Kanesha Ch. 07: Branding a Poni

Story Info
Slave Muñeca Linda spends the day Ponygirl training.
7.2k words
4.39
48.3k
20

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This literature is adult in nature. If you aren't an adult or mature enough to handle its contents please exit now. This work of fiction and themes discussed within are total fantasy and should be treated as such.

Again this was written with the help and review of the lovely Aerielle. We both hope the readers enjoy it as much as we enjoyed working on it.

Tags: Slave, Bondage, Collar, Piercings, Sex Slave, Ponygirl, Anal plug, Shaved, Branded

Kanesha Chapter 7: Branding a Poni

Six months had passed since Kanesha Connors and Lucy Williams shipment to Rodrigo's Villa in Spain. Muñeca Linda as she was now known had been Rodrigo's plaything and sex slave. She had fucked clients for him, she had serviced his partners and been his favorite cock sleeve. Of course, as with all new toys, the shine wears off and newer toys are desired.

Meanwhile, Lucy had been retitled La Muchacha Vaca upon arrival to Spain and her positive pregnancy test and subsequent branding of her right asscheek had cemented her status as one of the farms many Hucows. Trent has followed through with his promise as his own offspring swelled the pale belly of the slender young redhead. Her breasts had swollen as well and were producing top quality milk for the farm.

—————————————————————

Bzzzzz Bzzzzz Bzzzzzz

Muñeca's alarm clock rang stirring her awake. It had been a short sleep since Rodrigo had hosted a party last night and she had been made the centerpiece. She stretched up her arms trying to loosen the muscles still feeling the cramping of the tight bondage she'd been put in. She swung her feet over the side of the bed and made her way to the small bathroom that was part of her private slave quarters in Rodrigo's mansion villa.

She flinched as the light in the bathroom illuminated her naked body in the large mirror. Her platinum blonde hair was a rats nest of matted tangles made worse by what was obviously dried cum. She turned on the shower behind her knowing she'd have to wash it out quickly before her daily breakfast with Rodrigo.

She looked at the lines left on her wrists from the ropes as she waited on the water to heat up. Last night she had been placed on a plush cushioned coffee table during the party with her face down and ass up. Ropes had ensured her ankles and knees were pulled wide behind her as her wrists were then taken between her legs and tied tight forcing her face down. That of course didn't stop men from using her mouth as others took advantage of her offered holes from behind.

Muñeca stepped into the shower and felt the warm water wash over her. She felt the grime and sex of the last night go down the drain as it did every morning. She loved the new darker tone of her skin that the Spanish sun had brought out. The many hours she'd spent outside sunbathing, exercising or swimming had darkened it to Peruvian perfection. As she scrubbed shampoo into her blonde locks she wondered if her ancestors long ago had been owned as slaves and how many of the women had been used sexually as she now was.

She lathered up shaving cream on her legs and mound. Rodrigo required she shave every day so that her body was smooth for him. He had made no additional modifications to her body since the doctors final tattoos and piercings. Rodrigo had allowed her to remove lip and septum rings most of the time and been gracious enough to let her even choose her own body jewelry from time to time.

She carefully took the razor over her mound wiping away any stubble. Her fingers grazed over her swollen pussy lips still tender from the barrage of cocks from hours before. She slid a finger back and across the silver ring running through her labia. She sat the razor down as her other hand ran up to squeeze her ample bosom and felt her matching rings through her nipples. Rodrigo had just a few weeks ago given her the three rings as a slave gift.

Stepping out she grabbed a towel and began drying her naked body. She glanced at the clock realizing she needed to hasten her morning prep. She tied her wet hair up into a ponytail and opened the small closet. It was filled with only a modest assortment of clothing; short skirts, small tops, and heels. One luxury dress hung alone as it was the one Rodrigo made her wear at every business outing, there had been times she was sure the cum stains would never wash out of it, but somehow the villa cleaners had always managed the task.

She chose a simple black sheer tank top, black thigh highs and matching heels. She knew she didn't need to wear any shorts or thong, as Rodrigo preferred easy access to her body. After fastening the straps on her shoes she glanced at the clock and hastily made her way out of her room and down the hall.

She had made the mistake only twice of not being in Rodrigo's room before he awoke. The two public floggings that followed had ensured she would remember the consequences of failing in the first task he had given her upon arrival. As she neared the door to his bedroom she remembered vividly his words from those six months ago.

"I paid a high price for you, my Muñeca Linda. Each morning I expect you to awake me with my cock in your mouth. My first load of each day will serve as your breakfast and reminder of your life of service." He had said as he ran his hands through her hair as had she knelt before him.

Slowly she turned his door knob and pushed the door. She could see through the darkness he was still sleeping but with the company of two ladies from the party last night. She silently made her way to his side of the bed noting the two naked women cuddled up on the opposite side. Slowly she pulled back his sheets and could see his naked body underneath. She crawled slowly into his bed and made her way toward the cock dangling between his legs.

Her soft hand gripped the base of it as she pulled the head to her lips. Opening her lips she accepted her master and owner's cock with a warm wet welcome. She pursed her lips dragging them down the semi hard shaft as her small soft fingers slid down in front of them. She cupped his soft heavy balls as her mouth slid back and began to work the hardening shaft.

Like every morning she felt her pussy moisten as she heard her master stir. She had again successfully accomplished the first task he'd assigned her. His cock also stiffened as she wet it with her delicious mouth and lips. As it got firmer and harder she worked it faster and deeper.

She could taste Rodrigo's conquests the night before on his cock but that only made her wetter thinking she'd be the first to clean him off. His cock was fully erect as she started taking him into her throat. He always moaned deeply as she deepthroated him. She pushed deep and fought the familiar urge to gag as his thick meat filled her mouth.

She was rewarded by feeling her owners hand slide to the back of her head and hold. "Gggaaack..." she muttered feeling the pressure as she choked slightly on him. Her eyes watered a little in submission at the rough treatment she truly enjoyed.

She felt him release after another moment and she pulled back and whispered, "Good morning, Master. Did you sleep well?" Her mouth slid back down his hard wet cock.

"As well as one could after dealing with those two..." his hand gently ran through her blonde locks as she sucked him.

"Were they pleasing to you?" Muñeca asked with a hint of insecurity in her voice.

"Mmmm. Yes... but never as pleasing as my Muñeca Linda..." he moaned. "Mount me slave before I feed you breakfast..."

Muñeca didn't need to be asked twice as she slid her thighs over his and hovered above his heavy cock. She held it firm and guided it against her slit and then inside her wet tight pussy. She pushed all the way down feeling him fill her before she began grinding her hips to fuck him.

Her pussy was sore from last nights pounding but it also craved her master's cock. She rode him faster and faster feeling her labia ring grind against their sensitive flesh. Her hands went to his smooth shaved chest letting her breasts bounce between them. It took only a few bounces before Rodrigo's hands cupped and squeezed the round orbs. The pair fucked roughly stirring the two sleeping beauties beside them.

"Thank you for using me master!" Muñeca cried louder as she slammed her sopping wet cunt down on him. She ground her round ass into his thighs as she felt him squeeze her tits roughly. She was his, his object, his cumslut, his fucktoy, his Muñeca Linda. She wanted desperately to cum on his cock, but knew to wait for permission.

"Breakfast is served..." he said groaning.

Muñeca quickly climbed off him and between his legs. She looked up making eye contact as she pushed her lips over this throbbing cock. He tasted like her, it was her pussy flavor she licked as she felt his cock throb and then spasm. Hot warm jizz began filling Muñeca's mouth as she did her best to contain the flow. She swallowed and gagged keeping a lock of her lips around his meat. She savored her daily morning breakfast as his hands ran through her platinum blonde hair.

"I wanna feed her breakfast next..." a female voice said beside her.

"No, I do..." argued the other naked woman.

"Silence. Muñeca Linda has other tasks to be done today and you two have overstayed your welcome. Out!" Rodrigo barked making the two women gather clothes and heels to take a walk of shame from his bedroom.

Muñeca kissed and licked the softening cock of her owner making sure not a drop of her breakfast was wasted. "Thank you Master." She whispered repeatedly before she felt Rodrigo's firm hand.

"I'm in the office all day today. Go to the kitchen and eat breakfast. Then you are to spend the day training and exercising. You do have my permission to orgasm but only once in my absence," he said sliding to the side of the bed to get out.

"Thank you Master... your Muñeca is grateful for your allowances..." she said, giddy with the slight taste of freedom for her day. She knew she'd be free to run, swim, tan and enjoy the perfect Spanish weather today.

Rodrigo got up and headed to the shower leaving Muñeca in the bed. She contemplated fingering herself to orgasm right there before she thought better. Sliding from the bed she headed back to her room for another shower and to dress more casually.

—————————-————————————-

A few hours later a fed and energized Muñeca stood on the large Villa's lawn. She stretched her toned body as the sun glistened on her nut brown skin. She was wearing only a sports bra, shorts and tennis shoes for her many mile run. She was fortunate that the metal collar on her neck that Rodrigo had fitted her with was thin and light, jogging would be quite difficult if it was heavy and thick like some of the livestock slaves. She felt her muscles stretch and felt comfortable breaking into a strong stride.

Her pace was even as her shoes pounded the brick pavement of his villa. Rodrigo's many acres allowed for many walking and hiking trails and paths that explored the farms many different operations. She made a hard left at the cattle barn and headed in the direction of the fields.

Muñeca's tone-darkened legs pounded the trail as it turned to dirt. Beside her in the field grazed cattle and horses, some of the finest in Spain. She looped around the fencing as the sweat began to pour. As she made her way back she saw the Hucow and Ponygirl barn coming into clear view.

"Since I'm free today. I think I'll stop and check in on Lucy..." she said with a smile, missing her friend and old lover.

She slowed her pace at the barn door and turned inside walking. She passed stall after stall of ponygirls to get to the Hucow section of the barn. She came to the first door on the right and could hear the pumps running.

Lucy's naked body was locked bent forward on a metal frame. Under her swung her two huge udders being drained by two milking pumps. Muñeca could see her containers nearly ¾ full of her mother's milk as her 6 months pregnant belly hung underneath her. Her red hair had grown back after the initial shaving and was in a mess over her groaning face. Her body still had a stunning tone considering the state of her pregnancy.

"Good morning love..." Muñeca said opening the stall and entering. She ran her hands along the surprisingly clean, pale, freckled back of her friend.

Lucy moaned into a feeding tube that was always attached during milkings. She turned her head to see her friend and her eyes lit up. She mumbled something incoherent making Muñeca smile.

"Yes. I've missed our visits too." She said running a hand over her swollen belly. "I see Master Trent's spawn is very healthy." Muñeca felt a small kick from the baby inside as she moved her hand to play with Lucy's udders.

"These have swollen too..." her fingers massaged them causing Lucy's eyes to roll back in her head.

Muñeca then moved behind her friend and noted the dried cum coating her pussy lips. "Let me guess, Uncle Juan woke you up this morning?" She said running fingers over Lucy's labia and clit.

Lucy nodded and then moaned deeply feeling a rush of erotic pleasure. "They say his sperm count is so low they only let him fuck the ponies and bred cows..." Muñeca laughed making a well know rumor into a joke. Lucy nodded in a small laugh into her feeding tube as the milk container neared it limit and a small ding was heard.

"Oh shit. I better run love, he'll be in here soon to take those off you." Muñeca said giving Lucy a kiss right above the brand on her left asscheek.

"Who will be here soon?..." the voice of an older Spanish man echoed in the small stall.

"We were just talking about you, Master Juan!" Muñeca exclaimed in fake excitement. "I was just saying how lucky Lucy is to be woke up every morning by your beautiful cock."

"La Muchacha Vaca," Juan said not amused by Muñeca's antics. "That's her new name." He corrected her, "If you ever want to feel that lucky just wander down to a stall after servicing my nephew and I'll let you see how it feels." The older Spaniard said with a sly grin.

"I'm usually exhausted at that point." Muñeca said toying with him.

"Too exhausted for a run?" He said smiling watching Muñeca exit the stall in her running attire. "I've got a whole herd of ponies that can fuck all night and run a marathon the next day. In fact, we just got a new shipment last night, they are unloaded off the truck and into a corral if you want to see them."

Muñeca's eyes perked up. "Unbranded?" She asked.

"Yup. Fresh as can be. Come watch me break them in..." Juan said slowly leaving Muñeca and Lucy's stall behind.

Muñcea had long held a strong fascination with ponygirls when she realized many occupied the farm. They weren't for breeding but they were used regularly for sex, hard labor and the weekend races. Muñeca had even remembered watching her first race and Rodrigo explaining how they would bet on them. He had won all the race picks that day and had called Muñeca his good luck charm.

"Can I watch you train them?" She begged, following Uncle Juan. "I was assigned training and leisure today."

"You can but you won't get much training in watching." Juan said as they exiting the barn and headed toward a dirt corral.

He was right but Muñeca thought she could watch a couple hours and still have time to get her training in. The hot Spanish sun would keep her sweating out here even if she wasn't running. She neared the corral and began assessing the naked women.

They had already been harnessed and bit gagged, but were struggling in the training boots. Most were falling over after a few steps in the hooved thigh boots. There was a thin brunette that seemed to last a bit longer on her feet before a crash. All five of the women were already covered in dirt and sweat from the exertion.

"How long they been in there?" Muñeca asked Juan as he opened the gate as she climbed the fence and sat on top watching.

"We just unloaded and harnessed them. This is what fresh ones look like. They will get it." Juan said walking to one of the handlers who was cracking a short whip.

Muñeca watched as a Caucasian blonde with big tits trotted by her a few steps before falling. She watched as the leather armbinder made getting back up difficult for the blonde. It took some effort but she was back on one knee and then on her feet before Juan could get over to her with the whip.

He cracked the whip near the new pony and made her jump faster circling the corral. Muñeca jumped down and met him near the center as the ponygirls struggled to circle and balance.

"Those hooved boots with no heel have always looked impossible to wear to me." She said to Juan as she studied the ponies. "Not to mention the armbinder throwing off their balance."

"That's true at first but you've seen how well an experienced pony can run. We just have to develop their leg and calf muscles to compensate." He said before cracking the whip across the ass of a failing dark skinned woman. "We have an extra set of boots if you want to try." Juan said pointing to a small trailer with ponygirl equipment they kept in the center of this corral.

"Put them on and you'll see how hard it is to stand." He said partially ignoring Muñeca and focusing on the task of breaking in these ponies.

Muñeca watched for a moment as another ponygirl fell face forward hard to the dirt ground covering her in dust. "Could I run with them and get my training in?" She asked almost afraid of his answer.

"Yes, but you'd need to be fully harnessed. It's important they learn all ponies are treated the same. Get one of the other trainers to dress you." Juan said gruffly not wanting to give Muñeca his attention.

Muñeca made her way to the trailer where one of the farmhands was drinking a bottled water. "Juan said I could train with the new ponygirls. Will you harness me up?" She asked.

The man looked over suspiciously. "Go back to the villa, house slave. Your skin is too soft to be a pony." He said roughly.

"I'm tougher than any of these fresh ponies. I want harnessed now." She said firmly "Or I'll tell Master Rodrigo you were preventing his command of me today to train and exercise."

The man's eyes narrowed. "Strip then new poni..."

It didn't take long for Muñeca's bare breasts and freshly shaven cunt to feel the heat of the sun. She was by now an expert on stripping. Her bare feet felt the hot rough dirt of the corral as the farm hand brought out the armbinder first. He pushed her down roughly on her knees as she was sure he had all the ponygirls and slid her arms into the binder. Straps criss crossed over her chest and under her arms to hold it in place as he tightened the laces pulling both her elbows and wrists tighter.

She felt her chest thrust out in the bondage and realized how restrictive the bindings would be. She was then pushed hard on her backside as the man grabbed one of the boots. He slid it up her leg and calf until it came just below her knee. She could feel her foot slide into the shoe but knew no heel would be there to stabilize her. The other boot was applied as straps buckled both into place on her feet.

A rough hand grabbed her collar and jerked her up. She stood on wobbly legs as a hand tossed a bit gag over her face. "Open slut..." he said as the black bit was positioned between her teeth. The harness went over her head and locked behind her face and at the back of her collar. She felt a firm slap on her ass. "Go join your sisters, Muñeca!" The man growled.

Muñeca took her first steps in the pony gear successfully. She felt her calves ache and flex as her weight was on the small sole of the hooved boot. She raised her left leg and stepped again matching the gait she'd seen so many times on the race tracks. The third step was equally successful as she started to stride with high knee. She smiled at the ease with which she was getting the walk.

12