Karate Girls Ch. 1

Story Info
What is life like with two domineering Karate Girls?
2.5k words
3.61
69.5k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 03/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my senior year in High School. Things were looking good. I was going to be on the honor role. College was a surety! All is well.

Both my parents worked as reporters for a nationwide newspaper. My dad came home in November with his big break. A sixth month Africa on-site story about Witchdoctors and their "supposed" cures. The newspaper offered the trip and a chance of a lifetime to both him and my mother. But what to do about me? They couldn't leave me alone. They couldn't take me because my whole future would be ruined. The Newspaper came up with a brilliant idea. On there staff was another couple they would send down to Africa to help. I would be housed with that couples two daughters of the same age. 18+. They felt we were old enough to take care of ourselves, and we wouldn't be alone. We went to the same school. They were popular cheerleaders and expert martial artists in worldwide competition; I was of the "nerdy" crowd, the chess club. An unlikely trio. Their names were Jenny and Sandy. Two tall, voluptuous, 6 foot two athletes. A little muscular, but not too much and well tanned. Both were Bleach Blonde with short-cropped hair. I on the other hand was Five foot 5, skinny and sported the "ultimate nerd" apparel, complete with floods. Why not, the entire chess club looked like that. I fit in perfectly.

We all saw our parents off to the airport. Jenny and Sandy were to ride me back to their house where we were staying. We said goodbye, and Jenny, Sandy and I climbed in their Jeep Cherokee and headed for my new home for the next six months. As soon as I was alone with them, Jenny slapped me on the back and said, "We're going to have a ball with you, little boy!" I laughed a little uncomfortably. They just burst out with uncontrolled laughter as if they knew something I didn't.

I was shown to my room and made myself comfortable. I was told there was one TV in the living room we all would share. They invited me down at 6:00. I joined them. I sat in the middle of the couch, they joined me one on each side, sitting rather close, grinning at each other. Then Jenny leaned over and whispered something in my ear. "Do you have a big dick?" I flushed and tried to ignore her. She couldn't be talking to me, I thought. "Let us see it. We never seen one before. Come on." Then Sandy began to reach down and try to open my pants! I jumped up, "Girls this is not right, I'm going upstairs!" I began to walk away, when Jenny yelled out, "Come back here Sissy! We want to see it! I'll Kick your ass! Get over here!" I turned bright red and stopped in shock. I thought about it for a minute. I couldn't let girls just order me around like this! I kept walking, a little shaken at the authoritativeness of her voice. Jenny and Sandy sprung up and ran in front of me, blocking my exit from the room. They pushed me back. "You wanna fight? I'll kick your ASS!" Jenny was nose to nose with me as she towered over me. I shuddered as I remember being told they were both expert martial artists.

I tried to gain some composure, shaking with fear. "No Jenny I don't want any trouble." I said in a quiet and trembling voice, my eyes lowered. There was an uneasy silence as she just stood there with her hands on her hips. Sandy was to my left with the same unyielding stance. I tried to pass to the right. I was halted by another shove and a slap to my face. My lower lip began to tremble with fear now, a tear rising in my eye. "Aww, you gonna cry Sissy!", proclaimed Sandy. Again another shove from Jenny. "What are you gonna do about it Wimp!" yelled Jenny. Sandy began to cheer, "Beat him Jenny!" Jenny began to circle me, moving her body like a Karate Champion. I put up my arms in futility. The blows came raining down expertly. She was like lightning. Within 30 seconds I was on the floor groveling in pain. She continued her pounding and kicking. I was getting woozy from the blows. Then she did it! She reached down and undid my pants. Both Sandy and her came at me now. My pants, underwear, socks and shoes were off in seconds. All I had on now was my T-shirt. I was officially Pantzed! I rolled on the floor groveling in utter humiliation and defeat!

Jenny ordered me onto the couch. I limped over there, crying like a big baby. They both sat down next to me on either side. "Now you just sit here like this till we tell you it's OK to leave", proclaimed Sandy. Jenny grabbed my cock in here fingers and began to play. Sandy began stroking and fingering my balls. We all just sat there like that for hours, watching TV. I was so angry with them, but I dared not show it. I tried to fight them by keeping my last shred of dignity, and resist the urge to cum. But their relentless fingering and caressing brought me to the edge. I finally released and shot my load. They just cooed, wiped me off with tissues and continued again. I turned my head in utter shame. My body was complying with these Amazon beasts I now hated! Even my own cock betrayed me! This happened over and over. BY the time they shut off the Television at 11:00 I had cum 4 times.

They released me and told me I could go. I ran upstairs in utter shame, leaving my clothes behind as I scurried upstairs. Crying, I put on my pajamas and went to sleep.

I got up in the morning and decided to try to put the incident behind me and go to school. There was one bathroom in the house. I peaked out of my room and didn't hear or see anybody. I went in there and began my morning ritual. I disrobed and got in the shower. I was starting to relax under the hot water. Then to my amazement, I heard two voices, right in the bathroom! It was Sandy and Jenny getting ready for school, putting on their makeup and the like. They were chatting away as if I was not naked and right there with them behind the shower curtain! I peaked my head out and they just stopped and stared at me icily. I pulled my head back in and gulped. I began to shake in fear again. It was quiet. Then it happened. They pulled back the shower curtain and exposed me naked. They stood there in there pajamas and stared with a grin. "How's your pee pee little man?" asked Jenny. I just looked at her in horror. Then Sandy slapped me in the face and shrieked, "Answer her Bitch!"

"It's Ok", I replied meekly, trying to cover myself for shame. "That's what I thought". She snickered. They both stomped out and to there room. I heard there roaring laughter as they closed the door. I ran to my room, got dressed and got out of there.

School was over and it was time to go home. I debated about weather I should stay away and sneak home late. I decided to sneak home and close myself in my room, although there was no lock.

I came home, saw no one and ran into my room. I determined not to budge until tomorrow when I was to go back to school. At around 6:30 there was a knock on my door. I froze in fear and didn't answer. The door flung open. Jenny was there. She bellowed, "Get your pants and stuff off your bottoms like yesterday and get yourself downstairs. We want to play again." She slammed the door shut and pounced downstairs loudly. I froze in fear. Was this to be my nightly fate? I didn't budge. I sat there shaking in disbelief. After ten minutes I heard footsteps and cursing as both girls came bounding up the stairs. The door flung open. I jumped up in terror. Then the rain of blows came from both of them. Karate kicks and shrieks as they kicked me and punched. I collapsed like a rag doll to their superior strength and agility. I lay there moaning and crying. Then Sandy said, "You have 10 minutes to make yourself bottomless and get downstairs on the couch, or else!" They slammed the door shut and proceeded downstairs. They wanted me to help them in my shame! I had no choice. I obeyed and lost my pride. I walked downstairs bottomless, my lower lip trembling like I was three. Oh the humiliation! I sat there as they got in position on either side. Again they grabbed and played with my cock for hours. I secretly cursed my cock as it betrayed me over and over by cumming 5 times. I tried to stifle my moans at each climax as to not give them the satisfaction. I only succeeded two out of the five times. I was then released to scurry upstairs at 11:00. I again cried myself to sleep.

When the morning arrived I tried to hurry with my shower as to not run into them. I succeeded. I got dressed quickly. Sighed and was ready to go. My door flung open. They both walked in. "We have some new house rules. You are to be naked within two minutes of your arrival in our house, or there will be hell to pay! You will remain naked until you leave. Is that clear sissy boy?" I meekly replied to my horror, "yes". They laughed and stomped out smugly.

I could not believe their request. I went to school in a stupor of disbelief. Who do they think they are! I screamed this silently in my mind in the men's room after third period. I knew I would never have the courage to tell them. Not after they so skillfully beat and destroy me.

I came home at 5:30. I had a lot of homework. I went into my room. I disrobed and sat on my bed naked and shivered. At six the two girls barged into my room. They stood there to see if I obeyed. They burst out laughing at me. They knew they had me now. "You remain like that until tomorrow! Got it?"

"Yes maam." I meekly replied.

"We won't play with you today. But stay naked. We'll be checking in on you throughout the night!" They were testing my obedience and brokenness.

They did check. Three times one of them would barge into my room and look me over. Then walk out without a word. I was there naked prisoner!

The next morning came and I showered. They were nowhere in sight. I got dressed quickly and ran out the door.

I came home that evening. I went right to my room and disrobed again. I sat on my bed and waited to be checked. Only this time they didn't come. It was Friday night. They were popular cheerleaders. I was a nerd. Friday and Saturday nights I was always home. I waited till 8:30. I wondered if I had a little time to wear clothes before they arrived. I went downstairs to get a drink. Went back to my room. At 900 I heard the door open. I heard a lot of people all come in. There were a lot of voices. I heard men and women! I froze in shock and shame. What were these two up too? The crowd downstairs was rowdy and yelling, laughing and joking.

Then there was silence.

I heard Jenny yell up the stairs, "Sissy, why don't you come down here so we can play? Make sure your naked!" I peeked myself out the door. There were at least 30 people downstairs, some of the cheerleaders, football team, anyone who is cool in the school! I shivered at my fate. This will ruin me I thought. I froze. I just could not do it. I retreated to my room and walked around in a panic. Jenny finally bounded up the stairs to get me with a belt in her hand. She barged into my room, slapped my face and yelled, "How dare you disobey me!" She took the belt, wrapped it around my neck and hauled me by it downstairs like a dog on the leash. She led me into the room as everyone howled and laughed, some rolling on the floor in hysterics. My face was bright red. She threw me on the couch.

Then her and Sandy sat on either side and began to play with my cock just enough to get me hard. Everyone watched in silence. Then the silence was broken by one of the football players named Jeff. "Are we ready for the show"? Everyone chimed in, "Yeah!" He pulled out a home VCR Tape and placed it in the machine. The movie began. It was a home video of my school. Someone was walking around with the video machine filming. From the looks of things this was about a month ago. Then the scene broke to the men's bathroom over one of the stalls. It was obviously a hidden camera as it viewed the open stalls. Then someone came in. "Well what do we have here!"? To my utter horror it was me! I was being filmed unawares. I was sitting on the bowl with my pants down! My heart almost stopped as I began to remember the incident! I was pulling out a porno magazine. "What do we have here!"? Jeff yelled. I was masturbating on screen for the whole room to see. I squirmed in utter humiliation how did they get this on tape! I did that regularly and never dreamed anyone saw it! The crowd cheered as I bucked on the toilet on the screen. I tried to hang my head in shame, however Jenny and Sandy watched me intently, stroking my cock to keep it hard. I squirmed in my naked humiliation, crying in utter embarrassment. I came on the film. The crowd stood and cheered the screen, and then turned to me and cheered, laughing loudly.

I wanted to die. I wanted to crawl away. But Jenny grabbed my balls tightly and made me stand up. "Sissy, I want you to curtsy for everyone, they liked your performance." I just looked at her in disbelief. She squeezed my balls harder. I obeyed and began my mortifying emasculation before my entire school. I curtsied. Naked….

"You better get used to masturbating, because after tonight, no girl will ever get caught dead with you." They released me. And said I could go to my room, but this was only the beginning. I ran upstairs shaking and crying. The bellowing laughter followed me to my room. After two more hours I heard the crowd leave.

To be continued...