Karen and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers

Overwhelmed, out of control, I asked gruffly, "Do you suck cock, girl?"

"Yes. Oh yes sir, I do."

"Then suck mine."

Karen hastened to obey. She got down on her knees on the floor between my thighs. She tugged my pajama bottoms down (with my eager help) and then she was gazing longingly, lovingly at my erection. She put her face to it, rubbing it over her nose and around her lips, touching it to her eyes. Then she began kissing it delicately, from root to tip. When she got to the engorged head of my cock, she ran her warm, wet pink tongue around the crown a few times before pursing her lips and lowering them over my member, engulfing it slowly.

The feeling was indescribable. I grunted a little, spread my thighs, and put my hand on the back of her neck. I pushed gently, causing her to open wide and take my eight-incher deeper and deeper. It was all I could do not to force her mouth down over my straining phallus, but I was able to restrain myself and let Karen set the pace.

She was an eager cocksucker. I could feel every stroke of her tongue on my shaft as she swallowed me hungrily, gurgling and sighing as she sucked hard, her cheeks hollowing out with the suction.

She came up for air and looked at me with shining eyes. "Is it all right, Uncle? Am I doing it right?"

"You're doing great," I said, meaning it.

I had never, ever had my cock sucked so lovingly, so earnestly, so avidly. She clearly wanted my semen. This was not a foreplay suck. This was a cum-in-my-mouth suck. I was going to have to surrender my sperm to her hungry mouth.

She grunted quietly as her small head bobbed up and down on me. And then I felt her hand grasp me near the root and begin stroking up and down in time with her warm wet mouth. He grip was light at first, then firmer. The pleasure suddenly doubled and then tripled. With just the right pace, Karen moved up and down, sucking hard, releasing, stroking, then repeating.

A familiar tickle, almost an ache, started in my balls and spread throughout my lower body. I knew what it meant. I was only moments away from climaxing.

"Okay sweetie, Uncle Dom is about to cum," I gasped.

She released me, but only for a moment. "Go ahead, sir. I want it in my mouth. I want your hot cum in my mouth." Then down she went again, sucking and stroking.

The tickly ache grew and spread, and soon I felt my semen build. I tensed. I was seconds away. "Oh baby!!" I sobbed, "Here it comes!" My muscles spasmed as I released my sperm, shooting gob after gob into Karen's sucking, loving mouth.

Spurt after spurt erupted, and Karen swallowed it all. I could feel her throat muscles working as she took all of my thick, hot jism. When I could cum no more, she released me, sucking me clean on the way up.

She snuggled up on the couch close to me while I recovered. We kissed and yes, I tasted myself. I didn't mind as much as I thought I would.

"Whew! I'm going to have to recover from that, girl," I said.

She laughed throatily. "Was that all right, Uncle Dom? Did I do all right?"

"You did, Karen." I looked at her. "Now I have to be honest. I don't know if I'm ready to return the favor, so to speak."

"That's all right, Uncle. I'm not expecting a blowjob. There are other things you can do to please me, if you want to."

She took my hand and placed it on her erect penis. In a sweet, girly voice, Karen said, "Now, if you wanted to give a girl a hand, so to speak, I wouldn't mind."

"I could probably do that," I said.

"Good. Then let's go to bed, Uncle. I'm dying to get naked with you."

She got off the couch and pulled me up. I suddenly picked her up in my arms, holding her close. She sighed and hugged my neck as we walked down the hall to my bedroom, looking into my eyes.

Once there, I laid her on the bed and began stripping off my pajamas. She quickly shrugged off her tee shirt and panties. I got on the bed with her and took her into my arms. Her cock was about six inches long, and very hard. We kissed again and again, pressed close together. It was strange, but exciting to have our cocks rubbing against each other.

Karen's body was amazing. Her skin was a soft as any genetic woman's I've ever felt. Her breasts were little buds but exquisitely sensitive to my touch and my lips. When I caught one in my mouth, she gasped and arched eagerly towards me. I rolled to my side and looked at her closely in the light from the bedside table. She stretched languidly, allowing me to look at her. I touched her cock, moving my hand up and down on the shaft. Karen spread her legs and thrust her pelvis at me. I let her go and turned her over. Her buttocks were silky smooth and perfectly curved. I spread her cheeks a little and inspected her dainty little pink-brown butthole. She opened herself for me, allowing me to touch it, explore it. I leaned over and ran my tongue across it. She tasted sweet and musky, almost like cinnamon.

"Do you like?" she asked.

"Oh yes, darling. Is it possible for me to...?"

"Of course, Uncle. I wasn't going to leave you with just a blowjob tonight. As a matter of fact, you will be my first down there."

"You mean you've never..."

"No sir. In fact, you were one of my first blowjobs as well."

"Haven't you been with, um, a guy before?"

"Only a couple. I'm not a slut, Uncle Dom."

"I never thought you were, Karen. I suppose that I thought that an attractive, um, person like you would have had at least a few, um, 'special' friends. Oh shit! I'm messing this all up. I'm truly not trying to be insulting. Truth is, this is all happening so fast, and I don't know how to refer to you."

She turned to me, put her fingers on my lips, and said quietly, "Don't concern yourself, Uncle. What's important is that we're here together, and you are one of my firsts since I began my new life. I only ask one thing."

"Anything, my lady," I said.

"Go easy on me back there," she said. "I won't be able to take it too rough, at least the first few times."

"The first few times? Does that mean we're going to be doing this more than once?"

"As many times as I can convince you to."

"Are you ready now, sweetie?" I asked.

"Yes, Uncle darling. You look ready too," she said looking at my rock-hard cock. "How do you want me?"

I'm a traditional guy, so there's only one way for me.

"On your hands and knees with those sweet buns of yours in the air."

Karen immediately complied. I was soon greeted by the sight of her smooth shapely ass. In the middle was her demure puckered asshole, and down below, a little disconcertingly, her hanging testicles. Still, it didn't bother me that much.

I may be traditional, but I'm no prude. When I saw that little asshole, I had to taste it. Trembling with eagerness, I kissed the silky skin all around Karen's pucker, then put my lips to her hole, and kissed wetly. I ran my tongue around and around, rimming her thoroughly, then plunged inside as far as I could. I'd done this to my previous lovers, and all of them had loved it. Karen was no different.

"Oh Uncle Dom, that feels heavenly," she sighed. "Stick it in nice and deep, please sir!"

I didn't need any urging. Karen was clean and sweet, and her musky little anal pore tasted wonderful. I practically slobbered over it, tasting and smelling it fully, getting it as wet as I could.

"Are you ready for me to put my cock in you?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Uncle! I've waited for this for a long time, fantasized about it many times. Please fuck me, sir!"

I got behind her and then, remembering something, I reached into the bedside table.

"Are you getting a condom?"

Actually I wasn't. I was going for the lube that I kept in the drawer.

"Well, I um..."

"Don't, Uncle Dom. Bareback me."

"Are you sure, Karen? It's no trouble to..."

"I'm sure I trust you, Uncle. Just fuck me, and do it fast!" She buried her head on the bed and wiggled her ass impatiently at me.

I grabbed the bottle of lubricant and squeezed a little onto my hand. I applied a thin coat to my engorged cock, then reassumed my position behind my niece.

"Okay, baby doll. This is it."

"I'm ready," came the muffled reply.

I place the purplish mushroom-shaped head of my dick at her anal opening. I pushed gently. Karen was tight, no doubt about it. But I applied gentle, persistent pressure, and slowly she opened up for me.

"Oh Uncle, you feel huge!" she sighed.

"Thank you, baby," I said. By now, there was no stopping me. The sight of her bent over like that, taking me, made me feel powerful and good. Her warm, snug anus slowly yielded to me, accepting my yearning cock. Pleasure flowed through my cock and spread through my body. A wave of tenderness and, yes, love washed over me, and I suddenly felt closer to Karen than I'd ever felt to anyone.

I had fucked other women in the ass before, but (it seemed to me) only after pleading and cajoling, and with reluctance on their part. It was something they got through as quickly as possible. Not so with Karen. She wanted me in her ass. She wanted me right where I was, snug inside her butt, and pushing forward.

I popped past her ring of muscle and she closed tightly around my shaft.

"Oh God Karen this is so sweet," I groaned.

Karen gave a deep moan and said, "I know, Uncle. I know. You feel so good, so right inside me."

"Can I go further?" I asked quietly.

"Yes, yes, go on in. Just slowly. It feels good, but it hurts a little, too. I'm just getting used to it."

I spread my legs a little to get more leverage, then pushed my cock in as far as I could. I heard Karen draw breath, but she didn't say anything.

"Just say when I can move, sweetie," I said quietly. "I won't do anything until you say so."

"It's okay now, Uncle. You can move. Fuck me, Uncle Dom. Fuck your little niece."

I pulled out a little, then thrust back in. Then again, and again, until I had established a regular rhythm. I was fairly gentle at first, but then lust got the better of me, and I began fucking her in earnest.

Man, it felt good. Even though I'd already cum once in Karen's mouth, there was another load ready and waiting. I was grunting at each thrust, and Karen was going "Ooof!" each time I hit bottom.

After only a couple of minutes of this, I was close, very close. I decided to change position.

"Okay honey, we're going on our sides," I said.

Without disengaging, Karen and I lowered ourselves onto our left sides. She snuggle into me, turning her face to that I could kiss her lips.

"Is this okay?" I asked.

"Oh yes, Uncle. It's, it's wonderful."

"Okay," I said, "spread your pretty legs and throw you right one over me." She did so. Now she was completely open to me. Her cock was smallish but fully erect. I slid my hand across her smooth flat belly and gripped her penis. Gently I began masturbating her, trying to give back some of the pleasure I was receiving.

After a few strokes, Karen moaned, "Oh yes! That feels good! Keep doing that."

Pressed intimately against her, I buried my face in Karen's neck and inhaled her feminine scent. She was the most intensely attractive female I'd ever been with. She looked, smelled, and tasted so utterly delicious that I was thrusting hard into her bottom without even realizing it.

We were both moaning in pleasure. I could feel Karen's penis getting harder and harder. She was muttering, "Don't stop don't stop."

I started to feel the tingle which for me always presaged orgasm. We were moving smoothly together, my niece and me, swimming in a sea of carnal, intimate, given-and-received pleasure.

"Cum for Uncle Dom, Karen. Show him your cum," I whispered in her ear.

She gasped and groaned prettily, girlishly. It was pure music to my ears. I loved giving women pleasure, absolutely loved it.

"Come on, baby! Let me see you cum!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Uncle! I'm gonna... Cum... Now!" Karen wailed. She tensed and arched and I saw white drops and ropes of semen begin flying as she bucked against me convulsively, out of control, yipping in pleasure as the sperm pumped, and then flowed out of her girl-cock.

She slowed down, trembling with pleasure. I tried to take my hand away, but once again she kept it on her, straining for the last nuance of sensation.

Chest heaving, she closed her eyes and nestled into me. I heard her sob.

"Hey, are you all right?" I asked gently.

She turned to me, grabbed my face and kissed me hard and passionately. "Oh yes, Uncle Dom. I'm all right. I'm better than all right. I'm wonderful."

"That's good, baby, because Uncle Dom needs to cum now."

Immediately, Karen began moving her hips, her ass up and down on my cock. With each thrust, she took it all. It was exquisite, the feeling of her warm muscular ring as she plunged all the way down to the absolute root of my dick. I grasped her hip and helped her ride me. Her anus was looser now, but still snug. She felt wonderful. Pretty soon, I was close to cumming.

"Just a little more, my love," I growled.

"Anything for you, "she said back.

A couple more strokes and the tingling exploded through my whole body in a tsunami of feeling that swept me up and carried me along. I felt a bead of pleasure so acute it was almost painful travel up the length of my buried cock and erupt out the end, followed by a flood of hot gushing semen and an orgasm that seemed to go on and on as I pumped what must have been gallons of my sacred sperm into Karen's virgin asshole.

I moved until I could move no more. For a few moments we laid there, trying to catch our breaths, floating in a mist of pleasure and afterglow and a feeling I can only describe as love.

Slowly I disengaged. Karen immediately turned to me, crawling into my arms and pressing into my chest. I felt her tears on my skin. I lifter her face to mine and kissed her tears away, then kissed her sweet mouth.

"Well," I said, "that was really something."

"Yes it was. Are you regretting it, Uncle Dom?"

I looked down at her pretty eyes. "No Karen, I don't regret it at all. And right now I don't want to think about anything except how good you feel and how good I feel."

She smile up at me and we kissed again.

I started to doze off. She got off the bed and walked to the bathroom, her ass wiggling fetchingly as she did so. Dimly, I thought just how completely Kevin had become Karen. Her looks, gestures, walk, and mannerisms were all those of a young woman. I heard water running in the bathroom, then it stopped and Karen came back with a warm, damp washcloth. She cleaned me gently and thoroughly, then crawled back into bed beside me. "Hold me, Uncle," she whispered. I put my arm around her and we went to sleep.

The next morning, I opened my eyes to sunshine slanting in the window. Karen was sitting on the bed cross legged, looking at me. Her hair was combed, but she hadn't put on makeup. She was wearing the tee shirt from the night before, but no underwear. Her penis lay at rest between her thighs.

In the morning light, with the sun on her face, a little more of the young man that was Kevin could be seen. It was enough to make me pause and consider the situation.

"Good morning," she said quietly.

"'Morning," I replied.

She looked scared, vulnerable. It reminded me of the way she'd looked at me the night before, in her apartment. We had enjoyed an intimate, intense lovemaking session. Our passion had gotten the better of us. We had done things that couldn't be undone. But now morning had arrived and the light of the sun was on us. Not only was Karen my sister's child, but she was also, genetically at least, a male.

Karen watched me closely, waiting for me to freak out, get angry, throw her out of my house. For just a second, a part of me wanted to do just that. But then I looked at her again, and maybe the light had changed, and it was Karen and not Kevin on my bed with me.

And I didn't want her to leave.

"Is there coffee?" I asked.

Karen's face lit up and she said, "Yes! I made a pot just in case." She was up off the bed, saying over her shoulder, "How do you like yours?"

"Cream, no sugar," I said to her as the bounced lightly down the hall toward the kitchen.

A couple of minutes later, she came back with two cups of coffee. I sat up in bed and took my cup. As she handed it to me, she leaned in and kissed me. She sat beside me while we drank. Mostly we were quiet, but we did manage a little small talk. And then I remembered something. I got out of bed and went into the kitchen. There on the kitchen table was Karen's present. I had forgotten all about it the night before. I brought it into the bedroom.

"Here's your birthday present, Karen. Happy birthday," I said, handing it to her.

"My present! You shouldn't have, Uncle Dom! Thank you so much!"

"I hope you like it," I said. I didn't tell her that I'd bought it before her, uh, transformation.

She opened the box. It was a man's watch. A nice one, a Seiko with all kinds of dials and bells and switches and alarms and such.

She was thrilled. "It's beautiful, Uncle! Thank you!"

"You're sure it all right? It's not too big, is it?"

"Not at all," she said, trying it on. (It was way too big for her.) Lots of girls wear men's watches nowadays. I'll just get the band cut down. I love it." She raised up and gave me a wet kiss, in the process rubbing her little titties on me.

When we had both finished our coffee, I set my cup aside and asked her, "So what's next? What would you like to do today?"

Karen, my niece, my lover, pushed me back on the bed, pulled the covers down, curled up around my cock, and took it into her mouth. Between long, ardent sucks, she said, "I would like to give you a blowjob, Uncle Dom."

What could I say? I'm a sensitive guy. I couldn't hurt her feelings by saying no.

As for the future, I don't know. There are issues to work out. Lots of them. But I'm not going to abandon the relationship. I know it's wrong in so many ways. But sometimes things that are wrong can also be right.

Oldguy45
Oldguy45
244 Followers
12