Karen & Alexa Ch. 01

Story Info
Our sisters head to Quebec City to meet the Blackwells.
16.7k words
4.71
31.9k
76
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters are 18 years of age or older while actively engaging in sexual activity. This story is an offshoot of my running story, Mike & Karen. While not completely necessary, being familiar with that story (and Alex & Alexa) will no doubt help mightily. Reviews are welcome; flames will be snickered at and deleted with extreme prejudice by my webmaster. Enjoy!

***

Chapter I -- Getting It Out of the Way

Dawn heralded a pleasantly warm morning, unusual for mid-October, but nobody was objecting. Perhaps it might even make the week ahead more bearable for all involved. Nobody was looking forward to it, but the necessity of the situation trumped all other considerations.

"I'm sorry I can't come with you," Alex said as he carried the luggage through the house for his wife, who walked alongside him, gazing at him adoringly. She had two suitcases to take with her, in addition to her personal bag.

"It's okay, my love," replied Alexa, genuinely unhappy that they'd be parted. "But it'll good to spend some time with just Kar; we're still getting in the habit of doing sister things together, you know?"

"You'll need one another after dealing with the Blackwells for more than an hour," chuckled the young man. "Trust me on this; I've met them and they make me want to drink, especially Uncle Rod and his snot-nosed son Rip."

Alexa smirked: "His nickname is Rip?"

"No, that's his real name. Ripley, actually," Mike replied, walking just behind alongside Karen and towering over everyone else. "Alex keeps 'mistakenly' calling him Shred any time they meet. I thought Rip was going to take a swing at him last time, he got so angry."

"Alex can handle himself," Alexa said rather proudly, squeezing his arm. "He's my staunch defender and valiant knight."

"Who isn't gonna be there to defend you," Alex said almost apologetically. "Just follow mom's lead on how to deal with them. They're all intimidated by her, same as they're scared to death of dad."

"Well, now I can hardly wait," Alexa mused, her eyes glinting with mischief. "So how long is the flight?"

"Just under two hours," Karen stated as they all convened behind the largest vehicle in the driveway. "We're not due until the day after tomorrow anyway, so that'll give us a chance to check into the Frontenac and enjoy Quebec City before linking up with our beloved family."

"Your enthusiasm is showing, Kar," Alexa giggled, knowing that her older sister was not actually looking forward to this affair at all. Not only were the Blackwells meeting Alexa for the first time in nearly twenty years, but there were matters of inheritance and the will left behind by Jonathon, their father and the patriarch of the family, to be discussed. It might prove tiresome.

"Let's just get it over with," Karen sighed. "Spending time with you is about the only part of this I'm going to enjoy."

They got into the SUV, with Mike driving. Alex and Alexa sat in the back, with her snuggling into him, kissing his hand and whispering about how much she'd miss him. Within an hour, they'd arrived at the airport, where Freja and Jeanie were already waiting to say their farewells. Karen and Alexa checked their luggage and then said goodbye to their husbands and friends. Freja and Jeanie gave the sisters rather involved (and decidedly wet) kisses promising to take good care of Mike and Alex while Karen and Alexa were gone. Karen hugged Alex, while Alexa tried to hug Mike, which looked like a Barbie doll trying to hug the Hulk. They switched partners and Alex kissed his aunt lovingly, telling her to enjoy herself. Mike and Karen were similarly lost in one another, even more so, perhaps.

"What will I do without you?" Karen asked, hugging herself to her giant husband, snuggling as close as she could, as if memorizing what he felt like.

"I was just wondering that myself," Mike replied, caressing her shining, bronze hair. "Don't worry, you've got this. You hold all the aces, Gordon."

"Maybe," she murmured, nuzzling against him. "Doesn't make being without you any easier."

"All the more reason to wrap them up in a tight bow and get your cute little behind back here," Mike said, smiling. "I'll be counting the minutes. You know how hard this'll be for me."

A few steps away, Alexa took Alex's hands in hers and held them to her heart, looking deep into her husband's eyes.

"Just remember, Alex," she whispered against his lips. "Go and visit Freja and Jeanie at least once for me while I'm gone. They'll take good care of you."

"More like tear my clothes off and ravage me, I imagine."

"I'm counting on it," Alexa agreed, smiling. "And it's okay, I mean that."

"Still baffles me ..." Alex sighed.

"We've talked about this," she cooed, caressing his cheek. "How many concubines did Shi Hu have?"

"Over ten thousand." Alex muttered.

"But only one wife, who held his heart," she said quietly. "And guess who's lucky enough to be that wife? Go, enjoy yourself with Flopsy and Mopsy, they'll appreciate it too."

She kissed him again before finally letting go. The sisters waved and headed into the waiting area, turning around one more time to look at the people they loved before they were gone from view. Alexa sighed as she looked at her older sister, who was just staring at the tinted glass wall separating her from everything she held dear.

"Well," Alexa sighed, smiling forlornly at Karen and holding out her hand. "Shall we?"

Karen nodded and took her hand. If this week was going to be Hell, they'd face it together.

***

They sat side-by-side on the small but well-appointed charter jet, having just lifted off. Alexa, who had the window seat, was gazing down as the ground receded beneath them.

"How often have you flown over the years?" Karen asked, reaching over and giving her little sister's hand a gentle squeeze.

The blonde girl smiled at her and considered. "Not too terribly often, I think. To be honest, getting around the EU by car was as easy as anything. Whatever time you saved with flying was usually squandered waiting in the destination airports. I mean, if I were going from Stockholm to Rome, then yeah, I'd fly. But mostly it was cars. Even if we were heading to the UK, we'd mostly just take the ferry across the channel."

Karen smiled as she thought about it. "And it takes two days just to cross Ontario by car, never mind the Prairies or over the mountains to the west coast."

"Alex says the Prairies are really boring to cross," Alexa said. "You can watch your dog run away for three days in Saskatchewan, according to him."

"Alex's patience for crossing the Prairies is low, even for a DeBourne," Karen agreed. "I think there's a serenity to it, but he also probably objects to Michael and I singing with the radio the entire way. Hence, I keep him well-stocked with batteries for his handheld gaming systems. Everyone wins."

Alexa giggled and brought Karen's hand up to her lips, giving it a kiss. "Thanks for doing this with me, Kar. I know you'd rather stuff razor-weasels down your panties than deal with certain branches of our family."

"The price one pays for impeccable breeding, I guess," Karen sighed. "I'll weather this storm if it means I get to spend time with you, Alli. We haven't had nearly enough time together since you arrived, just the two of us."

"I know," Alexa agreed. "Alex is my world, but there's still so much about me I have to discover."

Karen smiled and gently turned Alexa's face by the cheek, looking into her eyes. "And who better than your big sister to show you the ropes, right?"

Alexa nodded readily and the both leaned in to give one another a light kiss on the lips. Alexa sighed happily and then rested her head on Karen's shoulder, shutting her eyes. Karen closed hers and they let the world slip away as they rested, waiting for their lives together to unfold.

***

The flight had been quick and efficient, getting them to Quebec City on time and with no hassle. They each sent their husbands a text, letting them know they'd arrived and all was well. Alexa, of course, had about thirty pictures to send to Alex once they were off the plane. A limousine took them to the Chateau Frontenac, the hotel where they would be staying. Towering over the city, it was a magnificent edifice, and Alexa was thrilled to be staying there. They were escorted up to their suite, which Alexa gaped at once they were inside.

"It's beautiful," she breathed, looking around in wonder. "But ... is it necessary?"

"Only because we're dealing with the Blackwells," Karen said dryly, as she tipped the bellhops for their assistance and shooed them out. One of them could not stop looking at the two gorgeous sisters. "They would be scandalized if we visited without staying in the very best accommodations. Such an affront to their status is unthinkable."

"But it must be insanely expensive."

"Michael and I are well-off enough as is, but this is all going into the Blackwell expense accounts, which are rather obscene by any standards," Karen remarked, her hands on her hips as she looked around, nodding. "Pretty much how I remember it."

"You've stayed in this suite before?"

"Michael and I always do, when we're visiting the Quebec Blackwells. If Alex is with us, we give him his own suite so that he has his own bed."

"Oh, there's only one bed?" Alexa asked.

"One massive king-size bed," Karen confirmed. "Does that bother you?"

"Not one bit," Alexa said readily, opening the curtain wide and gazing out over the city. "I'm just surprised, since this suite is big enough to fit a rugby team in. Nope, I'm perfectly happy sharing a bed with my sexy big sissy!"

"Glad to hear it, so let's unpack and then decide what we're going to do with the rest of our day," Karen announced as she brought her luggage into the sprawling bedroom. Alexa whistled as she looked around. "Do you need a nap after the flight?"

"Oh, no, I'm too excited to be sleepy," Alexa answered, seemingly positively giddy now that she was adjusting. "So, we've got a living room, a dining room, this huge bedroom ..."

"Check out the master bathroom," Karen suggested, smiling.

"There's a shower and -- oh, of course there's a whirlpool tub!" Alexa laughed from the bathroom. "When does this family ever not have access to a jacuzzi? God, look at all the marble in here! You could rebuild Imperial Rome with the materials from this one bathroom!"

"I don't know that I'd go that far, but it's enough to keep the Blackwells off my back when I visit," Karen agreed, joining her younger sister in the bathroom. "So, these are our digs for the next few days. Think you'll adapt?"

"Oh, I'm certain I'll find a way," Alexa giggled. "And I am a bit of a slut for jacuzzis."

"Well, you come by that honestly enough. God knows, I am too."

Having taken the tour, Alexa now joined her sister in unpacking, putting all of her clothes and other items in one of the ornate dressers provided.

"What did you bring?" Karen asked casually as she finished putting some underthings away.

"What do you mean?"

Karen turned and leaned against the dresser, smirking at her sister's back. "I mean, you're going for a week without your husband. What did you bring with you to compensate?"

Alexa paused and turned around to look at Karen, blushing. "I ... just a little buzzing egg and a rabbit," she admitted. "I dunno what I was thinking, it probably won't be enough, but I was also thinking of you, and trying to not weird you out."

Karen shook her head and walked over to her younger sister, smiling. "Show me."

Alexa blushed again, but pulled the two items out of the bottom of her small suitcase. The vibrating egg was simple enough, silver in colour. The vibrator she'd brought was a bright pink, and indeed had rabbit ears for extra stimulus. Karen took the vibrator without hesitation and examined it.

"This is pathetic. You're a Gordon woman, Alli, you have needs," the older sister chided. "And very strong ones at that. It's nothing to be embarrassed by or apologize about, not around me, in any event."

"I'm actually glad to hear it," Alexa sighed, relieved.

"As for those very needs, the rule is simple: Don't ... hold ... back!" Karen continued, emphasizing the last three words by tapping the tip of the vibrator against Alexa's forehead and making her giggle. They were standing very close to one another, and they both felt warm, given the intimate nature of their conversation.

"So, what did you bring, then?" Alexa asked, smirking. "I showed you mine, now show me yours."

"I didn't bring anything with me," Karen said, shrugging. "Didn't feel like explaining if there was a random baggage search."

"Well, that's hardly fair." Alexa protested.

"Don't worry," Karen assured her. "I'd say keep your panties on, if I were convinced you were actually wearing any. I happen to know an excellent blue shop not far from here, and I intend to buy myself some goodies shortly."

"Oh," Alexa said, deflating. "D'you think they'll have anything I'd like?"

Karen smirked and winked. "You might as well just throw these two little junkers in the trash now."

"I can hardly wait!" Alexa giggled, tossing them aside and giving Karen a big hug.

***

"Now that was my type of shopping spree," Alexa announced gaily as she walked down the street alongside her sister. They were both carrying several elegant but unbranded bags, containing everything they'd bought at the store Karen had indicated. "Alex is gonna die when he sees the lingerie."

"It looked amazing on you, no question." Karen agreed readily. They had modeled slinky and downright scandalous outfits for one another in the private viewing area at the back of the store, enjoying themselves immensely. Alexa had teased Karen by wiggling around and giving her a brief lap dance. They also each bought several toys that suited their individual tastes. Not surprisingly, their purchases were quite similar, even if it remained unremarked.

It was still warm enough out that Alexa was wearing a loose and breezy sundress, one with a short skirt that barely came over her thighs, and a top that enhanced her already glorious bust. Everyone gaped in appreciation as she walked by, whether they were attracted to girls or not.

Karen was wearing stylish, hip-hugging jeans, along with a light cashmere button-up sweater that revealed her toned midriff and leaving the top buttons open to show off her magnificent cleavage in a frilly black bra. She wore sexy leather pumps, while Alexa walked in sandals. The sisters turned heads wherever they went.

"Do you have any nice dresses with you?" Karen asked as they walked. "I thought we'd go some place fancy for dinner, before dealing with our family puts us off our feed."

"I do indeed, since everything I've been told about the men indicates they like to be seen buying expensive dinners, and I should no doubt dress the part," Alexa answered readily. "But dinner with just you sounds wonderful."

"Perfect. We'll have dinner and then maybe find a club for some dancing and drinks. We might as well enjoy ourselves while we're here, right?"

"It's almost like I'm dating my big sissy!" Alexa laughed delightedly. "I'd better do my best!"

They arrived back at the hotel and returned to their suite. They were barely through the door and had dropped their bags before Karen began undressing.

"One more thing," she announced as she pulled off her sweater. "This suite is officially a clothes-free zone, unless we have company."

"Wow, like I'll complain about that," Alexa said, twirling for effect while pulling her sundress off. As predicted, she was not wearing a bra, and the ridiculous strip of black fabric that rested snugly against her pussy barely counted as a thong. She stripped out of that readily and tossed it aside. "All done!"

Karen smiled and shook her head as she shimmied out of her jeans, now only wearing her matching black bra and panties. "Record time, even for a Gordon woman. I'm glad we're so much alike."

"That makes two of us," Alexa agreed in a sultry voice as she slinked over behind her older sister, reaching around and deftly undoing her front-clasping bra, letting her magnificent breasts free of their confines. "In so many important ways, our bodies are mirrors of one another."

"I think you're right," Karen purred, leaning back into Alexa, who was hugging her from behind now, her hands caressing the auburn-haired woman's toned stomach. "I don't really know what mom looked like recently, but I think I can say with confidence that with constant maintenance, you can still have this body in twenty-five years."

"God, that would be so amazing," Alexa breathed, her hands now gliding up and cupping Karen's breasts while hers pressed into Karen's back. Karen smirked and ran her hand down Alexa's side, caressing her thigh. "Mom was still pretty, but sorta solidly built her last ten years. She didn't exercise, so it's good to see an alternative. I was getting worried."

Karen giggled and assured her younger sister that she had nothing to worry about, as long as she was diligent. Exercise, occasional good eating and lots of vigorous sex was the key to staying beautiful.

"There's a life philosophy I can get behind," Alexa sighed as she knelt and hooked her fingers into Karen's panties and pulled them down slowly, kissing one of her pert cheeks as she did so. She then stood and tossed the garment aside, while Karen turned around, now naked as her sister. They stood silently, looking at one another, bodies mere inches apart. Alexa blushed slightly while Karen smiled and winked.

"You're so cute when you're turned on and embarrassed," she mused as she pulled her sister into a close hug. Alexa shivered but returned the hug readily, their breasts squashing together, tummies and hips meeting while their hands came to rest on one another's backs. "This is exactly the sister time we needed, you and I."

Alexa bit her lip as she looked into her sister's eyes. "I ... I'm really glad, Kar. This is so wonderful."

Karen now put her hands gently on her sister's cheeks, her thumbs stroking the silken skin. "I see it in you all the time now, your unconditional love for Alex."

"That's ... that's not a bad thing, is it?" Alexa asked, her voice carrying a note of concern.

"No," Karen answered, smiling. "It means this is going to be a great trip, baby sister."

She gently eased their faces close and kissed Alexa, sweetly and lovingly. Alexa almost whimpered and shivered but returned the kiss without hesitation. The sisters stood in the middle of the hotel living room, kissing one another lovingly. In a life of uncertainties, moments like this were a gift to not be ignored.

***

Their dinner had been one of elegance and enjoyable serenity. In one of the city's finest restaurants, the sisters now sat over their desserts and coffee, talking casually and just enjoying each other's company. They'd had several glasses of champagne over dinner, reaching the giggly stage as they sat in a corner, away from most eyes.

"You look so beautiful tonight," Alexa sighed, tracing a fingernail over the back of Karen's hand, which was encased in a lacy black glove that went up to her bicep. Karen's dress was also black, the skirt hugging her legs to mid-thigh and the top encasing her breasts while displaying a regal amount of cleavage. "These are the kinds of dates with girls I dream about."

"I've seen the videos of your first date with Jeanie; it wasn't exactly like this," Karen replied, smiling and turning her hand over to squeeze Alexa's. She loved how her younger sister looked in the royal blue cocktail dress she was wearing, which fit her so elegantly but snugly, her body a work of art.