Kara Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr James
Mr James
300 Followers

Kara was gasping now, her face and body glistening with sweat and her nipples hardened into bullets. She knew that she would have to say what she needed him to do to her, that this was just another aspect of his hold, his control of her. She could feel his cock inside her, filling her, but he desire was darker, more perverse.

"Andrew," she whispered, "please will you fuck my ass?"

Andrew kissed her neck but, otherwise, was still. He even managed to keep his cock motionless inside her, subduing the urge to ram it hard into her that filled his mind. Slowly he kissed her,, rocking his hips so that she could feel his cock inside her pussy. Kara whimpered into Andrew's mouth, her body tightening, almost enough to make her cum, and Andrew was still again.

"Please," she sobbed against his shoulder, "fuck my ass, I want your cock in my ass."

Andrew kissed her neck, just behind her ear and then eased his cock out of her pussy. Kara relaxed for a moment, unlocking her legs from around his waist and lying breathless and sweaty in his arms. Then he was straightening, holding her thighs, just above her knees, in his hands and pushing them back, lifting her ass in the air. Kara felt his hands gripping her, forcing her back and felt deliciously vulnerable as Andrew hooked her knees over his left shoulder and leaned forward, forcing them further back. She felt his fingers spreading her buttocks and brushing against her anus, making gasp in pleasure, and then he was guiding the head of his cock to her and pushing, stretching her with the swollen head of his cock.

Kara whimpered as she felt Andrew's cock pressing into her ass, stretching it as he pushed harder. She reached down and dug her fingers into her buttocks, pulling her cheeks apart to ease the passage of his hard cock, tears filling her eyes as the stretching of her anus became uncomfortable, and then painful, until she felt the tender ring give, with a momentary flash of exquisite pain and he was inside her. Kara's anus burned as Andrew pushed his cock deeper, and a hot trickle along the cleft of her ass told her that the hurt was from his cock tearing her slightly. She could feel his cock sliding into her ass, the thin smear of her blood easing the entry a little.

"God!" she hissed through her teeth, "that hurts!"

Andrew paused, waiting, with Kara bent and pinned beneath him, wondering if she wanted him to ease his cock out of her, or to wait, or as she had begged him to, carry on sodomising her. Kara dispelled the moment of doubt.

"Don't stop," she pleaded, "Fuck me hard in my ass, make it hurt, please."

Andrew kept the pressure on her thighs with his hands, pushing her away, until his cock was only just inside her anus, and then slammed into her, plunging his cock right into her rectum, making her scream from the pain and pleasure combined. Kara pushed back, opening her ass for his cock to slide in and out, her anus pouting around his cock as he drew it back.

Andrew pushed her thighs apart, spreading them wide, as he drew his cock back out of Kara's ass. She lifted her head from the pillows to loo down between her thighs and watch the length of Andrew's cock disappearing into her anus and reappearing a moment later slick and stained with thin streaks of her blood from where he had torn her open. The sight, along with the slow, tortuous, teasing was too much for her to bear and she began to spasm, her pussy and ass tightening as Andrew slammed his cock into her.

"Ohh Godd!" she screamed as Andrew held her tight to his loins and his cock swelled in her ass, jerking as the first splashes of cum pumped into her rectum. She could feel each spurt as it blasted into her tight ass, stinging and burning as he emptied his tight, heavy balls into her helpless body. The spasms took her, and she bucked on his cock while he held her tight, her head thrashing against the pillows and her hair whipped across her face as she orgasmed violently, screaming hoarsely every time she felt the splash of his hot spunk inside her.

At last, Andrew's cock was drained and, as it softened and shrank a little, he eased it out of Kara's ass. The ring of her anus felt bruised and tender but, as she relaxed onto their bed, Andrew saw the corners of her mouth curl in a contented smile. He lay beside her, both of them catching their breath, for a moment, and took her into his arms.

"Thank you," she whispered hoarsely, a catch still in her voice, "you were wonderfully brutal with me, just the way I needed it. Later, you can do anything you like with me."

As they both contemplated her promise, Kara and Andrew held each other and rocked themselves to a restorative sleep.

Mr James
Mr James
300 Followers
12