Kangaroo Island Holiday

Story Info
Young woman escapes with her lover father, seduces brother.
1.6k words
4.18
24.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gordon and Cynthia left the bustling Bay Area and headed back to her homeland, Australia. They left San Francisco, a brief stop in los Angeles and then boarded Qantas headed to Melbourne.

Cynthia was dying to get away from her hospital job for 17 days so she could visit her parents, her sister and brother. Gordon on the other hand never really left his job behind because he always found sports to take in wherever he went. After they arrived and basked in the warm summer sun for a few days Gordon stared making arrangements to take in Golf Tournaments.

The visit was going well but Cynthia became antsy. Being around her father and brother were getting to her. She longed to alone with her father, having been with him before she knew the forbidden pleasure of Father-Daughter incest aroused her beyond belief. The trouble was while in Melbourne they had no privacy, someone was always around. Cynthia's dad would hug her and when no one was looking give Cynthia's nipple a tweak. This caused her to gasp, her clit would throb and she would get immediately wet. But nothing beyond that was possible with Cynthia's mother and sister around constantly.

Cynthia's dad had planned a surprise trip for the family, he was going to fly everyone to Kangaroo Island and stay at the Southern Ocean Lodge. He announced his plan and to his dismay due to previous commitments Cynthia's mum and sister were unable to go. Cynthia's heart leapt! She concealed her excitement because she knew this would give her the opportunity to be alone with her dad, and possibly her brother too.

Cynthia was so excited and so wet she made eye contact with her dad and winked he gave her a little smirk in return. She couldn't wait to feel his rock hard cock plunging into her tight pussy. She had ideas on how to seduce her brother and possibly have them both whilst on the island.

They boarded their flight to Adelaide and took off. Dad had considered a connecting flight to Kangaroo Island but opted instead to take the ferry so they could have a leisurely cruise over and enjoy the Australian summer.

They arrived and Cynthia's dad had rented a Land Rover so they could explore the island. Cynthia however was more interested in exploring her father and brother. (Gordon had fucked her hard twice the night before knowing that she'd be gone for days and upon awakening she went down on Gordon to wake him up and she sucked him off, swallowing his huge load and leaving him with a smile on his face.)

Dad Brother and Sister, the merry threesome headed out on the drive to Southern Ocean Lodge. Cynthia was wet and resisted the urge to slip her hand into her pants and rub one off. She was in the Back seat and knew she could get away with it but waited, wanting rather to get with her dad so she could feel his tongue on her clit and then his massive cock in her wet pussy. As they rumbled on She watched flocks of colorful birds and groups of Roos running in the fields. She could hardly wait. She' been fantasizing about her dad nearly every waking moment they were on the flight to Melbourne.

They arrived at the Southern Ocean Lodge, knowing full well it was one of the top resorts in the entire world. The privilege of being wealthy she smiled. They checked into their suite and daddy made sure that Cynthia had the Master Bedroom and he and her brother took the secondary Bedroom with 2 Queen beds. They went and had an early dinner in the dining room consuming some of the best cuisine that Australia had to offer, Cynthia pleased that they offered Vegan dishes as well. After dessert they went for a walk around the resort the sun was still blazing so they decided to retreat to their suite to the Air Conditioned comfort. Cynthia brought books, her iPad and Laptop along so she could stay connected to the world and her friends. She reveled in making her coworkers jealous of her adventure, including the husband of a coworker that she lusted after.

Cynthia's Brother decided he wanted to go for a swim so he changed into his trunks, grabbed a towel and left. Cynthia's heartrate was increasing and she was growing wet. She was waiting to make sure they were alone. She walked over to daddy, pulled him into a standing position and they embraced passionately. She broke the kiss and said "God Dad, I have been dreaming of this moment for months." She gave him a playful nip on the neck then dropped to her knees. She could see the large bulge in his trousers and thought she saw a hint of precum soaking through. She unzipped him reached in and grasped his rock hard cock pulling it out. He was over 9" and she licked the precum off the slit and said "mmmmm" She sucked him deeply and managed to get most of him down her throat until her nose was buried in his pubes. He grasped her head on both sides and started fucking her face.

She could feel his balls beginning to draw up and knew if she continued he'd be flooding her mouth and throat with his hot seed. She pulled off and said "Ah Ah, not yet Darling Daddy, my pussy is on fire. He was still breathing deeply and smiled down at her. She rose and pulled him into the Master Suite closing the double doors behind them. They were tearing each other's clothes off and she pushed him back into the bed. He moved up the bed and she climbed onto his face and grabbed him by the hair and demanded "Eat my Fucking Cunt!"

She rubbed her shaved pussy up and down his face spreading her juices from his chin to his nose. she reached down and spread her Labia open and he wrapped his lips around her love bud and set his tongue dancing on her throbbing clit. Cynthia started moaning and said ah, ah ,ah RIGHT THERE! she was so wet he slid a finger into her pussy and arse gliding into each orifice slowly. "Oh FUCK! I'M Cumming!" she screamed.

As she came down from her massive orgasm she went back down on him and sucked him back to a full erection. She swung her leg over him and mounted him Reverse Cowgirl and started fucking him, she was doing most of the work humping him hard. Cynthia looked up and saw her brother standing at the door having returned from his swim. His mouth was agape and he stammered out "Bloody Fucking Hell! what are you two doing??"

Cynthia chuckled and said "We're doing just that! Fucking! why don't you join us?" Her brother was in shock but Cynthia could see the growing bulge in his swimmer and he slowly walked towards the bed. Cynthia reached out and yanked his trunks down and his massive cock plopped out, standing up at an angle. She said "Get up here! I want to suck that!" Brother climbed onto the bed, standing and Cynthia sucked him deeply and worked up a rhythm so she could fuck and suck at the same time. She was madly rubbing her clit and she could feel dear old dad's balls tightening up. Brother grabbed her head as he was getting close too.

Dad's shouted "I'm cumming!" which triggered Cynthia's orgasm. Her brother's cock popped out of her mouth an she continued to jack him, she screamed "Fuck! I'm cumming too!" At the same time her brother erupted with a huge load in several ropes of cum that splattered Cynthia's face and dripped down onto her breasts, she rubbed it into her rock hard nipples. as all three of them calmed down. Her brother spoke and said "My god. I never expected this! Have you two done this before?" They both laughed and said "yes, many times."

Brother said, "I've fantasized about this for years. I have since you were a teenager Cynthia. Your twin would have never ever done any of this."

The three of them rose and entered the huge shower together. She lovingly washed her dad and brother and stroked both of their cocks. Dad was spent for a while and didn't react quickly. Brother however had recovered well and his massive cock was throbbing. Cynthia bent over and took dad's cock in her mouth and began sucking it. She told her brother "Don't just stand there! Fuck me you bastard!" Brother rubbed his cock up and down her wet slit and eased it into her tight pussy. Being childless Cynthia was as tight as a virgin. Brother slammed his cock into her as she sucked dad back to a full erection.

Dad was holding her head and began fucking her face which she loved. She pulled away briefly and shouted at her brother "Fuck my Arse you Stud!" he grabbed a bottle of hair conditioner and lubed her and himself then slowly pressed against her rosebud. The head popped in and she gave a little yelp. "Go slow for a bit please" she told him and he slowly slid the full length of his turgid cock into her very tight arse.

Dad on the other hand was panting and breathing hard he was jerking his hips erratically and began cumming buckets into Cynthia's mouth. she pulled away from Dad as brother had begun to fuck her arse hard. she had a hand between her legs madly rubbing her clit. She shouted "Pinch my nipples dad!" He did and she began to cum, a huge orgasm swept over her causing her arse to contract and Brother screamed "Oh Fuck! here it cums!" he unloaded his second load of the day.

She knew as she calmed down and they finished showering that she had succeeded. She smiled to herself knowing she was going to keep both of these men absolutely drained for the next week.