Kara's Horny Weekend Pt. 04

Story Info
Finally the moment.
1.3k words
4.27
16.4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/05/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Eating on the Table

After eating Evan did up the dishes and put them away. Kara sat and watched him till he was alomst done. He was putting the last plate away when she wrapped her arms around him and placed a kiss on his bare shoulders. Evan turned toward her and wrapped his arms around her and lifted her up. He carried her over to the table and set her down. "Your turn" he said as he lifted his shirt off her body and threw it on the ground. He roughly kissed her lips and grabbed her breast with his hands. He pulled and kneaded her till she was moaning.

"Ohh yes" Kara moaned as Evan's head slipped down her jaw onto her neck then engulfed her nipple in his mouth. Evan bit down till Kara moaned then licked away the pain. Slowly he kissed between her breast to the other nipple and repeated biting down then licking. Evan squeezed and rubbed Kara's breast till she grabbed his head and pulled him up to her lips and kissed him.

Evan spun kara away from him and held her back to his front. He slid his hand inside the boxers and found her clit right away softly and slowly rubbing on it. Kara moaned and rubbed her ass against him. "Yes ohh that feels amazing" she said as he plunged a finger inside her. Evan slid the boxers down her legs and spun her around to face him. He planted a kiss on her lips and lifted her onto the table.

Evan pushed her down as he kissed his way down her tummy and onto her thighs. He kissed the inside of her legs and slid a finger back inside her wet hole. His tongue slid over her clit and then he slid a second finger into her hole. "mmmm" Kara moaned as he thrusted his two fingers slowly in and out of her. Evan bit her clit and sucked it into his mouth.

"Yes. Ohhhh. Yes. MMMM" Kara cried out as he thrusted faster into her and sucked harder on her clit. "OHHH my god yes right there. Don't stop harder" Kara uttered. Evan thrusted his fingers faster into her and added a third finger. "Yessssss." Kara screamed louder as she flew over the edge, her orgasm hitting her like a hurricane. Her body tightened and her shoulders came off the table.

Evan still pounded into her gushing pussey as she came. "Again" he said as he sucked on her cunt some more. Kara barely heard him as she was just starting to come off her first orgasm. As she felt the next one creeping up on her Kara grabbed his head puling him closer to her body.

"Ohh god" Kara moaned as Evan pounded his fingers into her.

"Again. Come again" Evan demanded before he bit down on her clit.

"Yesssss" Kara screamed as she came again this time squirting juices out of her. Kara's body tightened again and she sat up. "Yesss ohh." Kara moaned as he slowed down the thrusting. "Ok please stop" Kara gulped out trying to catch her breath. Kara fell back onto the table as Evan worked his way back up her body.

Evan smiled down at her and said, "You look relaxed."

Kara grabbed him and kissed him hard. "I am thank you" she said as she felt him lift her off the table.

Chapter 7: Yes

Evan laid Kara on his bed and lowered his body onto her. His hard cock rested between her thighs. "Ready for round two" he asked as he ran a hand up her sides.

"Yes, I want you in me" Kara said grasping his cock and stocking it. Evan reached over onto the stand and reached into the drawer and pulled out a condom. He ripped it open using his teeth and slid it on.

Evan lined up with her hole and said, "If you want it stick it in."

Kara grabbed his cock and raised her hips to slid him in. "Ohh" she moaned as she felt his cock slide deeper into her. Evan bottomed out in her and moaned himself saying "God your tight."

Slowly evan pulled out and slid in. Kara moaned and pulled his head down to kiss her. As Evan felt her relax a little he pulled out then slammed every in into her. "Ummph" Kara uttered and he slammed her a second time. Evan slowly pulled out and slammed back into her a few times before Kara said "harder."

Evan started to pound into her gushing pussey. Kara moaned and repeated, "Yes ohh yes," as Evan slammed into her over and over again. Kara felt her orgasm coming on and squeezed his cock with her muscles. Kara wrapped her legs around him and pulled him deeper. "yes oh god I'm cumming." Kara screamed and her juices coated his cock. Evan pulled out of her and flipped her onto her stomach.

"Up on all fours" he said and Kara complied. Once on all fours Evan slammed back into Kara.

"Yes" Kara squealed as he pounded her hard. Evan started to pound her faster and when she squeezed his cock again moaning she was cumming he squirted into the condom deep inside her.

Evan rolled off her and took off the condom. He threw it in the garbage can and grabbed Kara who was laying on her side. He pulled her against him and kissed her neck.

Kara rolled toward him and said "Wow."

"I agree. By the way damn girl your tight."

Kara laughed and said "thanks mm it has been a while so..."

"mmm well you felt amazing" Evan said spooning her. Kara smiled and closed her eyes.

Chapter 8: Morning

Kara woke up with an arm wrapped around her and a dick poking her ass. She moaned and started to remove the arm but it tightened around her and pulled her closer. "Where u going" Evan said kissing her neck.

"Mmmm I was going to get a drink" Kara said as she slowly turned in his arms.

Evan kissed her lips and released her. Kara pushed him onto his back and straddled him. She grabbed his cock and started to lower herself onto him. Evan thrusted up into her causing her to moan. She started to rise and lower again when evan flipped her over onto her back. He sat up, grabbed her hips and ground into her. "MMMM" Kara moaned as his pelvis was rubbing her clit.

Her orgasm was small this time and as Evan felt her tighten on his cock he started to pound harder into.

"God you are tight" Evan moaned as he felt cum boiling in his balls. Kara reached to grab him but he grabbed them and placed them above her head and pounded harder and harder into her. "Cum...For...Me" He spitted out between thrust and she flew over the edge and coated him with her juices as he exploded inside her.

He rolled off of her and said, "shit."

"What?" Kara asked.

"Condom. We didn't use one" he said.

"I'm on birth control and clean."

Evan let out a breath of relief and grabbed for her. Kara said, "Nope I got to go home, get cleaned up and go to work."

"You can clean up here and leave from here."

"What would I do about cloths?"

"MMMM, ill give u some sweats and a shirt."

"MMM as tempting as that sounds I got to go. I wear a uniform. Thank for the offer though."

Kara grabbed her dress off the floor and went to the bathroom. When she came out she was dressed and partly cleaned up. Evan was there standing by the door. He grabbed her and kissed her.

"My cell" he said as he handed her a piece of paper.

"Thanks" she said as she walked and grabbed her purse. "Bye"