Kara Lofts and The Five Idols Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,544 Followers

"You like that, Brute? You like fucking big titties?"

The beast simply laughed again, watching Kara move her impressive mounds of tit flesh along his cock. They were too big for her hands and the orbs bulged out around her fingers, the snug tunnel between them grasping his dick. As the head of his prick bobbed in front of her, she licked what she could, feeling the shaft tremble beneath her tongue.

Brute groaned, his mouth lolling open as his cock lurched and came. A thick, blue gel-like substance shot out of the end of his prick, reaching a foot or more in the air before falling back down, landing heavily over Kara's astonished face. It happened again, an even larger rope of the blue goo splattering her from her forehead, across her cheek, down her jaw line and landing on the tops of her breasts. As she fell back on to her haunches, Brute's cock levelled out, pointing straight at her, and launched spurt after spurt of thick blue cum across her face and tits.

Kara couldn't help but swallow some and found it tasted sweet but not sickly. She lifted her huge tits and licked them clean, at least until yet another thick line of blue jizz landed across them, Brute's balls seeming to have a never ending supply. She slid the slippery gel around her now shiny orbs, her nipples hard beneath the warm, tingling fluid, one hand sliding down her smooth belly to her shaved pussy. As the arcs of blue cum finally started to dwindle, Kara rubbed the gel over her hard clit, dipping a couple of fingers into her still stretched pussy, bringing herself to a gentle, mini-orgasm.

When she cleaned the spunk out of her eyes, she found Brute had fallen asleep, his once-impressive organ now limp between his thighs.

"Typical," she muttered, scraping as much of his cum off her as she could before examining the locked door. Made of thick, sturdy wood, there was no way she could shift it; she'd just have to wait until Brute woke and then get him to batter it down.

"Kara?"

She started at the voice: that was Dex!

"Dex! Down here!" she shouted back and just a moment or two later, she heard the key rattle in the lock and the door was opened to reveal her lover, Dex, standing in ragged shirt and trousers. They hugged, Dex not caring about whatever she was covered in.

"Oh God, I thought I'd never see you again," he said.

"I know, I know," Kara said. "How did you get here?"

Dex looked at her. "It was Jennifer. She crept into the throne room and knocked Quetlana out. Once that happened, all those green things, the Quetari, just stopped moving. I figure they were dependent on her."

"Where is she now? Jennifer, I mean. She left me here,"

"She tossed me the keys to the cage I was in, told me where you were and gave me the keys to the cells. Then she took the idol of Coatltainu and did something with it and her and Quetlana vanished. Just disappeared right in front of me."

Behind Kara, Brute belched and groaned.

"We should get out of here," Kara said. "Before he wakes up,"

Dex nodded. Hand in hand, they ran down the corridor, heading for the exit.

†††††††††††

Three weeks later, Kara and Dex sat in one of the many rooms of Lofts Manor with her father Sir Arthur, and his maid Sophie attending them. It had taken Kara and Dex some time to get through the jungle, a situation made easier by Kara finding her clothes, weapons and backpack still in the throne room of the pyramid. Eventually, they'd reached civilisation and been able to contact her father who had arranged transport back to England.

"Still no sign of Jennifer?" Sir Arthur asked.

"No," Kara said. "No, she's gone, probably looking for the last of the idols for her mysterious sponsor."

"And what will they do once they have all five? Bring about the end of the world?" Sir Arthur laughed.

"I don't think even Jennifer's that crazy," Dex said.

A bell rang in the hall and Sophie left to answer the door.

"We've found no clues to the location of the last idol, either," Kara said. "The last mention we could find was that it was in Europe during the Second World War. After that, nothing."

"Well, let's hope it's far away from here," Sir Arthur said, sipping at his tea, "and that Jennifer doesn't find it."

The drawing room door opened and Sophie walked in, her eyes wide in fear.

"Sir? Ma'am? A visitor for you," she said.

Jennifer Raven stepped out from behind her, a pistol jammed into Sophie's ribs. Behind Jennifer was her assistant, the Latina Conchita whom Kara and Dex had last seen being possessed by the spirit of Quetlana.

"Good afternoon, everyone," Jennifer said with a smile. "I do hope I'm not interrupting."

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,544 Followers
12