Kara Lofts and The 3 Quests Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers

"I know what you mean," Kara said. She paused for a moment and then, with some difficulty, managed to stand up again, slipping into the clay up to her thighs. She took Mordantir's rucksack off her back and, with a few swings, hurled it over towards the boat, laughing as she heard it thud inside.

"Show off," Sophie said as Kara turned back to her.

"I didn't want to risk losing it, that's all," Kara said, falling back into the mud beside her lover. They kissed again, the smooth clay squelching between them as they moved together, Kara sliding on top, their huge tits mashing together.

"Mmmm, you feel so good," Sophie sighed as she ran her slippery hands up Kara's side, cupping her big mounds. "God I love your tits," she said, bending her neck and licking the tops of Kara's jugs as they were pushed out the low neck of her T-shirt.

Sliding around and over each other, Kara managed to pull her T-shirt up to her neck, allowing Sophie to grab her tits and slide lower, sucking at her stiff nipples.

"Aaahhhh yeah -- mmmm, that's good," Kara sighed, watching her blonde friend move from one tit to the other. She reached under Sophie's T-shirt and took a handful of her tits, the warm clay letting her slide effortlessly across her big mounds. Kara pushed her T-shirt out of the way and slid back down, kissing Sophie as their clay-covered tits slid and moved against each other.

"Mmmmm fuck," Sophie moaned, gasping into Kara's mouth. "That feels -- better than normal," she groaned, her nipples hard as rocks.

"It does, doesn't it?" Kara agreed, loving the feel of Sophie's slippery tits against her own. "Do you -- mmmmm -- do you think -- ahhhh -- it's the clay?"

"I think it might be," Sophie moaned as she felt a small orgasm ripple through her, just by rubbing her tits against Kara's. She looked up at her. "If it feels this good on our tits," she said.

"Think how good it'll feel on our pussies," Kara finished, grinning at her.

They slipped apart, Kara rolling on to her back, the pair of them using the buoyancy of the clay to remove their leather jackets and trousers, then their T-shirts. Naked and covered in mud, they slid over each other, kissing and touching, using the slick clay as lubricant between them.

"Aaahhhhh fuck yeah!" Sophie moaned as Kara slipped two fingers into her pussy.

"Uuhnnggnn!" Kara groaned as Sophie did the same to her, the pair of them embracing as they finger fucked. Their arms and legs slid around and over each other, the warm clay making every touch more pleasurable.

Sophie rolled on top of her and turned around, dipping her head between Kara's thighs and feasting on her slippery pussy. Kara reached up and grabbed Sophie's tight buns, pulling her cunt down on to her waiting mouth, the clay surprisingly tasty.

Sophie paused in her pussy eating as something caught her eye. A column of clay had risen between Kara's thighs and swayed in front of Sophie's face, thick and about eight inches long with a rounded head. As she watched, a second, then a third and more began to sprout from the clay. They moved gently, pointing towards Sophie's face and Kara's pussy but patiently, for all the world looking as though they were awaiting permission.

"Kara, honey," Sophie said, slipping off her lover. "I think we have some friends who want to play."

Kara, still spread-eagled in the mud, managed to get up on to her elbows and look at the weaving clay cocks in front of them.

"Wouldn't be the weirdest thing that's fucked us in this world," she said with a smile. She reached down and spread her pussy lips. "Come on, then -- let's see what you've got."

The clay cocks moved forward, not over the surface but with it, each of them clearly part of the clay itself. Kara groaned as one of them eased into her sopping pussy, lengthening and thickening as it did so, filling her up in moments.

"Oooh fuck -- fuck that's good!" she sighed. Another clay column grew beside her head and she eagerly opened her mouth, swallowing the bulbous end. More emerged from the clay at her sides, the warm tentacles wrapping around her huge tits, squeezing them and titfucking them at the same time. She groaned around the one in her mouth as she felt another ease into her asshole, it and the one in her pussy beginning to double fuck her in tandem.

"Ohh -- oohhh fuck yeah!" Sophie moaned beside her. She was on all fours, up to her elbows and mid-thighs in clay, being fucked by more of the clay dicks. Several of them had pushed her hanging tits together, allowing two others to slide back and forth in her tight cleavage. One of them slid in and out of her pussy while another wormed into her asshole, pushing deep into her butt.

"Mmmmppffff -- fuck me!" Kara moaned as the tentacles wrapped themselves around her knees and lifted her legs up and together, pulling them gently back so her knees were near her tits. This tilted her hips, leaving her pussy and ass exposed to the clay cocks. A mud tentacle would slide in and out of her twat or her butt hole for a few moments before pulling back and letting another take its place. Others were too eager and darted forward, pushing and sliding against their fellow tentacles. "Oooohhhh fuck yes!" Kara shouted as she felt two slightly smaller tentacles both push into her pussy at the same time. The warmth of the clay, the cocks fucking her and having her cunt double fucked quickly sent her over the edge. She bucked and moaned as she came hard, the cocks cramming in and out of her.

"Aaahhhh -- ahh God -- yes!" Sophie cried beside her as the tentacles slid over and around her, fucking her with long, slow strokes before speeding up and stuffing themselves into her holes. Sophie's eyes went wide as she felt a huge clay cock slide into her asshole, stretching it out as the slickened length eased inside. At the same time, another big cock replaced the one in her pussy, the two thick shafts pushing into her body, filling her up before they started moving back and fore. "Fucking hell!" was all she could manage before another cock rubbed at her lips, asking to be sucked. She opened her mouth and took it inside, feeling herself cum as she was fucked in every hole.

The busty red head and her blonde lover lay or knelt in the clay surrounded and being fucked by thick tentacles. Those that couldn't find a willing hole, hand or pair of tits contented themselves with rubbing all over their slippery bodies, sliding over their flesh as the two women came over and over.

"Mmmmppffff!" Sophie managed as the cock in her mouth came unexpectedly, a creamy deposit of surprisingly sweet cum splashing over her tongue. Despite swallowing automatically, the cock continued shooting and she was forced to move back, letting it fall from her lips and send the remaining dozen or so shots of pale green cum over her face.

As though triggered by the first, in rapid succession, all the others started cumming. Sophie felt first her ass then her pussy deluged in thick, heavy spurts of jizz, filling her up almost instantly, the cocks sliding out of her holes and shooting over her body. The others between her tits shuddered as they unleashed their load, joined by those tentacles surrounding her. In seconds, she was covered by a thick coating of pale green jism that clung to her skin and flattened her blonde hair against her head.

Beside her, Kara coughed as the tentacle in her mouth unloaded, quickly followed by the others that were fucking her. Sophie managed to move across to her and knelt back between her legs as the two tentacles in Kara's twat shook and came at the same time. She grabbed them as they shot their loads, pulling them free of her cunt and sucking them both, taking their sweet jizz in her mouth. As the others continued cumming, now spurting over Kara's tits and body, Sophie moved up and pulled the cock from Kara's mouth, kissing her and swapping her mouthful of cum.

"Mmmmm, fuck that's tasty," Kara said, swallowing Sophie's cum-kiss. Time and again the cocks around them came, the pair of them deluged in the light green jelly-like cum.

As the clay cocks wilted and sank back into the ground, Kara and Sophie took turns licking the cum from each other's faces and tits before slipping back into a sixty-nine and eating as much of the jizz as they could from their cunts.

Finally full, but still streaked with spunk, they managed to stand and head toward the water's edge. Using the boat as support, they washed off as much of the cum as they could, kissing and stroking each other as they did.

"Where are our clothes?" Sophie asked once they were as clean as they were going to be.

They both looked at the clay but their jackets, trousers, boots and everything else were gone.

"Shit. They must have sunk into the clay," Kara said. "Just as well I threw the rucksack into the boat."

"So now what?"

"I'm not sure. Get in the boat, I suppose." She smiled at her friend. "Think you can keep your hands off me if we're naked?"

"I can't promise that," Sophie said with a laugh. Together, they climbed into the boat and, using one of the oars within, pushed themselves off from the clay shore, heading further out to the centre of the cave's lake and whatever lay ahead.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment -- you can do both anonymously if you want to -- as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers
12