Karen and Andi's Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of this first day wearing female underwear Andrew found the bra was actually a help as the soft padding saved the shirt chafing his nipples. He was still very conscious though of bending over in case his trousers moved to reveal the top of the pink lacy panties he had found himself wearing. One of the office women even commented that his hair smelt lovely. He made some lame excuse of using his wife's shampoo as his shower gel had run out. She seemed to accept this but Andrew was sure he heard them giggling as he went passed the office later.

When he got home Karen aging said "Sissyslut" and Andrew became her new best friend Andi. To reinforce this Andi was persuaded to put on a chastity device which after some adjustments was locked in place and her panties pulled back up. Karen and Andi then spent a lovely evening internet shopping for some new dresses, skirts, blouses etc for Andi's new wardrobe. They set this up in the spare room for now leaving Andrew's clothes where they were. They did however throw out all of his boxer shorts so it was panties only from now on.

Whilst they were on the computer Karen got Andi to sign up for some sissy sites. She then made him up with her make up and took his photo which she used as his avatar. She then left Andi conversing with her new sissy friends. Karen had to drag Andi away from the computer at midnight so she could get some sleep.

Andrew spent another day at work listening to more giggles and was sure he heard one of the women insist he had had his eyebrows plucked and shaped. This went on for another 6 weeks and Andrew was pleased he would be retiring in another month. During this month he found he had built up quite a wardrobe of women's clothes and his own set of make up. He had no memory but had in fact spent most of his lunch breaks shopping round town for these very un-male items. He had even bought some large size shoes from a specialist website.

It was Karen's birthday and following tradition Andrew had booked them a table at their favourite Italian. Andrew was unaware but he would not be going Andy would. As soon as he arrived home Karen said "Sissyslut ". Andi was showered, hair done, make up on and dressed in a tight pink mini dress, pale pink stockings and her new heels. Karen drove as she was not sure Andi would be able to manage a car in heels. They sat at their usual table and the owner came over to wish his favourite customer a happy birthday. He asked where Andrew was. Karen not yet being ready to reveal Andi for who she was came up with the tale that this was Andrew's sister who had dropped by unexpectedly. Andrew had kindly given up his seat so she could come with Karen as they knew how busy the restaurant got and extra seats were nigh on impossible to get at short notice. The owner then spent the night flirting outrageously with them both.

So that was Andi's first public outing. Karen got the owner to take a few pictures of them on her phone to record the event. Karen also took a few of the owner with his arm round Andi. Priceless she thought.

They eventually got home and Karen told Andi she had a treat for her. It turned out to be a first size lockable butt plug. Andi was tipsy from the glasses of wine and dropped her panties bent over the bed and had it inserted before she knew what was really happening.

Andrew certainly knew the next day. Karen then showed him the pictures from the restaurant and explained as he had clearly forgotten that he had revealed his inner most desire had been to dress as Karen's girlfriend and she had gone along with it. Why did he think he had been wearing bars and panties to work? He had better hurry up or he would be late. She made sure he was dressed and they were both out the house before he could argue any further. Andrew spent a very uncomfortable day around work. The plug made it uncomfortable to sit down but he dare not walk around as it made him mince and wiggle his ass.

As time went on Karen spent every evening and weekends with Andi and Andrew appeared less and less. Then Andrew came to his retirement day.

The day before Karen had a message from Jo-Anne asking if she could get in her wedding dress yet. When Karen said that yes the diet and gym classes had slimmed her down and it fit perfectly again. Jo- Anne told her to put on the white lacy wedding lingerie - corset, garter belt, lace top stockings and thong. She was then to leave her front door unlocked and go up and lie on her marital bed as it was time she met her Mistress in person.

Karen had a bath, shaved her legs and pussy, lotioned herself all over. Did her make up perfectly. Karen walked to her wardrobe and took out her wedding dress. The memories of her big day when she had committed to Andrew came flooding back at the touch of the white silken material. She then got dressed like a bride fastening the white corset around her upper body, .Then the white stockings were drawn carefully up each leg. Fastening them to the garter straps before lying back on the bed as ordered. Her heart was in her mouth as she lay there listening to every car that went past. The thought of surrendering herself to someone other then her husband. Then she heard a car pull onto her drive. The car door open and slammed shut. Heeled shoes walked up her path. Then she heard her front door opening and footsteps up the stairs. Her excitement was at fever pitch by this point. The bedroom door opened and in stepped Mistress Jo-Anne. She had her long hair tied back in a severe pony tail and was what could only be described a leather corset, mini skirt, black stockings and thigh high stiletto boots. She was the dream image of a dominatrix. Her first move was to secure Karen's wrist and ankles to the bedposts and then used a gag with a dildo attachment o silence Karen. Karen was then subjected to an orgy of lesbian sexual activity. Her pussy was licked, her clit sucked up. She screamed in orgasm. It did not stop there as Mistress Jo-Anne then used all manner of rubber and glass dildos to fuck Karen with. She rode Karen's face using the dildo on the gag. Her juices flowed, soaking Karen. Jo- anne then removed the gag and let Karen watch as she fastened on a huge black strap on dildo.

"Now my lesbian virgin slut I am going to consummate our wedding by fucking your ass."

Before Karen could reply her legs were lifted over her head and her ass was penetrated. She screamed at first in pain then in absolute ecstasy as her lesbian virginity was taken by Mistress Jo-Anne.

It was at this point unheard by Karen that Andrew walked in.

"What the fu..."

Was all he got out before Jo-Anne shouted "Sissy Slut?"

Andi dropped to her knees and Karen watch as Jo -Anne received a blow job from Andi.

Once Jo-Anne was satisfied she got Andi to sit by Karen on the bed.

"Now my two new pets you have a choice. You can remain here and continue your mundane lives or you can come with me to my estate in Sweden where you will live as my slaves. I will not treat you cruelly but will expect total compliance at all times."

Karen looked at Andi and said "Pink". I want the real person to accept this not the hypnotised one. The whole scenario was then outlined to Andrew. He was shown the photos and video footage from the security cameras of his various shopping trips and the recent bedroom scene. He broke down in tears and could only accept his fate was now to become Andi the sissy slave. Karen hugged him gave him a kiss and said, "Thank you my sweet husband .I love you so much and I'm sure this is the right thing for us. Do you want to return to being Andi?"

Andrew nodded his head and the last thing he remembered as Andrew were the words "Sissyslut".

His former work colleagues were left speechless when Andi tuned up for the retirement party .The men could only stare at the sex bomb and the women were all jealous.

Then next hard part was contacting Lizzie and Paige. To their surprise Karen and Andi received full acceptance from their daughters who it turned out were both bi and had their own girlfriends many of whom had crushes on Karen.

So Karen and Andi head off to Sweden for their new lives.

12