Kane & Spencer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was pleased when I said yes, but didn't like the place I took him to for a sandwich and a pint of beer, for we went to the Rose and Crown in Whitechapel.

Willy Thompson, a.k.a. the Weasel was in there again and went to get up when he saw me and slowly sank back down on his seat when I told him to say there till he was called for. He still had a plaster over his nose. I ordered a pint and a gin and tonic and some sandwiches at the bar and saw that the long table that the Boyle brothers usually sat at was empty, so I took our drinks up and sat down where the Boyle I had last spoken to and killed, used to sit. I made Tracey sit down next to me in the other brother's seat so that we were now facing down the length of the bar towards the door.

I saw the Weasel still sitting down at the far end and looking back at us and I crooked my finger and beckoned him up to our table and pointed to the chair in front of me. He sat down, putting his half finished pint of beer down next to him.

'You shouldn't be sitting there,' he said. 'That's Arthur Boyle's seat.' So it was Arthur that I had shot while he had his cock stuck up inside Tracey.

'Is it now? Well let me tell you Willy, that Arthur will never be sitting here again. Nor will George be sitting next to him, for I personally made sure that they will never ever come back to this pub again.'

'I don't believe you,' he whispered, but his voice betrayed the fact that he did. 'They had Danny Dent and Fighting Phil with them.'

'They too will not be coming back. They are now fish food.' A whole gamut of emotions passed across his face as he took in the news that the last of the gang, except him, were all dead.

'When...when did this happen?'

'Night before last,' Tracey said, 'and fucking good riddance.'

'Well your old man's gone too,' Willy said defiantly.

'What?' shouted Tracey.

'Died of a heart attack a week ago. He was buried day before yesterday.' He seemed to almost smirk as he told Tracey this bad news and Tracey was white in the face as he leaned over and slapped the Weasel's face very hard.

'That gave you a great pleasure in telling me that,' Tracey hissed, 'but I got more satisfaction at seeing George Boyle's head blow apart and see his brains explode. As for Arthur, he had no head left to pick up or see.'

'I'm sorry about your father,' I said to Tracey, putting my hand on his arm and giving it a squeeze. There were tears in his eyes but he held them back.

'Well it had to happen sometime with all his drinking. I'm just sorry that I had to have this shit tell me instead of someone decent.' The side of Willy's face was bright red where the hand had slapped him and he had the decency to lower his eyes.

The pub itself was now a buzz with low talking someone having overheard about the Boyle brothers and now they were all talking about it. One of the older men in the bar got up and came shuffling up to our table.

'Excuse me, but me mates and me couldn't but help hearing that the Boyle's are dead. Is this true?'

'Yes, it is,' I said.

'Then if you was the man that did it, God bless you sir, for this place will be the much better for it. Pity this one didn't go with them,' the old man said, indicating the Weasel. 'But now he can go for he ain't wanted here no more.'

'That's right Thompson,' said another man who'd come to the table. 'We don't want you back in here. You ain't got them to back you up, so you can get out now.'

'Yer,' came a chorus from other people. 'Fuck off,' was one cry that was taken up and Willy knew then that this was his last drink in the Rose and Crown, so he quickly finished the last of his beer and got up and pushed his way through the small crowd that was beginning to gather around him.

'Good riddance,' was another cry as he left the pub, no doubt never to return without backing.

We were bought drinks by the locals, even one from the pub's manager. It was when we were drinking our second one when Tracey sat up at the arrival of a young man who went and stood at the bar to order a drink.

'Toni!' Tracey cried, and jumped up and went to see him. The young man's face lit up in a smile and they greeted each other in the Gallic fashion, a hug and kisses to both cheeks. I watched this and felt a twinge of jealousy. Was this one of Tracey's past lovers? Tracey was talking and almost dragged him over to meet me.

'Marcus. I'd like you to meet a friend of mine. Toni Gardner. Toni, meet my husband Marcus.'

'Husband?' Toni exclaimed, as he offered his hand which I shook.

'Well not quite,' and he held up his left hand. 'Just engaged at the moment. But not for long.'

'Nice to meet you,' I said.

'Likewise,' Toni said, his handshake not that firm. I judged him to be in his early twenties and guessed that he was like Tracey and somewhat on the feminine side.

'Sit down, sit down,' Tracey said to Toni and turned to me. 'Toni and I worked in the same club in Soho, what, about two years ago. Is that right?' he asked of Toni who nodded as he took a sip of his drink that Tracey had pushed across.

'Still there too,' he grinned. 'It's getting a bit of a drag,' which sent them off into peals of laughter. Tracey had to explain the joke to me for drag is the description of the clothes of a woman when being worn by a man, for he too was a female impersonator. Though to my mind, Tracey was a woman that was inside a man's body. But looking at Toni, I could see that he too, like Tracey, when properly dressed and made up, could look just like a woman. They chatted about old friends for a while and then the conversation came round to me.

'So you are going to marry this lovely man then?' Toni asked, his eyes looking me over in some kind of appraisal and I think I caught a gleam in his eye. 'He is rather good looking.'

'Yes,' Tracey enthused, 'but I'm not sure how to get him to believe it.' Toni then began to whisper into Tracey's ear whose eyes then began to widen and kept coming out with words like, no. I don't believe it, you're sure, where, when? All that kind of thing.

'Darling? Can I have some money for a taxi. Toni and I are going off for a little while. You'll be all right here for an hour, won't you?' I somehow didn't think this was a sexual thing so I gave him some cash and asked what was it all about. 'Tell you later sweetheart,' he said, giving me a kiss. 'Won't be long,' and I watched the pair of them leave the pub.

They were gone two hours and I sat there like Rance Stoddart in the film, The Man Who Shot Liberty Vallance, being feted for getting rid of the local villain. So I was quite pleased when they returned and sat down at the table with me.

'Darling?' Tracey began, holding up his left hand for me to see the engagement ring I'd given him. 'Do you still want to marry me?'

'Yes,' I said cautiously, not sure where this was going.

'Well we can! We've just been to see a vicar who is one of us and has agreed to perform the ceremony. In his church!'

'What?' I cried. 'You must be joking?'

'I'm not. Don't you want to marry me then?' he pouted, his voice trembling a little and I could see tears beginning to form in the corner of his eyes.

'Of course I do, I said so, didn't I. But this is rather sudden, isn't it?'

'Those should be my lines,' Tracey laughed, a smile of relief flooding out over his face.

'When were you, er, thinking of us doing this?' I asked rather lamely, feeling rather cornered here.

'I've been thinking about that in the taxi back. How about on my birthday. I'll be twenty one then and we could have a special party to celebrate both events.' I hadn't thought to ask him when his birthday was and so I asked the question and then wished I hadn't.

'When is your birthday by the way?'

'In three days time.'

'What! Why didn't you tell me before?' my mind reeling at what I was now facing.

'I'd rather forgotten it myself,' he grinned. 'But you can then sing Happy Birthday to me and kiss me not only because I'll be twenty one but because I will also be your wife. Toni is going to be my bridesmaid and some of the others will be there too, he says.' I groaned inwardly at what I had let myself in for. It was all very well fucking Tracey, but to actually go through with a marriage ceremony and being married to another man was beyond my comprehension, and he'd actually found a vicar that was willing to marry us! I was at a loss for words and Tracey took my silence as being in agreement as he rattled off what he needed for his wedding gown to Toni and what he should be wearing as I sat there stunned at how fast things were being arranged without me saying a word.

'Good Lord! Is that the time!' Toni exclaimed, looking at the clock on the wall. 'I must fly darling,' he said to Tracey. 'I've got to go. I'll ring you tomorrow and we can go shopping. The girls will be thrilled at the news. I can't wait to tell them. Bye Marcus, you lucky man.' I didn't get a chance to say goodbye as he seemed to move in such a whirlwind and was gone in the blink of an eye.

'Oh darling, I'm so happy,' Tracey said as he held my arm. 'In three days time I'll be twenty one and Mrs. Marcus Kane. I just can't believe it! Who will you have as best man?'

'I...I...I don't know. It's all going a bit too fast for me to think straight.'

'Well you have tomorrow to find one for I'll be out shopping for my wedding dress. Oh, you lovely man,' he said as he hugged my arm again. 'I just can't wait,' and his exuberance and enthusiasm was so great it was infectious and I began to feel quite pleased for myself, fool that I am. I could plan an attack, that had been proved. I could face men with guns, that too had been proved, but I was now quaking in my shoes at what I was getting into. 'I'm so happy Marcus. Let's go home and make love.' Now that was an offer I couldn't refuse and so I finished my drink and stood up and went over to the bar to speak to the manager.

'If any of the old Blister gang come in and you want them out, just send me the word,' and I gave him Charlie's number that I got off of Tracey.

'Lord bless you sir,' he said in parting and we got a chorus of cheers as we left the pub. Now that made me feel good as well as having Tracey on my arm still bubbling over with joy. I think we were both slightly drunk in our own way as we got a taxi to take us home and we didn't bother with dinner but went straight to bed and I had Tracey all over me.

My clothes were the first off before his dress and with him still wearing his underwear, I was up and inside and fucking him before we'd even reached the bedroom. I didn't even stop to put a condom on but was behind and stuffing my cock up his arse across the arm of the sofa. I really reamed him to his cries to fuck him harder as I held his hips firm and bucked my hips, feeling my shaft move with ease in and out of his channel.

We were both high on drink and whooped like Indians when I really rammed into him as I came, bucking into him as if I was riding a wild bronco. I just loved riding him bareback and wondered if it would be any different by being actually married to him. I still couldn't get my mind round the idea that two men could actually get married and be declared man and wife, but Tracey seemed to think so, so I went along with it.

After a wash, I went down on him and gave him as much pleasure as I had received, much to his joy at holding my head as I sucked and worked on his erection to make him come into my mouth for me to savour before swallowing. The love we had for each other became apparent as we continued to kiss and constantly touch and fondle each other as we went to bed to carry on until I was aroused again for him to take me orally and pass across some sperm after I had come. I can't remember all that was said as we lay in each other's arms after one session, kissing and touching each other till we finally fell asleep holding one another.

Chapter Twelve

I had a hangover when I awoke that Tracey soon dispersed by getting astride of me again and getting his pleasure by having me that way. I now didn't mind that he masturbated himself and as I came inside him, for him to shoot his load all over my front, for he would then lick it off and even share some of it as we kissed.

'Mrs. Marcus Kane! I'm going to love being called that,' Tracey said as he lay in my arms and looked up at me. 'Ooh I just can't wait. Only another two days of being Tracey Spencer. Tracey Kane! It makes me go all shivery,' and he gave a shake to his body as he finished saying it. I couldn't help but smile at his girlish pleasure. 'Well I can't spend all the day in bed,' he said moving away from me and getting up. 'I've got lots to do and I'm meeting Toni later to help me pick out a wedding dress.' I wondered if this was taking things a bit too far, but said nothing for I didn't want to spoil his pleasure. Also it was nice to watch him as he put on his underwear, especially the way he bent his body as he fixed the little studs that hold up the stockings. As usual, the dress went on with him not wearing any panties and wondered if his cock and balls would show if he was to wear a really tight dress. As he saw me watching him, he gave me a small smile and flipped up the back of his dress to show me his bum. I felt a surge in my cock but knew that he wouldn't stop now for me to use it so let him give me a kiss before he went off to do his shopping.

I was just out of the shower when the phone rang. For some reason, I'd had the phone system set up that all incoming calls went through to Charlie though I could get an outside line if I wished without going through his phone.

'Yes Charlie?'

'There's a man called Spencer asking to speak to you,' he said.

'Put him through,' a small pause and a click. 'Yes sir?' I said.

'Come round to the office. There's somebody here that wants to meet you.'

'Who?'

'You'll find out when you get here,' and the line went dead. So I went and got dressed, wondering who it could be and what did they want? I found out thirty minutes later.

'Ah Kane,' Spencer said as I went into his office. 'Meet an old friend of yours. Pieter van Rieker.'

'Marcus!' This strange man came forward and gave me a hug. 'It's been, what, ten years since we left Trinity.' I didn't know what on earth he was talking about.

'Sorry,' I said, 'but I'm lost.'

'Marcus is suffering from amnesia,' Spencer interjected. 'He took a bullet to the head a few weeks ago.'

'My dear fellow, how awful,' van Rieker said. 'I was so looking forward to talking over old times with you.'

'Mr Rieker is South African. He's come over for some help. He's in the same line of business that we are in,' Spencer said. 'Well Rieker, I'll see what I can do. Come back tomorrow and I'll have that information for you. Why don't the pair of you go off and talk and maybe you'll be able to bring back some memories for Kane.'

'Come Marcus. Let's go and have a drink,' Pieter said as we left Spencer's office.

'Where?' I asked.

'My hotel.' We got a taxi and went off to his hotel. 'When my boss said I was to come to London, I hoped that I would find you. I knew you had gone into Military Intelligence from the university and hoped that you were still in the business. It's so good to see you again.' He kept on talking the whole way and we soon got to his hotel and went up to his room. He rang for room service and asked for a bottle of vodka and some tonics and ice sent up. I didn't remember that was what we used to drink and he poured us both a large one when it arrived.

'Sit on the bed,' he said. 'It's more comfortable than this chair. Damn, it's great to see you again. On the way here, all I kept dreaming about was your big cock and how much I wanted to kiss and suck it again.'

'What?' I exclaimed, feeling a bit shocked as I looked at this big man who looked almost like a rugby player. Nearly six foot and quite broad at the shoulders.

'Oh I forgot. You can't remember. That year in Trinity we shared the same room and the same bed.'

'The same bed? We were lovers?'

'Yes. You loved my cock as much as I loved yours.'

'How did this come about?' I asked, being curious and also feeling my cock begin to stir at the thought of me having sex with this stranger who knew me.

'We'd been room-mates for about a week when we got smashed at a party. I don't know which of us suggested it, but we wound up in one of our beds and we had sex together. From then on, we had each other at least twice a day.'

'What was it like?' I asked, my cock was now really getting hard and looked down to see if it was showing.

'Well I thought it was great and I was hoping that we could get together again while I was here. But as you can't remember, I'll understand if you don't want us to go to bed together.'

'I didn't say I wouldn't,' I said, my voice sounding dry and my erection now really up and hard inside my trousers.

'Oh Marcus!' he said as he came and sat down next to me and put his arm round my shoulders. 'You mean you will?' his eyes alight.'

'Yes Pieter. You can show me how much we liked it.'

'Can I kiss you then?' he asked. I nodded and so we kissed each other and slowly lay back on the bed as we did so. His hand strayed down and he felt my rock hard cock inside my trousers. 'I think you need me as much as I need you,' he murmured in my ear. 'Let's get these clothes off so that I can see if you've changed at all.'

It's very awkward to undress another man while he's trying to undress you. He had my trouser belt undone and the fly pulled down before I could even get his shirt off. He had some difficulty in getting my erection out from my underpants, but he managed and held it upright.

'God it's beautiful,' he said, almost drooling at the mouth as he held it firm as the head of it throbbed and was half exposed from beneath the foreskin. 'It's bigger than I remember.' He bent his head and took me into his mouth. This felt extremely hot and I felt his tongue begin to probe the eye and try to work its way under the foreskin. I gave out a groan and gave up trying to take his clothes off while he sucked and tongued me. Fortunately, he didn't keep it up for long and it looked like a lump of raw meat, glistening with his saliva when he released me. 'Let's get the rest of our clothes off to do this properly,' he said, standing up to take off his while I, with my trousers half down, stayed sitting down to remove my things.

I almost gasped when I saw him finally naked, a powerfully built man with strong sturdy thighs and his throbbing cock sticking out in front of him. It was just as big as mine and I reached out and held it firmly in my hand. I could feel the heat and the pulsation of the blood going round inside that hard flesh. I slipped off the bed onto my knees and took his piece into my mouth and did the same to him as he had done to me.

It was big and as I sucked on him, moving my head up and down on it, realised how small Tracey was by comparison. I stopped sucking when I had the sudden urge that I wanted this hard piece of meat up inside me. This must be how Tracey feels when he was in bed with me, holding a cock this big, feeling the soft skin over the hard flesh, picturing it moving inside and getting to feel the whole man. I also felt the need to have a strong pair of arms holding me as some kind of security shield. I at that moment really understood Tracey's need and felt at that moment that I wanted to be a wife and have the man hold and fuck me.

'Do you have condom's?' I asked in a hoarse throat, it suddenly having gone dry at the thoughts I'd just had.

'Yes,' he said in a strangulated voice not unlike mine. He quickly opened the bedside table drawer and pulled two out and gave me one of them. I feverishly ripped the packet open looking more at his swaying erection that watching what I was doing, eager to get the rubber on him so that he could push it inside me. I managed to get the head of his cock inside it and then rolled it down the moving flesh until it was almost fully sheathed. He'd also pulled out a small pot of cream for which I would be thankful for as he was that much bigger than Tracey. He put a daub of the cream on the head of the condom and I went up onto my knees and felt the bed move as he climbed on and got behind me.