Karen & Cathy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quimmaster
quimmaster
1,609 Followers

I resumed beating the women on the ass and thighs. They screamed and moaned as the lash made them do a sensual and sexual dance. Both watched in horror and fascination as their breasts were pushed and pulled by their bindings. Laying the lash across the tops of their panting breasts, both girls looked at each other with fear in their eyes. I raised the lash and brought it down across the tops of their huge tits. The pain of the stroke made them pull away from each other until their tortured nipples would move no further and brought them crashing back together as tit smashed against tit. I continued to lash at their tits until the tops of those massive orbs were a deep shade of red and their nipples were distended and raw.

I turned my attention back between my captives legs. As the lash crossed Karen's asscheeks the ends curled around her body and licked at her pussy and at Cathy's. Then I switched sides. The women continued to lurch and grind against each other as the lash kissed their most intimate flesh. I continued to stroke the lash between their open thighs until I was tired. Their bodies glistened with perspiration and cum oozed out of their pussies and onto their open thighs.

Putting the whip down, I picked up a bottle of lotion and gently began to apply it to the abused parts of their bodies. Their skin was so tender that the touch of my hands brought an immediate response. Their bodies continued to grind against each other but now it was in passion rather than in pain. Easing the strain on their arms, I removed their gags and the women stood breast to breast, their beautiful mams pressed firmly against each other. I released their nipple bindings and then untied the rope running between their thighs.

The rope remained wedged between Cathy's asscheeks and I released Karen from the spreader bar. I undid the leather strap around their waists and then retied it around Cathy's. Pulling the rope from between her asscheeks, I slid the loop around to her stomach and then pulled it back between her thighs and then up to the ring on her wrists. As I pulled on the end, the rope wedged tightly between her asscheeks again and pulled her arms back over her head and put a beautiful arch in her slender back. I eased the strain of her wrists on the wall pulley but kept her attached.

"Karen, I want you to caress and kiss Cathy from her mouth to her pussy. I want you to arouse her but I don't want her to cum. Do you understand?" I instructed her. Nodding, Karen kissed Cathy full on her lips, thrusting her tongue deep into Cathy's mouth. Her hands trailed gently over her friend's body, caressing her breasts and ass. Her lips moved across Cathy's reddened breasts, kissing and sucking on her chafed nipples. Kneeling in front of the bound woman, Karen nibbled on her thighs and tried to work around the coarse rope as it pulled tightly between her friend's sweet pussy lips. Karen grabbed Cathy's beaten asscheeks as her tongue licked at her swollen pussy lips. A deep moan emerged from Cathy's lips as Karen teased her clit. Cathy fought to keep her balance as her legs began to shake.

Deciding to help Karen out, I released the rope from between Cathy's thighs and Karen slid her tongue deep into her friend's seething pussy. Cathy was writhing in passion as she felt Karen's expert tongue caress her clit and tease her pussy. Karen could sense that Cathy was getting close to her climax and she shifted her attention to other pleasurable areas of her friend's love box. Cathy's body was shaking as she felt her climax about to envelope her and then have it taken away so abruptly. Karen again brought Cathy to the brink of a powerful orgasm and then backed off. Cathy was begging her to finish but Karen knew she'd better not. Again she brought her to the brink only to ease off. This was a torture worse than being whipped as Karen again and again brought her friend to the edge of orgasm and then left her shaking and frustrated.

I lifted Karen to her feet and pulled her into my arms. "You are the most amazing and talented lover I've ever seen - both obedient and talented," I said to her as my fingers caressed her asscheeks. I felt her grind her sweet pussy against me. I lay her down on the plush carpet and pressed my lips to her moist thighs. My lips closed around her erect clit and she moaned as a powerful climax overcame her body.

Karen came so easily. Her body just gave of itself. Her sweet nectar spilled out of her loins as I continued to lick and kiss her engorged pussy lips. I continued to suck on her clit as orgasm after orgasm rippled through her beautiful body. She had earned her pleasure and I was pleased to give it to her as Cathy stood above us, frustrated beyond belief.

Looking up at the bound beauty, I asked, "Are you frustrated?"

"Yes!" she screamed back at me. "Why won't you let me cum?" she cried.

"You will," I answered, "but when and how I decide. You don't control your body, I do."

"I'm starting to believe that," she said with a touch of sarcasm in her voice.

"Good, that's the first step," I replied.

I left Karen splayed out on the floor as I approached Cathy. Wrapping my arms around her trembling body, I pressed her to me as my tongue pushed between her lips. She practically melted in my arms.

"You are going to have the opportunity to seduce me and you will do everything you can think of to bring me pleasure. You will do anything I ask of you and you will not touch yourself in any way. Do you understand?" I instructed. Cathy nodded. I released her bonds and let her walk around a bit to get her circulation started. I watched her as I sat down on the large sofa.

"Kneel between my legs," I instructed and Cathy quickly obeyed. "You will caress my cock and balls with your breasts, your hands and most of all your lips and tongue," I added. Leaning forward on her knees, Cathy rested her beautiful breasts in my lap. She placed one hand around my shaft and cupped my balls in the other. As she massaged my balls with one hand, her other hand rubbed my cockhead over her firm tits and prodded her still tender nipples. She rolled her breasts over the hardness of my cock and then wedged my shaft between her firm tits. Her long fingernails teased my balls and thighs as she lowered her mouth to my cock.

Pressing her tongue into the slit in the tip of my cock, she closed her lips around the head and slowly swallowed as much of it as she could get into her mouth. Her hands and mouth formed a wonderful rhythm as she pleasured my cock. Cathy was able to create a fantastic suction with her lips as her tongue caressed my cockhead. I did not want to cum just yet, so I gave her no assistance. I did not move my body at all and made no effort to increase my own pleasure. I wanted her to do all the work.

Cathy sucked valiantly as she tried to bring me off. I let her continue for some time as I could see her frustration set in. She expected me to take hold of her head and pump my cock into her mouth until I shot my load. That's the way it usually happened when she wanted to make a man cum. It wasn't happening that way now. Looking up at me she asked, "Do you want me to continue?"

"Yes," I answered as I motioned to Karen to come to me. Cathy noticed this and was angered that I would show interest in another woman as she was trying to make me cum. She wanted to protest but knew better. As Karen approached the sofa, Cathy went back to sucking on my cock. At first her efforts were half-hearted but then it became a challenge and she redoubled her efforts. I turned my attention to Karen.

As she sucked on my cock and teased my balls with her fingers, Cathy watched as I lay my head back on the sofa and Karen straddled my face. She could see Karen's hips rotating as I sucked on the sweetness of her warm, wet pussy. It only took minutes before Karen's pussy flooded with cum and she let out a soft moan. Cathy was humiliated and angry. Karen eased her body off of my face and kissed me. "I've had enough for awhile," she said thankfully. Cathy heard it and was upset as she realized that she hadn't cum yet and Karen was getting all the pleasure while she was doing all the work.

"Stand up," I said to Cathy as she looked up at me, my cock still buried between her lips. She let my cock slip from between her lips and the lifted her body up. As she stood before me, Cathy looked like a goddess. Her body was just beautiful. Her head was erect and proud, her firm breasts out-thrust, her waist was slender and her stomach firm, she had flaring hips and long, tapered legs. I slid forward on the sofa.

"Straddle me," I instructed and Cathy placed her knee on the cushion and then taking hold of the back of the sofa, placed her other knee alongside of my other leg. Cathy looked down to see my ramrod pointing up at her neglected pussy as her beautiful tits hung inches from my face. "You may put me inside now but you may not touch yourself," I said as the young woman felt that she was about to be satisfied, after so many hours of frustration.

In an instant her fingers wrapped around my shaft as she guided her hips forward and slowly parted her engorged pussy lips with the tip of my shaft. As if to allow herself to enjoy every second of the experience, she very slowly lowered her body onto my shaft, feeling its hardness fill her aching love hole. She gasped aloud as she slowly impaled herself on my cock until her soft asscheeks touched my hips and my ramrod filled her pussy. She relished in the feeling of being filled as a flush came over her entire body.

"I will not help you in any way. You are going to have to do all the work and give of yourself, completely and unselfishly if you want me to cum inside you. That's the only way you will be able to cum," I said softly.

Cathy nodded that she understood and then grasping the back of the sofa lifted her hips until only the tip of my cockhead remained inside her body. Slowly, sensually she began to impale herself on my cock as I remained absolutely motionless on the sofa. Up and down her body went as she tried to make me respond to her fucking. Realizing that she was not getting a desired response, she began to squeeze my cock with her inner love-muscles. They were powerful muscles and gave me great pleasure as she shifted her rhythm and depth of penetration as she tried to make me respond. She had never experienced a situation like this. She was used to lovers ravishing her and enjoying the feeling of them giving her pleasure. I had changed all the rules. I wasn't helping her and she didn't know what to do. First she was angry and it showed not only in her face, but in the actions of her body. Then she was unsure and her movements changed and then she shifted tactics and instead of plunging onto my cock she just sat there and ground her hips against mine. It felt good but I could see the frustration in her face. I was going to say something but then decided not to.

After sitting still on my shaft for several minutes in the silence, I watched as Cathy's face changed. She looked at me and then wrapping her arms around my head kissed me deeply as she pressed her firm breasts against my chest. She pulled my head to her breasts as I felt her love-muscles begin to massage my shaft. Shifting her position slightly, she placed her feet on the sofa cushions and again, holding onto the sofa back, began to pump her sexually starved body up and down on my raging cock. I could see in her face, that the frustration of not cumming had been replaced by the realization that she had to give everything if she wanted me to cum and right now, nothing in the world was more important than making me cum inside her itching pussy.

Powerful muscles massaged my cock as her hips rose and plunged onto my shaft. Cathy was trying with everything she had to pleasure me and I moaned softly to encourage her. She tightened her grip on my cock and rolled her hips a little each time she filled her pussy with my cock. I could see that she was getting close to her orgasm and I was pleased to see that she was trying so valiantly. She was nearly exhausted but kept on squeezing my cock with her powerful inner muscles.

I could see she was at the very edge and as she descended onto my shaft her hips rolled and her clit brushed against my coarse pubic hair and she screamed as a powerful orgasm ripped through her magnificent body. Again she raised her body and plunged back down the length of my ramrod and another orgasm ripped through her loins. I could feel the flood of cum as it bathed my shaft and her muscles continued to grasp at my cock.

Reaching around her waist, I grabbed her body and standing up, filled her pussy completely as her thighs wrapped around my waist. I eased her over onto the sofa and began to pound into her trembling body. Cathy was lost in passion as her hips rose to meet every thrust of my cock and orgasm after orgasm rippled over her body.

Her powerful muscles continued to grasp my cock as I felt my load building. Cathy could sense how close I was and she locked her ankles around my waist and she thrust her pelvis forward as her muscles tightened around my cock. With one last violent thrust, I filled her as my cock exploded, spewing buckets of cum into her already seething pussy. As the force of my load sprayed against the inside of her body, Cathy's own body exploded as I felt her thighs tighten around me and her arms clutched at me and her nails raked across my back.

Buried deep in her loins, Cathy held me prisoner. She would not let me move for several minutes as her hips continued to gyrate around my cock. Finally, she eased her grip a bit and looking up at me smiled and then kissed me deeply and with great passion. It was the first time she'd ever climaxed during intercourse without also using her own fingers. Gently I began to stroke her panting breasts as I nibbled on her neck. I felt Cathy's fingernails gently stroke my neck and back as her legs eased their grip on my body. When she finally released me, I eased my spent tool out of her warm pussy. Cathy pulled herself up as I lay back, spent from our lovemaking and lowered her face to my cock. Expertly she sucked my shaft between her lips as if she were worshipping it. She licked and teased my cock until she had lapped up every bit of our combined cum. As she sucked on me, her own thighs were spread on the sofa cushion and Karen came over and kneeling on the floor began to kiss Cathy's thigh.

"Don't," Cathy gasped. "I don't think I could stand any more right now," We all laughed.

"Why don't we all take a tub?" I suggested and off we went though Cathy found it hard to keep her balance - she was weak from so much effort and good fucking.

As we slid into the tub I turned to Cathy. "Have you ever been taken from behind?" I asked.

"You mean in the ass?" she replied. I nodded. "No, I'm afraid it would hurt too much," she added.

Karen laughed. "That's what I thought. But I can tell you it's great once you've been properly introduced to it," she said.

"You're going to get a chance to offer me that beautiful ass of yours and I'm going to fill it fully," I said. Cathy did not look thrilled by the prospect but then again, she hadn't had an experience like today ever before. Karen looked at her friend and smiled reassuringly. Cathy thought for a moment and then decided to trust me with her body since I had demanded and then given so much pleasure. "Okay," she said softly with a smile.

"Good, then I also have a present for you later," I said.

To be continued...

Please vote and send on your comments.

Quimmaster

quimmaster
quimmaster
1,609 Followers
12