Kara Lofts and The 3 Quests Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers

The centaur pulled back, drawing half of his long, thick cock from her pussy before cramming it back in, his balls slapping against her ass. Again and again he fucked her, stuffing her fuller than she ever had been before, her pussy walls spreading wide as they took the long, thick member inside.

"Oh God -- fuck me! Uuhnnnnnn -- fuck me -- you big -- hhhaannnnn -- big dicked fucker!" Kara moaned, wrapping her legs around his waist, trying to cram even more of his cock inside herself. "Oh you beautiful -- mmmmm -- big -- black fucker!" she babbled as he fucked her over and over.

She came hard and fast, shaking and moaning, her body shuddering as the centaur continued fucking her, slamming his huge cock into her time and again. Kara's eyes rolled back in her head as Chaurion's impossibly huge cock buried itself over and over inside her cunt, filling her up like never before, fucking her through her orgasm. She gasped and shook and just as she came down from her cum, she came again.

"Fuck me! Oh holy fuck -- so -- uuhhnnnnn -- fucking good!" she moaned.

Chaurion licked at her nipples, his big, rough, pink tongue following her enormous tits as they moved around on her chest, swaying with the motion of their fucking. His furry lips locked on to one of them as he sucked on the small, hard nubbin of flesh. Kara grabbed her other tit and pulled it towards her face, sucking on her own nipple. The pleasure built again in her body, her pussy clamping down on the massive cock that was thrusting in and out of her and she came for a third time, moaning around her own nipple.

The centaur lifted his big head and grunted, moaning as he pushed every last inch of his monstrous cock inside her, his balls smacking her ass and then came with a loud whinny. His cock bucked inside her, his balls clenched and a torrent of jism poured into her pussy. Within a couple of spurts Kara felt her cunt fill up with hot centaur jizz and by the third, it was pouring out around Chaurion's cock, dribbling down the crack of her ass.

Chaurion reached down and grabbed his cock, pulling it free as another blast of cum shot from the rounded knob, launching into the air before landing in a thick, unbroken white cord running from Kara's shoulder, over one heaving tit and across her stomach. He let it go and the slab of fuck meat landed with a slap on Kara's flat belly before twitching again and again, sending more thick jizz splashing into the undersides of her huge tits, some of it ricocheting up and over her mounds to fall over her face.

"Oh my God," Kara gasped as she lay there getting drenched in the centaur's spunk. She scoped up a handful of the viscous goo and licked her hand clean, sucking the tasty cum down as Chaurion finally stopped cumming, his huge prick laying half hard on her stomach.

He looked down at her as she cleaned up and ate as much of his cum as she could get.

"My apologies," he said. "I usually last a lot longer but there is something about you,"

"Mmmmmmmm, no complaints here," Kara said, sucking his cum from her fingers. She leaned up and looked at his mammoth cock which lay from her waxed pussy, up her belly, the rounded knob just below the swells of her tits. "I don't know how you fitted that thing inside my little pussy," she said, reaching down and rubbing the big shaft, "but I'm glad you did."

Chaurion grinned at her. "As am I," he said. "Will your friend be as eager?"

"Oh definitely. Sophie's going to love getting her hands on this thing," Kara said, lifting his still half hard cock up. She looked down at her still cum-streaked body, then around the basic room. "I don't suppose you have a shower in here, do you?" She ran a finger through the thick, white cock cream that covered her tits. "Or am I going to have to eat all of this?"

Chaurion grinned as Kara licked her finger clean.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment -- you can do both anonymously if you want to -- as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,552 Followers
12