Kamehameha's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began rough and fast and gradually increased the pace to wild frenzy. Their bodies, his thighs and her buttocks, slapped loudly together as their pelvises collided over and over again. The powerful island native pounded Katrina's diminutive body into the sofa like a pile driver hammering a pylon into the ground and she was loving every second of it. She always loved rough sex and her deceased husband or subsequent boyfriends could never deliver like this. She was in heaven and did not care that she was being taken by force. She even didn't seem to mind that this stud also took her own daughter by force. All she knew was that her pleasure senses were operating in overdrive. Katrina came with intensity of a Hawaiian thunderstorm after a five minute all out pace. She collapsed into a heap on the floor with her whole body feeling like poi as the man pulled out of her. I was ashamed to say that I got extremely wet as I witnessed Katrina and the man in this intense sexual episode.

Then it seemed odd to me that after furiously fucking two very beautiful women that this strong, viral and healthy man did not achieve an orgasm yet. Was he holding out? And if so, what was he waiting for? When he was done with Katrina, he focused his lustful attentions to my own mother. She sat in the leather reclining chair with her knees knocking and fear ingrained on her face. He stepped in between her legs and parted her knees. Mom cowered back in her chair trying desperately to get away.

"Please don't hurt my mother." I pleaded. "She won't be able to handled the strain on her heart." I was concerned because my mother developed hypertension after the divorce from dad. She also put on some weight. She was only 5'-4" and she weighed about 150 pounds. Much of her weight gain was in her breast as she went from a 36C to a 40DD and her thighs as she went from a size 7 to size 12.

The man ignored my pleas and proceeded to terrorize my mother. He took out his intimidating knife again and began teasing her with it. He took the gag from her mouth and raised it to cover her eyes like a blind fold. He messaged his still throbbing member, which had not found relief yet, and placed the tip to my mother's closed mouth. He tried pushing it in, but to no avail. Then he grabbed her defiant face and squeezed her cheeks together at the lower jaw causing her lips to part a little. Then he dragged the sharp tip of his knife down her right cheek scratching her slightly.

"Don't force me to use this." He threatened in a low tone.

"Mom, do what he says or he'll kill you!" I tried to shout some common sense into her, but I could tell that she began to panic and shake uncontrollably. The man forced her jaws open and shoved his penis into her mouth. He grabbed her hair at the back of her head and held the knife to her throat as he forced her to suck his cock. At first Mom resisted, however, she must have realized that she must comply with the man's demands or die. After a while she seemed to calm down a bit and go along with it. After a few minutes she allowed him to get a good rocking motion underway. I never thought of my mom as a sexual being. I never pictured her and dad having sex because the thought gave me the creeps. But, here I was watching my mom servicing another man.

After a few more minutes he pulled out and began rubbing his wet cock all over my mom's soft chubby cheeks. He smeared her saliva and pre-cum all over her flushed face. Then, with the tip of his cock, he slowly outlined the shape of her trembling lips. He brought his stiff shaft and throbbing head down and caressed the side of her neck with it and then her chest area. He let himself go and grabbed the top of her pink nightie and tore open the flimsy material. Her heaving breasts popped out and drooped on her upper torso. He pick up his penis again and rubbed all up and down and around her bulbous bosoms. He rubbed his hard on her breast bone as her large soft boobs enveloped his huge dick.

He was being very gentle with my mother as he rubbed himself all over her. Then he grabbed her breasts and began to message them. He was firm, but he did not hurt her. Soon, he began to play with them and bat them around with his hands. He was playful at first, then he increased the intensity. He was smacking her sagging breast harder and harder. They grew red and irritated as the flopped in all different directions. Mom was breathing hard and perspired profusely. She gasped with each bounding slap. I couldn't tell if she was experiencing pleasure or pain.

"Please stop!" I begged. "Can't you see you are hurting her?'

Miraculously, he stopped. But he was bored and wanted to try something else. He knelt down between my mom's legs and pushed her knees apart. Her pudgy little Mons Venus covered in peach panties bugged out of the bottom opening of her pink silk nightie. The man smiled and began to pet the soft damp thin material covering her vulva. This flimsy piece of nylon was the only thing protecting Mom's vagina from her impending rape. It was no protection at all. The great Hawaiian took to his big sharp scary knife and placed the tip in her pantied crotch just below her budding clitoris. He poked the knife through the thin nylon making a small popping sound. Mom jumped and cried out as the cold steel tip took a tiny nip at the most tender part of her female genitalia.

"Please don't!" Mom begged.

"Please! Please! Don't hurt my mother." I cried, "You can take me and do what you want with me, but leave her alone. Wouldn't you rather have a young girl than middle aged woman?"

"I will take both!" The Hawaiian replied. Then with quick flick of the wrist he sliced a clean 4" incision down the center of the crotch of mom's panties without harming or even touching mom's sensitive tissues. Mom's vulva burst through the opening and was exposed to her assailant. The man stood up, grabbed mom's ankles and pulled her off the chair onto the carpeted floor. She landed in the supine position with her knees up. The man pushed her chunky thighs up against her swelled breasts and laid on top of my mother. He slipped his erect cock into the opening in her panties and continued on into her vagina. He eased into her with no problem. She must have been wet and her vaginal opening and walls offered no resistance to the massive intrusion of by this younger man. He drove his hips into my mother and rotated them as he moved in causing her to pant and moan. Mom was actually enjoying it! I saw the the man's firm buttocks clench and relax as he invaded my mother's vagina, the same one that squeezed me out into the world 23 years before. After about ten minutes of slow, methodical bumping and grinding, mom erupted like Mount Vesuvius and climaxed. The island native showed great stamina and endurance as he pulled his stiff wet cock from my mother's vanquished vagina. The feminine juices of the three most important women in my life saturated his big thick cock.

Now it was my turn. My pussy was dripping wet by this time. I needed to get off badly, but I was married and I didn't want this strange man to violate me. I never cheated on my husband and had no intentions of ever doing so, but this man was gorgeous and I was so horny. He was definitely gifted with his massive bronze colored cock. The tanned figure of manhood walked slowly over to me and stared me right in the eyes. His piercing eyes went right through me.

"You are next." He said with a sly grin, "I have saved the best for last."

"No don't!" I spoke up, "I am a married woman."

"I know. That's why taking you will be the best of all."

"No..." I was stifled by his powerful hand over my mouth. The huge Polynesian towered over me as I sat on the couch. He withdrew his knife, which was more of a small sword, and ran the cold blade down my cheek and along the side of my neck. I shivered uncontrollably. Then he stuck the blade down the collar of my night shirt and whipped it downward, splitting the shirt down the entire length of the front causing it to flay open. My voluptuous globes hung heavily out in the open. Sweat trailed down my cleavage and pooled in my navel. He grabbed and manipulated my right breast as he ran his steely blade alongside of my opposite breast, but he did not cut me. I was very scared and couldn't stop shaking. His knife made a strange pattern along my abdomen, then went down to the waistband of my powder blue nylon panty briefs. He stuck the blade into my waistband and made a quick move cutting one side of my panties. Then he moved the blade over and with a quick flick of the wrist, he cut the other side causing the front of my panties to fall forward between my thighs. His dangerous blade never harmed my tender skin. He was incredibly skillful with his knife.

Then he reached down and yanked the ruined undergarment with great force making me jump. He caressed my dark triangular patch covering my mound and found my vagina with his fingers. Two or three of his thick fingers entered me as I inhaled deeply. He worked his fingers in and out of my drenched pussy. He took his fingers out and sucked them, tasting my womanly juices. He smiled widely. His eyes were hypnotic and I was under his spell. I could not speak or resist. He reached down on the floor and found one of our uneaten bananas. He placed the firm yellow fruit into my vagina. It was not quite ripe and still very hard. The skin felt soft in me, but the thickness was a tad uncomfortable. He twisted and turned the phallic-like fruit inside me. He stretched my precious canal with it, probably to prepare me for his lovely large cock. He worked the banana in and out with increasing speed. I was getting very aroused. I began panting like a mutt in heat. He leaned his head to my pubic region and his glorious tongue found my budding clitoris. He flicked his strong wet tongue at my clit and swirled all around it as he fucked pussy with the banana. I rocked my thighs outward and felt a huge rush come over me like a wave washing upon a Maui beach. I hunched inward and came with screams and convulsions. I fell back on to the sofa and tried to control my rapid breathing. I wanted him inside me. I know it was wrong, but I was being forced. Well, sort of.

Leaving the banana in my vagina, he switched his attention to my mouth. He shoved his beautiful bronze penis in my salivating oral cavity. He fucked my pretty mouth with vigor and all I knew was that I wanted more. I was shocked at myself as I was never that interested in oral with Jim. This man was enormous, twice the size of Jimmy. It felt like I was sucking on the soft rubbery end of a turkey baster. It was impossible to take him all in. I felt his hot blood coursing through his veinal shaft. I masturbated myself with the banana as I orally copulated the big man. With my free hand, I began to cup his big testicles that resembled a pair of dark, plump, ripe kiwis. Soon, he began to twitch as he shot his hot semen in my mouth. I gagged a little as his gusher saturated the back of my throat. I swallowed all of it, which was very much out of character for me. He pulled out of my mouth and eased me back down onto the back of the sofa.

He walked to the kitchen and grabbed a pineapple. Returning, he tossed it up and sliced it cleanly in mid air with his knife. He picked up one half and moved to Marie. With his large hand he squeezed the big pineapple half over her groin drenching her luscious pussy with the sweet juice. Marie opened her legs welcoming the golden shower of pineapple nectar. He tossed the squished fruit aside and approached me again. He lifted me up and cut the ties that bound my wrists. He made me kneel down before Marie and placed my head between her thighs. My nose touched her wet sticky pubic hair. Her raw smell mixed with the pineapple was absolutly heavenly. The man of so many sexual gifts nudged my head into her vulva. I instinctively opened my mouth and drank in the juice that permeated her. I began to lick and taste her clit. It was the softest thing I ever felt. It was simply exquisite. She tasted so wonderful as the sweet and tart flavor of the pineapple juice perfectly enhanced the natural sweetness of her clit My own pussy gushed as my life long fantasy to be with my beautiful friend was about become a reality. I licked her and sucked her as I dreamed of so many times before. Marie reacted as I hoped she would. She raised her hips and ass to me as I mouthed her. She cooed and moaned with sheer delight. I stuck my index finger into her soaking wet vagina. It slipped in easy as she sucked a long draw of thick warm air through her teeth. I must have been doing it right because she was enjoying it. I was glad. I found her G-spot with my finger and rubbed the ridges. This drove her wild and she came with an animal like roar.

While I was pleasing Marie, the Polynesian man of mystery watched and stroke himself back to a full erection. He saw me on my hands and knees with my face in Marie's pretty pussy. He was pleased as well. He lowered himself and entered my vagina from behind. His thickness was overwhelming at first. I felt as if I were being split in two. It felt like a sturdy tree branch up inside me. He let me get used to his largeness, then he fucked away at my banana tenderized vagina. He slammed his pelvis into my ass forcing my face into Marie's crotch. I licked her clit and labia as I was getting fucked hard from behind. I was losing my mind and didn't how much more I could take. He drilled me vigorously for a long time. My face was dripping with Marie's wetness as she came multiple times. After twenty minutes of this break neck pace I felt that tremendous wave again. I began screaming, "Oh my pussy! Oh my pussy! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy! FUCK MY PUSSY!!! AAAHHHHHHHH!

I couldn't remember what happened after that. I didn't see or here the stranger leave. When I regained my senses I found all the other women silent and sullen. I untied them all and reluctantly called the police.

When we gave our statements to Detective Soo, who seemed intrigued with our tale. He said that there were no similar occurrences on the islands with a man of the description we gave. He had a police artist with him and we described our attacker in detail. He showed us the finished product and the drawing was an incredible likeness. Astonishment appeared on Detective Soo's face. He asked if we were absolutely sure of this man's description.

We all agreed that it was a remarkable rendering. He explained that the drawing was in the spitting image of King Kamehameha I, when he was a young man. He lived in the 18th Century. He showed us a painted portrait of the great leader in a Hawaiian history book that we had in our condo. The picture was very much like the statue in town that I saw. Detective Soo compared the picture in the book with the police artist's rendition of the man we described. Eerily, the resemblance was uncanny.

12