Kanesha Ch. 04: Processing Slave 336

Story Info
Slave 336 has her body modified and improved for sale.
6.6k words
4.49
109.1k
54
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is intended for adult audiences only. All characters found within are above 18 years of age. This is the fourth chapter in a series centered on the heroine Kanesha Connors. This story was written with the help and approval of the lovely Aerielle. She is the inspiration of the lovely Kanesha and her perils. She has been a huge help in developing the plot and scenes within. We hope everyone is continuing to enjoy.

*************

Kanesha Chapter 4- The Processing Of Slave 336

Kanesha hung on her bondage cart suspended by the straps and held in place by the thick long rubber dildos stuffing her mouth and cunt. She tried to shift in her restraints but that only seemed to make the dildos wedge deeper. She could still feel Trent's cum deposited deep inside her held confined by the dildo. Even through the pillowcase hood she could hear the voices of the doctor and the women restrained beside her.

She listened to the female voices moan and groan around her as they seem to be led away and their bodies evaluated and measured. The female voice would often moan before screaming loud in some short burst of obvious pain. Kanesha's heart sank knowing soon it would be her turn to take their place.

As she hung suspended, listening to the slave's cries she began to think about what she had become. She knew her life as Kanesha Connors was over. She could become Slave 336 permanently now. It felt strangely liberating to let go of her past life and revel in this new adventure. A large part of her wanted to compete with other slaves and prove her worth. But that came at the price of this. Trussed up like a piece of meat, like a slave. No, not like a slave, an actual slave. She knew the processing was next, and that was the ultimate barrier, no coming back.

Slave 336 heard the cart beside her move and knew that she was next in line to be processed. Her heart began racing not knowing what was coming next. She squirmed on her cart trying to relive the soreness and strain that now ached up her shoulders, legs and lower back. It felt like an eternity but eventually she felt her cart moved and knew she was next to be processed.

She felt the cart stop and the dildos slowly slid out from her holes. She gasped as her mouth was freed and she felt the cock in her cunt ease out. She felt hands begin unstrapping her arms and legs. They laid her naked on her belly on a cold tile floor when they finished.

"Leave her with me. I'll buzz if I require your assistance." She heard the doctor's voice say. She felt smooth hands unshackle her from her hogtie and slowly allow her feet to extend outward and let her lay face down on the floor. "Move slowly Slave 336. I don't want you to strain any muscles and take a position on all fours"

The collared slave stretched out her legs and arms. "Thank you Sir." She said slowly crawling up on her hands and knees.

Suddenly the pillow case was removed and light flooded her vision. She blinked allowing her sight to adjust to the bright room. She could see exam tables scattered about with desks, cabinets and drawers. Her heart beat faster seeing a naked slave hanging in bondage beside her. She realized for a moment that her identity would be revealed to the slave and the doctor who now held her makeshift hood.

It took her a moment to see the naked slave was blindfolded. She turned to the doctor who had already left her and tossed the pillowcase in a nearby trash can. "Eat and drink. When I finish with Slave 324 you will be next..." was all he said.

The slave girl looked down at two silver bowls that lay on the floor in front of her face. It had been hours since she last ate and the bowl of water and gruel looked enticing. She lowered her face and slowly began slurping up the porridge and switching to the water after getting a mouthful.

She looked up to watch the doctor move to the suspended slave. She watched as he knelt and mashed her left pussy lip between his fingers. Her eyes went wide as he drove a sharp needle into the tender flesh and slid it out replacing it with a ring. The slave screamed throughout the entire process and it sent shivers down Kanesha's spine.

She leaned back down and returned to humiliatingly eating and drinking from her dog bowl. Her empty stomach felt slightly better as she heard the locks release from the hanging slave. She watched the doctor help the slave toward the door. She could see a glistening silver ring between the slave's legs.

"Take her to her cell for a rest. I have one more to process today." The Doctor said to the guard outside the room.

Kanesha leaned back down and pushed her face into the bowl of food. She slurped up the mixture of mush and humiliatingly lapped up more water. She felt the Doctor's hand move to her naked back and slide up and down her soft tanned skin. She shivered at his touch as her dry lips quenched her thirst in the bowl of water.

"What a lovely canvass I have with which to work." He said trailing his hands down her side to her breast and giving the closest one a firm squeeze. "Yes. These will look expensive when I'm finished with them. Kneel..." He commanded.

Kanesha's sat back on her ankles taking a kneeling position. She looked up and felt cool water dripping from her chin onto her naked breasts. "Sir. I..." she started to talk before being interrupted.

"I know who you are and why you are here." He said coldly "I knew the minute you were put up there selling slaves it wouldn't be long before Mr. Stone would have you right where you are." He looked down on Kanesha appraisingly like a piece of meat. "It is no concern of mine who you were, my job is to ensure you're turned into who they want to buy."

The metal collar and restraints around Kanesha somehow seemed heavier hearing his words. It was just like Melinda had told her. There was no way out of this. She permanently collared and was about to be sold as a personal sex slave, with nothing she could do but submit to it. She felt his hand around her arm lift her on shaky feet.

"Let's get you strung up for measurements and grading." He said taking her to the circular device.

She submitted to him letting him close the heavy metal restraints around her left wrist and hand. The thin metal shackle on her wrist seemed to lock inside the thick industrial size restraint. He locked the other wrist in the same way and pressed a button on the devices control panel. She felt her arms that were pulled out straight to her sides slowly, mechanically slid up the round circle. When they stopped she was pulled up tight with her feet dangling inches from the floor.

She felt strain on her shoulders until he locked identical metal restraints to her ankles. The interior of the restraint seemed to support her lower half some and relive the aching she'd started to feel. She felt his hand run up her leg and thigh and she tried in vain to pull away.

"Let's see what records I have from when you were signed up." He said reaching for a tablet on a nearby table. Kanesha watched as a display screen behind her popped up a profile with an empty picture and the ID:Slave 336. "Run body measurements and diagnostics." He said.

Kanesha felt the machine stir and pull slightly on her limbs. She watched as a robotic arm raised from the base of the floor and another lowers from the ceiling. Her eyes locked onto the screen behind the doctor as information about her body flooded the screen.

Height: 4'11"

Weight: 98 lbs

"How old are you Slave 336?" The doctor asked.

"29..." She replied coldly.

"Sir?" He said back reminding her of her place here.

"Sorry. I'm 29... Sir.." she replied quickly not wanting punishment for the offense.

She watched as the screen displayed her age behind him. She looked as a small video camera moved into her face catching a close up of her naked stretched body. The arm it was attached to started at her bound feet and panned all the way up to stop on her lovely face.

"For the record state your former identity and who you are now." The Doctor said holding his tablet. Kanesha's big brown eyes bulged knowing this recording would further cement her fate.

She took a deep breath. "My name was Kanesha Connors, I was collared last night by Master Stone in Public Room 111 where I have begun my life of sexual slavery as Slave 336. Until such time as I'm sold at auction to a new owner who may do with my body as they wish." Tears welled up as she recited the words, a lump in her throat.

The words seemed to roll off her lips like a practiced speech. She had seen videos like these before made when a slave would sell her body for extended time periods. She watched the screen to see the length of contract Melinda had originally signed her up for.

Age: 29

Length of Contract: PERMANENT

She felt her stomach turn seeing the words on the large display.

"It's been a while since we had a slave's contract be permanent." The Doctor said. "We'll have to get more detailed measurements." He pressed a button on his tablet.

The robotic arm from the ceiling moved downward to Kanesha's heaving chest. The device pressed to the side of her left breast and then rotated to the right pressing around the curves of her cleavage. She felt the device from the floor raise up and repeat the same process to her ass and waist. A beeping sound signaled the measurements were completed.

Tits: 34C

Waist: 24"

Ass: 34"

She then watched as the video camera flashed once and her own face filled the display screen under the identification: Slave 336.

"Our buyers will want to know many things about your ability to perform sexual tasks and your body's response to stimuli. I will be running 'Slave Testing Program 1' so please follow my instructions." He said typing buttons on his tablet.

Kanesha watched as the arms that measured her body moved away and new ones moved down and up to her. She felt the restraints on her ankles begin to spread. They slid open until about shoulder width apart. Three phalluses moved toward her naked body.

"You will be given three minutes to suck the dildo in your mouth. You will be given a score based on your skills of cocksucking. Afterwards, two cocks will test your lower holes to see how large a cock each of them can accommodate and a score assigned accordingly." The doctor said seconds before the fake cock parted Kanesha's lips.

She was stunned for a moment as the cock slid most of the way into her mouth. It wasn't overly large or thick but slightly bigger than what she'd consider average. She resolved herself to suck this cock better than any slave who'd been put on this machine before, better to be a pleasure slave than a painslut.

She slid her lips back and forth using her neck to move her head. She felt herself getting wet as she sucked the fake dildo trying to get a good score. Her tongue traced along the fake ridges of the cocks underside as she pulled all the way back off the head and then pushed down deep, throating it in her mouth.

"Gggaaaaccckkkk" she made a choking sound as she took the cock deeper and deeper. She fought the gag reflex she moved her head faster and faster. She could feel the saliva drip from her lips down onto her heaving chest. She heard a *ding* and popped open her eyes.

"Keep going." He said "you've got more than a minute left. That simply signaled you made the computer reach orgasm."

Kanesha worked faster hearing his words. She felt instant pride at her mouth being able to take the machine to some preset pleasure setting. She wanted to do it again. She wondered how many slaves could bring the device to that setting twice in three minutes.

Her chin and lips were coated in her spit as she slid back and forth with all her might. Her lips ached pursed around the cock for so long. Her throat and tongue were nearing their limit as she heard the *ding* again right as the Doctor pressed a button and the dildo pulled away.

"Excellent job 336. I've not had a slave get the device over the edge twice in such a short time." He said as the screen changed behind him.

Cocksucking: 9.7 of 10

Kanesha then felt something stirring between her legs. As the dildo moved up on the automated arm she looked down and realized it wasn't a normal shaped phallus. The fake cock widened slightly for every inch in length. Each inch seemed to stack and bulge slightly larger than the one above it wearing a number on each round bulge. She felt the small tip part her lips and ease inside her soaking wet slit.

The first two bulges of the cock barely registered against Kanesha's pussy walls but as the third slipped inside she could tell it was getting slightly bigger. Another bulge penetrated her and she moaned deeply feeling her pussy grip the fourth inch of the dildo by her wet walls.

"Fuck..." she moaned feeling the fifth bulge spread her lips wide as the tip pushed deeper into her fuck tunnel. The sixth inch slowly spread her and she grimaced feeling it enter her fully. "Oh fuck... me" she gasp.

The doctor watched as the bulge with the label "7" slowly pushed against her lips. Her pussy was wrapped tightly around the member and he knew soon it would bottom out inside her petite frame. Her face changed from pleasure to pain as the thicker bulge labeled 8 spread her pussy lips.

"Oh... no... fuck... fuck that hurts..." she begged feeling it slowly spread and push into her. "It's going to fucking... ruin me..."

"Would you like it to stop?" The doctor asked. "All it takes is you asking..."

Kanesha then realized it was more than just a test of her body but also a test of her mind. How much pain and suffering could she take before surrendering. She shook her head. "No... Slave 336 can take it... Sir."

She screamed loud as the 8th bulge slipped inside her. She could feel all 8" of the fake dildo buried in her snatch. Her pussy lips wrapped tightly around the head of the 9th bulge as she felt it start inside her. Again she screamed and as it echoed on the walls of the room she realized it was the same pained scream she'd heard the other slave's make.

"Stop... stop... please sir... no more sir..." she begged as soon as the ninth inch had slipped inside her. The huge bulge labeled "10" was the only one remaining on the cruel dildo. Kanesha's stomach cramped and ached as the doctor stopped the device but left it inside her for a few moments.

"No more Slave 336?" He asked running a hand over her shaven mound quivering as she was impaled on the cock.

"Yes... please. No more Sir... my pussy can't take it... I feel like it's going to tear me open..." she gasp.

"Very well..." he hit a button and the cock slowly descended causing Kanesha to shudder as each bulge popped free of her tight pussy. When it was gone she felt a strange emptiness inside her cunt as she watched her score on the screen displayed.

Cunt: 9 of 10

She felt the same dildo slide lower between her legs and watched as the doctor began applying a rubber glove to his hand. She felt the warm sensation of lube applied to her tight asshole by the doctor and readied herself for the coming pain. She knew she couldn't handle the length and width her pussy had just accommodated. She would ready herself for a lower score on this test.

Again the first inch sized bulge eased into her hole. She felt the second pop open her backdoor and push deeper. The third bulge made her cringe as it entered her ass.

"Remember tell me when to stop." The doctor reminded her as she squirmed in her bondage as inch number four wedged her asshole open the penetrated inside.

Kanesha unconsciously tightened her thighs as next bulge spread her tight rosebud around it. "Fuck... I can take one more..." she muttered not knowing if she really could or not.

The sixth inch and bulge elicited a loud shrill cry from her lips. She panted her body now covered in a sheet of sweat. "That's it... please no more..." she begged hopping the doctor would stop.

She felt the machine stop pushing and simply hold her impaled on the 6" shaft. "Let's see how easily you are to orgasm..." The Doctor said pressing a button.

Kanesha watched as yet another arm raised from the floor. A thick wide hitachi magic wand attached to its tip and hummed to life. For a moment she shifted backward not prepared to take more torment. She was immediately prevented by the dildo impaled in her ass, she watched helplessly as the vibrator mashed firmly against her pussy lips and mound.

"Fuck..." Kanesha felt a wave of pleasure rush over her body originating from her hips. Her pussy juice gushed and slipped against the device and down her inner thigh. "Fuck... I'm going to cum..." she was saying only seconds later.

"Slaves ask permission first." The doctor chimed in.

"Oh gawd... please Doctor... please allow Slave 336 to cum..." she begging wantonly grinding her hips to the device.

"Slave 336 has permission to cum and attempt a multiple orgasm..." he said watching her grind against the device.

Kanesha's mind went blank after hearing his words. She shuddered and pushed her hips as far forward as the bondage would allow. She pushed her body to ride out the orgasm as she felt her cunt spasm and squeeze in her first orgasm.

She pushed herself harder trying to follow the first up with a quick second. "Cum Slave 336..." The doctor whispered in her ear. Hearing her new name be ordered to orgasm pushed her over the edge and she experienced her first multiple orgasm of her life.

When her head settled she looked up to see the two new additions to her profile.

Anal: 6 of 10

Multiple Orgasms: Yes

She relaxed for a moment as the vibrator and dildo eases out of her body. She slumped in her bondage hanging in place for a moment before the doctor told her what was next.

"Slaves can be denied orgasms as often as they are rewarded with them. Let's see how well you can control your urges. Run program Slave Denial 3..." He ordered the machine.

Kanesha soon felt the vibrator come to life again and move against her mound. Her body was exhausted from the days of use and she didn't know if she could resist the orgasm this device was trying to force on her. However, she didn't want to fail this test, she had no clue how other slaves had performed but her competitive nature made her want to score higher than them all.

"Slave 336 is NOT allowed to cum..." the doctor said emphasizing her role in this test.

Kanesha shuddered at the mention of her new name. It made her want to buckle and surrender to the vibrating sensations against her lovely mound. She tried to squirm and avoid the wand but it seemed to follow her every movement.

She writhed and swaying in her hanging suspension. Her hips bouncing back and forth making her chest move up and down. Opening her eyes she watched the Doctor's vision locked on her heaving chest. She wanted so badly to give in and cum like a wanton slut but she wanted more to submit and follow his commands.

She felt the wand change speeds and grind harder against her lips. She wanted badly to be sucking a cock or having someone fuck her. She tensed her body trying to fight the building pleasure between her legs. She opened her mouth. "Please Doctor... please, Slave 336 needs to cum..."

"No. Slave 336 does NOT have permission to cum." He said coldly.

His words seemed to calm her just slightly and delay the coming orgasm. Something in his voice telling her she couldn't cum had slowed the tension. A short thought of how this must be part of her conditioning as a sex slave.

The vibrator increased speed once again and brought her out of the haze and into near orgasmic bliss. She fought it as hard as her will would allow but was soon begging again. "Please... please Doctor... May I cum?... I need to cum..."

"No. Stop being a wanton slut and control yourself Slave.." he replied.

12