Kane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyredek
amyredek
103 Followers

Chapter Two

I didn't hear Tracey come back into the room and it was the aroma of coffee that woke me up.

'Here. Drink this while it's still hot,' he said, perching himself on the side of the bed and offering me a polystyrene cup that was still giving off some steam. I took the cup and gratefully drank half of it straight down, hot as it was. 'I've also got some croissants as well as your shaving gear. It's foam and a disposable razor I'm afraid, but it's better than nothing.' I took a croissant and dunked it in my coffee and enjoyed the wet pastry and realised that my headache had gone.

'Those pills must be good,' I said through a mouthful of food. 'What exactly were they?'

'Birth control pills,' Tracey said with an impish smile. 'One of the girls at work put me onto them. Clears up a hangover in no time. It also stops me from getting pregnant,' he laughed. 'So you can fuck me as much as you like and I won't worry you by expecting you to marry me.' I couldn't help but grin back at his humour. 'I've also bought some newspapers, but there's nothing mentioned about last night at the club. Well I didn't expect there to be as they probably had already started printing these by the time it happened.' He tossed them on the bed but I didn't bother to pick them up but finished off eating as did Tracey.

'I picked up some more plasters and cream for your head,' he said as we finished. 'So let's get up out of bed and you can have a shave and brush your teeth while I run a bath for you. I'll also wash your hair. It's still got some blood in it and then I can re-dress that wound.' Tracey then pulled back the bed sheet for me to get out of bed and I felt a little self conscious of being naked, but it didn't seem to bother him. I had a pee, but refrained from having a crap just then. So I brushed my teeth and began shaving while Tracey began filling the bath with hot water and he was satisfied with the temperature by the time I'd finished my shaving.

'In the tub with you so that I can wash your hair,' he said and so I got in and began to sit down facing the taps as one normally does. 'No. Sit the other way round so that I can use the shower hose.' I meekly did as I was told and then saw Tracey lift his dress up and take it off. 'I'm not going to get this all wet,' he said, and I had the sight again of him in just female underwear, minus panties and I actually got a stirring in my old todger at the sight. 'And I'm definitely not going to ruin these,' he said as he sat down on the toilet and unclipped the stockings and rolled them down and off his legs. He then knelt down by the bath still wearing the suspender belt and padded bra and began fiddling with the taps to get the shower hose working. 'You can drop those thoughts for a little while,' he said as he saw that I now had a full erection below the surface of the water, and as if to deflate me, pulled the plaster off my head. That did the trick as it hurt like hell when the plaster pulled off the scab that had been beginning to form underneath. I winced and gave out a yelp at this rough treatment.

'Not too bad, but it's deep. I think I can see bone. We really should have taken you to the hospital for them to sew up and give you an anti tetanus injection. Now this might hurt a bit,' he said as he then ran some warm water down over the wound, and it did. Then came the shampoo being used on the other side to clean me up but making sure that the soap stayed away from the opened flesh. I then actually began to enjoy the experience of being pampered in this way.

With my hair washed, Tracey took great care in drying it and then getting a fresh dressing for me and applying it, the salve burning for just a moment when it was first applied.

'Now for the rest of you,' Tracey said and began to wash my face, neck, shoulders and back. 'You got nice bone structure,' he said as he stroked my chin. 'A good jaw bone too. Now stand up so that I can wash the rest of you.' Needless to say that I got another erection again as he washed round the vital parts and got a tut, tut as he made sure that even the inside of the foreskin was cleaned as well as my balls. 'I'm not into feet,' Tracey said when the rest of me had been washed. 'You can do those yourself,' and he left me to do the last bits. Mind you, I didn't take long over them as the water was not the pristine clear colour it had been when I first got in, and so it was a quick finish and out.

I dried myself and then went back into the room where Tracey had just got back into bed, still wearing the bra and it wasn't until I got back in it I found he was still wearing the suspender strap too.

'Oh shit,' I said, just as I settled back in the bed. 'I forgot to check that gun.'

'It's a Walther, though I'm not quite sure what else they call it. There are also two spare clips in your coat pocket. I checked while you were finishing off. I also checked your clothes for anything that might identify you, but there wasn't anything at all. All you had was that gun, two spare clips and the money, nothing else. Not even an hotel key. What are you? Some kind of agent? A gun, plenty of money but nothing else?'

'I can honestly say Tracey, that I haven't the slightest idea what, or who I am,' I replied as I settled myself down again in the bed. 'I can only remember waking up with you riding up on top of me, which,' and I grinned, 'was a nice way to wake up.'

'You mean you don't really remember what we did together last night?' Tracey asked with a slight trace of incredulity in his voice. 'At how we kissed and pawed at each other and then us making love?'

'I'm sorry to say that I don't.'

'Aw shit! I must be slipping. It was, I think, the best night of sex I've ever had.'

'Well, not to put a finer point on it, why don't you tell me about yourself,' I said, making myself comfortable.

'You asked for it,' Tracey said, moving in the bed to snuggle up to me and I put my arm round his shoulder so that his head nestled in the crook of my arm and he was lying in a position where he could look up at me. 'To begin with, I was born twenty years ago, in the East End of London. Mum worked in a sweat shop and my dad did odd jobs round the market. He was a piss head. Still is I believe. Whatever he earned, he drank. It was mum that kept us going and she wasn't anybody's fool either.

She started putting money away for my education as soon as I was born and also took out a life insurance policy. I've often wondered if she knew things she shouldn't have really known.

Anyway, she died when I was eight years old and that insurance money was put aside for me for when I was twelve to go to a private school, so that my old man couldn't get his hands on it. But I learned a lot in those early years of how to get money without really trying. Shoplifting, pick pocketing, you name it, I did it, so I was never ever really short of money.

'I think I was always queer, as you put it,' he gave me a smile as he said this, looking up at me with his wonderful blue eyes, 'ever since I learned to masturbate. I was twelve at the time, and I used to do it with a friend of mine from school. We would sneak off behind the sheds and he'd have a dirty picture book and we would jerk off over them. Phillip his name was and he was the first one to suck me off. Some older boy had done it to him and showed him how to do it and so he passed it on to me. So instead of just jerking ourselves off and coming over our hands, he would go down on me first and take what came out and then I would do the same for him. We had no interest in girls when we had each other and could get our rocks off with-out them. I found that I liked sucking on his cock and swallowing what came out and I'm sure he did too, but then came my twelfth birthday and time for me to change schools.

I must add that, after my mum died, I rarely saw my father. It could be two weeks sometimes when we never set eyes on each other, so I had to fend for myself. Anyway, I was now twelve and I knew that I had been left this money by my mother in trust, so I went to the solicitors and had it spelt out for me.

There was enough money for me to go to a small college for four years, and with just a little bit left over for pocket money, and so I let him pick the college I would go to. I'm not going to name the college or town but just say that the town had three small colleges. Two for boys and one for girls. Now our college didn't have the space to house us, so we lived in what I suppose you would call hostels. There were only one hundred boys at one time so we lived in four different houses, twenty five to each one. These were also our houses for competitions and such like and we stayed in that house for the whole four years. Two teachers also stayed in with us to maintain discipline etc, but these teachers also used to teach at the other schools as well. It was a somewhat complex system that they had devised, but it worked.

We would be at school all day and then troop back to our hostel for the night for supper and there we would be expected to stay and do our homework and the like. The only times the schools would mix were on a Sunday at the church or on sports days. Now, before I ever went to this college, I loved to sing. My mother encouraged me when I was a child and would put records on our old record player and we would often sing along with them and so I got to know how to breathe and hold a tune. After she died, I would often put a record on and sing to myself and then to dance in time with the music. This I would often do without any clothes on in front of a mirror, just to see myself and how I looked.

Well, it didn't take long for me to start getting out her old clothes and wearing them to dance in front of the mirror. I even began cutting them up and restyling them to fit me and I got a vicarious thrill in wearing these new made clothes and cavorting about and getting a sexual thrill out of doing so. This was curtailed when I went to college, but it wasn't long before I started having sex there.

Our physical education teacher was a young man of about twenty four years of age and I felt quite attracted to him. So much so, that I told him of my desire to be a dancer as well as a singer, for I was already a member of the church choir by this time. Swimming was the answer he gave me. It would tone and strengthen up my leg muscles and would be happy to give me extra lessons after the normal school day in the pool that the school boasted.

He hit on me in the first lesson. All the others had gone back to the hostel and there was only the two of us at the college in the swimming pool area. We jumped into the water and then he said that I would feel much freer in myself if I took my trunks off. He then took his off and tossed them onto the side and so I did the same. He was right in this respect as I really did feel free when I swam without a costume on.

Then he began to touch me. First it was to hold me up as I held onto the side of the pool and let my body float out so that I could then kick my legs. He would hold me under the chest with one hand while the other was on my genitals to keep my body up straight to the surface of the water. He would constantly move position so that his hand under me would move and he could really feel me. The other position was more difficult for me and that was when I was on my back and he had his hand up and under the cheeks of my bum as I thrashed my legs to strengthen the muscles. I know he spent more time stroking my bum than holding me up.

After a couple of sessions, for I knew he kept getting a hard on every time in the water with me, I finally asked him. Do you want me to suck you, I asked him? He, red faced, admitted that he would like it. So I sucked him off as I had done to Phillip.

I must say I enjoyed it. We'd gone to the showers and there I went down onto my knees and took his erection into my mouth. It was with some trepidation that I did so, for he was much larger than Phillip, but his cock fitted nicely into my mouth and so I let him face fuck me and I found that I liked it. His cock was hot and hard and I liked the fact that I was actually controlling the situation as I took it in and began to savour that hot flesh that throbbed and I was able to play with it with my tongue. That first session was over far too quickly for my liking as he came very quickly and I had his come spurt into my mouth which I held for a little while before swallowing it.

It was only a couple of lessons later that I dared to take the plunge and ask him if he wanted to fuck me. We were in the pool at the time and I was stroking his erection that was hard in spite of the chill of the water. He couldn't get out of the pool quick enough and almost dragged me into the showers. Here, with a lot of soap, I bent over and with the palms of my hands up against the tiles, had my first man shove his prick up my bum.

I must admit that that first entry into me was painful, but I loved the feel of that hard piece of flesh up inside me. To feel it throb and pulsate was wonderful and it made me drool at the pleasure I was getting as he moved himself in and out of me. When he held me tight to him and said that he was about to come, I even jerked myself off at the thrill I was getting.

Two weeks later, I told my house master that I had sufficient funds to move out of the hostel from that weekend into my own private lodgings where I could study in peace and quiet. That's where Allen, for that was this teacher's name, would spend most weekends, living with me and fucking me as much as he was able to. I loved it and him for as long as it lasted. He really built up my leg muscles and also those of my arms, but I was being loved, I found, in the way that I wanted to be loved.

A year later, I dumped him for the choir master. He was in his late forties and I think I actually overwhelmed him with my passion for anal sex. It didn't take me much effort to get him into bed to fuck me and want more. In repayment, he taught me more about breathing when singing than I knew before. It was with him that I first dressed myself up as a female and he was astounded at the transformation and couldn't wait to get under my dress to fuck me. In the year I was with him, we went on several holidays together, him introducing me as his niece as I always went out with him dressed as a girl. He really loved me being dressed like that and would nearly always fuck me while I was wearing female clothes.

For my last year at college, I went with our German teacher. In exchange for sex, he taught me his native language. That he had come from Berlin and with that accent, helped me enormously in getting the job I'm now in. I left college when I was sixteen and immediately went to work in London in a revue show, singing and dancing and eventually got to get billed. I made a name for myself and two years later, came over here to Germany and have quite a following now. Which, I might add, has now been somewhat jeopardised.'

'Tracey,' I said, giving him a squeeze, 'It wasn't my intention to get you involved in whatever I was supposed to have been doing.'

'I believe you,' Tracey said, coming out from my arms to kiss me on the mouth, 'but I hope you don't think badly of me for what I have done in the past?'

'Good Lord no,' I said, returning his kiss, my brain slowly coming to accept the fact that I was kissing another man and another part saying that it was a woman that I was kissing. I'm not sure if I was already confused before or becoming so now.

'Let me finish though,' Tracey said, pushing my face away from his. 'So after the year I spent with Herman, I learned German as I speak it now. But I went and worked in a transvestite club in Soho and got my grounding in the cut and thrust aspect of this profession. You'd be surprised at how many bitches there are in this job. It's cat eat cat to paraphrase the term and believe me, it's hard to survive in this line of work, but I managed. I came here two years ago, and have had my fights, but I'm now top of the bill at this joint which is the best of its kind in Germany.

Then you walked into the club and my world began to fall apart. Why, you might ask, as I have asked myself since last night. I fell in love the first time I saw you.' I gave him a nudge at this and looked down and saw tears in his eyes. 'I'm sorry, but it's true. I saw you sit down and I knew then that our lives would have meaning together. I didn't think it would finish up like this though.

You came in and sat down to watch the show, or so I thought, and I said to myself, that's a man I would want to know. To get closer to, to love and be loved by. Well I came and sat down with you and you bought me a drink but I couldn't draw you out if you know what I mean. Do you remember how I tried to come on to you?'

'No,' I had to confess.

'Well you were polite, which is more than we normally get. At the end of the night, you left without me getting a chance to get to know you better. Then you came back the next night. Sat at the same table and I tried again without any luck. It was on the third night that it all blew up. I'd had two drinks with you, still trying to get you interested in me, and then I did my last act of the night, and when I came off the stage, you were at their table.

I've already told you that you seemed to be arguing with one man who then pulled out a gun and fired it at you. You roared and went for him, knocking the gun aside and hitting him in the throat. You demolished the other guy like I would swat a fly and by the time I got to you, all three were on the floor and blood was pouring from your head. I hustled you out of the club as fast as I could.

I got you into a taxi and this was the first hotel name that came to mind and so we came here. I got you out of the cab and told the desk clerk about the car accident and asked for some plasters to patch you up. He gave me these after you pulled out some money to pay for the room and I got you up here. I had already cleaned a lot of the blood off with my panties in the cab, but I was able to do a better job in the room and put a plaster on your wound. I got you into bed and you seemed to go to sleep and as I had nowhere else to go, go into bed with you.

By Christ did you surprise me by waking up and rolling on top of me, your cock almost digging a hole in my stomach. Well we put it in the right place and what a fuck it was! You were like a man possessed. You'd already frightened me when I'd found your shoulder holster with its gun inside and I wasn't quite sure how safe I was after what I'd witnessed in the club.

But you then gave me a glorious fuck that took you to the top of the league as far as I was concerned. The amazing thing was, you went for me again about two hours later and I had the same again and I knew then that you were the man for me from that point on. God, you were magnificent! What a pity that you can't remember.'

Yes, I said to myself, it's a pity that's not all I can remember. His left hand that had been trying to curl the hairs on my chest now moved down and across my stomach and touched my erection that had grown during the telling of his story. He grasped it firmly and began to work the skin up and down.

'This is another thing I like about you. Always up and ready. Would you like to have me again?' he asked in an almost coy voice that was softly spoken. I felt a tremor run through my body at the thought of fucking him and I was enjoying the feel of his hand moving on my throbbing shaft. So much so that I said yes, I would like to, and I rolled over on top of him and gave him my first real kiss on the lips. His eyes so close to mine were shining brightly and he brought his arms up round my back and returned the kiss.

'Let me get a condom then,' he said in between our kissing and so I rolled off and onto my back and found that I was breathing rather heavily in expectation. Tracey rolled over onto his side and got out of bed and went to his bag. I looked at his pert backside with its two round and well shaped cheeks and almost drooled at the knowledge that I was shortly going to be putting my throbbing prick in between them. He came back with the condom already out of its wrapper which he expertly rolled down over my erection after pulling the bed sheet down. Then he opened a tube of cream or whatever, and squeezed out some clear gel onto his finger which he then put behind him and onto his ring piece I assumed.

amyredek
amyredek
103 Followers