Kamana Ch. 06

Story Info
Administrator Spencer.
3.1k words
3.9
4.2k
3
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Spencer was an unassuming young man, reserved and seemingly shy. He worked for Ethan, keeping track of inventory and shipments for the eastern seaboard. He was only 20, but Ethan trusted him. He lived alone, and lived to work. He loved working for Ethan, and he was well rewarded. He traveled with him often, providing support and product information to potential clients. He dated some, but not often, as he was married to his work. Ethan would provide some fun on trips, allowing him time with one of his girls. Ethan often says that a man should always make time for play. Spencer tries, but his shy demeanor seems to keep him from finding girls of his own. He dreams about not having to try so hard, wishing that he could just say the word and he could fuck a girl without a relationship, without Ethan giving her to him. He's an organized, almost OCD kind of person, he doesn't let anyone in his house, and he knows when someone has been in his office. He loves to keep things simple, neat, and clean.

When Ethan called him to fly to his island for a meeting, Spencer went without hesitation. He was honored to help his boss with anything he needed, day or night. And since he was unattached, he could leave for any length of time in a moment's notice. Upon arriving, he met Barnett and Darek, and listened intently as Ethan filled him in on their idea. Immediately, Spencer started thinking about the details and how to make things organized and tidy. He asked questions and worked to help identify any gaps in their plan. Ethan tasked Spencer with creating the forms and questionnaires for the intake process. Spencer could only work with the people on the island, no outsiders. So, he got two others from Ethan's staff and they began to work on the intake process.

Spencer thrived on the minutia. He wanted every detail to be perfect and exactly what the 3FU had in mind. He worked with the psychologist that was on the island to create a profile builder for each female, and learned the things to say that would trigger calm and obedience in any woman. He worked day and night to get everything right.

He would meet with the 3FU once a day to update them on his progress, ask any questions, and gain insight from the leaders to make sure he was on track. They knew time was short, so everything had to be done very quickly, but quietly. Barnett and Darek were impressed by Spencer's dedication and efficiency, and assured him that he would be a top Administrator in the Capital Processing Center. He was flattered.

As the days progressed, Spencer became more excited about the prospect of females being slaves. He knew that it meant he would have more freedom to command and fuck any woman he chose. He dreamed about the processing centers, full of naked slaves, and a room where they could be used or punished. He started dreaming of this room almost every time he closed his eyes, seeing every detail; every chain, every toy, every implement that he knew of that could be used on a slave.

He worked tirelessly and built a perfect system. He had kept the thought of the room to himself - until one day during the daily meeting with the 3FU. The subject of the processing center floorplan came up in the meeting. The 3FU wanted the process to be smooth, and all of the processing centers should have the same basic layout. Spencer saw the chance to bring it up.

"Sirs, on the off chance that a female would need to be taken to a private room for ... umm... training or discipline, I would like to suggest that we build in a room for that?"

Ethan looked at Darek, seeing the spark in his eye "Great idea Spencer! By all means, build it in."

With a sigh of relief and a secret jump for joy, Spencer smiled and continued with the meeting. Afterwards, he created his dream on paper, leaving in every detail. He built in sound proof walls, and a security door that would notify if the room was occupied. Ethan asked to see his design and offered some suggestions, and Spencer was overjoyed. He finished his work, including the building plans, and went home to wait.

When the day came, Spencer was at work, completing a shipment of goods for Ethan. He was busy at his computer, typing up the packing list when Ethan popped his head in.

"It's time Spencer! Meet up with the rest of the group in two hours."

Spencer's heart jumped into his throat. Was this really happening? He thought maybe he was dreaming. He went to the restroom and splashed his face with water and looked in the mirror. This quiet guy was about to be a part of history. His plans. His process. His room. He quickly finished up the shipment he was working on and sent it off before shutting down his computer and rushing out the door to meet at the building that would become the Capital processing center.

As he walked in the building, there were at least two dozen men working on the building, setting up desks, bringing in supplies, and preparing rooms and offices. He met up with several men, including the foreman and reviewed plans, making sure everything would be ready. He inspected every room and met with security for badges and briefings on the system. Spencer was watching his dream become reality and he was elated.

Spencer and the crew worked through the night along with other crews in other cities across the country getting the processing centers up and running. Sometime that evening, the television in the lobby broadcast the press conference. The whole crew stopped to watch as Darek announced to the world that the 3FU had taken over the country. The crew watched in amazement as Rebecca, naked and collared on national television, apologized for her carelessness and handed over control to the 3FU. Realization slowly worked its way through the room as the men grasped the concept and looked around to see the work they were doing. At the end of the broadcast, Spencer went to the front of the room.

"Thank you all for staying and dedicating your time to get this center up and running by morning. I appreciate all of you, and I'd like for you all to become the first men to come through our center for processing first thing tomorrow morning."

The crew all clapped and got back to work, with a new sense of urgency in the air. As they finished, a fleet of SUV's pulled up to the building, and a group of men entered the lobby. One of them found Spencer and announced themselves as the Enforcers for the Capital Processing Center. Spencer had expected them, and had a list of all the crew with addresses for the Enforcers to start. At 8 a.m. the next morning, the Enforcers would begin bringing families in for processing.

He was exhausted, but could not leave his new center to go home for sleep. He needed to try to get a few hours, so he entered his dream room. It was exactly as he had drawn it from his dreams. The men had done a fantastic job and he was excited to actually see how it would work out. He had a sign made for the door saying "Authorized Personnel Only", and the room was quickly nicknamed the APO room. He laid on the bed and immediately fell asleep, dreaming of the room and hoping for the day ahead.

Spencer woke to a quiet center. It was not open yet, and all the crew had gone home to sleep. He walked each room, looking at every hallway and desk, checking the supplies. He went to his office and fired up the computer and logged in. The 3FU had the best of the best in every aspect of the implementation. Everything was up and running. His processing program was working perfectly and integrated with government systems to pull all of the data available on every person in the country. In a matter of hours, the center would be buzzing with people and activity, and the world would never be the same again. As time grew near, three men initially came in as Administrators, and Spencer met with them. He wanted to get more staff as soon as he could, so he said that the first few females, if acceptable, could be put to work immediately.

The Administrators were to identify men and females that would be good in the processing center and send them to him for an interview and possibly put to work. Enforcers brought their wives first, and a few of them were acceptable to put to work as assistants. Then the crew from the night before came in. The Enforcers were efficient and brought people in a steady pace so that people weren't waiting long. Others came in on their own to be processed. Spencer spent the day interviewing and building his staff. He hired articulate men for Administrator positions and slaves for assistant positions. When he hired slaves, he would have the Owner sign a form allowing Spencer to administer any disciplinary action necessary for the proper behavior of the slave during work hours. By the end of the day, he had a full staff.

On the third day of processing, an Enforcer brought in a girl that was fighting him and screaming at him. The Enforcer had tied her hands in front of her and was forcing her in through the back door so she wouldn't cause a scene in the lobby. Spencer heard the commotion and immediately had the Enforcer take her to the APO room. He sat her on the bed and gave her a bottle of water as Spencer walked in. She started to scream as he closed the door behind him and the click of the lock stopped her mid-scream. She looked around in bewilderment as she realized she wasn't in a safe place. Spencer walked slowly to the other side of the bed behind her and started to speak.

"Do you know where you are or what is happening?"

The girl shook her head no.

"You are in the Capital Processing Center. No one is here to hurt you, but you must comply. We have a new government, and everyone has to come here to be processed. Do you understand?"

She shook her head again.

As she drank the water and listened to Spencer's voice, she became calmer.

"I am here to take away your burdens. You shouldn't be worried about anything in the world, and I want to help you. Men are strong, and are here to take care of all women. You don't need to fight, just let me take care of everything. I am an Administrator here, and I will process you myself. But first, you have to prove to me that you will be a good girl and behave yourself out there."

He came around to the side of the bed in front of her and took her face in his hands.

"Can you do that for me?"

As she nodded her head yes, he leaned down and kissed her deeply. He felt her rigid body start to relax as he laid her on the bed and began undressing her. He pushed her hands above her head and attached her to the wall. As he undressed her, he ran his hands along her body, touching every inch. He stopped at her breast and squeezed it, then rolled the nipple between his fingers as she closed her eyes. He collared her breasts with the leather collars. His fingers glazed her body as he moved them down to her pussy and entered her with his fingers. Her back arched as she gasped and relaxed.

"Will you behave for me?"

She nodded as he quickly thrust into her with his hard cock, fucking her deep. She initially turned rigid, surprised that he was inside her so quickly. She didn't even notice that he had removed his pants. His hand wet with her juices entered her mouth as he continued to pump in and out of her and she could taste herself on his fingers as she sucked them clean. She trembled as she reached climax and her whole body relaxed and melted into him. He thrust into her hard and deep until he unloaded inside of her and she was exhausted. He cleaned up as she laid on the bed, chained to the wall, eyes closed and quiet. He knew she would be compliant, so he unchained her, stood her up and brought her out to another slave to start the process. He smiled, knowing his time with the psychologist was well spent, along with the treated water.

Spencer spent every waking moment at the processing center for the next two weeks. Slaves brought him food, and he slept in his dream room. Anytime an Enforcer had an issue with a slave, Spencer would take her to the room, and two or three hours later, he would emerge with a docile and obedient slave. The Enforcers started calling him the slave whisperer. He thought it was cute, but he took his job very seriously.

Discipline for slaves in the center was swift and firm, and Spencer kept everyone in line, working quickly and efficiently every day. Spencer also worked with Administrators from other centers around the country, providing help, guidance, and advice anytime he was needed. All Administrators reported to him, and he made sure all of them were paid well, and were free to discuss how to keep their centers running smoothly, including sharing best practices for calming hysterical slaves, and disciplining the misbehaved. Spencer was always available, day or night for any Owner that needed to talk with him.

One morning he went into another Administrator's office and found one of the slaves sitting in his chair doing paperwork. Spencer did not allow the slaves to sit in chairs in his building. He immediately grabbed the slave by the arm and marched her to the APO room. He sat her on the pillow in the middle of the room.

"What in the hell do you think you were doing?"

"I'm sorry sir, I was only in there for a minute and I didn't see any harm. There is no one here yet."

"Slaves are not allowed in the chairs. I don't care who is here."

Spencer then put a gag in her mouth and stood her up. He laid her on a bench on her stomach. The bench was low, at the height of a slave on her hands and knees. The knees barely touch the floor and the ankles go back to the legs of the bench where they are shackled. The arms are brought forward to a bar similar to handlebars where they are shackled. There is a bar that goes around the back of the neck that is locked in place. Then a metal arm is folded out from the back that has two attachments. There are different attachments that can screw on to this arm, mostly shaped like large penises. The smaller ones could be used to pleasure the recipient, but the bigger attachments were meant to bring discomfort. This arm is attached to an adjustable motor. Spencer locked the slave in tight and moved the arm, inserting both attachments into her, one in each hole, then turned on the machine. The slave began to whimper into her gag, and Spencer sat in the chair to watch his machine work. For an hour he watched her in the machine before moving over near her.

"Do you plan to sit in a chair again girl?"

The slave shook her head no.

"Will you behave if I let you out?"

The slave nodded her head as much as she could in the contraption.

He unlocked her and she was very weak when she tried to stand up. He gave her water and allowed her to lie down on the bed for a moment. As she lied down, Spencer unzipped his pants and went over to her to touch her. She looked up at him with some surprise, since he had not used her before. He spread her legs and rubbed her swollen and sore lips, inspecting them as he touched. He moved between her legs and pushed her thighs out as he buried himself deep inside her. He took her deep and hard as he wiped away any (power, dignity, spirit) that might have been left in this slave. He could almost feel that essence leave a slave's body as he took it from her, mercilessly, selfishly, and unapologetically. He knew when he was done with any female in his room that she would obey without question going forward.

Spencer also developed the process for matching a slave with a new Owner. He worked with the psychologist from the island to create an in-depth questionnaire for each female, and each Owner to complete. The questionnaire looks at all aspects of each personality, their likes and dislikes, physical features, fears and favorites, demeanor and temperament. He then worked with a systems engineer to develop software. Among many other things, the program would take those elements for each slave and determine a price, then match new Owners with compatible slaves. He wanted the process to be simple but precise. This software also integrated with microchip technology used in all slaves that would contain their profiles, health records, and Owner information.

It seemed that they had thought of everything, and created a good process, and plan for the country. Then one day, just after the 3FU took over, he got a call from an Owner. His slave had been unruly with him and he wanted to punish her in a public way. Spencer thought for a moment, and asked the Owner to come in to meet with him. Spencer had one of his top Enforcers come in the room when the Owner arrived, and they sat down to discuss the matter. Spencer had not considered public punishment in his plans, but thought that in some cases it might be appropriate. The Enforcer agreed that there could be an occasion for that. Spencer quickly jotted a draft process on a piece of paper with input from the Owner and Enforcer. He tasked the Enforcer with finding a good place to allow Owners access, and thanked the Owner for his input. It was only a few days before the public forum was ready and available.

At this point in his life, Spencer was happy. He had a dream job where he would choose just about any female and use her for whatever he wanted with no strings attached. He could make rules and build anything he wanted in his new computer system. He felt like he was on top of the world.