Kanesha Ch. 02: The Fall Begins

Story Info
Chapter 2: Trent offers Kanesha a way to play as club slave.
7k words
4.55
55.2k
38

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is intended for adult audiences only. All characters found within are above 18 years of age. This is the second story in a series centered on the heroine Kanesha Connors. If you haven't read part 1, go back and read "Kanesha - The Auctioneer" for better grasp on the situation. This story was written with the help and approval of the lovely Aerielle. She is my muse, my sounding board and an absolute pleasure to enjoy. We both hope all readers enjoy this as much as we did.

*************

Kanesha - The Fall Begins

Kanesha slammed the crop down on the breast of the bound and gagged blonde. The crowd cheered as the woman's white flesh bounced and immediately turned a shade of red. "Look at those udders bounce!" Kanesha said degrading the slave. "I mean Ladies and Gentlemen can you imagine the things you could do with these... I sure could." She said lifting the ample left breast with the thick leather of the crop.

It had been several successful weeks running the slave auction at Mr. Stone's private club. Trent Stone, the owner, had loved her style of toying and teasing the merchandise. She was the only female Auctioneer, and one of the few females not restrained in some way each night. The members had always enjoyed her calling the shots on stage.

The only dissent was from the previous Auctioneer who continually complained to Trent about how much less fun she was having working on the company's books. He had promised her she could fill in when Kanesha wanted the night off and that any purchases she wanted would be at a very discounted rate for all the work she was putting in.

Kanesha had spent each night in the club looking for the brunette slave, 178. The club slave that had warned her to be careful of some of the clubs members. Each night she was increasingly concerned about her fate as she seemed to have not returned to work the club.

She finally worked up the courage to ask Trent. "I haven't seen slave 178. I had enjoyed seeing her a few weeks ago and thought she'd make a fun playmate for the both of them one night."

Trent had honestly replied he as unsure. He seemed to remember a slave a few weeks ago who had violated club slave rules and was sent downstairs to the feared dungeon, to the where she was to be punished, and then privately, and permanently, sold.

The answer had sent chills up Kanesha's spine as she smiled and gave him a peck on the cheek before headed up on stage. Trent hadn't taken her to the downstairs dungeon and it's very secretive complex, yet and the one time she'd asked his response was curt: "I don't think you're ready for that." Giving her a soft kiss on her forehead like a protective lover.

Kanesha's belly had fluttered as she made her way to the stage at the beginning of that night. Why hadn't she stopped 178 and made her tell her what she meant before the other woman took her away. It was something she couldn't get out of her mind as she began the night performing her Auctioneer duties.

She had the guards strip, collar and bind the blonde she was currently selling. Her hands were tightly bound behind her as a bright red ball gag pursed between her red thick lips. Her gagged moans had only made the bidders continue raising their bids. At the first level of $10,000 Kanesha begun using the crop. She'd already decorated the woman's thighs and tits with the leather tip as the bidding reached $20,000.

Kanesha followed the levels instructions and brought out a box with the label "Slave:263 Level 2". Opening it, Kanesha's eyes went wide.

"Oh my! what the administrators have planned for you..." Kanesha said pulling from the box two thick vibrator dildos. "Now where should these go..." she said slipping them between the woman's legs. The blonde pushed her feet apart ready to accept the thick members.

Kanesha pushed the thickest one between the woman's smooth thighs and slowly pushed it up and inside her. "Ooooo, she's so tight and wet. But let me lubricate this one for her."

A couple members of the crowd gave Kanesha cat calls as she slid the dildo to her red lips and eased it inside. She sucked and slathered her saliva all over the dildo as the crowd cheered. She stepped beside the woman and began pushing it up and into her tight sphincter. "Now this is a tight little fuckhole." Kanesha grumbled as the blonde gasped and groaned into her gag. Kanesha's cruel dark brown eyes met hers for a moment before giving one final rough push.

The woman squirmed in her bondage as Kanesha reached back into the box and produced a metal chastity belt. "For 263's New Owner." She said holding up the key to the padlock. She fastened the belt around the squirming woman. She then buckled and locked the crotch into place and pocketed the key.

"One more item?" She said pulling out a small remote. "Let's try setting 3..." She said pressing the button. The blonde immediately responded by bucking her hips and squirming as a humming sound buzzed from her body. "Bidders can continue. Remember this big chested blonde has a slave contract length of 2 years. A lot can be done to her in that time and her value should display this."

It didn't take long to notice the woman convulse against the pole as the double penetrating dildos raped the first orgasm from her body. The bidding seemed to rapidly increase at that point to Kanesha's delight. "Yes... 263.. show your new owner what a little slut you can be..." She said slapping the crop against her thigh.

Minutes later it was obvious neither the bidding or her orgasms were slowing. The blonde began trying to spread her legs wider to relieve the pressure of the belt and dildos against her body. Kanesha slapped her thighs several times instructing her to push her legs back together.

At $40,000, Kanesha stopped the bidding and turned off the vibrators. "We've reached level 3 and I think I'll improvise a display. Jim if you will some rope." She commanded the closest guard. The man brought her a 6' length of thick rope.

"Be so kind and thread it through that highest ring. I'm afraid even in these heels I'd never reach it." The guard did as was instructed and handed both lengths to Kanesha. She began working with the rope and in a short time had constructed a thick noose from one end and draped it over the blonde head.

"Feet together slut... I'm sure you've all noticed that she has been taking pressure off her aching cunt by spreading her legs. This should prevent that unless she decides she doesn't like air." Kanesha waited until the blonde's legs were pinned together and pulled the noose tight. She looped it and knotted it off in one of the many rings they auction post had on it.

"That should make my night easier." Kanesha joked as the blonde squirmed in the predicament. Her neck stretched up to avoid the tight noose. Her body spasming under her in near continual bliss. Kanesha bent low before her captive, the dress riding up as she exposed her thong to the crowd, a tactic she had used before to entice the bidders.

The bidding went higher and higher with the crowd and Kanesha watching 263's peril. It was the perfect predicament and they reveled in her misery. Every few moments the blonde would attempt to spread her feet. They wouldn't get more than a foot apart before she realized the reduction in pressure against her pussy walls wasn't worth the cost of spreading them that far.

Kanesha was actually surprised how inventive her solution to torment the woman was. Everyone seemed to just be silent and enjoy her continual grinding of her hips and squirming of her legs to try and survive until the bidding ended.

The bidding finally did conclude just shy of level 4 at $77,500. Kanesha didn't know it but that was the highest price a slave had sold for with a two year contract in the club's history. It was a fact Trent was going to make sure to inform her of as she returned to their booth. He enjoyed the sight of her swaying her hips seductively as she walked to his booth. She was wearing a peach colored dress with a deep V cut front and a slit cut up the right side of the front to above her knee. The fabric was thin and he could tell the stage lights and her work had worked up a sweat as it clung to her body tightly. Her nipples pressed against the thin fabric making them protrude and let anyone know she was braless tonight. She made her way to Trent's booth.

"That was quite the show. How ever did you come up with the idea for the noose and the breath play?" He said as she slid into the booth beside him.

Kanesha snuggled her petite body up against his and slid her lips to his ear. "I just asked myself what I'd want you to do to me." Her teeth lightly bit on his ear lobe as she slid a hand to his crotch. She felt his already thick cock swell in her small hand as she stroked it back and forth.

"Mmmmmm that gives me some delicious ideas." She could almost see the wheels spinning in his head. "I was going to run one of my ideas by you when you finish your auction duties for the night. Perhaps I better go prepare. You only have one more slave to auction. Why don't you meet me in Public Room 111 when you're done?"

"Public Room?" Kanesha said giving his cock a firm squeeze. "Didn't you say auctioneers shouldn't play the role of a sub in public or it might ruin their reputation on stage?"

"I did say that but I have a solution if you're willing to try." A sly grin crossed his face letting her know it would be delicious.

"Well I'm getting back on stage quick then. Go make preparation for our fun." She said sliding back out of the booth and making her way back stage. She swayed her hips just right knowing Trent's eyes would be locked on her tight ass.

***********************************

An hour later Kanesha stood in the hallway that led to the public and private rooms. "Public 111" was written on the door and she felt butterflies in her stomach as she turned the knob. The last hour on stage had been pure torment not knowing what he had planned. Her pussy had been gushing with her excitement at the potential possibilities.

When she opened the door the room was set up as most the club's public rooms had been with couches around the walls with tables for drinks. The center was typically some bondage restraint device and this rooms was a tall post. Standing beside the post was Trent and a short brunette club slave kneeling beside him.

"Ah she's here." Trent said as Kanesha walked up to them. "Kanesha I want you to meet Slave 336. Stand up 336." He commanded.

Kanesha watched as the naked brunette rose to her feet. The petite slave stood a few inches shorter than Kanesha in her heels with dark brown hair and a light brown skin tone. Her eyes were dark brown and she had a flat tight belly with small perky breasts.

"She's quite lovely." Kanesha said as she brought a hand to the woman's left breast. "New purchase?"

"Sort of. I actually recruited her for a very specific purpose." Trent replied sliding a hand to the small of Kanesha's back.

"Recruited? She have any special skills?" Kanesha pressed her fingers together pinching the woman's nipple and eliciting a quick gasp.

"Not particularly." He replied sliding his hand down her back to cup Kanesha's ass.

"Is she going to be used in this room tonight?" Kanesha's said releasing her nipple.

"Slave 336 will be used in this room for the remainder of the night." He said leaning in to whisper in Kanesha's ear. "The only question is, which Slave 336...?" He paused letting his intentions sink in.

Kanesha's mind made the connection quickly. She looked again at the petite woman with dark hair, dark brown eyes, and a light brown skin complexion. If it wasn't for Kanesha's slightly larger bust and ass they could be body doubles.

"So this is your idea? To let me have my cake and eat it to?" She said with a sly grin. "Our facial features are slightly different and I'm about a cup size bigger." Kanesha's hand went to squeeze the woman's breasts while simultaneously sliding a hand under her dress to squeeze her own.

"A difference I doubt anyone would notice in a brand new club slave whose only job has been to serve tables. As for facial features, I have that all taken care of..." Trent said sliding out a black latex hood from behind his back. The white words "Slave 336" printed across the forehead of the hood. "She will accompany me back to my booth where she will enjoy the night dressed as you in relative safety, and anytime you wish to play publicly she will be the answer."

"What's to stop her from deciding she wants to be me full time?" Kanesha asked teasingly pinching the woman's nipple hard.

"Just me." Trent laughed. "After your night is done, you'll be taken back to the slave pens where you'll be stored until the club completely empties out. Then I'll retrieve you and switch her back."

Kanesha was soaking wet at the prospect of playing the part of part time club slave. She looked at her doppelgänger and slapped her small perky breast hard. "Don't get too comfortable in my booth bitch! And no fucking Trent either."

"Yes Mistress! Thank you for the reminder Mistress." The slave replied in agony.

"Strip Kanesha. Let's get each of you in the other' s clothing." He moved to Slave 336 and began unfastening her collar and cuffs.

Kanesha's fingers slipped her dress down over her shoulders revealing her naked breasts. She slipped down the black thong she was wearing as stepped out of her heels. For a moment she stood face to face with the woman and realize how similar their bodies were.

Both naked women were in their 20s, with dark black hair and deep brown eyes. Their height was within an inch of each other and their weight very similar too. Their skin tone the lightest brown color with light brown nipples to top off their breasts. Kanesha shivered when Trent finished removing the standard metal cuffs and collar all the club slaves wore.

She felt him move behind her and brush her hair out of the way. The silver metal collar with "336" written in black on it slipped around her neck. She felt it lock in the back ending any rights she had inside the club as a "free woman". She then felt Trent pull her arms behind her and attach the metal cuffs to her wrists.

Slave 336 was meanwhile pulling on the thong and dress Kanesha had left in a pile on the floor. Kanesha watched as she fastened tight the dress and took a seat to try on Kanesha's nude colored heels. "Those are designer. Don't scuff them up bitch or you'll be sorry." She said feeling Trent drop to a knee and place the metal cuffs around each of her ankles.

The other woman and Trent both finished at the same time and he stood before Kanesha. "You're positive about this?" He asked, raising an eyebrow, giving her one last chance to back out while slave 336 shuffled nervously, in Kanesha's clothes.

"Yeah," Kanesha nervously smiled, briefly weighing the options and taking a very deep breath. She had privately wanted to "play" a club slave, and had only told Trent. Most of her arousal as Auctioneer was imagining herself in the role of the women she sold. The pull to submit was her natural inclination, and always been where her submissive heart had been. She wanted this, so badly, but wanted to go home at night too. Although something nagged at her, she decided to take the plunge. "Just so long as this hot piece of ass doesn't fuck you or ruin my clothes." She said pointing a finger at the very sexy woman dressed like her.

Looking so much like herself, Kanesha watched her replacement for the night step towards her with a seductive stride, her fingers danced slowly up her flat stomach to the now-collared woman's breasts. She looked down at Kanesha, as she was wearing the other woman's heels, and was 5 inches taller now. A sly grin on her beautiful face. Both hands slid over each nipple until her thumb and index finger pressed the hard nub softly. Her nails dug slowly pinching Kanesha's nipples hard.

"I never have understood why buxom petite sluts like you are so proud of their fat udders. I'm going to enjoy watching you taken down a peg or two tonight." The Slave then twisted firmly eliciting a scream from Kanesha's lips.

"That's enough Melinda. Now go to my booth, and don't bring any attention to yourself. I've told the other servers to keep the members away from our table so our little ruse will allow Slave 336 some playtime in this public room." He commanded the woman who finally let go of Kanesha's tits.

It surprised Kanesha that He had used 336's actual name. Kanesha also realized that this was the first time she was referred to as Slave 336 and she found the changes degrading, and the thought arousing.

Trent lifted the hood to Kanesha's head and slowly lowered it. For a moment, darkness enveloped her as the tight material stretched around her face pulling tight to her features. He adjusted the top and her eyes and mouth slid into the openings. She smiled wide. "I want to see what I look like..." she said with a excited giggle.

Trent stepped back and pulled out his phone and snapped a pic before turning it around to show her. Kanesha shuddered seeing her naked body stripped, hooded and collared. She had seen so many similar women just in her position. She also knew what the same women looked like after an hour or two in a public room. The thought made her quiver and the juice start to drench her cunt.

"Back against the post. Slide down to your knees." Trent commanded.

Kanesha complied quickly knowing the role of club slave in this club. "Yes sir. As you wish sir." Her voice submissively said.

She felt him attach her ankle restraints to the bottom of the post at the sides. He then forced her wrists down and locked them to the ankle restraints forcing her into a kneeling position. She knew exactly how a typical club slave would be used in this position.

Trent then produced from a nearby duffel bag a wide dental gag. "Open up. We can't let that lovely voice of yours give away your identity now can we." He said with a smile.

"Yes sir," Kanesha said opening her lips and feeling the metal slide against her teeth. He turned the device spreading her mouth wide for the coming abuse. She grunted in agony when he opened it and she felt it strain her jaws painfully. He stopped satisfied it was wide enough.

"Now for a few more personal touches." He said reaching into the bag again. "I think you'll recognize these." He said pulling the items into view.

"Whaaacka flaacuukk" she mumbled as a strand of drool slipped down her lip landing on her left breast. Her eyes went wide seeing the same two vibrator dildos and chastity belt she had just used hours ago on stage.

"The master you sold her too had no need to keep this and was kind enough to return them to the club. I haven't cleaned them off yet." He said taking the thicker one and sliding it to Kanesha's mouth. She turned away trying to avoid the slimy dildo but Trent expertly managed to force it between we lips. "Now. Now... let's clean off your toys." He teased her forcing it back and forth in her mouth.

Kanesha stopped resisting and began to slide her tongue out and lick the dildo clean. She could taste the multiple orgasms worth is juice that coated the fake phallus. She realize her own actions on stage had caused every one of those orgasms. She began bobbing her head back and forth trying to get that thing inserted between her legs as quickly as possible.

A few moments later Trent was satisfied the dildo was clean enough and slid to a knee beside her. "That blonde was quite a bigger woman than you. I hope this isn't too tight." He smiled deviously taking the dildo between her legs.

Kanesha spread as wide as the ankle restraints would allow. She felt the head ease to her lips and part them. She moaned wantonly as it invaded her tight pussy. She could feel it spread her walls wide and seal deep inside her with each inch he forced into her. It was splitting her tight wet pussy wide as she groaned and drooled onto her breasts.

12