Karate Kidnap

Story Info
Katie is kidnapped after protecting her brother.
2.7k words
3.52
53.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is over 18. I got a sudden idea for this story but there will be another chapter to Katie's Master when I have time to do one.

**************************

Katie sat watching her younger brother, Matt spar in a karate competition that she had been forced to take him to. She loved her brother and protected him but it was a pain to have to cancel her plans on a Saturday to take him to karate she thought.

He was fighting a boy that was 18, the same age as her, because Matt was tall and was too big for his age category. The boy was fighting rough, smacking Matt hard at every chance.

"He better calm down!" Katie thought.

The boy slammed a kick right at Matt's head and she had had enough. She stormed up the boy standing a lot shorter than him.

"Oi, dick-head! What's your name?"

"Adam" He had an arrogant smile on his face. What does this chick want he thought? Adam was 18 and thought he was God's gift to women.

Katie looked at him thinking she would find him attractive in any other circumstances.

Katie slapped Adam around the face, and he looked back angry. "Idiot." Katie turned to walk off while Adam was clutching his face in shock.

"You'll regret that you stupid bitch." Katie turned back and smiled.

At that moment Adam was thinking she was hot with skinny jeans showing the curve of her pert little ass and her tight vest top showing the fullness of her breasts. Her creamy skin shown off well with her bright blue eyes and long blonde hair. Man, he thought, I want her.

After the competition Matt went off with his mates so Katie was alone. She was walking to her car when a body appeared holding her on top of the hood. She struggled kicking back but the body was to strong.

"Fuck off! Leave me alone!" she threw another kick back.

"Told you you'd regret it." It was Adam. He twisted her wrists and flung her into his car. He grabbed the syringe and plunged it into her arm as she fought with all her might.

He drove to his apartment on the out skirts of town and flung her over his shoulder still passed out. When he reached his bedroom he put her on the bed and started to remove her clothes.

When she was naked he admired her beautiful body marvelling over her creamy mounds thinking he would enjoy teasing them painfully, making her scream and begging him to stop. He tied her wrists to the bed while she was on her side and lay next to her drifting into sleep.

Katie awoke the next morning trying to remember what happened. She remembered immediately when she saw the cocky bastard Adam lying next to her.

He was still asleep on his side and Katie had an idea. Her hands were tied but her feet where free so she kicked back connecting with his groin.

Adam doubled over in pain while Katie shouted "That's what you get you freak when you kidnap me!" She wasn't even embarrassed she was naked because she found his pain a victory.

"You stupid little whore!" Adam slapped her ass hard and she withered and screamed trying to get away. He untied her hands wanting to feel her wriggle under his body.

The moment she was free he grabbed her wrists pulling them above her head. She wriggled but his body weight slowly stopped her.

"As the punishment for embarrassing me in front of everyone at the competition, you have the honour of being my slave."

She froze in fear but her mouth didn't stop. "'Honour'? Yeah right you aren't anything special. I bet your dick is the size of a chip."

His eyes were full of anger as he lowered his head and took her nipple in his mouth biting down, hard. She screamed in pain as he started to taste blood.

"Stop, please stop." He lifted his head and looked into her tear filled eyes.

"I love hearing you scream. I love even more hearing you beg. I expect though I will love hearing you scream my name in pleasure even more." He licked the crescent shaped marks around her breast wiping away the trace of blood as she cringed away.

He took the nipple in his mouth this time sucking on it delicately causing her to moan slightly. He chuckled and sucked harder.

He slipped his hand down to her pussy and slowly slid a finger into her well lubricated hole. "Someone likes this."

"Don't, please. Don't." He then realised why she was struggling so madly, she was a virgin.

He withdrew the finger looking at her bright red face in confusion. "How have you not had sex yet?"

"I don't go jumping into bed with anyone. I wanted to wait until I got a boyfriend." She turned her head trying to get away from his eyes but he grasped her chin and pulled her head back into its former position.

"Why haven't you got a boyfriend, bitch?" she didn't answer so he slapped her across the face making her wince. She didn't answer again so he hit her again. "I will keep hitting you until you answer me slave." He hit her 3 more times and she cracked.

"No one ever liked me or asked me out so I didn't bother because I'm not pretty or sexy or anything a man wants." Tears welled up in her eyes after realising how she felt.

Adam was shocked she thought this and the fact no one had ever asked her out. "Well you are everything I want. Beautiful, interesting, sexy and amusing to watch squirm. Obviously no other man is smart enough to see those things in you"

She was shocked by what he had said and even more surprised when he climbed off her. "So you're not going to rape me? Can I go home, please?"

He laughed. "I'm not going to rape you now. In fact I'm not going to rape you. I want you to be willing its more fun like that. And I think you know the answer to the second question."

She slumped back onto the bed covering herself with the sheet.

He walked into the ensuite bathroom knowing she wouldn't try to escape and in the off chance she did he had locked every door.

He showered thinking about what he had just said to her. She was everything he wanted but she wasn't at the same time.

She had embarrassed him, and she didn't want to be with him. But she was sexy, clever, strong-willed and was a virgin.

When he returned he saw she had dressed in her skinny jeans but one of his t-shirts that drowned her but made her look incredibly sexy.

She was wiping off her eyeliner that had smeared across her face with her vest top. She wore heavy eye liner and mascara which brought out her eyes but she didn't wear any foundation or blusher showing off her childish freckles and rosy cheeks.

Katie turned to see her capture with only a towel around his waist showing his defined muscles that she knew could easily dominate her.

His hair was fairly long for a boy of his age with a sweep across fringe, it was blonde but because it was wet it had turned to a dark brown.

They both stood staring at each other his eyes full of desire but her desire was masked with anger.

Adam broke the silence in a stern voice,"What do you think you are doing getting dressed? I didn't tell you to."

She turned her body folding her arms in an act of defiance. "I wanted to get dressed so I did. I borrowed one of your t-shirts because mine is dirty from you kidnapping me."

He took one step forward knowing she would defy what he wanted so he was ready to force her. "Well I don't want you dressed. I like to look at my property so undress. Now."

"No. I am not your property." She said it just as sternly as him.

"You sound like a child being defiant to her parents. But you are being a slave who is defying her master's wishes. UN..... Dress......now."

"No." He grabbed her by the hem of the t-shirt pulling her towards him. She didn't scream but did slap his hands.

Once she was in front of him he wrapped his arm around her waist locking her body next to his. He then used his other hand to yank the t-shirt over her head revealing her breasts without a bra.

She moaned in pain as he pinched the skin of her waist and flipped her round so she wasn't facing him.

"You will do as I tell you to do first time. You will be punished for defying me so expect you to behave otherwise your punishment will be more severe." He bit her neck hard enough to make her moan in pain again but not enough to leave a mark.

He flung her onto the bed but she was quick and turned so was on her back and kicked him in the chest. He was not ready for it and fell backwards banging his head on the wall.

He rubbed his head and shouted "Why cant you except me dominating you?! Why do you insist on making it hard for the both of us?!"

"What women would except a man forcing her to be naked and locked in his apartment?!" she shouted back.

He thought about what she said but he knew she was the submitting kind. He loved her defiance but hated the pain he had to deal with from it. He had a sudden idea.

He got up and stood with his arms crossed. "You can earn to be clothed. You can wear the t-shirt but not the jeans. Of course you will be punished first."

He lunged at her and removed her jeans. He then laid her over his knee while she was still fighting madly. He then smacked her hard on the arse. She screamed in pain.

"This is what you get when you are defiant and attack me. Learn to behave and not act like a bitch."

He smacked her again 19 times leaving her with a bright red bum.

He then rolled her off his knee and stood in front of her again. "Do you want to earn the t-shirt?"

She looked at him with hard eyes and said through her teeth "Fine."

He then removed his towel from around his waist revealing his large cock. It was at least 7.5 inches when it was soft. "It's a bit bigger than a chip isn't it. Now suck it."

Katie looked at him shocked at what he wanted her to do. "You want clothes don't you?"

Katie thought at least he wouldn't be able to stare at her all day now. She slowly knelt in front of him and took his cock in her hand.

She licked the tip and put the head in her mouth slowly pumping up and down.

Adam moaned when she had half of him in her mouth but she withdrew it.

"I can't."

"You can and you will now. Finish what you started; you can't leave me hard and horny." She looked at his cock and it was now 9 inches in length.

She put him back in her mouth swirly her tongue around it. When she got half way again and was about to withdraw Adam seized the back of her head stopping her from withdrawing but not hurting her.

"Try to get as much in as possible." She realised she wasn't able to move with his hand there so she carried on down his shaft until it was touching the back of her throat.

He released the back of her head then not wanting to hurt her.

Katie carried on to that same point swirling her tongue around the head.

Adam grunted and then came violently into her mouth. "Swallow it." The tone of his voice showed no compromise so she swallowed and then licked her lips for good measure.

Adam looked down at her face. He pulled on her shoulders pulling her to her feet, and then kissed her. It was a rough kiss but a passionate one.

Katie stood still until he moved his mouth to her earlobe and he bit down gently sending shivers down her spine.

He stepped and said "You pleased me so you can wear the t-shirt. Don't think this means I won't touch you when I want because I will. I have to go out so watch TV have a shower whatever you want to do." He kissed her cheek and started to move to the door.

"The whole 'whatever I want' statement is stupid. I can't do what I want. I want to go home."

Adam sighed then left the room.

He returned about two hours later and to Katie's horror covered in blood with a swollen eye. She hated him but didn't want him getting hurt like that.

"Shit are you ok?" she asked nervously running to the bathroom and picking up the damp flannel to clean his face.

As she stood in front of him dabbing at his cuts he answered "I'm fine. Some fools picked a fight with me."

"Is there anything I can do?"

Adam saw an opening to do what he had planned the first night. "Well, seeing as you asked there is something."

"What?"

"I want to change the whole virgin thing."

Katie stepped back looking at him shocked at his request. "No."

Adam followed her step back and pulled her into him squeezing her ass in his hand. "Tough, when I'm angry I like to fuck little girls just like you."

He pushed her onto the bed, pulling of his top and jeans and lying next to her. He pulled her so she was lying on her side as well facing him. He leaned forward and kissed her gently. She couldn't resist putting her arm around his neck pulling him closer.

Katie broke the kiss and said "Promise me something."

"Anything."

"Wait, why are you saying to the girl you kidnapped you will promise her anything."

"Like I said you are everything I want. I liked you when I met you however twisted the meeting was. I was only a dick kidnapping you so that I could end up telling you this but even then I found it too difficult."

"Ok then. Well promise me after this I can go home."

"Only if you promise me you will come back."

"Promise."

"Then I promise."

They kissed again, Katie rolling onto her back.

Adam lowered his head to her breast sucking on the nub while running his hand up and down her waist. She moaned arching her body for more.

He kissed down her body until he reached her clit. "I bet no one has done this to you before."

"Like I said I don't just jump into bed with anyone."

"Yeah only people who kidnap you." Adam said jokingly.

"Shut up." Katie hit him on the head lightly which he retaliated to be sucking on her clit, hard.

Katie moaned deeply arching her back pulling his head closer in. he licked from her clit to her pussy hole which was wet with her juices. He lapped them up until he felt her shake with orgasm.

Adam decided she was ready and pulled his body up again and kissed her. He pulled his boxers aside and dangled the head of his erect member at the opening of her pussy.

"The pain will pass, I promise."

He plunged slowly into her as she threw her head back. He reached her hyphen and pushed. It broke instantly and he entered deeper in.

Katie lifted her hips to give him better access. She moaned "deeper Adam. I'm coming again."

Adam felt ripples around his cock as she came. He knew he was close she increased the pace nudging on her cervix. She came again screaming his name which pushed him over the edge.

Adam collapsed next to her. "I knew I would love hearing you scream my name."

She laughed and rolled over until she was tucked next to him. He looked at her and said "I think I'm falling in love with you."

She smiled and said "I know I'm in love with you."