Karen & Kylie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RenzaJones
RenzaJones
54 Followers

Karen slipped off of Kylie’s lap and knelt before her. She kissed Kylie’s smooth brown thighs, and leaned forward a bit giving her cunt an open mouthed kiss. Kylie gasped and Karen dipped her head a bit and pushed her tongue into her sweet smelling sex.


Using her fingers to stroke Kylie’s clit Karen fucked the woman with her tongue. She felt her muscles clench and she knew Kylie was coming but she didn’t let up.

Kylie didn’t know is she could take anymore she had come three times and now the sensations were almost painful. Karen kept it up never breaking her rhythm and after a few more moments Kylie pushed her away.

“That’s enough” She was panting trying to catch her breath.

Karen laughed wiping her face on the sleeve of her blouse. Before removing her clothes and dropping them in a heap on the ground. She was about to straddle Kylie’s lap but the other woman leaned forward and slipped her tongue between the spread lips of her pussy.

Karen nearly lost her balance when Kylie licked her.

“Oh God” was all she managed to say.

Kylie was surprised as she reached up to steady Karen. She had barely touched her and Karen was already coming. She fastened her mouth on her clit sucking gently,

The next orgasm was more intense than the first and Karen had to lean over and rest her hands on the back of the couch, or she would have surely collapsed She was moaning and trembling as her hips thrust forward. When she had calmed and caught her breath she spoke. Looking down at Kylie who was now sitting back on the couch.

“Oh god, Oh my god.”

Kylie wasn’t sure what to say so she just sat there. Karen leaned over kissing her on the lips and collapsing on her lap. When she broke the kiss she said it again.

“Oh god.”

“Why do you keep saying that?”

“I’m just stunned. It’s never been like that before. Ever. Oh god “

Kylie smiled liking that a lot. She hadn’t been a virgin when she had gotten married but she hadn’t been a slut either. Still in her limited experience nobody had ever made her feel so very competent. Kylie linked her hands with Karen’s and for a while they sat in silence until her stomach rumbled.

They decided to search the kitchen for a meal. While Karen ran upstairs to get bathrobes for them to put on Kylie stood at the stove making grilled cheese and warming a can of soup.

Reentering the kitchen Karen thought of how nice it would be to come home to this very scene. In that moment you could have knocked her down with a feather. She had never once had any thoughts of settling down nor had she ever entertained the notion that she would play the role of home wrecker. She was standing there with the robes in her hand absolutely speechless. What the hell had she gotten herself into?

Part Three is in the works.

If you liked the story great tell me why. If you hated it fine to each his or her own still I'd like to know why . If you're in between ditto on the last two sentiments. Please try to be constructive.

RenzaJones
RenzaJones
54 Followers
12