Karaoke Nights

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hemo101
hemo101
59 Followers

As H and I stood by the open front door bidding our guests goodbye with the customary exchange of pecks on both cheeks , I could not help but notice how the cool night air had hardened her nipples anew, and could not wait to jump her bones. However, when it came to Karen, instead of doing the customary farewell, she said her goodbyes by playfully honking on one of H's breasts and giving me an exceedingly long and deep kiss on the lips , as a final affront to H, who just and stood there in uncomfortable silence averting eyes. Her antics though did not escape the attention of the others who hooted it up and laughed uproariously on the way to their cars.

So, after my guests were finally gotten rid off, I immediately fell upon H and we made passionately made love to each other the whole night long. Our mutual lust no doubt fueled by the images of her having to endure all things she had to undergo that evening.

Here's hoping then , that this would not be the last but, with a little help from my friends, be just the beginning of H's adventure, and possibly new way of life.

hemo101
hemo101
59 Followers