Karen & Kylie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RenzaJones
RenzaJones
54 Followers

Karen was just staring at her so Kylie stopped talking feeling awkward. Blushing she looked down afraid she had somehow made a fool of herself.

Karen waited for the woman to lift her head she couldn't believe what she had heard in the past five minutes. Of course she knew the bulk of the story because it had of been her life. What she couldn't believe was the coincidence of meeting Kylie.

When Kylie finally raised her head

Karen was still looking at her she seemed a little shocked.

"Do you know how many paintings I sold in my first show?"

Kylie shook her head. wishing she did know.

"Two"

The word was whispered almost inaudibly. Kylie wasn't sure if she had even heard the word or if she had merely read Karen's lips.

Karen looked her in the eye holding her gaze as she went on softly.

"You bought the first two paintings I ever sold."

Kylie couldn't believe it for the second time in ten minutes she was completely shocked.

Before she could say anything Jonathan was back with their water and asking if they were ready to order. Karen said that they were though Kylie hadn't really looked at the menu.

Karen ordered some sort of soup and bread combination so Kylie said she'd have the same. Had anyone questioned her on the specifics of what type of soup or bread it was she couldn't have answered if her life depended on it. She also ordered a Coke with her meal, she needed a stiff drink but she couldn't risk it knowing she was driving.

When the Waiter left the two woman simply stared at each other for a few moments each lost in her own thoughts. Karen was the first to speak

" After you realized who I was, after my work really became famous why didn't you say anything? You know those first paintings would predate any of my other works. They're probably worth a mint."

Kylie thought for a while before answering. "I didn't care about that. I still don't. I thought it was funny a kind of inside joke. Besides I told you, you inspired me. I wouldn't sell you out like that. I knew what you were doing. They had criticized you when you were a kid, an unknown. Then later you purposely made yourself unknown in the literal sense. Everyone wanted to know you but you stuck with being the nobody they'd made you out to be in the beginning. Besides that I appreciated the fuck you to the critics that had fucked you over."

Karen almost choked on the water she had been drinking. Kylie was genuinely angry over what had happened. She had accurately summed up what Karen had done, and in her anger shown Karen a glimpse of the woman she could be if she ditched her passive and submissive attitude. She reached over and linked her finger's with Kylie's on the tabletop.

Kylie began to fidget as Karen looked at her staring intently into her eyes then letting gaze sweep downward over her breasts before returning to her face. She could feel herself blushing as Karen bit her bottom lip for a moment and then ran her tongue along her top lip all while holding Kylie's gaze and putting gentle pressure on her hand.

Karen wanted to laugh out loud at the woman's expression. She could see her arousal reflected in those beautiful brown eyes. She would have laughed or at the very least smiled had she not been so surprised to feel Kylie's foot sliding up the inside of her calf. The caress sent shivers up her spine, and aroused her to no end.

Karen loved flirting and subtlety was in her opinion the best kind of foreplay.

After a few moments Karen excused herself saying she had left her in purse in the car. Kylie was a bit taken aback but she just shrugged as they released hands and Karen stood.

Kylie Watched her walk out liking the sway of her hips beneath her black skirt. She looked around noticing that she hadn't been the only one watching. She wasn't at all surprised. Karen was very beautiful. Her skin was light brown, and her straight startlingly jet black hair hung almost to her waist, her eyes were hazel, and when coupled with her small slightly upturned nose, her face would have looked almost girlish had her lips not been quite so full, and her cheekbones a bit less defined.

Kylie had been lost in thought but she noticed Karen's reentrance and was mesmerized by the way her breasts moved beneath her blouse as she walked. Obviously she had left her Jacket in the car. She was however carrying a small black handbag.

Smiling Karen took her seat and crossed her long legs swinging her foot slightly. Kylie looked at her leg and foot. She had never found feet or legs for that matter particularly sexy but Karen made her plain black leather stilettos look impossibly sexy. The shoe was unremarkable a simple heel with a pointed toe and single ankle strap but as Karen swung her foot Kylie had the craziest urge to fall on her knees and kiss the woman's feet.

More than that she wanted to run her tongue from Karen's nylon clad ankle to her thigh. Her legs seemed to shimmer beneath the seer black stockings. Kylie began to wonder if Karen wore pantyhose or if like herself she wore stockings.

Karen was still smiling as she watched Kylie watching her legs. Plenty of woman had a thing for her legs. She played it up in a reserved kind way, getting shoes that were sexy without seeming like a blatant invite or oiling her legs whether she went bare or in ultra sheer stockings. A simple coat of baby oil made her legs impossibly soft and shiny. Making them gleam in the light. After more than a minute Kylie looked up embarrassed to find Karen watching her intently.

"Caught you."

Kylie opened her mouth to say something but Karen made the universal signal for silence by placing her index finger to her lips, winking as she did so.

"I don't need an explanation. I'm flattered."

She proceed to open her purse and extract something that Kylie couldn't really see. Then without a word she reached over to hand the item to her. Kylie extended her hand to accept the item and upon realizing what it was she yanked her hand beneath the table and blushed furiously. She had blushed more today than ever before.

Karen was glad Kylie's complexion wasn't any darker simply because she liked seeing the blush suffuse her cinnamon colored face.

Kylie ran her fingers over the lacey bit of black fabric in her lap. Karen had just handed her a tiny pair of thong underwear. The crotch was noticeably wet.

Karen giggled at the look on Kylie's face. She had gone to the car and masturbated. She got off very quickly. Her panties had been soaked with her juices when she'd gotten to the car. She really had left her purse in the car accidentally and although she could have put her tab she had wanted to come out for a little relief. Inside her car she had spread her legs and stroked herself lightly through the fabric of he underwear. She was wearing stockings without garters as these particular ones had elastic around the top.

Even the light stroking had her moaning like a two-dollar hooker. She had slipped her fingers under the waistband and rubbed her clit. In less than a minutes she was spent. Removing the panties she'd used them to clean herself up and slipped them in her purse before reentering the restaurant.

Kylie left the underwear on her lap and with her eyes fixed on Karen's she lifted her hand to her lips pressing her fingertips to her lips she blew a kiss.

Karen raised her eyebrow and to her surprise Kylie mimicked her expression.

"Hungry"

"Not at all"

A few moments later when the waiter returned with their food Karen gave him a credit card and told him to settle the bill and pack up the food to go. He turned without question and when he returned a few moments later the two woman all but ran from the restaurant. Karen nearly forgot her credit card in her haste.

They had only been in the restaurant for forty minutes though it felt like she had been waiting hours. Karen hoped that she didn't get pulled over she knew she was speeding and she was glad she hadn't gotten anything to drink. She kept her eyes on the rearview mirror to make sure she didn't lose Kylie but she saw that the woman's white BMW was right on her bumper. They made the ten-minute trip to her house in about seven minutes. Karen pulled into her driveway and was out of the car with and had the front door open by the time Kylie had parked behind her.

The moment after the door was locked the woman were all over each other. Karen had her back to the door and Kylie pinned her there using her body. She kissed Karen on the lips passionately. Karen opened her mouth pulling the other woman's bottom lip between her own and sucking gently. Her hands traveled over the red jacket undoing the buttons quickly then slipping it from the shoulders of its owner. Kylie hadn't been wearing a blouse beneath the suit and Karen's fingers ran over a satiny red bra that clasped in the front. Pulling her lips away she kissed the exposed tops of the woman's breast running her tongue between them before gently tugging first one nipple then the other lightly between her teeth through the fabric.

Kylie gasped. She honestly couldn't remember the last time anyone had touched her like this. She could feel the shocks of sexual pleasure spreading from her breasts to her cunt. She was very near climax already. She had almost forgotten how sensitive her breasts were.

Karen unclasped the bra and pulled it away from the woman before her. She took her time looking at Kylie's full breasts with their brown nipples. She reached out and rolled the nipples lightly between her thumb and forefinger. Pulling slightly. Moving her hands she positioned her self so that she was cupping one breast in each hand. She lowered her head taking one nipple into her mouth and sucking gently. While running her fingertips lightly over the underside of the breast while her other hand pulled and twisted the other nipple with varying degrees of intensity. Kylie was moaning as she alternated from one breast to the other.

Kylie gripped the Karen's head as she climaxed. She felt as though she would collapse and she probably would have if Karen hadn't wrapped her arms around her steadying and embracing her.

When she calmed a bit Karen kissed her lips and smiled at her before moving to lead her upstairs to her bedroom.

The bedroom was absolutely breathtaking in size and design.

The wood furnishings were dark, making a strong statement against the white walls. The subtle blues in the bed linens and Asian vases that flanked the fireplace bought the sky into the room. The vases themselves were filled with the most beautiful and largest orchids Kylie had ever seen

The curtains and shades were understated so that the eyes traveled almost immediately to the view of the harbor. A sleigh bed with a rich cherry wood finish sat on a platform in the middle of the wall facing the east window.

She imagined it was a fantastically restful place to sleep under the visual drama of the exposed rafters. The artwork in the room was simple landscapes but their simplicity only echoed the beauty of the room.

"What a beautiful room."

"Want me to leave you two alone?" Karen asked feigning departure

Kylie turned to her undoing the clasp on her skirt she let it fall. She stood there in red bikini underwear flesh toned stockings and red stilettos.

"That's entirely up to you" She walked over to the bed and sat removing her shoes and stockings as Karen disrobed dropping her clothes in a pile on the floor. Looking up Kylie saw that she had left the black shoes and stockings in place but was otherwise completely nude.

Damn was the only word that she could think of to sum up Karen's figure. Apparently she had said the word aloud because Karen laughed running her eyes over the seated woman "Goddamn " she replied, Straddling her lap.

"I've never done this before"

"You'll do fine."

They kissed again slowly and passionately exploring one another. Pushing lightly Karen urged her newfound lover to lie down. Shifting a bit she was able to roll over and reverse their positions. Lying beneath Kylie she let her fingers creep between their already sweating bodies and pushed two of her fingers easily into the woman's slick cunt. She found an easy rhythm and inside of her body while pressing her thumb against her clit.

Kylie gyrated her hips as she ran her hands over Karen's breasts biting her earlobes and neck as she rode her hand. She could feel her orgasm washing over her again wave after wave of pleasure ran through her body as Karen kept up the steady rhythm of her fingers. Kylie almost couldn't take it yet she never wanted it to stop.

Karen stopped the movement of her fingers although she continued to use her thumb to stroke her clit. They lay in a sweaty heap for a few moments before Karen removed her wet fingers from her lover's cunt. She motioned for the woman to lift up a bit as she pulled her hand from between them and brought it to her own lips. Under Kylie's intent gaze she cleaned her fingers with her mouth and tongue and the pulled her in for an open mouthed kiss.

Part Two is in the works.

If you liked the story great tell me why. If you hated it fine to each his or her own still I'd like to know why. If you're in between ditto on the last two sentiments. Please try to be constructive.

RenzaJones
RenzaJones
54 Followers
12