Karaoke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escap
escap
5 Followers

Then, her loins literally exploded with pleasure. She cried out, this time like an animal, in pleasure not pain, and found herself fucking his pole with abandon. Deep in her subconscious, she recognized the fact he was coming to, despite his promise, but it only served to turn her on even more. Her vision turned blinding white, and she thought she might faint. Beneath her, Nakata as gasping and grunting as well, thrusting up into her and spurting his load up into her young pussy. He couldn't believe his luck that this girl had actually come!

Miki came so hard that she did partially lose consciousness. The world was nothing but a dizzying spiral of white stars and she felt her strength flood out of her body. She collapsed, her petite body slumping down over Nakata's in exhaustion. She couldn't move, and just lay there on him, resting on him almost as if they were lovers. In fact, after several seconds, when she began to recover, she realized she was nestling against his chest and shoulders, her arms ever so slightly embracing him.

"That was the fuck of a lifetime, wasn't it," he gently chided her, and she had to admit to her deep shame and humiliation that it was. She lay there helpless as a babe in his arms, so guilty about what she was doing but still feeling comforted by his warmth and strength. She was so worn out, so spent. His dick was still half in her, sopping wet and soft, but she made no move to pull away, just lay there on him in a weird kind of disturbed peace.

"I've never felt like that before," she told him softly. "Please hold me for a while."

He patted her head and said, "Why don't you lick me clean, babe?"

He said it in such a gentle way that she didn't really mind. He softly eased her down till she was kneeling between his legs, and guided her head to his dick. It was sopping wet and covered with a thick layer of his and her cum mixed together. He brought her head on to it and she took his soft, wet cock into her mouth, lolling it about with her tongue, sucking the fluids off of it.

"Yeah," he said with pleasure. "Lick my balls, too."

When she was done licking his shaft clean, she gently pushed it up slightly and licked his salty, sweaty nut sack as well, tasting her own cum on it, that must have dripped down.

"Us, too," she was implored and found herself on her knees, licking all five of the men's cocks and nuts, till they were licked clean.

"You came in me," she said, not angrily but just with recognition, and obviously still worried about that.

"Don't worry," Tanaka said with his bright grin. He then disappeared momentarily next door, and came back with one of the other office ladies, a 29 year old married woman with a skinny frame and a pretty face. Her name was Ayaka. "Ayaka will suck you clean."

Then, they made Ayaka lie on the ground, and Miki was positioned over her, her cunt over Ayaka's mouth. Ayaka was made to lick Miki's pussy lips, coaxing the cum out of her, and then in a gush it tumbled down and into the older woman's waiting mouth. They all cheered again, slapping hands and backs, and watched the creamy liquid fill Ayaka's mouth. After lolling it around in her mouth for a while, as if she didn't know what to do with it, she finally swallowed every last drop with a loud gulp.

Miki didn't know if that was such an effective birth control remedy, so she took the day after pill the next morning, and didn't end up pregnant. She never spoke a word about the experience to anyone, especially her husband, and tried to not to think about it. However, she couldn't and would never be able to get that orgasm she had with Nakata out of her mind, and from that day on, she always looked at him in a new kind of light, always found herself feeling a fuzzy, shivery sensation whenever he was around.

escap
escap
5 Followers
12