her pimp took a shine to Barnett as soon as he was born. The pimp was the right hand man of the largest ring in the world. He was the head of the drug cartel family running the world's largest network of drugs and prostitution, providing the means for the smaller families to thrive and grow. Barnett grew up learning to fight men and control women. He learned quickly that men will pay a lot of money for sex and drugs, and even more for both. His mother's pimp taught him how to care for the girls, to keep them safe, to hide drugs, and to identify the quality from the shit. By the time Barnett was 18, he was strong and lean, a formidable opponent to anyone who would dare fight him. He was smart in the streets, and people quickly learned not to cross Barnett.

The family began making their money during prohibition, when alcohol was the illegal drug. As part of the alcohol trade, sex was a logical commodity to follow. Prostitution thrived, even in the worst economic times, and the family made money hand over fist. As drugs increased in demand, the family started working on networks and transportation, creating the means for anything to be transported anywhere. The Mexican cartels were folded into the family and an empire was made.

When Barnett was 20, the head of the family died suddenly. He had no children, so the pimp took over and brought Barnett with him. Barnett learned all he could, knowing that he would have to lead someday. He connected with everyone he could, fighting when he had to, and waiting for his time to come. He worked closely with the family, creating an airtight business in drugs, sex, and transportation.

Around the time Rebecca was elected, Barnett and the pimp were in a fight with another drug cartel that wanted to take over one of his networks. The pimp was killed in the fight, and Barnett became the new head of the family. He quickly negotiated with the cartel, and easily won them over to join the family. This grew his territory and solidified his place as the leader.

Ethan was born into a wealthy family in the oil business. He was raised by two nannies who were also his father's sex slaves. In the day, his father was a wealthy oil tycoon with all the right friends in all the high places. He was smart and cunning, making business deals and leading the world in oil production and distribution. And at night, he was Master. Ethan traveled the world by the time he was ten, learning seven languages. He watched his father closely, even when they thought he wasn't looking. Quiet and cunning, Ethan would listen to his father with his nannies at night hearing the sounds of the women swooning and begging, moaning and sometimes crying. His father was commanding and all times, controlling and firm. He expected his rules to be followed at all times, but never had to raise his voice.

At the age of 16, Ethan was caught watching his father. He was sitting outside the door, watching through the crack and listening to his father with one of his nannies. She was tied to the bed, blindfolded and his father was dripping a candle onto her tits. His cock grew hard as he heard her beg him for more even though she cried in pain each time he dripped it on her. He had something in his other hand that he was using on her thighs but he wasn't sure what it was. It had a handle with several strands of string or leather coming from it. His father would raise the handle and the strands of material would hit her with a loud popping noise that made Ethan jump. He was watching with such focus that he didn't hear the second nanny come up behind him. He didn't think to look through the crack on the other side of the room to see that his other nanny was not in her cage. She pulled him up and opened the door to the bedroom and told his father that he was watching.

"Ethan, you shouldn't be watching. Go to bed. I'll deal with you tomorrow."

He ran to his room but could still hear the sounds of the nanny as she laid on his bed. He had watched many times before, and could envision what was happening in that room without actually watching. He heard his father's booming voice commanding the whore into the cage as he finished with the other whore. He heard hear moans as he put his hand up her vagina and make her cum at his command. Then he would send her to the cage and take out the other whore and tie her up with ropes until her tits were purple. He would use a device on her vagina that was plugged into the wall and she would jump like it was shocking her. He would then command her to cum. She was a screamer. Then, after some silence, I would hear the sounds of both whores. I could hear one with his cock in her mouth, she made muffled moaning noises, and the other one moaning like she was being licked. Ethan had seen many different things before, and he learned the sounds that each one made for what was being done to them. He knew that sound. After more quiet, he would hear the sound of his father ordering them both on their knees as he was ready to cum. They would be next to each other, mouths open, as his father squirted his cum all over their faces. Ethan laid in bed and stroked his own cock as he listened.

The next day, Ethan's father pulled him in to his office.

"I guess it's time for me to teach you to be a good master. You will learn from your nannies and from me."

Over the next 18 months, his father gave him lessons and let him practice on his nannies. He learned to respect the power that was given to him and command like his father. On his 18th birthday, he was given his first slave who willingly signed a contract to serve him.

This was the moment Ethan had the idea. He talked with his father, and he agreed to venture into the world of human trafficking. It was not legal in most of the world, but Ethan knew it would be easy to get away with it. He believed that women should be slaves, and that they should have a Master to serve. He saw the opportunity to make money by selling women to men for that sole purpose. His father agreed and helped him with seed money and he went to work. Within five years, Ethan had created the largest human trafficking ring in the world. He created an entire underground of online networking to buy and sell women. Every transaction was online and untraceable, and by the time the women were ready to travel, they had passports or papers that made it legal. His father was very proud of him and Ethan had created his own world where he was the king.

These three families had done business before, but the heads of the families had never met. During the beginning of the new depression, Ethan realized he need to secure a better way of transporting his slave women to avoid the new tariffs and politics that Rebecca had implemented. He had heard of the transportation network underground that Barnett had created and arranged a meeting with him to discuss a partnership. He reached out and convinced Barnett to meet with him.

A week later, Ethan hosted Barnett at one of his plush island resorts, catering to his every need, including the use of three slaves. The men got to know each other and a bond was created. They instantly took to each other, and agreed to work together for a lasting partnership. They easily meshed and put together a good plan for the future. On the last day of his stay, Barnett suggested to Ethan that with the state of the world as it is, they might need to consider some protection. Body guards or weapons, that sort of thing, to protect their investments. Ethan agreed, and said he knew just the guy to call, and asked Barnett to stay a few more days.

Two days later, Darek flew in to meet with these two men who needed his expertise. He was greeted with the VIP treatment, receiving a tour of the island before getting down to business. The men met that evening as Ethan provided Darek with the same accommodations as Barnett. Darek instantly won them over with his charm and knowledge, and the 3FU was born. As they talked, the issues of the world and their eventual impact on them became the focus of the conversation. They spoke of Rebecca and the problems that she had caused, not only for them, but for their associates around the world. They all agreed that something needed to be done. And Darek changed their intent with just one line.

"I wish we could get that bitch out of office and make the world right again."

The silence only lasted a moment, but all three of them instantly began to think. Ethan broke the silence

"Let's do it."

In the days that followed, the men worked feverishly to come up with a plan. They first set out a plan for how to get Rebecca to relinquish her power. That was the easy part. They knew she was beginning to flounder on her own, and with as many friends the three of them had around the world they could get many countries on their side. They put together a plan and agreed amongst the three of them that they could run the country for her. But then what to do with the country? They bantered back and forth and agreed completely that men should be the leaders and women should only serve men. Ethan talked a lot about his beliefs of owning women and how to control them, and Barnett chimed in when adding his knowledge. They spoke of their experiences and beliefs, talking through options and ideas. They all agreed, and they set out to prepare. They each made a couple of phone calls, setting in motion their plan. They arranged to stay on the island and bring trusted people to them to help.

That night, all three men were full of adrenaline and excited about the prospect of having the chance to create a new world where men ruled again and took their rightful place. Ethan motioned for his slave to leave, and about five minutes later he led both men into another room. Two women were waiting in that room naked and collared, on their knees.

"I need help breaking these two in."

The two men immediately rose to the occasion, and adorned the slave's mouths with their manhood as Ethan went behind one of the slaves to take her from behind. The slaves ended up on the same bed, being fucked and manhandled by all three of the men, and forced to lick and suck each other as the men used their other holes. For hours the men used the slaves for their pleasure, covering both of them inside and out with their juices. Once every man was fully satisfied, Ethan had each slave go with one of the men back to his room to bathe him and provide any further pleasure the men would desire that night. The exhausted and visibly defeated women complied, and the men enjoyed.

The next day, the three men met for breakfast, and several trusted men began to arrive to help with the logistics of creating a society where all women were slaves. They brought in men they could trust; political policy experts, economists, logistical experts, a psychologist, a chemist, two BDSM lifestyle masters including Ethan's father, and Daron who was Darek's top security advisor and right hand man. Over the next two weeks, the men designed every detail of their society, and planned every step. Every expert provided their input, planning each step with precision.

Ethan made phone calls to his contacts all over the world, getting all of the Band of 12 to agree to cooperate with the newly formed 3FU. They all agreed to continue to pressure Rebecca and work with the 3FU in secret as they planned. Some of them asked Ethan to share their full plan once they were in power, and expressed interest in implementing some of their policies in their own countries.

Barnett put the plan together, with Daron's help, for the Enforcers and their functions and responsibilities. And Darek was left to deal with Rebecca. It was his job to figure out how to get her to relinquish her power. He felt confident that he could convince her to do so willingly, especially after Ethan convinced the rest of the world to help. And when the time was right, his first call would be to William to engage him and bring him into the plan.

After spending nearly a month at Ethan's resort, the 3FU was ready to implement their plan. They went back to their respective homes, and started to shift their operations, with a plan to merge into one, implementing their rules wherever they could. The psychologist had given the men many methods of manipulating the population to create an environment where the women would quietly comply, and those methods were put in place anywhere they could. The chemist created a potion that would be added to all the bottled water that put everyone in a more controllable state of mind. This potion could be used in any drink, and worked immediately to make the mind more open to suggestion. The bottled water companies were controlled by Ethan's father, so it was easy to add the chemical to all of the water and other drinks that were made in the same plants.

The economy got worse. People got sick and the population kept shrinking. The 3FU continued to grow and gain power, slowly integrating their plan. They completely took over the rest of the country's water supply. They carefully chose the right people to employ and fold into their plan. And just when things couldn't get worse, Darek seized the opportunity to call William and set up a meeting. Darek quickly became a good friend and confidant for William. They spent a lot of time together, and William realized how badly his wife needed him to step up and be a man for her. She was failing and people were dying. He needed to save her.

He begged Darek to help him. In his calm, charismatic fashion, he agreed to help, but required William's full devotion to his plan. William didn't know his full plan, and didn't even ask. He readily agreed, and Darek took him under his arm and led him through a door. They went into a room where a naked and collared slave was bound and gagged, chained to a bed.

"First, you need some fun. She's for you my friend. Enjoy and send her to find me when you're done."

William stared at the slave as Darek left the room. He smiled, thinking about how angry Rebecca would be if she knew he was going to fuck another woman. He went to the bed and put his hands on her tits as she swallowed hard and closed her eyes. He squeezed them and took one in his mouth, savoring the freedom and the taste of this young perky tit. He took out the gag and put his fingers deep in her mouth as she looked up at him. With his other hand he reached down and started to finger her as he kept her gaze. He watched her squirm and wince as he used his fingers vigorously in her. He added another finger as she gasped and nearly screamed. He pulled his hand out of her mouth and began to fondle her nipples, squeezing and pulling in unison to his other hand. He felt a wave of power rush over him, realizing that control over his life and his woman was what he was lacking. Then he stopped and undressed, getting between her legs and taking her hard like a man who hadn't fucked a woman in a year. He fucked her hard and deep, tearing into her with animalistic fury and power that he hadn't felt in ages. He exploded into her with such force that he nearly passed out from the rush.

When he was finished, he sent the woman to get Darek and they met in his library. William listened intently and learned of the whole new society the 3FU had planned. While he thought it would bring peace and balance and was the best thing for the country, he knew that Rebecca would never agree to it.

"She will never submit Darek. I don't know how this will ever work."

Darek leaned in to William "Give me your blessing William, allow me a meeting with her, and she will comply. You know this is for the best. You know that this is what Rebecca needs. She cannot continue to run our country into the ground. You have watched her struggle, William. You need to become the man she needs. Teach her who is the true leader. You know she needs you."

William looked again at the plans laid before him, and his cock twitched at the thought of his wife in collars at his feet.

"OK, Darek, do what you have to do." Darek stood up to shake his hand.

"Good I will wait for your call. "

That evening, Darek, Barnett and Ethan met in the capital to finalize any last minute plans. They prepared their men, Barnett calling Daron who had Administrators and Enforcers on standby. Ethan had been preparing for weeks to take over specific abandoned buildings in identified districts to have processing centers ready finished within the next two days.

As soon as the call came in, Darek was ready. He had loyal men in all levels of government that worked for him in secret, all of whom he had prepared for this day. There was a spark in the air, something he hadn't felt in years. His men seemed excited yet apprehensive, the women oblivious to the changes coming their way. He was escorted into the capital, to Rebecca's executive office, where he waited that morning. Barnett and Ethan made calls and began to mobilize their people, quietly taking over buildings and setting up computers and bringing in supplies.

12