Kane & Stone Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What..." he says into her ear. "Please take off the mask. Don't hide yourself. I like you for who you are in the inside, not what the outside looks like," she says and moves her hand slowly to his face. "You...don't know...what you're saying," he says, trying to block her hand. "Baby, please, let me take it off," she says and places her hand on his mask. She struggles with the clasps for a moment, then deciding he's lost the fight, Kane unclasps them for her; but he lets her take the actual mask off of his face. He closes his eyes when he feels the cool comfort of the mask leave his face. "This is where she screams and runs away," he thinks while bracing himself for her shocked reaction and ultimate rejection. She draws in a deep breath, and he waits for her scream, but it doesn't come. "You're beautiful," she whispers to him, then moves in to kiss him again. "I can't believe this is happening. Did she just say I was beautiful?! What am I supposed to do, her husbands are here," he thinks as he tries to decide what to do first. Seeing that he doesn't know what to do, Tammy says again, "Kane touch me," and she pulls him onto the bed on top of her. He is tentative at first, then he places a confident hand on her waist. Feeling his curiosity grow, he moves his hand from her waist to her neck, then slowly moves down to her breasts. "Oh god yes, Kane," she says in a state of ecstasy.

Downstairs, the men are enjoying their beer that Stone Cold just "happened to have" in his truck. "Ok, now I know something is really going on. She's been gone for 30 minutes...I'm gonna find out what the fuck is happening," Christine thinks while looking at her watch. "Dogg, come here."

"Yeah Christine," he says when he gets to her side. "I need you to help me with something, follow me," she says and walks upstairs to her room. "Uh huh," she says when she opens by the open bathroom door, then sees that Kane's door is shut, "it's a game now huh?"

"You want me to do what," Road Dogg says with shock evident in his voice. "Dogg, it's nothing big. I just need you to lower me in the room like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible! You don't have to do a thing other than that. I want to know what's going on," she responds while putting on her suit. "You realize that Taker, Kane and Tammy are going to kill us for doing this right?"

"No, Tammy won't find out. Now boost me up into this vent."

"Shit I'm gonna die," he says as he pushes her up and then jumps into the vent with her. Christine stays ahead of them, then turns around and makes the "shhh" gesture when they are right above Kane's room. Looking through the vent, Christine can clearly see Tammy's shoes lying on Kane's floor. "Busted," she says to Road Dogg as she starts to unscrew the vent. "Ok, lower me down easily," she says when she has the vent up. Road Dogg lowers her a few inches, and she can't see or hear a thing. Kane's room is set up into two different rooms, one in which he has his TV and couch, and the other room is his sleeping quarters. Christine thought that Tammy would be in the room with the couch, but apparently not.

"Bring me back up," she whispers to Dogg, who just happens to drop her. She lands on the floor with a loud thud, and before she can get out, she hears, "I have never been more scared of you in my life. What are you doing?" When she looks up, she sees the fully clothed Tammy standing in the doorway to the room, with the fully clothed Kane right behind her. "Um....nothing. What are YOU doing in here," she asks quickly, trying to change the subject. "Well, I was about to come back downstairs when I saw Kane standing in his room. I said hi, and we got caught up in conversation," Tammy says while stooping over to put on her shoes. "Isn't that true," she turns and asks Kane, who promptly nods yes.

"Ok, fine, I guess I am being paranoid. I'll go back downstairs now, hurry up Tammy, your men are waiting for you," she says and turns to go to the door. "Stine, I'll be right down, I'm talking to Kane about a little problem he's having," Tammy whispers in her ear before she leaves. "Ok, but remember Stone Cold and Mark are down there," Christine whispers back, then walks out the door. "See Kane, I have a sixth sense," Tammy chuckles, "I knew she was coming." Kane laughs loudly, then picks Tammy up.

With her eye level, he raises his mask to kiss her again, not knowing that Road Dogg is still in the vent watching them. "Ok, honey, let me go. I'll meet you in your dressing room at the house show...ok," she says and kisses him again. "I'll be waiting..." he says and lets her go. "My god, I am in heaven," he thinks as he watches her go. After she leaves, he walks back into his bedroom and lays down on his bed to think things over. "Wait until I tell Christine," Road Dogg says to himself when he's sure the coast is clear.

Road Dogg is attempting to get out of the air vent just as the Undertaker is coming upstairs to use the restroom. "Whoa, what in the hell are you doing," he asks Dogg. "Oh, um...Christine asked me to check on something."

"Yeah, it looks like she did...and I bet I know what it was. What did you see boy," he asks, cracking all of his fingers at once. "Nothing man, I was trying to um...."seeing Undertaker closing in on him, he scrambles for an excuse, "investigate a foul smell." At that, Taker raps his fist around Dogg's throat. "You have two seconds to tell me what you saw, or I'm gonna kill ya." Dogg tries his hardest to swallow then says, "Tammy and Kane are somewhat involved. I saw them kiss," he says, then feels the pressure let up a bit, "and she said she was gonna meet him in his dressing room at the house show. That's it! I promise!" Taker lets out a chuckle and says, "That's it?! Well, make sure you don't tell Christine just yet. If you do, I'm gonna hurt ya. This is the first good woman Kane has been with, I want him to tell us himself. And, Tammy needs to figure out how she's gonna tell her men." With that, Taker comes back downstairs and says goodbye to the leaving guests. "Tammy, are you sure you can handle these drunkards," Taker asks her with a playful look on his face. "Ah, shit, I've handled bigger."

"So I've heard," he says cryptically. "What the fuck did that mean," Tammy thinks to herself, a little startled at what it could mean. "Um...ok, sure," she says and leads her men out to the truck. As she pulls the truck out of the drive, she feels like she's being watched and looks up in time to see Kane looking at her from an upstairs window. "Bye Kane, I had fun," she thinks to herself with a smile.

"Tonight was so perfect," he thinks when he moves away from the window, "but what is gonna happen from here." He didn't want to delude himself into thinking a relationship would be easy with Tammy, she had two husbands for god's sake. "She'll probably just date me then get bored with me," he says to himself with a sigh. After thinking about it for a moment, he decides that he thinks he's wrong. Not knowing what to do, he decides to consult a higher power...his big brother. "I know she wants to keep this a secret for now, but I need to talk to him."

"Taker, can I talk to you," Kane asks when seeing his brother sitting in his room reading one of Christine's stories she had just written. "Yeah Kane, what's up," he says, knowing exactly what it is that's bothering his little brother. "Um...can we go some where private? I need to talk to you about something really important."

"Sure, lets go to the park down the street." As soon as they get comfortable on the swings at the park, Kane starts to talk, "Taker, women confuse me." Taker starts laughing at this. "Why's that," he asks when he has regained his composure. "Well, please don't say anything about this to anyone, I'm waiting to the right moment to tell people. Something happened between Tammy and I tonight. She came into my room, and we ended up kissing and she got me to take my mask off. She's also the one that set up the date the other day, but she got scared when you guys showed up. Also, she came into my dressing room the other day, and we almost kissed then, but Stone Cold showed up."

"KANE! I'm shocked so much has happened! She must really like you..." Taker says in a pleased tone. "Well, that's what I thought too. But you have to remember, she has 2 husbands, and everything is stacked up against us. She's scared Stone Cold will find out."

"Has she said anything about wanting to see you again?"

"Well, you know how we have a house show Saturday? She said she's going to meet me in my dressing room before the show."

"Well, I'll make you a deal. I won't say a word to anyone, and as a matter of fact, I'll help you see her. But you have to promise me you'll be careful around Steve and everyone till Tammy decides to tell everyone how she feels. You don't want to do anything to mess this up Kane, this sounds like it could be very good for both of you. I must say, I'm quite pleased."

The next day, Tammy got a phone call from Vince McMahon. "Tammy, we've thought of an experimental angle for you and Steve. I'd like you to come by later so I can pitch it to you. My schedule is open at 3, can you make it then? Yes? Good, I'll see you then." When they get there, Kane is already in the room. Both men get up to greet Tammy and Stone Cold. Tammy shakes McMahon's hand, and then goes to shake Kane's hand, and no one sees the silent exchange that takes place between the two. Kane is not wearing his glove, and when Tammy shakes his hand, she rubs the top of his hand with her thumb and smiles coyly at him. "Ok, I've brought you all here today to discuss an angle which I think may be good," McMahon says and looks at the group.

"In light of the way you two interacted, Kane and Tammy, I'm thinking that we're going to have Kane's character grow highly captivated with you," at this Tammy shoots Kane a 'Holy shit' look and notices that his eyes show he's smiling, "He'll do a lot of things to try to gain your affections, and you will act nothing but scared and repulsed of him. Then, eventually you're going to go missing, and Stone Cold will stop at nothing to find you. From there on, I haven't decided the angle, but if the fans like it, this looks like it will be very Frankenstein in nature." After he says this, Tammy looks at Kane worriedly. "He's very touchy about his looks, wonder how he took that one," she thinks. "Well, Steve, how do you like it," McMahon asks Stone Cold. "I like it, sounds like a good idea, if Tammy is ok with it," he responds. "Are you still scared of him Tammy," Stone Cold whispers in her ear. "No, I'm ok," she says before telling Vince, "Yes, I like this angle. When do we put it into effect?"

"I was thinking we could set it into motion starting at the Columbia house show this weekend. How do you feel about that, Kane?" Tammy looks at Kane with a look of hope in her eyes, and then warms when she sees him nod. "Ok, then it's settled. The new angle starts in Columbia."

On Saturday morning, Tammy awakens to see Stone Cold getting his stuff packed. "Good morning sweetie. I was gonna let you rest a while longer," he says before being over and giving her a kiss, "Mark is downstairs making breakfast for everyone." He smiles when he sees her get "stuck in a stretch" as she likes to say. "How much more time do I have to get ready," she asks when the stretch lets her go. "Oh, about two hours before we go to the airport."

"Ok, I'm gonna take a shower," she says and stumbles off into the bathroom. She had been in there a couple of minutes before she was joined by Stone Cold. "You care if I join ya," he says as he slips his arms around her waist and hugs her to him. "No, not at all," she says and turns to look at him. "I feel so bad, I don't think I have feelings for him anymore," she reflects as she looks at him. Stone Cold was a well built man, with a muscular stomach which for some reason still had a spare tire. Looking at him, she realizes that she's thinking more of Kane than of him. "He doesn't even compare to Kane. Sure he's built better, but Kane just satisfies me in a different way. And Kane is more special...I don't know how," she thinks to herself. "Baby, what's wrong, you look sad," Stone Cold says and uses his finger to lift her chin up. "Oh, it's nothing," Tammy says lying. "If something is the matter, you tell me ok...I'm worried about you," he says and kisses her tenderly on the lips. "Ok, I will," she says before returning his kiss, "I think I'm just a little worried about this new angle with Kane. I want to be 'over' with the fans."

"Honey, anyone that Stone Cold is dating is already over with the fans. Don't worry about it."

After they had showered, they went downstairs to find a massive breakfast waiting for them. "AH! I knew there was a reason I married you," Tammy says and hugs Mark. "Yeah, slave labor," he says and kisses her. "You taste like bacon," she giggles and scrunches up her face. "Surely you didn't think I kept this lovely physique just feeding you guys, did ya," he says while rubbing his small pot belly. They finished their large breakfast and finished packing in record time. "Ok, Tammy, when you guys get back I'm not gonna be here, I have to go play a few games with the Cardinals. I'll be gone about a week and a half. "Oh, ok Mark. I'll watch all of your games, good luck out there," she says and hugs him then walks out the door to the cab.

Their flight was surprisingly short; they were able to be to rent a car and be to the Hearnes Center two hours before time. The Hearnes was a small little arena in a small town, but the fans were wonderful. When they got to the center, there were a few dedicated fans already standing outside in the rain. "Oh, Steve, I just love seeing that. These people would stand out in the rain just to see us?? That's so excellent," she says after catching notice of a redheaded girl that had a very expensive looking camera hanging from her neck. "Aww it's a Kane fan," Tammy smiles to herself as she notices the girl's weathered but well loved shirt. You could tell something had pissed the girl off, she turned and started talking angrily to her friend. As Tammy watched the girls, a security guard told Steve that the wrestlers were to drive their cars into the door that was directly below the girls so they could avoid the rain. Steve stopped the car just a little bit into the building, and when they were getting their stuff out of the trunk, Tammy heard the girl talking to her friend, "Pam, I am so pissed off right now. I have Beni's camera and I'm standing in the rain to see wrestlers who are too good to walk in the rain. Why won't at least one of them come out and wave?" Tammy hears who she assumes is the girl's friend reply, "Well, at least you got to flip off X-Pac." The girl's response to this made Tammy laugh, "Yeah, the cocksucker...hurt Kane again you piece of crap!"

"Aww...how cute. I'm gonna go talk to them," Tammy says to Steve who is also listening to the ensuing conversation. "Hey, girl," Tammy says as she walks out to where they can see her, "I heard you're disappointed. I must admit, the other wrestlers should come out and say hi at least."

"Oh my god, you're Stone Cold's wife aren't you?!" At this, Tammy lets out a little giggle. "You're a Stone Cold fan?? You have good taste. Hey, would you like to have his autograph?" The redhead heard this and almost passed out. "Hell yeah she would, you gotta pardon her, she has panic attacks easily," the girl named Pam says, while fanning her friend. "Ok, stay right here, I'll be right back," Tammy says and goes back to the car. She can hear the girls giggling as she and Steve start walking back outside. "Steve, they're so funny. They remind me of me and Christine," Tammy says to him as they get outside. Stone Cold is extremely nice to them, and he gets his picture took with Tammy and he gives both girls an autograph. The girls look very contented, but they make one request of Tammy. "Hey, do you know Kane," the redhead asks her, "I would love to have his autograph."

"Well, I'll see what I can do," Tammy responds. "Ask her Pam..." she hears the girl whisper to her friend. "Ok, fine. Hey, do you know Chyna? I love her and Kitty....they're my women."

"Yeah, I know them...you want an autograph?? Be here after the show, and I'll see if I can get their autos for you. I'm not promising you anything, but we'll see what happens. Anyway, we've got to get going, gotta get ready for the show." After they said their goodbyes and changed into their ring outfits, Tammy decides its due time to go see Kane. "Hey Steve, I'm gonna go look around. I'll be back before ring time."

"Alright, I'll see you later," he says and kisses her passionately on the lips. "God, I'm glad that's over," she says as she walks out the door and bumps into Chyna. "Oh!! Sorry Chyna," she says and smiles at the woman. "It's ok Tammy. You ready for the show tonight," Chyna asks her. "Yeah, I'm ready. By any chance do you know where Kane's dressing room is?" Chyna looks at her and smiles knowingly, "It's right down this way. Can I ask you a question? All of the girls are talking about this, are you seeing Kane?" Tammy's eyes grow big with shock at this question, "WHAT?!"

"Oh come on, it's all over the place...at least in the women's part of it all. We've seen him looking at you, and we've seen you looking at him....the tension is thick.....come on girl tell me," Chyna says and tickles her ribs. "Chyna, come on now, I can't say anything ok," Tammy says giggling. "Ooh! So you admit something is going on?!"

"NO! I didn't say that now," Tammy says trying to compose herself, "I'll make you a deal. In the event that something does happen between us, you'll be one of the first to know," she says with great sarcasm. "Fine, that works for me, here's Kane's dressing room," she says and motions to a door, "have fun." Tammy watches Chyna leave, and then knocks on Kane's door and walks in. To her surprise, Taker is in the room with Kane, and he looks at her and smiles. "Hi Tammy," he says and grins bigger, "how ya doing?"

"Oh, I'm fine, just came to say hi to Kane," Tammy says, struggling for a reason to be there. "Well, I guess I better leave you two alone now," Taker says and walks towards the door, "see ya later Kane." When Taker opens the door, Chyna and Kitty fall in with glasses in their hands. "Tammy, this is so not what it looks like," Kitty says and scrambles to her feet. "Did you hear anything interesting," Tammy smirks at her. "Um...no, see ya later," she says quickly and pulls Chyna to her feet, then both women run off. "Do you guys want me to stand outside and keep people away from the door," Taker asks with a grin. Kane nods his head YES and he takes position next to the door outside. As the door shuts, Kane grabs Tammy and pulls her to him. "I..missed..you," he says from his seat and places his head on her chest and hugs her waist. "Aww...I missed you too," she says, feeling all warm and fuzzy inside. She holds him to her for a few seconds, then notices the straps of his mask and lifts his head up. "Kane, please don't hide your face from me," she says and starts unhooking his mask. "This is still weird," he thinks to himself as she takes the mask off of his face. "Thank you sweetie," she says and places a loving kiss on his lips. Meaning to start out where they left off, he makes her sit down for a second while he places some towels and coats on the floor in a little mattress like arrangement. "Come here," he says and gently pulls her down to the floor with him on the mattress of coats. When she is seated comfortably, he wraps his arms around her and places her on her back, with him on top of her. "Are you comfortable," he asks, knowing his weight is considerably more than hers. "Yes, I'm fine," she says shortly before kissing him. Their kiss quickly becomes more passionate, and she can feel his erect manhood rubbing against her thigh. Feeling devious, Tammy adeptly reaches her hand down to his leg, and slowly brings it up to his inner thigh. "Please," he begs, and feeling like teasing him, she barely grazes his erection. Seeing that she is going to taunt him, he decides to do the same to her. He lifts her with one arm, and quickly removes her pants, stopping only to admire her purple g-string. He slowly starts trailing kisses from her mouth, down her neck, across the mound of her breasts and to her navel. Sensing what he's working up to, Tammy tenses with anticipation. "Hehe, I've got her right where I want her," he thinks to himself, and then just stops what he's doing and goes over to the courtesy bar for a drink. When he gets to the bar, he sees Tammy open one eye and make a "WHAT the Fuck" face. "Kane, what in the hell was that for," she says in a frustrated tone. Knowing that he's gonna die for this one, he turns around and says, "Oh, did you want me to do something?"