Kandi Cums Home

Story Info
Daddy's little girl is all grown up.
7.7k words
4.49
86.2k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kandi Simons was nearing her destination-home. She was twenty-six years old, supervised six convenience stores, and tended bar part-time. She lived about an hour from her hometown in a fairly large city, and was gloriously independent. She had further ambitions, wanting to open a business of her own, utilizing her creative talents. Her stepmother, Laura, had been a rock in Kandi's world since her parents had divorced, and Dad had married her. Always there to offer support and wise council, she had become Kandi's best friend through school and now in her career. The two jobs had padded her bank account enough that she thought she was ready to take the plunge. She still felt she needed confirmation from Laura, although they had planned the venture for over a year.

Kandi thought back to those first few months when Laura came into her life. Naturally, she had been jealous of this new woman in her world, especially one as beautiful and sexy as Laura. She was the opposite of Kandi's mother-pleasant, vivacious, sensuous, and oh so sexy! Her legs seemed to go on forever, and her ass was the perfect size and shape. Kandi secretly admired Laura's body, and dreamed of having a similar one someday. Allowing nature to take its course that someday had arrived.

Kandi had turned into an absolutely beautiful, sexy woman in her own right. Her legs, while not as long as Laura's were toned and muscular, her ass sat atop them beautifully, and her breasts were even bigger than Laura's 34-C's. Kandi had a full rack of 36-DD's and still didn't need a bra. In fact, she only wore one when on company business, and today was definitely not company business.

Turning into her folks' driveway, she saw Roy's truck parked to the side. Roy was her Father's best friend, and he often left his truck there while they did whatever men do to get away from the "little woman." She let herself in the back door, and for some reason, didn't call out to Laura. She stopped before walking down the hall, trying to place the sound she heard coming from the master bedroom. It sounded like flesh slapping flesh!

Stepping quietly to the open door, she peeked around the corner and got the surprise of her life. Her stepmother was flat of her back, her titties bouncing in time with the pounding that Roy's cock was delivering to her upturned pussy. He had her calves over his shoulders and was driving his eight-inch cock deep into her pussy, the slap of their coupling the only sound in the room. Laura had her eyes closed and a serene smile on her face, enjoying the sensations Roy's dick was delivering to her cunt.

It looked to Kandi as if Laura was on a pleasure high that had overpowered her to the point that she was lost in the moment, and the only thing that mattered was that Roy's cock continued to pound her cunt. Each inward thrust resulted in a "Thwack!" that resounded down the hall. As he pulled out, Kandi could see the moisture glistening on his shaft, and Laura's hungry lips grabbing and clenching to get him back inside her steamy pussy.

Without realizing it, Kandi had begun rolling her right nipple with her thumb and finger, while her left hand slid down the front of her jeans, finding a very wet thong bunched up in her cuntlips. Realizing that she had wanted Laura for quite some time, Kandi decided that this was the perfect time to act on her desires. So what if things didn't go as planned; who was Laura going to tell? I mean, after all, she was fucking her husband's best friend on their bed.

Easing into the bedroom, Kandi stepped out of her sandals, and pulled her t-shirt over her head, making her tits bounce and jiggle. When she got to the side of the bed, Roy saw her and grunted, causing Laura to open her eyes. "Go ahead, Roy," she said, dreamily, and held out her hand to Kandi. Kandi took her stepmother's hand and kissed her fingers, licked her palm, and placed it on her breast. The touch was electric, and Kandi knew she had entered another dimension.

To have one's stepmother caress your breast was one thing, but Laura put so much love and tenderness into the act that Kandi almost came right then. She moaned, grabbing Laura's hand, squeezing her breast with it. Her hips bucked involuntarily, and Laura slid her hand down the front of Kandi's jeans, silently urging her to get undressed. Kandi stepped back and unfastened her skintight jeans. When she bent over to slide the material over her ass, Roy grunted and doubled his efforts, trying to drive Laura into the bed.

Realizing this fact, Kandi turned to face him, and, smiling seductively, pulled her thong into her swollen cuntlips, loving the effect both on Roy and her clit. She rolled her eyes back and moaned as Roy gave a final thrust into Laura's steaming cunt, sending his load deep into his lover's pussy as she came around his throbbing, gushing cock. When he pulled out, his eyes never left Kandi and her now-excited body. Her nipples were standing proudly on her tits, and her cunt was issuing a very distinct, musky aroma, as she fingered herself.

Bending over to kiss Laura's breast, Kandi moved down to her navel, then the top of her slit. Roy graciously moved to the side, his cock still glistening, and Kandi took his place between Laura's spread thighs. She wasted no time attacking the rivulets of cum that had begun sliding out of Laura's pussy, and soon was licking and sucking the entire load out of her sodden hole.

Suddenly, Kandi's father Tom, who had snuck into the bedroom quietly, said, "Dirty fucking whores! I should've known! I'm going to the garage!" and stomped out of the house, slamming the door for emphasis.

Kandi, who had adored her father for her entire life, burst into tears. "Oh, Laura, what have I done?" she cried.

Wrapping her arms around her stepdaughter, Laura held her until the sobs had quietened, and finally said, "You've turned onto the beautiful sensual daughter that your father has loved her entire life. Just because you wanted to give me a little pleasure is not a big deal. Roy, would you be a saint and give us some time. I'll call you later." When Roy had left, Laura and Kandi sat at the kitchen table, Laura still nude and Kandi wearing one of her father's flannel shirts. Laura began by saying, "Darling, please know that your Daddy loves you as much or more than he loves me. Always has, always will, even though it's hard to believe by what just happened."

"He sure has a funny way of showing his love," said Kandi, her lips trembling.

"OK, so here's the whole story. After your mother left, and he was your sole caregiver, Tom was in absolute 'Daddy paradise.' He doted on you, went way farther than necessary to see that you knew you were loved. Suddenly, he realized you were becoming a stunning, desirable young woman, and he felt the same misgivings that many fathers feel. His little girl was growing up, and he felt inadequate. We started dating and married, so I took you over. He secluded himself in the garage and we drifted farther apart. I finally got so frustrated that I approached him about taking a lover. We agreed on Roy and the situation has been this way for a while. I still love Tom and would do anything to see him happy, but he's still denying something," Laura explained.

Kandi processed the information and made a decision rather quickly. She stood up and told Laura, "I'm going to the garage. We may not be back tonight."

When she got to the garage, she went directly to the section Tom had walled off to make an office. The door was shut and Kandi knocked softly, calling her father.

"Daddy, it's me. We need to talk."

"What's there to talk about? You're a slut, just like I thought you would be. Go on back to your whore partner and both of you fuck each other silly," he answered gruffly.

Undeterred, Kandi said, "Laura explained everything to me, and I love you more at this moment than I ever have. I want you to look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me."

Holding her breath, she was very relieved when the door opened a crack, and her father looked down at her. "Look at you! Wearing my shirt and not even buttoning it to hide your breasts. And you don't have on any underwear. What the fuck am I supposed to think?"

"Think what you want, but I need to talk to you. I can't believe that you don't still love me. Yes, I grew up, and yes, I've developed a woman's body. But I still worship the ground you walk on. You are everything I've ever wanted in a man. There's no possibility that I'll find a man as handsome, loving, and... yes, sexy as you. I've come out here to do two things-make you see that I understand your actions, years ago, as well as today. Secondly, I've come to show you just how much I love you. So what's it gonna be? You ready for this?" she asked, standing with her hands on her hips and staring him down.

Tom sat down on his sofa and said, "You're right. I had no right to dismiss you from my life. It was that you grew up so fast, and I felt so inadequate, I had to get help. When Laura came into our lives, I thought my problems were over, but I was wrong. You just kept getting sexier and sexier, and I just didn't trust myself. I couldn't bear to think about you with a boy, but I couldn't bear to be around you either. I secluded myself here, and let you go. You'll never know how sorry I am to have hurt you, and I'll do anything to make it up to you."

Kandi stepped in front of him, his shirt open to show off her breasts, as well as her shaved pussy. "That's the second part of my mission. I want you to show me just how much you love me, any way you want. We're both adults, we both crave sex, and there's no reason for you to keep torturing yourself. I want you to fuck me so badly. Look how wet my pussy is. You, and you alone do that to me."

Kandi slid her finger in her pussy and stroked it back and forth, allowing the moisture from her seeping cunt to coat her finger, then took it out and held it to Tom's lips. He sucked it in gently, laving it with his tongue and then sucking it deeply into his mouth.

As he did this, Kandi sat beside him and began to caress his growing cock. His jeans were stretched tight across his entire length, and the head was outlined beautifully. Kandi bent down and kissed his cockhead through his jeans, murmuring, "Just as fucking big as I suspected."

Tom, in the midst of the biggest dilemma of his life, knew what he wanted to do, but this was his daughter. Sexy daughter...hot fucking daughter...rubbing my dick daughter-he was helpless. As he made up his mind, Kandi fished his eight-inch cock out of his jeans and briefs. "Daddy, you have a beautiful cock. I can't wait for you to show me how much you love me with it," she said, her head near enough for him to feel her warm breath and thumbing the head and smearing his precum around the crown.

Even her hand was hot. "Kandi, this feels so wrong. I've wanted you for so long, but I just don't know. What will Laura think? Does she know you're here doing this?" he asked, knowing in his mind that his argument was purely rhetorical.

"Yes, she knows, and she approves. She wants her stud husband back, and I want my Daddy back. Now, let's quit talking and you show me how much you love your little girl," said Kandi, standing up and stepping to his desk. She bent over and cleared it with one sweep of her arm, looking back at Tom and wiggling her exposed ass for him. She turned and lay back on the desk, spreading her legs and saying, "Come on, Daddy. Come fuck your little girl."

Wisely taking the time to get out of his clothes, Tom stepped to the end of the desk where the most beautiful sight he had ever beheld awaited him. His cock was engorged beyond belief, but he took a minute to take in the picture of lust before him. Kandi's breasts pointed skyward, her nipples forming perfect spires atop the perfect orbs. Her flat stomach tapered to her hips, and her legs framed her glistening, smooth pussy. Tom could wait no longer, saying, "Baby, I don't want to hurt you. Tell me how you want it."

"I want it hard and deep, Daddy! Fuck me like a slut! Make up for lost time!" she exclaimed, humping her hips upwards toward his cockhead.

He plunged his raging cock into her slick cunt, using all the pent-up force he could muster. He bottomed out, pulling back and thrusting forward savagely. Years of repression, frustration, and denial were washed away as he pummeled Kandi's fleshy cuntlips relentlessly.

Kandi urged him on, whispering, "That's it Daddy! Just like I dreamed! Your cock is so fucking big! I love you Daddy!"

His orgasm was not long in coming, and he grabbed her thighs, holding them against his thrusting hips. His growl was primal as he exploded deep in her cunt. There seemed to be no end to his cum, and Kandi loved every spurt, pulling him deeper with her cunt muscles, and whispering those delightful things that lovers love to hear. When he finally pulled his cum-coated dick out of her sodden pussy, he realized he was sweating.

"Damn, you're one hot little girl!" he said, much to Kandi's delight. "I love you more than you'll ever know!"

She sat up and hugged him, crying softly into his shoulder. He picked her up and carried her to the sofa, laying her down gently. When he started to move away, she grabbed his hand and said, "No, Daddy. Sleep with me."

Somehow they were able to sleep on the sofa, the sun awakening them around ten o'clock. Kandi had put Tom's shirt over them during the night, but their skin contact provided plenty of warmth. He awoke to find her smiling up into his eyes, and gave her the kiss that he had wanted to for years. Their tongues dueled with each other, their hands roamed, and they languished in each other's warm, loving embrace. Finally, she giggled and said, "I've got to pee."

She got up to use the bathroom and found him sitting on the sofa when she returned. Kneeling before him, she took his hands in hers, kissing them and said, "I love you so much. You're the best Daddy in the whole world. Let's go tell Laura our news."

Tying the shirt sleeves around her waist, she waited patiently for him to slide on his jeans. Appraising him coolly, she said, "You are one sexy man." They left the garage, her arm around his waist and his around her shoulders. As they were approaching the house, Laura saw them, silhouetted in the morning sun, and was taken in by the eroticism of the scene. Kandi's breasts were bouncing slightly as they walked, and instinctively she knew that Kandi had her hand in Tom's jeans, cupping his ass.

As they climbed the steps of the deck, Kandi saw her, and immediately turned and pushed Tom against the rail, pulling his jeans down as she knelt in front of him. She took his flaccid cock and began kissing it, sucking the head into her mouth and fondling his balls. He began to stiffen under Kandi's oral ministrations and began to enjoy the sensations. He leaned his head back and dwelt on the last twenty-four hours, luxuriating in the hot lips suctioning his cock back to life.

Kandi had motioned for Laura to join them. Needing no more invitation, Laura, quickly stepped onto the deck, shrugging off her sleep shirt and slid her hand behind Tom's head. She pulled his mouth to hers and slid her tongue deep into his mouth. Pleasantly surprised, he said, "Well, you might as well join us. We cleared up a lot of things last night, and I suspect life's going to get a lot better around here. It seems our 'little girl' is a full-grown woman who loves sex as much as you do. As you can see, she is somewhat talented in a few areas, but I think she need some help to realize her full potential. Think you can help us?"

"Darling, I'll do anything on earth to make you happy, you know. Whatever education Kandi needs, we'll see to it she gets it," said Laura, kissing him even more passionately. By now, his cock was rock-hard and Kandi was deep-throating him. Laura knelt beside her and saw the bulge of his cockhead in her throat. "Damn Tom, I don't think she needs any cocksucking instruction!"

Kandi rolled her eyes, but continued to massage Tom's cock with her throat muscles. Laura slid a finger in his asshole to speed up the process. Soon, he was grunting and fucking Kandi's face. She pulled his dick out of her mouth and pumped it vigorously.

"Come on Daddy! Shoot a load of your hot cum on our tits!" Laura had moved beside her and Tom did not disappoint. His cock erupted with stream after stream of thick, ropy cum, splattering on the four perfect tits placed in front of it. When he had finished, Kandi and Laura faced each other and kissed, rubbing their cum-covered tits together. Kandi kissed down Laura's neck and began lapping the cum from her left breast.

Suddenly Tom knelt and began licking, then sucking Laura's right breast and nipple.

"Goddamn, Daddy! That's too hot! You are one fucking stud!" Kandi exclaimed.

"Hot isn't the word!" said Laura, breathlessly. "If you two don't stop, we might just have to fuck right here on the deck!"

"I can think of worse things," laughed Tom, first licking his cum off Kandi's tits and helping his two women to their feet. They went into the kitchen, and Tom said, "Why don't you two try and get this hungry man some breakfast. I have a feeling I'll need plenty of strength today!" He went to shower, leaving Kandi and Laura alone.

"Obviously you two came to an understanding," said Laura.

"You might say that," teased Kandi. "You might say we got some things straight between us!"

"I'll bet! About this long and this big around," laughed Laura, measuring with her hands and holding her wrist.

"That's about right," answered Kandi, rubbing her hand down her stomach and groaning subtlety.

They set about preparing a huge breakfast, neither bothering to dress, and when Tom got back into the kitchen, he commented on the fact. "You two planning on staying undressed like that the rest of the day?" he asked.

Laura turned around and pointed to his crotch, saying, "Well, from the looks of those shorts, you certainly don't mind."

Tom looked down and saw that his cock was beginning to grow within the confines of his shorts. "Damn, where'd that come from?" he asked, almost to himself.

"I don't know where it came from, but I know where it's going!" quipped Kandi, as she set a basket of biscuits on the table, making sure to bend at the waist and give him a superb view of her ass and pussy. "Let's eat so you'll have enough strength for the day."

Tom sat down, with both Laura and Kandi across from him, both their tits swaying and jiggling provocatively. His cock had grown and was pushing the waistband of his shorts. He was getting uncomfortable, much to the delight of Kandi and Laura, whose giggling and pointing only caused their tits to jiggle more, and Tom's dick to get even harder and longer.

Standing abruptly, he said, "I'm going to mow the grass. When I've finished, we'll discuss what we're going to do about this situation."

Laughing uproariously, Laura and Kandi hugged and kissed, only adding to his discomfort. After cleaning the kitchen, Laura asked, "You know we made a 'play room' out of the basement, don't you?"

"No, but I bet it's great!" said Kandi, her eyes lighting up. "Could you show it to me?"

"Sure!" replied Laura, moving quickly to the stairs. When she got to the basement, she turned around and complimented Kandi on her body. "I can see why your Dad was so reluctant about getting close to you. You're a real hottie. I bet you've got more men than you can handle."

Kandi smiled shyly and said, "Thank you, Laura. That means a lot coming from someone as sexy as you. About the men, working two jobs keeps my social life pretty dull. Maybe if I can get this new business off the ground, things will be better. Enough serious stuff-let's see what you and Daddy have been doing since I've been gone."