Kansas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silence filled with a kind of tension I hadn't felt in far too long. It had been over two years since I'd last taken a lover. I tried to blame the attraction I was feeling on that simple fact. It had just been too long since I'd had sex. I was on vacation, feeling good, had a few too many drinks. I was grasping for any and every excuse I could think of. I reminded myself that I wasn't into one night stands or having sex with strangers.

None of my excuses were holding water. I could smell his scent, a combination of cologne and sweat and tobacco. His movements were graceful and strong, his hands lean and rough. I remembered how they felt wrapped around mine. I remembered that jolt of lust that hit me hard and fast. Yes, I'd watched him, longed for him, fantasized about how he would feel inside me, all that pent up energy let loose on my body. I didn't want to think about it but I couldn't seem to stop either.

"You're staring again Red," he stated quietly, his voice a little rough. I should have looked away, should have denied it but I couldn't. His chest, now covered by a damp t-shirt, was rising and falling a little faster than they were while he was lifting all those heavy boxes. Before I could think about what I was doing, I looked up into those velvety brown eyes and saw the same lust and need in them that I knew was in mine.

I don't know to this day which one of us took the first step forward. I'm not sure it matters. All I remember is his hands grasping my waist tightly enough to make me gasp but lightly enough to let me know I could leave anytime I wanted. Then his mouth was on mine, his tongue sliding slickly over mine. He tasted too good, spicy and hot. I let my tongue dance with his, over and over again.

All rational thought fled, leaving only need in it's wake. His hands pulled my body tightly against his and I could feel the heat radiating from his body and blending with mine. It felt like I could never get close enough, despite the fact that my breasts were so tightly pressed against his chest that I could feel his heartbeat against my skin, through my clothes.

He lifted me easily and pressed me back against the brick wall of the club. My legs went around his waist, skirt riding high on my hips. His body held me up while his hands began to roam and stroke my body. His mouth never left mine except to lick and nibble at my lips. I could feel sweat trickling down my back and it sent shivers down my spine. It wasn't enough. I needed to feel his bare skin against mine. In a fever, I yanked at his shirt trying to tear it from his body. His rough laughter rolled over the skin of my face and I moaned, loudly.

"You should have a bed Analise, but I can't wait. And I don't think you want to either," he ground the words out, his breath ragged. I shook my head no quickly, my own breath as ragged as his. I let my legs slide down his until they were firmly planted and I was sure they wouldn't buckle. Then I went to work on that shirt again, pulling it quickly over his head. The sight of that chest made me sigh deeply before I let my tongue taste his salty flesh. I flicked my tongue over a tight nipple and his gasp pleased me beyond anything I'd ever felt before.

His growl was my only warning. Brett turned me around so fast that my head took a moment to catch up. He stripped the jacket from my body and tossed it somewhere behind him. His jeans clad hips pressed into the flesh of my backside and I could feel the hard ridge of him, and his heat through my skirt and panties. I pressed back, rotating my hips lightly against the zipper of his jeans. That earned me a gasp and I smiled a smile as evil as his was earlier.

Brett turned me back around as quickly as the first time, his hands moving to the buttons of my thin white blouse and pulling, sending buttons flying everywhere. The green silk of my bra was now barely covering my breasts, nipples hard and begging for attention. His head lowered and lapped at one fabric covered nipple, making my body buck hard. My hands immediately went into his hair to keep him from moving, to keep his tongue, his hot mouth right where it felt so good. He didn't disappoint, moving from nipple to nipple, alternating between suckling and nibbling at my engorged points.

It wasn't enough. Afraid of losing that contact but needing to feel more of him, I ran my hands down his sweat slicked chest to the waistband of his jeans. His quick intake of breath gave me just enough room to slide my hand down into those jeans and find the hard line of his cock with my fingers. With the barest of touches, I let my fingers roam his length, moaning at the silky feel of his skin.

As my reward, Brett pulled the fabric of my bra aside and took one nipple into his mouth and pulled hard against the flesh, sucking it deep into his mouth. It was enough to make me moan hard and long. His hands went to my hair and yanked the clip holding the mass in place. It fell everywhere and the scent of my shampoo surrounded us. His moan was as long as my own had been. His hands buried themselves in my curls, bringing great handfuls to his nose and inhaling deeply. The wild curls seemed to have a mind of their own, wrapping wetly around my breasts and clinging to our bodies.

I wanted to taste more of him. Wanted the proof of his need against my lips. I slid down his body, his hands still tangled in my hair. I made quick work of the button and zipper on his jeans pulling them down just far enough so that the hard length of him jutted free. I felt him look down, watching me look at his cock, watching me reach out my tongue and take that first taste of his flesh. His hips jerked and I laughed, low and deep. I let my tongue flick against his tip one more time before taking him deep into my mouth. The moan I couldn't try to restrain vibrating against his length. I came off him slowly, wetly, knowing that he was watching each inch emerge from between my lips. The hands in my hair tightened almost painfully but it felt good, hot.

He didn't let me taste him for long before swearing I was trying to kill him and pulling me up gently. My chest slid slick against his on the way up, my smooth stomach running up the hard ridge of that beautiful cock. He put his hands under my bottom and lifted me back up against the wall, the v of my hips nestling against the naked flesh of his. He rocked his cock against me a couple of times, stroking my throbbing clit until I cried out. His hands found my thighs and stroked over them, moaning when the silk turned into naked, milky pale flesh.

"You have naughty secrets Red. I want to find all of them. Imagine all this silk and lace hidden under such severe clothes. You were made for silk Red. But I want you out of it more, despite how unbelievably sexy you look in these scraps of cloth." His voice was low, deep and rough and it was a caress to my ears. I shivered hard, his voice sexy enough to make me want to cry out in need. While I shook, he put his fingers in the sides of my thong and tugged hard, tearing the fabric off my hips and letting it fall to the concrete below. The bare flesh of my womanhood was exposed to his eyes, my skirt up high around my waist. His deep breath and deeper moan was evidence of how the shining wetness of my pussy was exciting him.

Slowly, he pressed his hips forward and let his hardness slide slickly against my wet softness. Up and down, he stroked over my clit until his cock was shiny with my wetness. I was close to shattering just with those few strokes but he pulled away, reaching into his pocket for the necessary foil packet. Somehow he managed to hold me up against the wall, open the packet and, with my help, roll it over his visibly throbbing cock.

We were both holding our breath, both looking down and watching his hard cock slide slowly inside of my body. I couldn't breath for several moments, his cock filling me completely. Once he was fully and deeply inside me, I looked up into his eyes and saw myself reflected there. It was powerful and striking and my body reacted by clenching around him tightly. His fingers dug into the crease of my hips, a big turn on for me. I bucked, pressing as tightly against him as I possibly could. Still looking into those deep brown eyes, I whispered, "Fuck me."

His only answer was a gasp. His hips pulled away and the pressed back, sliding in and out with a ferocity that should have scared me, or hurt, but my body was aching for just what he was giving me.

The sounds of our sweaty bodies slapping together echoed in the vacant alley. Gasps, moans and whispered words reached each others ears. Our foreheads were pressed together and our eyes were locked, mouths barely touching to share each other's breath. Occasionally a tongue would flick out to taste each other, but neither one of us looked away. We were locked in a battle of sexual need, both determined to win.

Brett's hands slid from my hips up to my waist, clasping around me tightly again. Before I could protest he had me up and in his arms, walking us quickly to the lowered tailgate of his truck. More gently than I could have imagined him being, he lowered me down, never letting his body leave mine. I lay back on the cool metal, sighing at the feel of it on my heated flesh. His fingers reached out to stroke over my nipples, his body buried deeply, but motionless inside mine. Down over my stomach they roamed, tracing a tattoo of a thorny rose vine that ran from my belly button to the top of my mound. My flesh was slick with my own wetness and his fingers rubbed it in, stroking the flesh I kept shaved bare.

When the rough pad of his thumb found my swollen clit I knew it wouldn't take much to push me over the edge. He was watching my face, looking into my eyes while his thumb stroked, once, twice, three times. I felt my stomach tighten, felt the electricity build inside my body. He could feel it, see it, and I knew he was trying to take me over. His hoarse whisper did it when he said, "Cum for me Ana."

And I did. I came hard, my body bucking and clasping him hard inside me. He waited me out, hissing at each clench and release of my pussy around his cock. I didn't get a chance to recover, my body was already screaming for more, my mouth begging for just that. More. He moved once, so slow, so deliciously slow, pulling out until the head of his cock barely remained inside me then thrusting forward just as slow, watching his cock disappear inside my still pulsing pussy. It was so erotic, watching him as he watched us. The look on his face was intense and heated. I felt another orgasm building inside me and I wasn't going alone this time.

He quickened his pace, returning his eyes to mine once more, eyes that glowed with heat and lust. His hands took mine and pulled down until our clasped grips were held tightly against my raised thighs. "I can't wait anymore Ana," he growled, beginning to pound his hips against mine with a wildness that I absorbed greedily. I could feel his body tightening against mine, could feel an answering tightening in my own. There was no stopping, and in unison our breaths' caught and held, the moment seeming to extend, head into slow motion. He never looked away from me, and I knew the moment that he let go my body would explode all over again. And it did, his body thrusting so deeply into mine that I cried out, shaking and bucking wildly. He thrust one last time, deep and hard, his shout echoing loudly. Still cumming, he pulled me up by my hands and wrapped his arms around my body and held me tight to his. The jerking of his cock inside me was enough to set me off again and I bit into the flesh of his shoulder as another orgasm wracked my body.

We stayed that way for a while, breath gasping out, trying to return to a more normal, slower pattern. My hair was soaked and clinging to our bodies, tangling everywhere. I couldn't ever remember being so satisfied and so comfortable after having sex with someone, even someone I'd known for a long time. It felt right being there in his arms, despite the surroundings. I wasn't ready to let him go and to my great relief he didn't seem to be ready to release me any time soon either. Eventually, the sounds of the real world worked their way into our consciousness. I hated that feeling of having to pull away from such intimate contact with him. I knew that once he left my body and let me go the doubts and awkwardness would start. We'd put ourselves to rights, redress, not knowing where to look or what to say.

Never in my life had I had sex with a total stranger. Never in my life would I have risked having sex with someone in a dirty, dark alley. I had gone so far outside of my normal experiences that I was both shocked at myself and pleased that I'd burst through some barrier I'd built that I hadn't realized was there. I'd taken this vacation to feel free and I had to admit that this encounter had done just that.

Finally, he did pull away, but he didn't do what I expected. His let his body pull away from mine slowly, reluctantly, but he didn't let his arms release their hold. He did lighten it some before letting one hand fall to remove the condom and drop it onto the ground. His other hand fell away as well, but came up to caress my hot cheek, wiping the damp tendrils of hair from my flesh. He pulled back slightly and refastened his jeans, but never stopped looking into my eyes, seeming to want to memorize every detail.

My jacket had landed on the side rail of his truck and he reached blindly for it, pulling the cups of my bra up to encase my breasts once more before tugging my arms into the jacket and buttoning it to hide my nakedness. He was so gentle with me now, making my heart ache with his care.

"Can you stand?" he asked, taking hold of my hands, squeezing them lightly, rubbing his thumbs over the soft backs of them. I nodded yes and he released my hands to pick me up easily off the tailgate, setting me on my feet gently. He kneeled down to pull my skirt back into place, kissing my knees before letting the hem fall over them. My heart turned over at such a tender gesture and I felt tears beginning to burn the backs of my eyes. I let my head fall forward, let my hair hide my face and the water gathering in my eyes. He stood and I saw his feet move away, but they didn't go far. He found my hair clip and tucked it into his pocket. For some reason this simple action set me off and the first tear fell from my eye.

He didn't force me to look up at him, didn't question why I was hiding from his sight, just took hold of my hands and pulled me to the front of his truck, opened the door and set me on the seat, being very careful of me. I didn't know what to think about his actions. Didn't know what to feel either. He came around the front and got in the driver's side, slid the key in the ignition and started the engine. He still hadn't spoken and I didn't know what to say. But, after he put the truck in gear, he pulled me close and tucked me under his free arm, letting my face turn into the crease created by his neck and shoulder. I felt safe and the tears came faster.

Brett turned left out of the alley, the way I'd been beginning to walk when he'd stopped me earlier. I knew he didn't know where he was taking me but I wondered if he would ask or if I should just tell him. Finally, at the stop light, he quietly asked what hotel I was staying at. I told him and he nodded. It took barely five minutes to reach the hotel. He parked and turned off the engine.

I didn't move for a moment, just sat there inhaling the scent that I'd always think of as his. Inhaling the scent of me on him. I knew there would be no easy way to end this without any awkward moments so I moved away slightly, letting him know it was ok to let me go. He did take his arm away but only long enough to open his door and pull me by the hand out with him. He didn't release my hand, just walked slowly with me to the elevator in the parking garage. I took the key out of my pocket and slid it into the slot, waiting as the car came down to our level. He still didn't release me as the doors opened and I turned to tell him that it wasn't necessary for him to come up with me but he wasn't taking the hint. He led me into the elevator and quietly asked me what floor I was on. I pressed the button for five and stared at the floor as the doors closed and the car moved swiftly up.

Brett walked me to my door and I turned once more to tell him goodbye but he acted as if I hadn't moved. He took the key from my hand and slid it into the lock, pushed open the door and picked me up, carrying me inside the dark room. Gently, he set me on the small loveseat and moved away, locking the door. I was so confused by his careful attentions that I didn't question his intentions.

He came back and once again kneeled in front of me, gently lifting each foot to remove my shoes. He stood me up and undressed me as if I were a child and still the tears wouldn't stop. I didn't know what was wrong with me or why his ministrations were affecting me so deeply but I couldn't get a firm hold on my emotions long enough to question him, or myself. He left me once more and went into the bathroom to run steaming water into the deep tub. Once it was to his satisfaction he returned and led me into the bath, watching as I settled into the water, sighing at the feel of it's heat on my now rapidly cooling body.

After I'd settled in he took a sponge and began squeezing water over my back and shoulders. It felt so good that I sighed and let my eyes close. His voice was so quiet and so sad that at first I thought I was dreaming it. "Please, stop crying Ana. I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't mean to be so rough with you. I'll do whatever it takes to make you feel better, but you're killing me with those tears that keep filling those beautiful green eyes of yours."

The shock of those words caused my head to snap up and my eyes to open. "Brett, you didn't hurt me. That was the best thing that's ever happened to me."

He looked at me, a bewildered expression on that handsome face. "Then why have you been crying?"

I laughed, the sound light and happy. "Because that's the best thing that's ever happened to me."

The confused look in his eyes and the wrinkle on his forehead was so cute that I reached out and tried to smooth it away. "Are all Irish women this confusing or is it just you, Red?"

I laughed again, full and deep. "You act as if you haven't been with many women Brett. Don't you know we're all emotional and confusing at times?"

Brett smiled a little shyly, a light blush staining his cheeks. "I have been with four women my entire life. I know that you can all be emotional and confusing but I've never had one cry after sex. I thought I'd hurt you because I'd been so rough, hurt you by not finding a more comfortable place to ... well, to have sex."

I reached out and placed my palm against his cheek, liking the feel of the stubble there. "You didn't hurt me. Did I ever act as if you did during that very, very, very nice interlude?"

"Well, no," he replied, closing his eyes and turning his cheek into my palm, "but I couldn't think of any other reason you'd want to cry."

I sighed, resigned to having to make myself look like a real fool. "I was crying because I have never been with a man who was so gentle and so caring and so concerned for my comfort the way you were. Nor have I ever known a man who was so wild sexually one moment and so tender the next. You made my heart ache for things that I've never had. Does that make more sense for you?"

He nodded but didn't speak. I thought he was trying to finally pull away from me some so I let him remain silent. After a moment or two he picked up the sponge and began to wash my body gently, rinsing me, washing my hair and being so careful to not get the suds into my eyes. I washed my own face, feeling very vulnerable without the shield of makeup and clothes in front of this man. He helped me rise, wrapping my hair in one towel, my body in the other, rubbing the terry cloth softly over my skin to dry me.