Kara's Horny Weekend Pt. 03

Story Info
Action kicks in in Kara's weekend.
1.4k words
4.46
12.2k
3
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap:

In the first two parts we learn about a girl named Kara who is twenty-two and is very sexual. It has been a while since she has had sex. She is four foot ten inches tall and has a tiny waist, big breast, and a nice round bubble ass. She met a guy and went home with him. She has many fantasies that will play out over the series of this story. I am not sure how many that will be right now but if you enjoy this story let me know. Give me some advice. Now, just to say this upfront, I am terrible at spelling and grammar. I have run it through spell check but I am sorry if there is any mistake. Thank you in advance for reading the last story and this one. Thank you for all the comments on the first story.

Chapter 5 Ending the Night on a Bang: continued:

In the bathroom Kara looked herself over in the mirror. She pulled the pins and ponytail out of her hair and shook her head to relax her hair. Kara reached down and slowly ran her finger through the slit of her pussy lips. She bought her finger and smelled. "Ok, still smells ok, a little musky and," she slipped her finger in her mouth, "taste is nothing major just a little salty." Kara washed her hands and dried them, did one more quick look over. Kara turned off the light exited the bathroom.

Evan was still standing where she left him but he was without shoes and socks. Kara walked over to him and ran her hands up his back. Evan started to turn but she circled his waist to stop him. Kara slowly started to pull his shirt out of his pants as she walks her way in front of him. Evan looked down into her eyes and smiled. He reached out and grabbed her ass pulling her against his body. He leaned down and kissed her hard on the mouth; driving his tongue in and out, nipping on her bottom lip and sucking on her lip. Kara roughly lifted his shirt over his head separating their lips only to get it off. Evan suddenly spun her around and pulled her adjacent his raging boner.

"You have me so hard," Evan said as he yanked the tie of the halter ripped the top of the dress down exposing her nude breast. "God, I want to suckle those all night." Evan released his hold on the dress and it fell to the floor. Kara stepped out and did a 360.

"Well" she asked as she kicked the dress aside and stepped toward him.

"You are amazing," Evan said as he yanked her down for a kiss and grabbed her breast with his hands. "These are so much more than a handful. I love it," Evan said as he pushed her toward the bed. Kara's butt hit the bed and Evan lifted her onto it. "Now we are eye to eye" He explained kissing her shoulder and working down the soft skin of her cleavage. His lips found her large, dark, oval nipples and suckled one into his mouth and nibbled on it softly.

Kara moaned and pulled his head up off her nipple and kissed him hard. She ran her hands over the rippled skin of his chest and felt some raised areas. He had some scars and she started to run a finger over them and he stopped her and shock his head. Kara kissed him again and kissed her way onto his chest. Kara's hands grabbed at his belt buckle and released it. She pulled it through the loops and tossed it onto the floor and reached for his button and zipper. Slowly she unzipped his pants and pulled them down his muscular yet lean hips.

"God you have muscles everywhere" Kara gasped as he pulled away and finished removing his jeans. Evan stood in front of Kara only in black, cotton boxers that fell mid-thigh on him. Kara slid off the bed and grabbed his head to bring his lips onto hers. Evan ran his hands up and down from breast to ass. Kara slowly pulled down his boxers freeing his hard erection. Evan kicked the boxers free and went to grab Kara. "No" Kara said as she pushed him onto the bed. "I want to taste you."

Kara carefully grabbed his erection at the base and ran her hand up to the tip. She lowered her mouth onto him.

"MMMMMM" Evan moaned out loud the minute her hot, wet mouth touched the head of his penis. Kara slowly released the head and spit onto his cock rubbing her hand up and down again. Kara slowly lowered her head onto his cock and cupped his balls in her left hand as her right rested on his leg. Slowly Kara lowered till his 6-6 1/5 inch cock was embedded into her mouth. Not the biggest cock Kara thought, average a little thick but I do not care as long as he knows how to use it. Slowly Kara bobbed her head up and down. "MMMMM" Evan moaned again and wrapped his fingers into her hair. "God your mouth feels so good" Evan grunted out as Kara deep throated his cock again.

"God taste good," Kara said as she came up releasing his cock. Slowly, she licked down his shaft and sucked on his trimmed but slightly hairy ball.

"MMM oh god no one has ever done that before. That is amazing," Evan gasped out. Kara released and sucked in the other ball.

Evan reached down to grab her and pull her up, she stepped away saying, "No, I want to taste you and feel you explode in my mouth." Kara stepped back to him and engulfed his cock again.

Evan started to lift his hips off the bed fucking her face. Kara loved it and cupped his balls and ran a finger over the sensitive skin behind them. She slowly dipped her pinky into his ass. "Ohh god, Im going to explode" Evan cried out still bucking his hips into her mouth going faster. "Here it comes" he yelled out and exploded into the back of her mouth.

Kara felt every spurt hit the back of her throat and gulped it down. He released her head and she sucked his flaccid cock a little longer to clean him up. "Ok, enough" Evan said. He sat up on the bed and pulled her so she was standing between his legs. He leaned down and kissed her deep.

"Wow, that was amazing," Evan said between kisses.

"Thank you," Kara said.

"Well, it is going to take me a minute to recover, do you want some food?" he asked.

"Sure sounds good."

"Well what would you like. I can make mac and cheese, eggs, or I have leftover Chinese food."

"Leftovers is fine" Kara said as he got off the bed. He reached in a drawer and pulled out a t-shirt and tossed it to her and slid into a pair of sweatpants.

"I noticed you did not have on any undergarments. Do you want some boxers to put on?"

"I do not wear and undergarments just a bra once in a while, but boxers would be great." Kara said. Evan grabbed a pair of boxers out of a different drawer and walked over to her to hand them to her. He kissed her lips and said, "I'll meet you in the kitchen."

Kara slid into his boxers and felt to coolness of the silk as she slid them up her legs. Kara walked out of the bedroom and headed for the kitchen. Evan had everything out and it all looked hot. Kara sat down on a bar stool at the island and looked at the clock on the island, 12:07 it read as Kara moved her gaze to stare at Evan's ass in his sweats. When Evan turned around with plates in his hand and caught her staring he chuckled. "Enjoying the view."

"Ohh yea it is nice" Kara said as he slid a plate in front of her. "It is Saturday morning I noticed" Kara said as he poured to glasses of water and set one in front of her.

"Yea it is last night finished on a bang atleast for me it did," Evan said as he placed a kiss upon Kara's lips. "All I have is water and beer so...mmm. Well pick and choose what you like," Evan said as he sat down next to her.