Kara Calls Bill for Rod

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So back to Bill....I guess I should kind of stick to the topic. I just want to give you a good idea of the things Rod likes to do to me, and have me do to him.

The night I really got Rod thrashing around with the littleboy dick in his ass, was a huge turn on for me. I could see how I could also take charge and control him when I felt like it. He would also enjoy the feelings of lust when he submitted and admitted every desire to me. Just by me knowing such things, I had the power to use his body for my own pleasures, however kinky they might be.

After that night, I went to work that week, and kept daydreaming about the sight of that boydick going into him, back and forth, glistening with oils, watching his face in ecstasy as I plunged it in and out of his man-hole. His asshole was dark and hidden, yet he offered it up to me to do as I wished with it. I played with it, and used and abused his body to the greatest effect. I wanted to fuck him hard in his ass. I wanted to bite off his nipples, to grab up his man breasts and fill my mouth with the hard nipples, and suck and suck until he cried out. I know he loved the sight of me sucking his nipples. He could see I would do it for him, but I wanted it to hurt, too. I would bite him hard, and was surprised how much he could take. He told me later his nipples were sore for a few days, but he liked the soreness, since it reminded him of the sight of my blonde hair spread out over his chest while I worked him turning my lips in all directions to get the best suction on his breasts. He would moan and moan, and I knew he was feeling like a slut in the back seat of a car. He, at these times, would utter the most revealing secrets.

"Ohh, baby, suck me up. Suck me, baby, suck me. That's up. Suck my tits...Bite my nipples, whore. Eat me. Suck me up, bitch. Make me your slut. I want to be your nasty little slut. I am your bitch. Bite me, baby. I love it. Harder, bitch. Suck me up. I love my tits sucked up. That's it. Oh...you look so good doing me. Do me, bitch. Fuck me. I want to be fucked...Ummm. Fuck me, baby. Suck 'em up. Suck me up..."

During this nasty dialogue, he would be doing everything possible to pleasure himself. One hand would be holding my head firmly against his beast, and time-to-time he would move me to the other tit. I sometimes had to search for it a bit, since it was dimly lit, and his hairy chest would sometime make the tit hard to find. His hand would guide me, and sometimes he would simply take his breast in his hand and shove his nipple into my searching mouth. He was never gentle at these times. This was not about making love, this was about fucking and sucking and sex. I loved the whole scene. The action was never too much for me. You know how you watch pornography, and some scenes remain in your mind for years? Rod told me he could still jerk off thinking about scenes he saw years ago, or thinking about something a girlfriend did to him when he was young. Well, the things I did to Rod are going to remain with me for a long, long, time. He is so original, so ready for anything to get off. He is full of surprises.

As I was saying, the week after his boydick reaming, I kept thinking about it, and kept thinking about what he said about wanting to taste cock. Well, I don't have a cock to slip between his lips, but I know somebody who does.

The cell phone rang a couple of times, and there was no answer. I left a message.

"Bill, this is Kara. Call me. I have something you might want. I need to talk to you soon. Hope Hawaii was fun. Love you. Bye"

After leaving the message, I thought it was vague enough, and it still gave me a chance to wiggle out of my idea if I decided it was too much. If Bill had answered, actually, I would have been quite unsure if I would have even discussed it at first. It was the kind of thing I had no experience with, setting up what Rod and I had discussed many times. It was one thing to talk nasty about it, it was quite another to actually carry it out.

I wondered when Bill would call me. Two days later, after work, my cell phone rang. It was him.

I explained to him all I could in a short time, and ended up putting it this way,

"Bill, there is nothing really strange here. My boyfriend wants to taste a cock. Everything else is superfluous. Whatever happens, happens. He just wants me to be there while he, basically, has sex with a man. If I get involved, that is just part of the whole thing."

"Fine. A virgin fuck, ummmm. I think I can get him to do whatever you want, especially if you get him to have a couple of drinks first to relax him. When do you want me to show up? What should I wear? Do you want me to call first?"

"Let me call you back in a day or two."

It was a done deal.

I hung up. My felt a warmth in my pussy as I thought about what to do next.

12