Kane & Stone Cold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe this is happening," she thinks to herself with tears running down her face, "where will you live?" He smiles at her and says, "Remember when I went away for a week?? We had 2 games, the rest of the time I was in California looking for a house next to my mom and dad." He sees that she is taking this hard, and he leans over to hug her, "Trust me honey, you're better off with Kane. I knew that you wanted to be with him ever since we went to Christine's that night."

"But what if he doesn't want me," Tammy asks him between sobs. "I know he will. He's nuts if he doesn't. Come on, we need to go to Christine's."

"I tell you I wish she would decide what's going on," Christine says to Road Dogg and Taker, "Kane has been sulking ever since she went home with McGwire."

"He's been what," Tammy asks as she lets herself into Christine's house. She was looking a lot better, but the bruising in her eye and jaw were still evident. "Nice that you walk into my house all like that," Christine says, joking with her friend, "Now, have you decided what you're gonna do about Kane, or are you just gonna become the whore of Babylon?"

"Hey now hoochie, you know me better than that," Tammy laughs, "I'm going to divorce Mark if Kane will have me. I've already gotten rid of Steve."

"Oh my god, REALLY," Christine says in surprise, looking from Mark to Tammy. "Yeah, I told her that I wanted a divorce cause she and Kane were meant for each other."

"Well, Tammy, he's upstairs. Let me walk you up there," Taker says and motions for her to follow him.

They walk silently up the stairs, Tammy trying to decide what to say. Just before they get to Kane's door, Taker turns to her and says, "Be very careful with him. He's still hurt because of a fight you and Steve had the day you disappeared. I don't know what was said, but he thought it was true." Taker leaves her standing there alone at the head of the stairs, looking longingly at Kane's door. "Well, it's now or never," she says and opens the door to his room.

As she suspected, he was laying on his stomach on his bed. He had his head turned away from her, and he didn't hear her. She walks gently over to the bed, and can hear the soft sounds of his snoring. "Ah, he snores...have to get him some 'Breathe Right' strips," she thinks to herself, then reaches out and tenderly caresses his face. "Oh Tammy..." he mumbles in his sleep and smiles. He rolls over quite suddenly, and Tammy is convinced he is awake. After a few moments, he resumes his snoring. As she bends over to kiss him on the lips, he wakes up. "Tammy," he says, startled. "Baby, I need to talk to you," she says and kisses him on the lips, noticing that he does not reciprocate, "I want to know where you want to go from here. I want to be with you if you'll have me." {editors note: Tommy James and the Shondells' "Crimson and Clover" plays in the background} "Well, what about what Steve said...you think I'm ugly don't you?"

"Look at me," she says and sits down next to him, running her fingers over his face when he turns to her, "when I look at you, I don't see scars. I see a beautiful man who has been ruthlessly hurt by people, and he just wants to be loved. I want to love you Kane. I already do love you." He looks deep into her eyes after she says this, and kisses her passionately. When they break from their kiss, Kane asks, "What about Mark and Steve?"

"Well, the divorce papers have been filed on Steve for what he did to you," she says and gently touches the bruise on the side of his face, "and Mark asked me for a divorce today. He wants us to be together."

"Um...Mark, she's been up there about an hour now. If you're feeling uncomfortable, I can bring her home when they're finished....I mean, when she's done talking to him," Christine says, catching her slip. When he sees the comical expression on her face, Mark dies laughing. "No, it's ok, I'm ok sitting here talking to you guys, unless you have something else to do." Road Dogg pipes up at this, "No, we're fine with you here."

"Ok, I was wanting to talk to you, I may not see you guys again for a long time...I'm moving to California if Kane takes Tammy." They all look up as they hear footsteps on the stairs, and they see Kane carrying Tammy back down stairs like a newlywed couple. "Soo, have you decided," Christine smiles and asks them. "You can say that," Tammy says and kisses Kane, "we've decided to start officially seeing each other, and if in a month we're still together, we're gonna get married." Tammy looks from Christine to Mark, who is smiling ear to ear. "I'm glad you two are together," he says. Kane puts Tammy on the floor, and she goes to Mark and hugs him. "Thank you so much Mark, I really appreciate it. Are we still gonna be friends?" He looks at her and hugs her tighter, "Of course Tammy, of course. I want you and Kane to come see me once in a while, you're always welcome at my house."

"And you're always welcome here Mark," she says and lets him go when she sees that he wants to talk to Kane. "Kane, congratulations. You have yourself a good woman here, and I expect you to take good care of her."

A month passes, and Kane and Tammy are living together. Paul Bearer was sentenced to ten years in jail for kidnapping and aggravated assault; Mark, Tammy, and Steve were officially divorced; and, Tammy and Kane were planning for their wedding. It was agreed that Chyna, Kitty, and Jackie were going to be flower girls, Amanda was going to be a bridesmaid, and Christine was going to be the Maid of Honor. Tammy knew that the best man in the wedding was going to be the Undertaker, but who was the ring bearer?? "You'll see," Kane smiles and says to his bride to be, "you'll like it."

The day of the wedding arrives, and everything is perfect. The only people who came to the wedding were wrestlers and family members. Tammy had announced that she had a very special surprise for everyone there, and the room was a buzz. The time for the wedding came, and when the groom walked in, everyone knew what the surprise was. Tammy had talked Kane into being surer of himself, and had raised his self-esteem quite a bit. On his wedding day, he went without a mask, and held his head high. "Oh my god," JR said quietly to Lawler, who was in total shock. Tammy came out, and had the biggest smile on her face. The bride's maids were all in total shock of Kane, in all the years they had known him, they had never seen him without a mask. The wedding went beautifully, then the priest asked Kane, "Do you have the ring?" Kane smiles at Tammy and says, "Yes." At that moment, the ring bearer walks in, and it's Mark. "Thank you baby," Tammy whispers to Kane, who just smiles and responds, "no, thank you."