Kane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers

'Be as rough as you like,' he said as he got back onto the bed, his eyes still bright and smiling as he turned and went onto his knees, presenting me with another view of his backside. I got up onto my knees, my cock feeling heavy as it swayed before me as I got behind him. I ran my hands over the cheeks of his bum and felt him quiver at my touch. They were like two smooth round stones. Firm and hard yet soft to the touch. His thighs too were smooth and I could feel the strength he had in them as my hands wandered up and down them before I placed one hand on his hip and took hold of my sheathed cock with the other. I could see now where the hand had put the cream and I nuzzled the tip of my cock into the middle of it and felt him tremble again. I slowly moved my hips forward and felt the pressure against my cock head as I pressed it to him and then watched as the head began to disappear inside him and felt the pressure all round it as it moved in.

I could feel the heat of his body as the head slipped inside and he gave out a groan as it did so and the rest of my cock followed until I lost sight of it and my thighs touched the cheeks of his bum and I could then feel the throb of his pulse all round my shaft. It was a wonderful sensation at having my prick so tightly held all round as I brought my other hand up to his hip and began to move myself in and out as I began to fuck him. I simply loved the feel of his tightness as I moved myself back and forwards inside him. I then noticed that he was still wearing the suspender belt and bra and so it looked from my position that I was really fucking a woman. His waist was quite narrow and I couldn't resist running my hands up to the bra strap and back down again. His skin was soft and flawless, unlike mine which showed two ugly scars that looked as if they had been caused by bullets. But it was his body I was interested in as I moved and enjoyed what I was doing, fucking this man/woman. I didn't care about the difference now as I felt myself begin to feel the pressure in my balls and began to move faster and gripped him tighter.

'That's it. Harder and faster,' Tracey gasped from under me. So I began to ram myself into him, our bodies slapping against each other as they met. My hands pulling him back onto me as I moved forward and then I gave out a groan as I came, my body straining up against his as it came shooting out into the condom up his arse. Trembling as I jerked with every spurt of semen leaving my body, my cock throbbing at the effort and myself feeling that warm glow down in my belly from the release.

'Stay inside me,' Tracey said with a gasp as I came to a stop and I felt him begin to slide down till he was lying flat on the bed with me still inside him. I was then on his back and I could now feel the strength of the cheeks of his bum as he held and squeezed me tight. 'Keep moving,' he begged. His voice now muffled by the bed sheet that was almost smothering him. His arms were outstretched and his hands clenched into fists as I rocked myself backwards and forwards on top of him. I then realised what he was doing with my cock still up inside him and me moving both our bodies, he was fucking the mattress with my assistance. He didn't resist as I moved my hands up under his armpits to grip his shoulders that helped me to ram myself even tighter into him. 'That's it. God you're wonderful,' his muffled voice said. 'Keep going.' So I kept pushing myself into him as his cock was being rubbed against the sheet beneath him and I felt his body tense up and so I moved faster and felt him begin to shudder as he came. I kept it up until he became still under me.

'God, I love you Mark,' he said. 'That's the best I've ever had.' I kissed the back of his neck and felt him tremble at the touch and then I felt his inner muscle relax and knew it was time to pull out of him. He didn't protest at my withdrawal but only gave out a whimper as the head of my cock came out and even though it was still sheathed in the rubber, I could feel the chill air as opposed to his body heat. I got off the bed and went into the bathroom and used some toilet paper to pull the condom off and drop the lot into the toilet pan. I then washed my hands and wetting a flannel, took it back to where he was still lying face down on the bed. I wiped the odd bit of cream off his bum and gave him the flannel to clean up his front as he rolled over onto his back. He smiled up at me as he wiped his cock and stomach and pushed aside the sheet he had come on.

'You definitely are some cocksman Mark whatever your last name is, and I love you for it. Get back into bed please so that I can kiss and hold you.' I couldn't help but smile back at him, looking so incongruous lying there in his bra and suspender belt and the limp penis between his legs. His arms were open and so I got back into bed and into them for him to kiss me. I had no qualms now about kissing another man for I'd just fucked him so what was the difference in our kissing.

We kissed for a little while before he rolled over onto his side and nestled into me like we were two spoons and my arm went round and cupped his padded bra. It felt real as though there was a breast inside it and wondered if I'd ever felt so contented in doing this with a woman as I drifted off into sleep.

Chapter Three

I think we both came awake about the same time and I felt Tracey get out of bed and heard him go to the toilet. My head was throbbing again and I said as much to him when he returned from the bathroom. He gave me another two of his birth control pills and some water and then said that it was getting late and that we could both do with some more food.

'I've also got to go to work tonight. It could create some suspicion if I didn't go in after last night.' He'd already washed and now I lay in bed and watched him sit in front of the mirror and begin to put on some make-up. It amazed me at how quickly he made up his face into that of a really beautiful woman. Then came the show of putting on the stockings and attaching them to the belt before putting the dress on, still without panties. Then the hair was brushed and he looked around for his high heeled shoes and I now had a fully dressed woman standing beside the bed. He looked so stunning that I had another surge of feeling in the pit of my stomach and felt that I again wanted to fuck this glorious creature in front of me.

'I noticed an Indian restaurant down the road, so I'll go and get us a take away to eat before I go to the club. I'll also try and get another newspaper to see if last night has been mentioned. I won't be long,' and he bent down and gave me a kiss and I could smell the trace of perfume long after he had left the room. I stayed in bed and scanned the newspapers and found that I could read German as well as speak it, but there was nothing to catch my eye or bring about any return of memory.

Tracey duly arrived back bearing a big bag and an evening paper. I could smell the curry as soon as he walked in the room and we both sat on the bed and had our meal. He'd also brought four cans of beer to go with it. I looked at the paper and found the small item I was looking for. One man killed and two hospitalised, one seriously injured during a fight at the Blue Parrot, a notorious transvestite club. Police are investigating. That was all. Well maybe Tracey would find out more when he went there tonight I thought.

Then it was time for him to go to work and I got a kiss and the promise that he would be back as soon as the show was over and would also bring some beers back. Then I was left in the room and I suddenly felt really lonely after having his presence in the room for nearly the whole day. But the feeling passed and I read the newspaper from cover to cover but nothing really registered in my mind and I began to wonder if I was ever going to have any memory back.

I must have dozed off for I suddenly came awake at the sound of the key being used to open the door to the room and Tracey came in with another full bag.

'God, what time is it? I must have slept for hours,' I said.

'I don't think so. It's not quite eleven,' Tracey replied, setting the bag down and pulling out two cans of beer. 'The club's been closed for the night, so there's no show. The police were there interviewing everyone, that's why I'm back early.'

'Well what happened?' I asked, popping open a can and taking a mouthful of warm beer. Tracey sat down on the bed, flouncing out the dress and opened a can for himself, but before he spoke, a knock came at the door. He got up and went and opened it and a man came in carrying a suitcase.

'Look darling,' Tracey said in German to me, 'I got the car open and here's our suitcase. Thank you,' he said to the man who I now guessed to be the hotel's porter. Tracey opened her bag and passed him a tip and closed the door behind him. 'I brought the case from the club with some clothes I've borrowed for you as well as a change for myself. I told them downstairs that it was from our car. You do remember what I said about us booking in last night?' I said that I did and asked again what happened at the club.

'Well,' Tracey started, sitting down again with his beer. 'The taxi dropped me outside the club and I saw a policeman on the door. He was only letting in those who worked there or people who had been there last night. The manager was in a bit of a state by not being able to open the club and we had to sit apart until we could be interviewed about what we had seen. By the way, the other man died this afternoon. What the hell did you do to him?'

'I don't know. I can't remember,' I said somewhat testily.

'Sorry Mark,' he said putting his hand on mine. 'I forgot. The third man was released with a broken arm but what he told the police, I don't know. All I do know is that they are looking for a young man giving the height about the same as you but that is about all they know. Nobody I spoke to appeared to have seen anything or are just not saying. It's what you'd expect in a club like that. Nobody sees anything that could get them into trouble. As the two dead men were German and I was English, I was soon discounted as not having any connection with them and they let me go. I don't know if the man that survived made any connection between us when I got you out of the club. Only time will tell.' Tracey then dived back into the bag and brought out two wrapped up hamburgers which we soon demolished, washed down with another beer.

'I don't know about you,' he said in a coy voice once again, 'but I'm ready for bed and whatever might happen when I'm in there,' finishing off with a smile as he pulled off his dress.

Maybe I was gay by nature for I got an instant hard on at seeing him in that underwear again and the knowledge that he was mine to fuck. I even stroked my erection as I watched him undress completely before pulling back the sheet that was now dry from his earlier coming and getting into bed beside me.

I even rolled halfway over to meet him in a kiss as our arms went round each other and our tongues met and played with each other.

The only variation to our afternoon coupling was that he went down on me before putting the condom on my erection. He slid down my body, kissing his way to finish up between my legs and having me in his mouth for a suck and gentle chew. Then saying when he released me that he wasn't sure which was better. Taking my come in his mouth to savour before swallowing or having me stuck up inside him from behind.

'Which do you prefer?' he asked me.

'I like both but I suppose I get more penetration than using your lovely mouth.' Now what on earth made me say that he had a lovely mouth I wondered? It was a fact but for me to actually say it!

'So be it,' he said getting out of bed and going again to his bag and I just wondered at how many condoms did he have in there. He was all smiles as he came back taking it out of its wrapper and then unrolling it down on my now throbbing piece of flesh that lay on my stomach.

'I won't ask how many times you've done this, but you are doing a better job than I would I think,' I said with a smile at having his hands on my tool. Then with the cream applied, he turned round on his hands and knees and I got up behind and quickly pushed myself into him.

What a glorious fuck it was. As good as the one I had in the afternoon as I pushed my way in and out of him. His inside muscle squeezing and letting me go before squeezing yet again to give me the ultimate thrill of fucking another person up the backside. I was not so gentle this time and I rammed myself in as often as I could before I felt the familiar surge and I held him tight to my upper thighs as I pumped out my sperm again. I found I was beginning to like having Tracey this way and I was fast becoming addicted to fucking him and having him around my throbbing cock.

He gave out a whimper again as I pulled out and he was quickly round on his knees, tissues in hand to pull the condom off and take me into his mouth to suck on my still erect penis. I felt him suck out the last of my sperm and lick me clean right round the inside of my foreskin. Feeling his tongue do this was like having those little electric charges you get when you use your own tongue on battery points to make sure there was still life in it. I had a warm glow in my heart as I kneeled there and watched and enjoyed the way he sucked on me. His own face showed pleasure and his eyes twinkled, and he even winked at me as he sucked and chewed. His hand was at the root of my erection and he was squeezing me as he sucked and I had a feeling of what I suppose is love for this youth doing what he was doing.

It was an impulse on my part I think that I suddenly pulled him up off of me and kissed him fully on the mouth in a somewhat passionate kiss, getting a taste of my own sperm at the same time. So both of us were kneeling upright in this kiss that we held for some time before keeling over to lie on the bed, kissing each other with passion and fire. Our legs became entwined as we rocked on the bed with him first on top of me and then me atop of him. God, I was becoming to love this boy underneath me.

'God, I love you,' he whispered up at me when we paused for breath. 'Say that you love me too,' he pleaded.

'I love you Tracey,' I said and hoped that the words wouldn't choke or come back to bite me, but at that moment, I felt that I did love him. But my words were enough I think, for he kissed every part of my face without stop and I had to pry him loose to be able to pull in a decent amount of oxygen into my system.

'I've never felt this way with any other man I've been with,' he said as we snuggled down in the bed. I didn't comment on my feelings as I had no past thoughts to act upon but felt that maybe I did love him though not quite with the same intensity that he had for me.

As we lay in each other's arms to settle down to sleep I tried to recap the day in this room. Waking up to find him fucking himself on my cock. Then having him suck on me and later, me fucking him for the first time and now having just done it again. Also, the night before I'm supposed to have killed two men in unarmed combat being hit by a bullet in the meantime. What else was in store for me I wondered as I drifted off to sleep.

Chapter Four

I awoke in the morning to the incredible experience of having my usual morning erection being sucked upon. I gave out a groan to show I was awake and then lay there to savour the lovely feeling of a mouth and tongue working on it. I came too soon for my liking but nature had taken over and I pumped up my hips to send my sperm into that hot eager mouth of Tracey.

I sighed with the release of pressure in my balls and the satisfaction of coming in such a nice receptacle and knowing that at least, somebody loved me for myself. I welcomed the warmth of this other body against mine and returned the eager kisses that were given to me.

'How was that for a wakeup call?' Tracey asked as he smiled down at me.

'Perfect,' I said, feeling on top of the world as I hadn't woken up to a throbbing headache. Then stiffened at the sound of a knocking at the bedroom door.

'Come in,' Tracey called out, and we heard the sound of a key being used to open it. A man came in bearing a loaded tray and set it down on the dressing table.

'Thank you,' said Tracey, again in German to the man who gave us a stiff bow before leaving the room. I then noticed that Tracey had drawn the sheet up to cover himself before he grinned at me. 'I used some of your money to bribe the man to bring us up some breakfast as the hotel hasn't a restaurant.'

'How thoughtful,' I said in good humour. 'Now pamper me.' I then gave him a pat on the bum as he got out of bed to see to serving me with coffee first and then a delightful plate of scrambled egg and toast.

It wasn't me who suffered the crumbs in the bed an hour later when I fucked Tracey. He was underneath and had the problem for he'd changed the style by putting the pillows under his hips to raise his backside up so that I could fuck him in what was almost what you would call the missionary position. His legs were high up on my shoulders and him bent almost in half for me to enter while facing him. I had to take my whole upper body weight on my arms as they were outstretched on either side of him, but at least I got the pleasure of seeing his face as I pushed myself into and fucked him. He almost put me off by making faces at me as I moved in and out of him and then really made him squeal when I held his legs high and tight as I came inside him at this odd angle.

I then stayed inside him in this position and took hold of his erection, which was much smaller than mine, and jerked him off so that he splattered his come all over his stomach. To him, this was almost the ultimate act in my love for him by doing this for him. I couldn't get him to stop kissing me for ages afterwards.

We stayed in bed all day and even had lunch brought up to us. We coupled another two times before it was time for him to get ready to go to the club.

'I'm coming with you,' I stated only to have him turn on me.

'Are you crazy? They are looking for a man of your description and you want to make a present of yourself to them? You must be mad!'

'Look! I've watched you change yourself from a man to a woman by the use of make-up. Well transform me into somebody else so that I won't be recognised.' I left it at that. I didn't want to go into a series of lectures of Lon Chaney and what he did to get into movies in respect of how to make yourself up to look like somebody else. Now where did that thought come from I wondered?

'Well,' the word was really drawn out by Tracey as he looked at me with his head cocked to one side. 'I can't make you look any younger.'

'I didn't expect you to,' I said drily.

'Older, yes,' and he paused. 'Are you sure about this?'

'Of course. I've been thinking about this today and I'm sure that whatever I was in the club for, is to be found there. So I must go back to try and pick up what I can't remember as to why I was there in the first place.'

'And there I was thinking that you were there purely because of me,' he pouted, but belied the pout with a mischievous smile. 'Okay. I'll see what I can do to make you look older. But I must say, the quickest way would be for you to have sex with me at least six times a day, and then you would not only look older but feel it,' he laughed as he got out a small case from the suitcase he had brought from the club. 'I had a funny feeling that I would need this,' he said as he opened up his make-up box. 'It's that plaster that's worrying me. I can't cover that up, unless,' and he paused and went back to the suitcase, 'we use this.' He held up a wig that made me shudder. It looked hideous. 'I can cut it about a bit and at least it will cover the plaster.' He twirled it on his hand as he looked at it. 'I can put a bit of grey into it and make you about ten, maybe fifteen years older. I never did like this wig anyway.' I didn't argue because this was his area of expertise, and so I gave myself up to his ministrations to make me look older than I was and not the same man who'd been in the club several times previously.

amyredek
amyredek
104 Followers