Kamehameha's Revenge

Story Info
Four women encounter trouble in paradise.
6.6k words
4.12
174k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a get away for just us girls. Marie, my oldest and dearest girlfriend in the world, her mom, Katrina, my mom, Alverna, and myself, Monica, all went to Hawaii for a week without the men in our lives. I left Jim, my husband of four years at home in California. He encouraged me to take the this trip because noticed the stress at work was getting to me. He could not take time off until December, so he told me to take advantage of my two week summer vacation and enjoy the sunny tropical island paradise of Maui. Marie, whom I had known since childhood planned to take her mother to Hawaii anyway because Katrina has never been there before.

Like my husband, Marie's boyfriend of three years could not take the time off, so she did not want to waste her summer vacation at home and decided to take her mom away for some sun and fun. Katrina and my mom became good friends through my friendship with Marie. Mom was divorced and Katrina was left a wealthy widow. They both were unsuccessful at the dating game and were not real serious about anyone at the time. They both swore off men for a while as it was difficult for them to find a man their age who was not married and not into twenty year olds. They were both attractive and youthful looking ladies in their late forties. It was hard to believe that they had twenty-three year old daughters. Mom didn't work and was bored, so she happily agreed to go along with us.

The five hour flight to Honolulu, on the island of Oahu was nice and smooth, which was great because I hated to fly. Then we hopped a smaller plane that took us to the larger, yet less populated island of Maui. We landed at Kahului airport and rented a red convertible. We drove 40 minutes to spot near Lahaina on the west side of the island. I had a friend who let us use her time share there. It was a wonderful three bedroom condo on the beach. It was pretty secluded and away from the busy resorts. I was surprised to find the place well off the beaten path and the condos were more like free standing cottages, rather than a large multiple unit complex that I had envisioned. I was very pleased with our accommodations. There was plenty of space between the dwellings and many of the structures were camouflaged with tropical vegetation. The weather was warm and humid. The trade winds blew in the afternoons and gave us some relief from the stifling humidity. The sea was a deep coral blue and it washed up on a quiet rocky cove where our cottage stood. We unpacked and settled in our home for the week.

We drove into the nearby town of Lahaina, the old Hawaiian capital and royal residence of the Hawaiian monarchs, to do some sight seeing. We cruised Front Street for a while and checked things out. Near the center of town I saw a large statue of Kamehameha I, the greatest of the kings. He was very handsome and rugged, I thought. After a few hours we returned to the cottage to freshen up. Our first night there we got dressed up and went into the town. We had dinner and a few drinks, checked out one of the local night clubs for brief time, but decided to go back to the cottage and turn in early as we were feeling jet lagged.

At the cottage, we dressed for bed and lounged in the living room where we nibbled on Maui grown pineapple and bananas and sipped a local dessert wine that we picked up in town. The night was warm and we were dressed to adapt to the weather. I was dressed in a white, knee length night shirt with a cute teddy bear design on the front. It did not flatter my voluptuous figure, but it was comfortable. Marie was wearing a white tank top undershirt and white satin bikini panties. She looked so hot in her skimpy attire. Don't get me wrong. I love men and simply adore a stiff cock inside me, but I secretly admired Marie's beautiful face, her smooth flawless skin, and her tight trim body. She was in better shape than me and I was always a little jealous of her looks. Her rich brown hair had the look of spun silk and fell just below her supple shoulders.

Her mother, Katrina, an older and bespectacled version of Marie, wore a short satin nightie with a pink and red floral design. She had exquisite legs. They were long, slender, and shapely. They put my fleshy thighs and calves to shame and I was twenty years younger than her. My mom looked very comfortable and relaxed in her short pink nightie. The sheer thin material of her outer sleep wear gave away the peach colored nylon panty briefs she had on underneath. Mom was an older, pleasantly plumper, version of me, except her wavy dark brown hair was cut much shorter than mine. My hair had the same color and was naturally curly, but it was cut in a bob style, while mom had a short Italian style cut. Mom had beautiful soft skin and without any wrinkles or age lines. Needless to say, I shared this room with some very appealing women.

After a night cap and some girl talk we decided to retire for the evening. Mom and Katrina slept together in one bedroom while Marie and I shared another room. Marie and I always used to sleep over each other's house when we were younger and it was kind of fun to do so again. It stirred fond childhood memories of our endearing friendship. Even as a kid, Marie was quite pretty, while I was taller and gawky looking. Marie and I would always wear little baby doll nighties with frilly matching panties to bed. Sometimes we would play house and pretend to be married. When we would sleep together, we would each lay an arm across each other's body and mutually caress each other on the soft, sensitive, inner portion of our arms until we drifted to sleep. That was the extent of our lesbian experimentation, though I desired more. I wanted to kiss her and touch her intimately. I never followed through out of fear of losing a precious friendship. And though we were now in young adulthood and we have both blossomed into beautiful and sexual women, my feelings came flooding back with even more intensity. We kept the window in our room open to hear the soothing sounds of the waves crashing upon the rocks on shore. We both drifted off to sleep, arm in arm, as we did when we were ten years old.

My sleep was fitful as I tossed and turned about. Perhaps I was not used to the strange bed, or it may have been that I was so accustomed to sleeping with my husband every night for the past four years that it was difficult to sleep soundly without his manly presence to comfort me and make me feel safe. Anyway, I was awaken by a strange sound coming from the living room. It was a steady low reverberating tone that sounded like a distant fog horn. I was on my side and I reached behind me to find that Marie was gone. I saw light from beneath the bathroom door. Marie was probably in the bathroom, I thought. The strange noise persisted. It was intermittent and sounded about every 15 second. I got up to close the window thinking that it may be the sound of a sea buoy or a ship passing in the night. After closing the window, I still heard the noise. Becoming concerned, I knocked on the bathroom door to see if Marie heard the noise too. As I knocked, the door pushed open to an empty bathroom. I surmised that Marie might have gone to the kitchen to get a late night snack and she was creating the weird noise.

Still half asleep I lumbered out to the hall. At the end of the hall in the living room I saw the most magnificent sight. It was a large man in an orange and white floral lava-lava wrapped around his waist. He stood about 6'-3" and he wore no shirt. He was incredibly built. He was an Adonis, being very muscular, toned and defined. His skin was a glistening bronze color and it enhanced his bulging pectoral muscles and his washboard stomach. He had no chest hair or body hair anywhere. I have only seen such a perfect male specimen in the form of statues in museums. His hair was black as coal, long and wavy, reaching nearly to his waist. He was bare footed and bare everywhere except for his lava-lava which extended from his bony hips to the middle of his meaty thighs. He had deep black eyes that tapered off at the ends. He definitely appeared to be Hawaiian. He was unknown to me, but he seemed strangely familiar somehow. He held a conch shell up to his lips and blew into it creating the noise that I wondered about. When he saw me, he put the shell down and held his brawny arm out toward me.

"Come join the party." The man spoke in a deep masculine voice with a Polynesian accent.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" I asked in a puzzled manner.

"That's not important," the man said sternly, "Come here now!" He commanded as he pointed a stiff index finger to the floor in front of him. I became frightened by his angry tone and fled back to my room. I felt back of my scalp sting and my head snap back as the stranger pulled me by the hair dragged me back down the hall to the living room. He turned me around still holding a clump of my hair. I saw my mom, Marie, and Katrina, all sitting in the living room bound and gagged. I let out a scream, but was quickly silenced by a huge hand across my mouth that nearly covered my whole face. I tried to struggle, but it was useless as I was only 5'-7" and 139 soft pounds compared to the Hawaiian's 6'-3" and 250 pound frame of mostly solid muscle and rock hard bone.

"Don't fight it little girl. Come join the party." He said with a deep hearty laugh. He released his hold of me so that he could draw a long knife from a sheath tied around his waist. The steel blade alone was 16" long and very wide. It was highly polished and reflected like a mirror. The handle was golden and had holes that accommodated his four beefy fingers and the outer edge wrapped around like brass knuckles. He held the knife to my cheek with his right hand as he clasped over my mouth with his left. "Don't give me cause to sacrifice you." He growled menacingly into my ear. The sharp blade scratched my tender cheek and gave me the fright of my life.

The half naked man tied my hands behind me with a thin hemp rope. Then he sat me down on the long sofa next to Katrina. Marie sat to my left in a small cushioned chair, while my mother sat directly across from her in a leather recliner. The women all had fear in their wide opened eyes. Mom looked like she was about to faint. She was always so strong and domineering. It was so weird to see her scared a vulnerable. Katrina and Marie were trembling. Marie had tears running down her cheeks. For some reason the man chose not to gag me.

"Why are you doing this? What do you want?" I whined.

"I have come to seek retribution." He announced.

"For what?" I asked, "We did nothing to you."

"Silence!" The man snapped at me and reinforced his command with a sharp open handed slap to my face. A bright light flashed beneath the closed lids of my eyes as he struck me. I began weeping uncontrollable as I figured we were all going to die.

"The ritual will commence." Announced the intruder. He disappeared down the hall. I looked over to see that the line to the phone had been cut. The front door was locked and the top latch was secured. I wouldn't be able to reach it with my hands tied behind me. We were helpless.

The hulk of a man returned with Marie's curling iron. He examined it with curiosity as if he never saw such a contraption before. Her curling iron was 15" long and a thick inch in diameter. The man touched the metal part of the iron and quickly moved his finger away as he appeared to have burned himself. I shuddered to imagine what he planned to do with it. He walked over to Marie and stood in front of her. He caressed her tear streamed cheek with the back of his fingers of his left hand as he held the iron in his right. He exchange looks between Marie and her curling iron. The man raised her tank top exposing her pert breasts. She was not a busty girl being only a 34B. The man teased her breasts by waving the iron only inches away from her soft flesh. She squirmed and winced anticipating the painful burn to her tender skin.

She tried to beg and plead for him to stop, but she just made muffled squeaks and cries. The powerful man giggled devilishly as he saw her extreme discomfort. Then he placed his hand inside the waist of her satin panties and with one quick movement he ripped them cleanly off her body. She shuddered at the force used to strip her of her most intimate of undergarments. He stood between her slender legs and reached down to pet her pretty mound covered with a thin layer in dark brown pubic groomed in a perfectly neat triangle. He began to pet and rub her pussy and he worked his way down to her lips, parting them slightly. He grinned as he molested her. Marie tried to squirm away, but she was trapped. Then he looked intently at the curling iron as he probed her with his hand. An evil look came upon him as he looked down at Marie's vagina. Marie let out a muffled scream and tried to leap up and back in her chair as she knew his sadistic intentions. The man threw her back down in the seat and pinned her knees open with his stony knees. He pulled the curling iron behind him, then plunged it forward into Marie's vagina. Half of the iron disappeared into vaginal opening on the initial thrust. She screamed and shook her head violently.

"NNNooo!" I screamed in horror as I witnessed the most sadistic torture conceivable of my childhood friend. I felt a searing sympathy pain deep in the walls of my own vagina as I turned to look away. I saw that Katrina and mom had fainted at the sight. I buried my head a began bawling as I contemplated what horrible torture that fate had in store for me. Then after a short while, Marie's screams of sheer terror and pain were giving away to sounds moans and panting. I raised up and looked over to her. Her face was no longer distorted in a painful grimace. She now appeared to be relieved and even relaxed somewhat. The man was working the long thick curling iron in and out of her gushing pussy. She was experiencing pleasure, not pain. I breathed a great sigh of relief as I knew that the iron was not hot. The man was just toying with her.

What a cruel mind game he played though. It scared the life out of all of us. Marie began to breath heavier and faster as her curling iron moved in and out of her rapidly. The mysterious man began slow probing thrusts deep inside her. Marie closed her eyes and soaked in the pleasure. He began twisting the phallic looking hair curling device as he sunk it deep into her. She rocked her hips in her seat in rhythm with the internal thrusts and her knees swayed from side to side. He reached down with his free hand and rubbed her clitoris firmly and rapidly. Marie began bucking like a bronco when he began working on her clitoris and G-spot simultaneously. Now I began to feel a sympathetic tingling sensation in my own pussy as I witnessed the well orchestrated ravaging of Marie's picture perfect vagina and clitoris and the extreme pleasure it was giving her. I was bewildered at my thought process and could not fathom why I was beginning to feel pleasure as I saw my best girlfriend's sexual assault. I tried to look away but I was transfixed.

Marie came to an explosive climax and reeled in her seat. The huge man removed the iron from her vagina and tossed it aside. He striped the gag from her mouth and allowed her to catch her breath. Then he lifted his colorful lava-lava which revealed a massive cock of bronze flesh. He tucked bottom of his lava-lava into his waist area and began stroking his 9" cock to life right in front of Marie's face.

Her mouth dropped open and her lower jaw quivered as she moved forward to him willingly. He stroked himself gently in smooth rhythms and during the middle of a stroke he popped his erect penis into Marie's waiting mouth in one fluid movement. Marie latched on to him like a calf to the teat of its momma. She began milking his thick tubular shaft with her hot wet mouth. Drool spilled out of the corners of her full lips. She tried to take him all in, but he was too big and thick I was getting turned on as this Hawaiian Adonis was fucking Marie's gorgeous mouth. I could not believe she wasn't protesting. She was always very shy and proper. I had never seen her like this. I began rubbing my thighs tightly together as I watched.

After several minutes, the man eased his cock out of Marie's mouth. She was disappointed that he did not come in her mouth. She wanted to lap up his passion seed. He lifted her knees up and spread her legs apart.

"Now that I stretched you out with that metal phallus you will not be torn open when I enter you with my real one." The man explained to Marie. He eased his stiff member into her wet love canal which had been dredged and extended to accept his hugeness. She gasped and exhaled deeply as he entered her. He moved slow at first, then he worked his way up to a frenzied pace. Marie's pussy sloshed loudly as the Hawaiian hulk pushed himself in and out of her. He slammed hard into her with every forward move, causing Marie to jolt backwards against her padded chair.

I was engrossed in the action, but then I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Katrina was regaining consciousness. She had a look of shock and horror as she saw her young unmarried daughter being violently fucked before her eyes. Katrina moved to get up and intervene to save her daughter. I tried to tell her no and block her to protect her, but she got up too quickly. She whipped around the coffee table and wildly charged at the large man pumping away at Marie. The man hardly flinched when Katrina's small slim frame collided into his rigid arm causing her to bounce off of him like a rubber ball off of concrete. She fell backwards and landed on the floor. The man didn't miss a beat and kept screwing Marie into her chair. Marie came with loud intermittent wails of ecstasy. She deflated as the man pulled out of her soaked and satisfied vagina. It wasn't until Marie's climax that the man then turned around to address the weak yet heroic threat offered by poor Katrina, who was struggling to get up off the floor with her hands tied behind her. Her glasses were broken and strewn across the floor as she collided into the hulk like frame of her daughter's attacker. .

The man pulled Katrina up by her short auburn hair and guided her to the long sofa next to me. With one hand he picked up the heavy oak coffee table a flung it across the room, while still grasping a handful of Katrina's hair. He forced her head down onto the sofa wedging it between the seat cushion and the back support. He propped her tail up and flipped her nightie over her hips onto the middle of her back. He picked the empty dessert wine bottle, which fell off the coffee table onto the floor when he tossed it like a toy and held it as he pushed Katrina's white cotton panties aside. He inserted the wine bottle roughly into Katrina's vagina. She let out a suppressed cry as he shoved the cold hard glass bottle into her tender dry pussy. The man twisted and shoved the bottle deep into the bent over body of Marie's mother.

"Oh please don't!" I cried, "You're hurting her.

"Silence!" The man bellowed at me without breaking his concentration on Katrina's female anatomy. Katrina thrashed her head about wildly as she was being raped by an object so foreign to her pristine and regal vagina. It was so strange to see a mature woman of her wealthy status and poise to be so vilely humiliated.

After several minutes of manipulating the uncomfortable bottle in and out of Katrina's pussy a white viscous fluid began forming along the exterior of the purple glass near the point of her assault. She was getting wet! Perhaps it was instinctive or a matter of involuntary stimulation, but she was getting of on it. Her head did not thrash as much and she became more sedate. I heard her moaning the same way Marie did as she was being fucked by her own curling iron. Katrina began grinding her pelvis into the sofa frame in a steady rhythmic motion. Soon she tensed up her whole body and heaved a giant screaming orgasm into the cloth gag in her mouth. The man yanked the bottle forcefully from Katrina's vagina and threw it across the room shattering it to pieces. Then he replaced the hard glass with hot hard man meat as he slammed his trunk like cock into her.

12