Kara's White Hot Sexual Awakening

Story Info
Transformation from straight laced wife to hotwife slut.
7.4k words
4.44
120.8k
118
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaraSweet
KaraSweet
661 Followers

Dear Readers,

I want to share how I, an innocent, naive, Christian, loyal Sunday School teacher, mom and housewife became addicted to sex with other men. Not just any man, but strangers. Men who only an hour before didn't even know my name or what I looked like except from a picture. Men who only an hour later would have me undressed, kneeling before them in anticipation.

This is my story.

Please read my prior stories to get the background. They are all stand alone stories but intertwined. I've been working up from when I was a reluctant wife to where I am today.

Preface

I was the typical virgin who wanted to save myself for the right man and I succeeded. My husband was the first man I had ever had sex with and I thought the last man I would ever want.

Fast forward to only a few years after my wedding to where a member of the wedding party, my husband's best friend, is lying naked between my spread thighs. Our tongues probe each others mouths while my hands pull his ass towards me pulling him deeper inside me as his bare cock penetrates my vagina, pushing his way through the wet swollen lips. I can feel his balls bouncing off my ass on each thrust as he nears his climax. I can tell he's about to loose all control and about to unload his seed deep inside my married, unprotected womb. All I can do is moan in yet another orgasm and beg for more.

This was the second time in two week that I let him fuck me after my seduction but was only the first of I don't know how many loads that he deposited inside my body that particular night. Another load was shot down my throat taking my oral virginity and a third was again shot inside my pussy, the rest I don't remember as I was as sexually lost as I had ever been. While I was being a dirty slut taking extra-marital cock, my husband was in the next room taking care of our one year old.

My husband could hear everything. Every moan, every grunt, every slap of our coupling as our loins smashed together until he knew without a doubt that the man between my legs, his wife's legs, was filling my pussy to overflowing yet again. Just the week before, his friend and him successfully seduced me into a threesome that we all enjoyed, my very first I might add. This weekend night, hubby left us alone so we could explore each others body and get to know each other more intimately.

By the end of the night both my mouth and pussy were sore and the sheets were wet from either our sweat or all the cum that was running out of my sodden pussy. When my husband finally appeared inside the bedroom our bodies were intertwined in a sweaty heap with no more energy to spare and our friend literally drained beyond recovery.

After that second time, I was seduced by four other men who used me multiple times all with my husband's encouragement. After each moment of what I used to consider weakness on my part, I would repent, then two more years later I again was begging another man to take me and pleaded for them to shoot their cum inside my married pussy. I was so soundly seduced each time that I never even considered a condom for the men, they all took me bareback and I loved every thrust, every curve and contour of their stiff cocks. I begged for every inch they gave me and worked for every drop they deposited deep inside my writhing body!

Finally, after my fourth extra-marital sex partner, I was able to get myself under control, so I thought, and was again determined to be the loyal, loving wife my husband married but this time without my deviant desires getting in the way.

Who knew that 15 years later, I would be on the prowl to find a man or men to satisfy my sexual urges once again. On one hand I was completely unprepared for what happened next. On the other, it was exactly what I yearned for.

***************************My Sexual Awakening******************

**The trigger that set it all off? The reason I went from good girl to a walking sexual hormone? It was a co-worker. A group of us had become fairly good work friends, which meant we felt comfortable saying pretty much anything around each other and lots of what we were saying was HR inappropriate. I didn't mind, it was all in good fun. Let me also mention that I was the only girl in this group and as I write this, I still am.

We would always take breaks and lunch together and that's where most of the sexual innuendos were in abundance. They would prod me into a reaction by saying, "What corner do you work at for extra money?" Or they would tell me, "You need to walk away." Which was just code for, I want to see your ass. I was still pretty naive and was always slow with a comeback so they would always get a good laugh out of it. They were lucky I was a good sport.

I wasn't disrespected by any means, they liked me and I liked them. It was all in good, unclean fun.

At home, I would tell my husband what was said to me and he would just laugh and tell me what to say next time. Even with the live ammo given to me, I never quite got the flare for the banter.

I was working along side the perceived leader of the pack in semi privacy one day when he asked if he could make a comment, he didn't want to offend me or have me go to HR. Considering all the other sexual comments he had already made, this must have been something, considering he usually didn't ask or think before speaking. I told him to go for it, that we were all adults.

He said, "I would really like to see the insides of your jeans."

That was it! No epiphany, no earth shattering event or mind altering drug made me decide that I was ready to be a sexually promiscuous wife or a sexual deviant as some would consider me. It wasn't even that bad, in fact, it was pretty tame considering. That one statement from my co-worker affected me so much to the core that I had a sexual awakening which rocked my world to the point to where it has never been the same since. I don't want to make it sound so dramatic and I know it seems ridiculous but you have to remember where I was.

I had a good sex life at home, actually a really good sex life. We made love on average 2 to 3x a week, and being a 49 year old mom and wife, that was considered a lot. Sometimes, we would bring up my past seductions and use them to turn us on during sex but it was never suggested that it would ever happen again. I never considered that my husband still had fantasies of watching me with other men and still would've liked to share me so there were zero clues as to why a simple comment could make me go on a sexual rampage.

The night before, hubs and I had a hot session of sex fantasizing and remembering my 4th and final lover that fucked me 15 years prior so maybe I was still turned on and primed. The night after the comment, I practically raped my husband! He always had to instigate the sex but that night I needed it like never before. I sucked his cock like I was a thirsty little slut then kissed up his body, sucking and biting his chest and neck until I could feel his cock touching my pussy.

I felt the tip nudge against my swollen lips and barely pushed back as my vagina literally sucked his cock inside me almost all by itself. I fucked his cock hard, slamming down onto him on every lunge. He hung onto my hips for dear life while his conservative prim and proper wife fucked him like an animal in heat. I dug my nails into his chest while I rode out multiple orgasms, satisfying my own burning desires. I should have felt guilty for using him for my own needs but I didn't. I also didn't have the nerve to tell him that in my mind, I was having sex with my co-worker. It felt so real, almost as if I was actually riding him and it was his cock inside me fucking me instead of my husbands familiar cock. My pussy was flooding his cock and balls to the point where the bed was soaked to the mattress.

He didn't have a chance and told me if I didn't slow down he was going to cum. That only made me ride him harder and faster. My eyes were closed the whole time and I couldn't hear my husband's voice, it was him, my co-worker who was telling me he was going to shoot inside me. The fire in my loins was raging so when his first shot of cum hit my cervix, it was like throwing water onto a hot stove sending me to yet another earth shattering orgasm.

Even when he did cum, I didn't stop, I couldn't. I kept him inside me and just glided slowly back and forth careful to not break contact or loose the zone I was in. My head hung down with my hair surrounding both sides of his face as my mouth hung open, memorizing how my co-worker felt inside me. I heard a voice ask, what had gotten into me but I didn't want to talk, I just leaned down with my open mouth and crushed my co-worker's...husband's lips with mine. It didn't take long before he was hard again.

He grabbed me and threw me onto my back, waking me from my hallucination. My husband then spread my legs and shoved balls deep into my cum soaked, swollen pussy. He pounded me hard enough that our juices were splattering onto the bed leaving wet spots everywhere.

Finally, when we both calmed down, I had to fess up with what was going on and what was said by my co-worker. With our history, I didn't figure hubby would be jealous and I was right. He laughed about it and told me to thank the guy for him. Neither one of us figured my arousal would last long and figured we could use it to our sexual advantage.

At work my co-worker continued to mention my ass and got more suggestive as time went on. I know you want to hear how he seduced me and fucked me but that didn't happen. He stayed loyal to his own wife and never asked or even hinted that he wanted real, actual physical contact. Good thing because I know I would have easily succumbed to his advances finding myself either in his bed or mine by the end of the day with my legs wrapped around his as I pulled him inside me until his own seed was implanted deep within.

As far as my co-worker was concerned I was still the naive little thing he always knew and loved to mentally play with. I was too afraid to acknowledge that he had gotten to me, that he was making my panties wet every day we worked together and everyday the fire between my legs burned hotter. He would never find out how much his comment changed me.

I had heard the stories about women developing a heightened libido after a certain age but this was different. Even my nipples got more sensitive. To be more accurate, my left nipple. I would be working and move just right for my bra to rub it. My nipple would twitch sending a shiver down my body to my clitoris. I had another coworker even ask if I was okay one time and had to tell them I just had a shiver, talk about embarrassing. I was a hot, wet mess!

At home on several occasions when hubby got home, he would find me on my knees waiting for him. Before he could say anything I would be undoing his belt, taking his cock out and shoving him down my throat sucking him to hardness before leading him to the bedroom. We would fuck until his cum would quench my desire, but only for the moment.

A few times, my own juices literally ran down one of my legs soaking my sock before he even touched me. I never realized a woman could get so wet.

The final step of my transition I think was when my husband asked if I wanted some ice cream and offered to put a little extra cream on it for me. Of course the cream he was offering was his cum and I knew he was kidding. I had never done this before so he was silently shocked when I simply said, "Sure, come here." He walked over with a bowl and put it down beside me. I looked up at him smiling and told him to take it out.

He thought I was calling his bluff but I sucked him for several minutes, occasionally taking small bites of the ice cream to chill my tongue and then putting his hot cock back into my ice cold mouth. He finally warned me that he was going to cum if I continued. It must be noted here that I still had not developed the skill nor the desire to swallow cum so he was warning me to either get a towel or stop.

I stopped just long enough to grab the bowl. No way was I going to do this, so he thought. My mouth worked him over until he couldn't hold off anymore. I pulled him out and stroked him a few more times before his white creamy load shot onto the cold treat. Rope after rope of hot semen shot out as I milked him dry. I didn't think he would cum that much but he definitely emptied his balls. When he was finally finished unloading, I grabbed the spoon and started stirring his creamy deposit into the ice cream making sure every bite was laced with his yummy DNA. He watched mesmerized as I devoured the tasty treat with no hesitation.

My husband started to wonder if he was going to survive my transition from conservative wife to nymphomaniac and asked if I was wanting to do something about my new "condition." He was getting all the sex he could ever want but his cock "was going to fall off" if he didn't get some help.

"What do you have in mind?"

"What if we looked at some swinger sites online to find you some safe sex partners?" He was sure guys would fall over trying to get with me but I wasn't so sure. I really never felt sexy or thought myself as sexy especially now at my age, but my need for touch over ruled my senses and after years of denial I actually considered it. The thought of another man taking me to bed was intriguing to say the least. Surprisingly I didn't say no. I only wanted to know how we could make this happen.

My co-worker was off limits. The last thing I needed was to be labeled the company slut if it ever got out. I somehow got labeled by a few of my cohorts as a home wrecker. Not because of anything I had done but because of what would happen if anybody did anything with me. I guess I had become more sexually appealing and sensual as I transitioned making me a dangerous woman who could become addicting. When I was told that I laughed it off but hubby laughed and told me "that about sums it up." Who knew? I certainly didn't.

The more I thought about sex with other men, the more I liked it. We thought about driving out of town where nobody knew me and trying to see if I could get picked up by a hot guy but I wasn't that brave. And besides, that only happens in the stories right? So when he mentioned the idea of a swingers site I was intrigued. I was looking for a way to make it happen and thought that maybe this could be it. I was now officially on the prowl and focused on the touch of another man after realizing that I didn't just want it, I needed it.

Even with our short history of me being a shared wife, I still couldn't believe my own husband wanted me to have sex with other guys. Was he wanting me to fuck other men so he could use it to get with another woman? I couldn't handle that happening, I would've been devastated if that was it. He has never even mentioned him wanting to be with someone else. Was he bored with me? Good luck finding another woman that wanted sex as much as I did. I knew he loved me more than anything so that wasn't a question, I was certain I was always number 1 in his life. He would rather hang out with me than anybody and vise versa. We weren't just husband and wife, we were still after all these years, each other's best friend. I trusted him so I went for it.

We got online and found a suitable swingers site for our area and after a lot of sifting through tons of men, we found Tommy. He was a good looking black guy who said all the right things. I had never been particularly attracted to black guys and it had nothing to do with race either. I also wasn't attracted to guys over six foot or men with beards, just not my thing, and besides, I wasn't looking for a man to spend my life with, I already had him. I was looking for a man to fuck me, pure and simple. I wanted, no needed a man to take me, to use me. I also wanted a man that would let me use his body for my needs, something that I had never thought I would ever need before.

I was always repulsed when I would hear about guys only wanting women for our bodies, to be more concise, pussy. But here I was trolling for not only men but cock. Cock to use then throw away if I wanted to. Cock to fuck my married pussy raw then go home to my husband and kids.

We went back and forth with Tommy and decided to meet up in a busy location close by to his place just in case we needed a bed. If we didn't like him or it just didn't feel right we could always thank him and go our separate ways, no pressure. We really didn't know what we were supposed to look for in a guy but I chose him to be my first trial run. Tommy was attractive but also cocky. He knew he was going to be buried inside me from the moment we met and he was so right.

We met him on a Friday or Saturday night, I don't remember which. We decided on an outdoor mall area next to the football stadium downtown. Before we got out of the vehicle I mentioned to hubby with a bit of embarrassment that I could already tell that I was wet between my legs as I could feel the dampness from my panties. It didn't help that my nipples were so hard that they hurt while straining against my bra. Every inch of my body was an active erogenous zone and I was a soggy mess who was about to find out how deep and dark my desires went.

I was wearing yoga pants that really brought out the shape of my ass, subconsciously I probably wore them just in case I needed to remove them quickly and easily. Nothing like setting yourself up for success for getting laid like wearing easily accessible clothing.

When we greeted, he shook my husband's hand and gave me a hug. He also gave me a nice, short, respectable kiss on the lips right in front of everybody who was milling around. It made my clit jump and body tingle but I certainly didn't want anybody to see me getting any public acts of affection from another man. More than anything else I was trying to concentrate on not tripping and embarrassing myself with my own arousal. After standing around and chatting for a few minutes we looked around for a good spot for some semi privacy and hubby noticed a small tower overlooking the crowd that was open.

We walked to the stairs and of course the two guys followed me up so they could check out my cheeky ass. My stomach was churning from my nerves when Tommy, not wasting any time, mentioned how nice my ass was and asked if he could touch it. I acted as if it was no big deal and told him go for it. A bad way of putting it I may add. While walking up, I swear his hand was caressing my ass for the two flights of stairs telling me how firm I was and how well endowed my ass was. My hormones were already ramped up so him touching me only made it worse.

We arrived at the landing and luckily for him it was empty. He stepped back and told me to turn so he could get a good look at me and size me up. Tommy told hubs that he was a lucky man and said I must be amazing in bed and tight as a vice. Wow, that was new I thought. He was looking at me the same way I was looking at him, as if we were both each others next meal.

We could fully see the people below but they could only see us from our shoulders up. While getting to know each other, his hand continued to caress my thinly covered ass memorizing every curve and making me stumble with my words. For the first time in my life I was seriously concerned if my wetness was showing through my pants or if he could smell the pheromones emanating from my pussy. On the latter? If the response I was getting from Tommy said anything then yes he could!

After some back and forth bantering, he asked my husband if he could kiss me again. He told Tommy that he could do what ever Kara allowed. I just stood there staring like a deer in the headlights not being able to say anything. After looking at me as if he was waiting for an answer, he squared himself in front of me reaching around my body to squeeze both my ass cheeks. He then looked down to where my thighs met and started grinding into me. He moved closer until his body molded into mine and we were in a full embrace with his lips barely inches from mine. He looked into my eyes telling me how hot I was and said something in the way of what he wanted to do to my body, then we were kissing.

KaraSweet
KaraSweet
661 Followers
12