Kandi Cums Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura showed Kandi the "Rumpus Room" as she called it. Pillows everywhere, a big screen TV, candles, a closet of "goodies"-all directed to the pleasures of the flesh. Kandi was quite impressed, and said so.

Laura thanked her and said quietly, "Yes, it's great, but we sure haven't made use of it. Tom withdrew even more after you moved and we've barely used it. I just don't feel right bringing Roy down here, so it's practically new."

"Well, since Daddy and I have 'reconciled', we just might need to have a party down here! I'm primed and ready, and I really want to give him something special! Let's get our heads together and come up with a fucking plan!" she squealed.

Soon, Tom noticed the two women on the deck, stripped naked and applying tanning lotion to each other. He almost ran over a flowerbed, and mowed to the deck. "What the fuck's going on?" he asked pointedly.

Laura, her hands rubbing Kandi's asscheeks sensuously, dipping a finger into her asscrack, said, "We're getting ready for you to wine and dine us tonight. We're going to be showing a lot of skin, so we want to look good, and to make you proud of your girls. Then, we're gonna bring you back here and fuck your brains out. Any questions, Stud?"

"Nope," replied Tom, a huge grin plastered across his face.

As he resumed mowing the girls put on a hot makeout session for his benefit. His hard dick was almost painful, but the girls' promise of delights to come helped him struggle through the mowing.

When he finished mowing, the girls awaited him on the deck. He still couldn't believe that these two sexy, beautiful women wanted him and him alone. They embraced him, kissing his ears, eyes, and chest, while rubbing his cock and massaging his ass.

"We're going to shower and dress. Don't peek!"

Tom wondered just what the two vixens were cooking up and was still suspicious when they told him to shower and they would be waiting when he was dressed. They had chosen an upscale seafood restaurant, so he dressed accordingly. When he got to the living room, he was greeted by two absolute visions of sexiness personified.

Kandi wore a plaid schoolgirl type skirt that hung just below the juncture of her thighs, and a translucent white top, which fastened with a single Velcro clasp underneath her breasts, leaving her midriff bare, and her braless tits almost visible. Lacy ankle height socks and shiny black leather shoes completed the ensemble.

Laura wore a short black leather skirt, with a slit to the waistband on either side. Her top was a sheer black, off-the-shoulder peasant blouse that was just snug enough to let the outline of her nipples show. She wore 6-inch black stilettos, giving her an even sexier look.

"Let's get this party started, Stud!" she said as she walked up to Tom and pressed her body against him. "I'm ready to fuck right now, but we have to celebrate your and Kandi's reconciliation."

"As tempting as that sounds, I think we need to celebrate first," said Tom, hugging her and massaging her ass.

"OK, you two. I have a little something to add to this adventure," Kandi said as she produced a silver vibrating egg and wireless remote control. "Do you want to do the honors, Dad?" she asked, holding the egg on the palm of her hand.

He took the egg gently, and with an attempt at an evil grin, asked Laura, "OK Miss 'I'm Ready to Fuck Right Now!' Front or back?"

"Oh, you dirty man! Front of course!" she said, turning the front of her skirt up so that her freshly shaved, glistening pussy was on display. "I don't think you'll have any problems sliding it in!"

He knelt and kissed her lips gently before slipping the egg into the folds of her cunt with little effort. "Damn, you're wet," he exclaimed, rising and kissing her passionately. "How in the world is that thing gonna stay in there?"

"It will stay," said Kandi, "Trust me. Now let's put you in charge." She showed Tom the settings and how quickly they brought a reaction from Laura. "You probably don't want to drive her crazy just yet. Just keep her on the edge."

Tom tried the adjustments and watched Laura's eyes grow and her breathing change from normal to rapid. "Well, well, well. Are we having fun yet?"

"Oh, fuck yes," said Laura, leaning on the door and breathing heavily. "I don't know about this Kandi. I just might pass out from pleasure."

"Dad, you can't let her do that. We've got a lot to accomplish tonight," said Kandi, grabbing her purse and holding the door for them. Tom kept his finger off the button on the ride to the restaurant, allowing Laura some respite.

Holding the door for his ladies, he got a look at two of the most delectable pussies he had ever seen. Short skirts, long legs, and blatant displays of shaved cunts had him hard and adjusting his trousers on the way into the restaurant. Kandi and Laura each took one of his arms and escorted him inside, giggling like schoolgirls, and loving his shameless grin. They were seated in a secluded alcove and immediately, Kandi took charge. "Daddy, I need the remote first," she said, somewhat selfishly.

"Why, baby? Can't I have a little fun first?"

"Not yet. We have business to discuss first."

"I don't understand," he said, looking from one beauty to the other and reluctantly handing over the remote.

Laura smiled and said, "Kandi has a business proposition for us, Darling. To me, it sounds great, but she needs to run it by you, so we can make a solid decision."

Tom looked at his darling, sexy daughter with questioning eyes. For some reason, he had never thought of her as a businesswoman. By the time she was finished, his look had changed to one of pride and admiration. His daughter, whom he had lusted after for years, whom he had fucked mercilessly, and allowed to give him a blow job, had a hell of a business plan.

Her proposal was simplicity itself. She was ready to start an upscale sex toy business, complete with in-home parties, for adventurous couples. She needed two "business associates" to help with parties, demonstrating the devices on each other, or even party guests. Tom saw the beauty of the plan and was sold on the idea immediately, although, in order to enjoy the moment, he said flatly, "I don't understand. You want us to prostitute ourselves so you can sell adult toys? What are we, your sex pawns?"

He could barely hide his amusement when Kandi's eyes widened and she swallowed deeply. "No, no! You'd be partners! Everything would be divided into fourths, with each of you sharing one-fourth of the costs and one-fourth of the profits. The other half would be mine, since I'm bearing the startup costs and handling all the booking. In fact, we could cut expenses by having me move back in with you." Then smiling her best, most seductive smile, she looked directly into his eyes and said, "We'll only need one bedroom, you know."

"Well, I can see the possibilities. How are you on this Laura? Think we could help Kandi out?"

"I know we could!" said Laura, excitedly. "In fact, I know we could and should. After all, she's the one with the idea. We would just be accessories. Let's give her anything she wants!"

"Wow! That was easy!" exclaimed Kandi, motioning their waitress over. Since they were in a seafood restaurant, their waitress' uniform fit the pirate theme of the place. Her black stretchy shorts were skintight, and her sizeable breasts were barely contained in a red satin top that was held closed tenuously by one snap. The top displayed more titflesh than it hid, and the server knew how to flaunt her assets. Kandi ordered champagne to toast their business alliance.

"Now, Daddy, why don't you give Laura a thrill?" she asked, sliding the remote to him.

When he got the remote, Tom left it on the table in plain view. Adjusting it to its lowest setting, he watched Laura's eyes narrow and a smile creep across her face. She reached over and held Kandi's hand.

"Aren't you going to hide that thing?" asked Kandi.

"Hell no! Did you see what that hot-ass waitress was wearing? I bet she'd join us in a fucking minute!" he answered.

The waitress returned with their champagne and noticed the remote immediately. "So, that's what this party's about," she said, pouring the bubbly, bending so that each of them had a view of her more than ample breasts. "I've got one just like that! Who's the lucky gal?"

Laura raised her hand like a schoolgirl and the waitress stepped to her chair and gave her a long, wet kiss. Tom took the opportunity to turn up the egg's speed and Laura went crazy on the waitress' tongue, grabbing her tits, and almost pulling her to her knees.

Finally breaking the kiss, the waitress said breathlessly, "Hey, I get off in about an hour. If you folks are still here, I'd like to invite myself to the party."

Kandi spoke up and said, "Look, we want to iron out the details of this arrangement and then we're going back to their house and celebrate. Maybe we can use you and your talents on a contract basis."

"Sounds good," replied the waitress. "Tell you what-I'll tell the boss what's going on. He'll keep the oysters coming, so you can all enjoy a great night!"

True to her word, they had a feast of champagne and oysters and were all feeling horny as teenagers when they finished. Tom had given Laura two orgasms with the egg, and had finally let her slide it out of her dripping pussy. She promptly slipped two fingers into her pussy and presented them to Tom, who wasted no time in sucking and cleaning them completely. Kandi couldn't stand the display and slipped to her knees underneath the table, parting Laura's legs and inhaling the wonderful aroma of sex. Urging her stepmother to the edge of the seat and flipping her skirt up, Kandi buried her tongue in Laura's ripe, blood-red cuntlips and licked as if her life depended on it. Laura's grape-sized clit slid from its hood and Kandi attacked it vehemently.

Laura pressed Kandi's head to her cunt with one hand and clawed at Tom's dick with the other. When Laura came, she bit her lip to keep from screaming.

Kandi, her face smeared with cum, moved back to her seat, just as the waitress returned to offer them dessert.

"Boy, I'd love to be a fly on the wall when you guys get home!" she exclaimed, announcing that the bill was on the house, and wishing them good luck.

They each gave the waitress a deep kiss, and when Kandi took her turn, the buxom pirate wench slipped a card with her contact info into Kandi's shirt. "Don't forget me," she said gaily and wished them a safe trip home.

Kandi and Laura chose to ride in the back seat, urging Tom to get them home quickly. "The more time we spend on the road, the less time we'll have to fuck your brains out!" Kandi whispered in his ear, sliding her hand inside his shirt and pinching his nipple.

Tom reacted, and soon had them in their driveway. They held each other's hand as he unlocked the door and started towards the bedroom.

"No, no, Fucker! We're breaking in the basement tonight!" said Kandi, breezing past him to the basement stairs. "Laura and I have your evening planned, Daddy!" she turned and dazzled him with her sexiest smile, saying, "You wouldn't want to disappoint your little girl would you?"

"Of course not," he replied. "Anything for my two girls!"

Laura and Kandi giggled as they bounced down the steps. When Tom got there, he hardly recognized the place. They were lighting candles, and the room had a heady aroma that he couldn't quite place. Laura and Kandi approached him, seductive smiles on their faces and held out their hands.

"Clothes, please," Kandi said, helping him unbutton his shirt, as Laura started on his shoes. They had him undressed in a matter of seconds and were giggling at his stiffening cock. Laura fondled it and kissed her way up to his nipples.

"Your nipples are so fucking sexy, Tom. I think I'll spend a while here."

Kandi, who had stepped to the bar, came back and knelt at her Father's feet.

"We thought that in order for you to be able to demonstrate our toys, you needed to be familiar with them. Everything we use tonight is a product we will be selling. You up for this?" she asked, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

"Sure," he answered.

"Great!" squealed Kandi. "Ever used a cock ring before?"

"No, but if it will help give you two pleasure, I'm all for it," he replied, swinging his dick like a wand and turning to face her.

She licked his balls, and when they were glistening, she began slipping one of them into the gold ring. Then came the other ball, and finally, his stiffening cock. Snugging it up to his body, she asked, "How's that feel? Not too tight?"

"No, there's some pressure, but I can stand it," he said, urging her to stand and kissing her forcefully. Laura was still tonguing his nipples and moved her head to help them kiss.

"One more thing, Daddy. We want to tie your hands so that you don't jack off and waste that delicious cum." Producing a pair of velvet handcuffs, she fastened them to his wrists behind his back and led him to the edge of the daybed and sat him down gently, holding his now-erect cock lovingly while Laura arranged several pillows in front of him.

She knelt and faced him, cupping her breasts and pushing them together. "Can you see, Lover?" she asked coyly, holding one nipple to her mouth and licking it through the flimsy material.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Give me a show!"

Laura and Kandi, still on their knees, embraced, and kissed passionately, yet tenderly. Their tongues intertwined and their hands began exploring lush, supple bodies in a sensual dance played out countless times, but still holding its magical spell over all who viewed it. This time, Tom was the lone voyeur, and he was loving every minute of the show. His dick had attained full hardness, and precum was oozing down the underside of the head.

Kandi and Laura had begun undressing each other, and Tom groaned his approval. When Laura unfastened the clasp holding Kandi's blouse closed over her tits, they sprang free like two magnificent birds, bouncing and jiggling with a life of their own. The nipples looked to be an inch long, and her areolas were the size of Tom's palm. Laura wasted no time before she started massaging the perfect orbs and suckled the nipples like a nursing child. Soon, Kandi was moaning and Laura pulled away, laughing and saying, "Your nipples are as sensitive as your father's."

When they were completely undressed, they lay on the cushions in a classic 69 position, with Kandi on top and her luscious ass turned towards Tom. She dove into Laura's dripping pussy and felt her stepmother's talented tongue invade her cunt at the same time. They wasted no time on preliminaries and soon had each other groaning, with Laura coming first. She clamped her legs around Kandi's head and humped up into the serpentine tongue that was giving her such exquisite pleasure.

Kandi wasn't far behind, and quickly followed Laura to nirvana. As they separated, Tom said, "That was the fucking hottest thing I've ever seen!"

Laura untangled herself from Kandi and held her asscheeks. Bouncing them gently, then vigorously, so that they slapped together, she said, "That's your ass, Stud." Like a lioness on the prowl, she crawled to Tom, whose dick seemed to grow with each heartbeat. "That was nothing," she said. "Before the night is through, we'll make that look like child's play. Now, let me wrap these pussy lips around that big dick of yours."

She retrieved the handcuff key and released Tom's wrists. While he flexed his his wrists, she began licking his dick. Kandi joined her and together, they cleaned all of the precum off the shaft and head. Laura stood up and Kandi held her father's dick still, allowing Laura to slide her pussy down the shaft until she could feel his cockhead touching her cervix.

"Let me get accustomed to that pole, Stud," she said, settling onto his long dick. "I think Kandi wants to put on a show for you."

Tom, who by now, had Laura's tits in his hands, looked over her shoulder. Kandi had taken a very life-like rubber cock from her bag, along with a buttplug and a tube of lube. She bent at the waist, with her ass towards Tom and slowly slid her lube-coated finger around her asshole, then applying a dollop to the head of the buttplug. Making eye contact with her Dad, Kandi struggled to get the device started in her anal canal. Finally, it moved easier, and when she finally finished, she asked, "You like that, Daddy? My ass is so fucking tight. It's tighter than Laura's pussy, don't you think?"

"I don't know," he said honestly. "I think her cunt is pretty tight right now."

"Maybe we'll have to compare," Kandi countered, leaving Tom with some inkling of what was to come.

Kandi then took the dildo and held it so that her could see all its features, along with a remote control. She fastened the cock to the wall nearest the daybed and knelt beside Tom's knees. Using the remote, she demonstrated the different functions of the artificial cock. She pushed one button and it pistoned back and forth quietly. The next button brought on a subtle vibration. Suddenly, both actions combined and Laura groaned aloud.

"Damn, that would be nice. Deep fucking and vibration at the same time. I may cum just by watching!" she said, beginning to move her hips back and forth, her completely stuffed pussy ready for some action.

"Wait!" said Kandi. "It's got one more secret. Watch this!" While the dildo was pumping and pulsing, she pressed a final button and it shot a wad of cum! Another push brought forth another shot. "Isn't that fucking great? No more lonely nights for our women customers. We even have the rights to the recipe of the 'cum' for sale. So, what do you think?"

"Un-fucking-believable!" said Tom, as he grabbed Laura's hips and began sliding his cock up and down her silky cunt. Kandi watched for a few seconds and backed up to the wall-mounted cock and impaled herself on it, sliding easily all the way to the wall. She laid the remote at Tom's side. Her breasts hung down and Tom was able to reach one of them and pinch her nipples.

"What could be better? A hot pussy on my cock, and a handful of tit? I'm in paradise," Tom said, his breath coming shorter. Laura was getting her share, bouncing up and down, then scrunching down on his cock and grinding her pussy as fast and hard as she could, holding his shoulders and mashing her tits into his face. Kandi was reaching a climax and Tom pushed the "Cum" button and watched in awe as Kandi writhed and screamed out in ecstasy.

"Oh, fuck--fuck—fuck—fuck! I'm cu-u-u-umming. Don't stop Daddy. Fill me up with cum!" she yelled, at the top of her lungs. Her body had taken over and her orgasm lasted a full two minutes. Laura came soon after and leaned into Tom's chest, her body spasming and her breath ragged.

She held his head, kissing him, her tongue seeking out his and trying to suck it from his throat. "See what you've been missing? Now we've got this fucking nymphomaniac daughter of yours to contend with! What ever are we going to do with her?" Laura asked, laughing and crawling off Tom's cock.

Kandi had slid off her friend and was lying spread-eagled on the carpet, her cunt glistening with a combination of fake cum and her own excitement. Absently rubbing her slick cuntlips, she said, "Yeah, Daddy, what are you going to do with me?" she asked, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

Laura crawled to her and gave her pussy a long lick from bottom to top, giving her clit a small nip with her teeth. Kandi squealed and Laura looked at Tom. "Well, if we just eat her pussy, maybe she'll be good."

Tom stood and looked down at the two most beautiful women in the world. Kneeling, he took over from Laura and gave Kandi a proper tongue-lashing, bringing her to another gut-wrenching climax. When they finally broke for air, he saw that Laura had positioned a wedge-shaped cushion in the middle of the room.