Kamini: A Sinful Desire Ch. 03

Story Info
Jealousy leads to a passionate fuck.
3.9k words
4.53
159.9k
47

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 12/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening when Anil returned from office, Sidd opened the door for him. When he saw his father standing before him he couldn't match eyes with his father. The guilt of sleeping with his father's wife had made Sidd feel nervous.

"Son, you look tense. Are you all right?" Anil asked his restless looking son.

"Yeah, I am fine." Sidd answered, still not able to meet his father's eyes.

"How are your studies going?" He asked.

"Fine," Sidd replied apathetically.

"Ok but I need you to score good marks this semester," Anil said.

"Yeah, I will try." Sidd replied giving a quick look at his face.

Anil smiled at him. He placed his arm on his son's shoulders. For the first time he realized that his son was taller than him. "Where is Kamini?" He asked.

"In her bedroom may be." Sidd answered feeling nervousness in his gorge.

"OK, you go to your room and study. And If you get good marks this time I promise you to get you a bike." Anil said as he began to walk towards his bedroom

"Yeah dad, don't worry I will." Sidd replied and left to his room.

When Anil reached the bedroom door he knocked and entered the room. He saw his beautiful wife asleep over the bed. But Kamini wasn't asleep. She stirred up as soon as she heard her husband's footsteps. She slowly sat up and saw her husband standing at the closet changing his clothes.

"Oh, Honey, you are home. When did you come?" Kamini asked; yawning.

Anil looked back while buttoning his shirt and gave her a smile. "Just now dear" he answered.

After he finished buttoning up his shirt he walked to the bed. He sat down beside her and placed his hand over her beautiful thighs. Giving her a gently stroke he said, "you are the best wife a man could have; Beautiful and loyal."

Kamini felt apprehensive when her husband called her loyal. Her guilt quickly masked her face but Anil was unaware to understand it. She tried to smile, her inner conscience in vainly trying to hide her guilt with her fake innocence.

Anil was in mood of making love. He brought his hand up at her cheek and then leaning at her, he opened his mouth as he kissed her soft trembling lips. As he brushed his lips over hers, his hands shifted down at her breasts. His palms felt their massive size as he cuddled them a softly. His caressing touch quickly aroused her and she willingly opened her mouth and they melted into a passionate kiss.

Gently as Anil made her to lie over the bed, Kamini felt his hand moving down to her sordid crotch. She could still feel the stickiness of her stepson's cum inside her pussy. His cum had dried but not entirely. Frightened, she couldn't let her husband shove his fingers into her cum drenched pussy right then. She rushed her hands down at his and resisted them to go in any further.

"God, what are you doing? Stop, your son might see us." She said with the same fake innocence as she held his desperate hands away from her snatch.

"C'mon honey, he is studying. He won't show up. Not at this moment." Anil insisted.

Kamini finally got up and playfully she pushed him away. "You are a bad boy." She chuckled quickly getting off the bed.

"Grrr, and this bad-boy is starving." Anil growled at her lustfully.

"Then I will prepare something for the bad boy to eat," She giggled at him and walked out of her door. As she walked out of the room she whooshed. It was a close one- she thought.

That evening as they all sat at the dining table to eat. Anil constantly kept touching his wife in front of Sidd as he played mischief with her. He was still in mood of making love and while she served him food he pinched her buttocks and applauded her food preparation, then he caressed her hairs and her face. Sidd was watching all this and feeling jealous. Kamini kept smiling at her husband although she was aware how jealous her stepson; her new lover, would be feeling. She had no other choice but to stay neutral.

After the dinner Anil kissed Kamini and whispered in to her ears, "Don't keep me waiting." He smiled at her and left to his room. Kamini had lot of cleaning to do before she could hit the bed. She got up from the chair and began with picking up the dirty plates from over the table. Still glued to his chair Sidd was kept looking at her for a while but Kamini wasn't paying any attention.

"I don't like that man touching you." He said almost abruptly.

Kamini looked at him, startled at his boyish remark. She knocked the plates over the table, but not to hard, making sure that they don't break, "Sidd, 'That Man' is my husband. I can't stop him from touching me. Please try to understand." She retorted.

Sidd quickly nodded. He didn't want to upset her with his jealousy but he surely wanted her to know that he was feeling jealous. "I do understand, but I was feeling jealous. I am sorry if that upsets you." He explained.

"Sidd, go to sleep, you will feel better" Kamini said calmly. She then picked up the plates and left inside the kitchen.

But Sidd wasn't finished talking with her. He followed her into the kitchen. He saw her standing at the kitchen Sink washing the dishes. Sidd closed the kitchen door and locked it. When Kamini saw her stepson locking the door she washed her hands and wiped them dry with her napkin. Sidd turned around and looked straight at her, into her beautiful brown eyes.

She could clearly read his eyes for his nasty intentions. "NO! You cannot! Anil is home, It's too risky." She said nervously; her hands shaking with fear.

For some time Sidd stood calm, his eyes looking at her ravenously. "Sidd, No! It's too dangerous." She whispered loudly at him again.

Sidd's ears had gone deaf; his eyes filled with lust and then almost at a lightning speed she saw her stepson plunge at her like a lion. She felt his strong arms grasp her waist and with his raw force he pulled her down with him, forcing her to lie over the kitchen floor.

"Sidd, I am serious, if you don't stop now I will scream." Kamini flinched. She was damn serious. She didn't like the idea of having sex with her stepson while her husband was in the adjoining room.

"You are mine" Sidd grunted at his stepmother, "And nothing can stop me now." He began kissing her, first on her lips, then on her neck, then down her breast.

"You are crazy... You know that" she whispered loudly but she wasn't struggling. By now she had given up her choices. Sidd smiled at her 'not-so-pleased' face.

"We will do it silently and Dad will never hear us." He whispered into her ears.

Kamini looked amused at Sidd's courage. Not believing the boy before her was the same innocent kid she knew. She kept gawking at him for a while, gazing into his big brown eyes. She could see no fear in them. Suddenly she felt confident about his moves. And then bringing a smile on her beautiful face, she giggled, "You know I can't do it silently."

Sidd smiled at her as he pushed her gown above her knees. He watched her face blush when he caressed her milky white thighs with his soft hand. Her timid legs squeezed in, holding tightly against each other. Sidd embraced her legs and tried to spread them apart but Kamini held them together not allowing him to see her dampen panty-crotch.

He then brought his hand down under to feel the softness of her inner thighs. Her body trembled with his caressing touch. "Sidd you are crazy, if my husband finds us like this, he will kill us both." She whispered. Her voice trembled as she spoke to him.

But her sultry words only made her Stepson grow over passionate and he hurriedly undressed himself. He ripped off his shirt and hastily undid his pants. His bulge began to ache inside his knickers so he undid them also. Kamini gawked desperately at his hardened manhood; all swollen and pulsating, as it flung before her craving eyes. She rose stretching her hand eagerly trying to hold it between her fingers. But Sidd moved backed and motioned her with his fingers saying, "First spread your legs then you can have it."

And Kamini; with her eyes filled with lust and her body craving for her stepson's swollen manhood, willing spread her legs before him.

Sidd's eyes were drooling at her pink laced undies that were semi transparent. Through its transparent fabric he could see her beautiful snatch that he wanted to fuck so dearly. He grasped the two ends of her panty and gently peeled her panty out of her legs. As he removed her panties out his eyes kept drooling at her moisten slit like a hungry dog.

Now naked below her waist she felt like an 18-year old virgin. Sidd watched his stepmother's face intently as he caressed her silky smooth cunt lips with his fingers. She felt overwhelmed and her heart missed a bit with his sensuous touch.

"Oh Sidd, we have to hurry up." Kamini moaned softly at her stepson while she still worried about her husband who was in the next room. But instead she saw her stepson relax and kneel down between her legs as if they had ample time. Then he bowed his head down between her legs and kissed her soft fleshy thighs; one after other. And with his warm wet tongue he began licking her left thigh; in circles, moving gradually towards her swollen pussy lips.

Kamini felt gushed as his tongue grew closer to her soaked pussy; the dampness of which she could feel growing excessively. And overwhelmed by her growing ecstasy she bit her lower lip and cooed delightfully, "Oh Sid! You are making me wet."

And when her stepson's mouth reached her pussy, he lifted his eyes along the length of her body. Kamini saw her stepson's eyes looking straight at her; his mouth so close to her pussy that she could feel his warm breath over her flesh. She gasped as a delightful thought surpassed her mind, 'God, is he going eat me?' And her exhilarated heart began to beat faster.

But instead he held her gown and further pushed it up until he could see her belly. He brought his face over her belly and kissed her round naval and then with his tongue he licked its depth. Kamini was growing impatient. She wanted him to eat her out. And with this aching desire she gently pushed him few inches away from her and then she undressed her gown out of her body.

Sidd held himself back as he saw her undressing her gown. And something made him to gasp. His nasty eyes stared at her skimpy bra that could barely hold her two massive sized tits under them. Though they had managed to cover her nipples but the rest of her tits were spilling out of her bra.

The sight of her heavy bosoms spilling out of her bra frenzied her stepson's 'mind & body' to such an extent that he lurched at her like a ravenous beast. He hugged her and held her tightly as he passionately kissed her soft fluffy lips. And then slipping down, he kissed her neck and then kissed her ample flesh just above her huge breasts. And while he was at it he tucked his fingers inside the cups of her bra and pulled it down. This made her tits pop out of the bra cups. He gathered both her jugs and one after other, like a baby, he began to suck her nipples.

"Mmmm... it feels so good..." she sighed biting her lower lip.

As he still suckled her nipples, his stepmother cooed and her moans were growing louder. His eager hands reached down between her legs. And when he rubbed his fingers through her moist slit, her wetness quickly crawled up over his fingers.

Realizing how wet she was, Sidd gradually made his way down kissing her all the way. He finally brought his face once again between her two folded legs right before her sodden vulva. When Kamini saw her stepson crawling down her body; between her two parted legs, she raised her head to see her stepson's face. Unbelievable though, she saw his mouth open wide; wide enough to take a bite of an enormous burger. Her eyes grew wider as they stared at him in anticipation. And then suddenly Sidd split open her outer lips with his fingers and wrapped his mouth over her soaking inner fleshy lips.

She gasped and threw her head back. "Oh god! eat me... eat me..."she groaned; her both hands quickly reached down over his head, her fingers ran deep through his hairs clutching them desperately as she pulled his face into her sodden pussy.

Sidd clasped his hands firmly at her hips holding her legs apart as he began slowly running his tongue over her soft, sensitive light brown flesh of her inner lips. His tongue licked her fleshy inner walls as it probed in search of her clit-hood. The warm wet touch of his tongue made her ecstatically moan, "Oh Ya, Oh, It Feels Sooo Good." Her pussy was squirming under her stepson's face and more fresh juices trickled from her into his mouth; which he gladly gulped in.

But by the time his tongue made its way up her rosy clitoris, she hit a jackpot. She clasped her legs together trapping his head between them and she pulled him in as she was enchanted with one rare but an intense orgasm.

Sidd felt her body stiffen for while and almost after a minute as her muscles relaxed, she wheezed at her stepson lovingly, "Ohh god, Sidd, its unbelievable but I just came." She heaved, her eyes looking at her stepson like a woman in love. "Please, make me cum again." She whispered at him.

Sidd lifted his mouth from her orgasmic pussy and got up on his knees. He looked down at his stepmother with her legs spread wide for him. He crawled up over her body and balancing his upper half on his palms, he lowered his pelvis until he felt his knob rub over her super wet pussy lips.

The touch of his penis sent ripples through her body. And desperately, she reached down her hand between their bodies to guide his shaft into her sodden entrance. When she steered his meat straight at her entrance Kamini rose her head at her stepson's ears and whispered, "Sidd, Put It In Me."

Almost as Sidd felt his knob rub at her entrance, he gave her a loud thrust. And with his macho thrust, his swollen manhood penetrated halfway within her, making her squirm like a worm.

"Aahh... Aahh..." she moaned with his every push. She felt him pushing his meat deeper into her until his entire length was inside her.

Her pussy was gushing with her warm natural lubrication but Sidd had to struggle his way to go deeper as her pussy was still as tight as any virgin. "Mom, Wow! You are still so tight," Sidd grunted as he felt her vaginal muscles squeezing tightly over the circumference of his shaft.

Kamini felt a chill run through her spine when he said this. Sidd calling her 'Mom' intensified the passion within her and she folded her legs around his waist and gave off loudly, "Ohhh Son, Fuckk Me... Fuckk Me Hardd..."

These nasty words frenzied Sidd's mind, he retracted his penis halfway out and pushing back into her spasmodic orifice, he began his slow but powerful thrusts. He slid his arms under his stepmother's sweaty back and pulled her to him tightly, her large breasts flattening against his chest. He kissed his stepmother's mouth powerfully while he kept shoving harder into her deep chasm.

Kamini was in love with this man who was riding her like a black knight in armor. She felt content with him on top of her pounding her with pleasures she thought she had lost forever with her husband losing interest in sex. But now that her stepson had taken up the charge of filling her up she had nothing to worry about. And now she wanted him to impregnate her not for the desire to acquire his part of fortune but because she was now in love with Sidd; her stepson.

These overwhelming thoughts transformed Kamini into a woman in heat. And like an ecstatic bitch, she threw her arms around her Stepson's neck, with her legs previously wrapped around his waist, clenching tightly on to him, she lifted her hips to match his thrusts.

"Uuumhhhh Yeahhh, Fuck Me, Fuck your Mother.... I am all yours now... Aaahhh" She groaned nastily and her moans were so loud that Sidd quickly clasped his hand over her mouth fearing that his dad would hear them next door.

Sidd continued to thump her like a machine and with his every stroke he felt her body convulsing. Her soppy inner walls contracted over his penis making it harder for him to penetrate deeper into her. Sidd was pounding his huge penis into his Stepmom without mercy now. The nasty wet noises of their fucking filled the air inside the room.

"Ohh Fuckk Me.... Fuckk Me... Yeahh..." She moaned with his every thrust.

Sidd felt like he would never seize his reign but a deep rush of his seminal fluid from his testicle to the tip of his penis made him convulse. "Oohh MOM I AM GONNA CUMMM..." Sidd groaned as he heavily pounded his cock into his stepmother's shattered vulva.

"Ohh Yeah BABY!! Give it to Me, Give it to me all", she shrieked. And almost as she said this his cock erupted his fertile seeds deep inside her womb.

As their bodies gradually relaxed over the floor, still hugged tightly around each other, and like two passionate lovers they were kissing.

Sidd finally broke from the kiss to breath in some fresh air. He gently withdrew his limp cock out of her still quivering cunt hole. Kamini relaxed over the floor caressing his body while he gradually got up on his feet. He began dressing up while she still watched him. While he buttoned his shirt he asked her, "mom! You should dress up now."

"Do I have to?" She asked him.

"Mom, if dad comes out to find us like this we are dead." He said in worried tone.

Kamini smiled at him, "You were the one who wasn't afraid about getting caught. What happened now?"

"C'mon mom its not funny, its been more than 20 minutes we are in here. He might get suspicious about us if you don't show your face to him."

"Ok honey, but promise me you will fuck me like this every day."

"Ya... I do, now hurry up and get dressed." Sidd rushed her.

After few minutes when she finished clothing up, Sidd opened the kitchen door and they both walked out of the kitchen. Kamini quickly hugged him and gave a peck on his lips and afterwards they parted away to their respective rooms.

When she entered her husband's bedroom she found him dead asleep but now she didn't care as she was content enough.

Sidd held on to his promise and they fucked, fucked and fucked without ever getting caught. A Month later Kamini discovered about her pregnancy. She later announced her pregnancy over the dinner table to her husband and her Stepson. And guess who was the happiest to hear about this good news, it was her husband 'ANIL'.

A year later she delivered a baby boy. Everyone in the house was happy.

But after five years, one day, Anil suddenly had a heart attack. Kamini and Sidd had to rush him to the hospital. Well he was out of danger for a while but he was still in serious condition.

That evening the room was swarming with friends and relatives to see Anil. Kamini and Sidd were standing at one corner of the room with their five year old son at her side. When all left the hospital room, doctor asked Kamini and Sidd to leave too so that Anil could get some sleep, but Anil stopped Sidd and asked him to stay back with him.

Sidd first looked at the doctor and asked his permission. The doctor although was unpleased gave him a nod. He said, "All right, but only for two minutes. Dr. You need to rest." He said to Anil.

Sidd then turned towards Kamini and she quickly understood what she had to do. Smiling at her Husband she said, "I will wait outside."

Saying thus she walked outside the room with her 5-year old son. She walked up over to the chairs installed in line for the visitors to sit and sitting over one of them she waited for Sidd.

Inside the room Anil asked his son to come and Sit by his bedside. "Son sit with me, I need to talk to you." Anil whispered as he had trouble speaking out loud.

"Yes dad." Sidd nodded. He sat down next to his father bringing his ears close to his father's mouth so that he won't miss a word while his father is talking to him.

12