Karen Babysits for a Man Her Age Ch. 06

Story Info
His sister appeals to be taken into their home.
4.1k words
4.53
18k
3
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will make more sense if you read the preceding chapters. It does deal with bodily functions, so if you are offended by that, read no further. All characters are well over 18.

*****

It was almost a year since Karen Cranford had finished her work for her friend Claire Kendall that involved her supervising Claire's nephew, Jamie Benson, while he searched for a position. Karen had learned to dominate a handsome young man of her own age, 25, but had also fallen deeply in love with her charge, hoping against hope that her feelings were truly reciprocated by Jamie.

When Claire returned to find that Karen had made love with Jamie, the day before he started his new job, she warned Karen that he might have been playing her. Karen accepted the chastisement and submitted to Claire's disciplining her as well as making love to her. But she still did trust Jamie, and kept on waiting to make sure she had been right in her judgment.

Karen was employed in a responsible position at a business publication, not at the level on which Claire, a truly successful executive, operated, but who also was a decade older and far more experienced. It turned out that Jamie made a roaring success of his job—about which both Claire and Karen were quite enthralled since he had been aimless when he came to see his aunt, Claire, who turned him over to Karen to shape him up.

Now Jamie had been promoted to a regional director in his company and seemed bound for success. Always handsome but painfully thin when they first met, Jamie had enjoyed being married and working at a good, exciting job. He had filled out in a good way, still looking every bit as attractive but in a more comfortable style. Karen's reliance and trust had been borne out. Jamie had agreed to move in with her and not even three weeks ago, after living together for almost a year, they had tied the knot, quietly in a ceremony attended only by Claire and a few close friends of both Jamie and Karen.

Jamie had grown up being dominated by his mother and sister, which had led to his leaving home and losing his focus as well. He loved Karen and also appreciated that she would both love him and discipline him when she felt he needed it. Karen realized that Jamie both wanted and needed her firm hand at times and would love her all the more for knowing how to fulfill all his needs.

Both of them had not hidden their very kinky desires from one another. They of course often were together in the house with no clothes on and each had no hesitation about being in the bathroom when the other was using the toilet or showering. Their lovemaking had not slacked off into marital boredom at all. Karen adored having her bottom-hole worshipped by Jamie's tongue and she also enjoyed using her strap-on to penetrate him in the rear.

Jamie had not felt good about Karen's first invasion of his anal opening but Karen had lubed him thoroughly as well as her strap-on. She teased him for a long time before slowly entering him. She had also used thinner plugs and dildos to accustom him to anal insertion. By the time she slid the strap-on into his well-lubricated rectum, he was feeling the pleasure response his nerve endings there provided more than the slight discomfort of his sphincter being stretched.

Karen now recognized that she could only enjoy this act every so often. It did confirm that she was the dominant in their relationship but she could assert that anytime by applying her thin cane she carried in her handbag to Jamie's bared bottom. Jamie realized it would be a long time before he welcomed anal invasion (other than by Karen's mouth or fingers) and he felt warm and loved when she took him across her lap for a spanking or even placed him over the edge of their bed for some cane strokes.

They both seemed to take to some of the practices of dominant women. Karen decided that she would require Jamie to keep a diary of his use of the toilet, writing down every time her urinated or defecated, with descriptive accounts. She also at times made him come to her for permission to use the toilet when they were home together. They were playful, but Jamie had no trouble recognizing that his wife was in charge.

Karen found too that she enjoyed receiving oral service from her husband. She might have him kneel between her spread legs as she sat on the toilet and lick her in both front and back. If she were having her period, Jamie might be told to remove her tampon with his teeth and to lick her clean before inserting a fresh tampon into her bleeding vagina. And both loved showering together, with all the soaping up and playing and rinsing and starting out in the tub where Karen might squat over Jamie's smiling face before releasing her pee or poo on him.

Rarely was Karen truly angry at her loving husband. She had not understood before falling in love with him how being in love vitiated so many occasions that might have led to annoyance. The two hid nothing from one another and also maintained a close friendship with Jamie's aunt, Claire, who lived next door, and had originally hired Karen to supervise Jamie.

Claire was single still and was defiantly bisexual. She did have the occasional evening alone with Karen where the two enjoyed each other's pleasures and this was not a time Karen or Jamie resented. Karen liked Claire and was turned on sexually her as well. Jamie also loved his aunt and appreciated how she had in effect turned his life around for him. He felt that this was an added pleasure for his wife and harbored no jealous thoughts about the two women's relationship. Nor did either he or his aunt have any desire to become sexually involved.

Although Jamie was quite busy all day at his work, he was reminded of his wife's controlling role in his life because she had made him wear her soiled panties from the previous day each day. Jamie had reached a level where he had his own private bathroom at the office, but he always had a moment of fear when he used it and remembered that he needed to sit down and pee like a girl by pulling down his panties. He could have stood and peed in the male manner, making sure he shook or wiped himself dry before returning his penis to its pantied place, but he felt he needed to sit so he appreciated that Karen was thinking of him as he thought of her every time he pulled down his panties to use the toilet.

****

Karen was surprised one day soon thereafter to answer the doorbell only to find a woman slightly older than she was, but looking a bit tired and worn, standing in front of the front door.

"Hi," the woman said pleasantly, "I'm Kathy, Jamie's sister. You must be Karen. I hope this isn't a bad time."

Karen was used to people calling before they arrived and had heard things about Jamie's sister that did not endear the latter to her, but she welcomed her and invited her in.

"I'm going through a bad patch," Kathy said as she sat down in the living room and accepted a cup of tea from Karen. "I lost my job and my boyfriend at the same time so I need to regroup and find something to do. I hoped I might be able to stay with you and my brother for a short time."

Karen excused herself and walked upstairs to discuss this rather sudden imposition with Jamie.

Jamie's face darkened when he heard his older sister was in the house. He told Karen he had no desire to help her or have her here, given his unhappy history growing up with her.

Karen let herself think this through and smiled at Jamie, "Perhaps we can let her stay but only on the condition that she is subject to serving us as we may see fit, including all kinds of discipline."

As he began to think of how he might return the nasty way he had been treated growing up by his mother and sister, Jamie did allow himself to accept Karen's idea.

"I'll let you be the one to speak with her," he said. "Then I will come down and say hello."

Karen returned and sat on the chair opposite her guest.

"You probably know that you're not exactly your brother's favorite relative," Karen started. She saw that Kathy was about to argue the point and waved her away.

"Don't make an issue of that," Karen went on. "It's how he feels and he's my husband. But we will be willing to have you here if you conscientiously look for reasonable work and if you are willing to subject yourself to earning your keep by serving us as we may order you. You should understand that we will discipline you as we see fit and you will not complain. Just so you can't say you weren't warned, we believe in appropriate punishments of all kinds when someone serving us misbehaves or does not please us."

"I figured you two might not be too enthusiastic about this," Kathy, whose dark hair now seemed more attractive once she had had some tea and relaxed, responded. "I assume you mean things like spanking?"

"Yes," Karen answered. "You could be spanked or caned or any of that, and you may be monitored, with respect to your personal hygiene and toilet use."

"I can't say that thrills me, dear," Kathy smiled, "but I haven't much choice. I've got very little cash in my pocketbook and I may have to ask to borrow some decent clothes to go to interviews."

Karen felt some sympathy for Jamie's sister, despite what she knew of her past, and said she would certainly help her with being able to dress properly to secure a position.

"I'm going to ask Jamie to come down now," Karen said plainly. "He will likely feel I'm being too kind but I don't like to turn away any kin when they are in this position. I hope you are ready to deal with some, I should probably call it, initial orientation...with my cane?"

Kathy's face fell, at the prospect of subjecting herself so immediately to being disciplined by her brother and this woman she was meeting for the first time.

"May I call you Karen?" she asked, and Karen nodded her assent. "I'll be quite honest in saying I have little choice and I understand why my brother may feel as he does. I did spank him at home and I confess that I enjoyed it. I'm sorry about it now, not because I need your help but because I understand it was cruel and evil. So let's get it over with."

Karen again excused herself and returned with Jamie, who was not smiling at the sight of his sister.

"I understand you've done well," Kathy opened optimistically, "and your wife has been very open and kind especially given the situation."

"If it were entirely up to me, Kathy," Jamie said coolly, "I'd never see nor speak to you again, but my wife, as you suggested, is a kind soul. But don't get the idea you're home free. You don't deserve much from me."

Now Karen spoke and both Benson siblings deferred to her. "Kathy, I want you to put those cases you were carrying over there," she said firmly, pointing to the other side of the large living room.

"Then you may take off your coat and place it on the chair, along with your jacket, blouse, and skirt," Karen went on, as she ordered Kathy to strip to her bra and underpants. "You may leave your hose and shoes on, for now."

Kathy was reeling from the suddenness of the control that Karen was clearly about to exercise over her, but again knew that she was in for a penny and a pound and would have to accept whatever embarrassment she was about to experience.

She was thirtyish and in reasonably good shape, with a nice figure and pleasant matched underthings that were now on display, barely hiding her very ample 36C chest and the dark thatch visible through her thin pale lime panties and even poking out the sides of them.

Karen then merely extended her finger, pointing to her lap, and Kathy knew she would now assume the most classic spanking position, which she did without any resistance.

Jamie's sensibility heightened as he saw the woman who had been a tyrant when he was young assume the submissive position.

"Kathy," Karen now intoned, "we are going to punish you now because I think you understand that you took advantage of your position to mistreat your brother, whom I love dearly as my husband. I know you were not alone, but we feel you owe some payback and it will begin now. We will feed you, give you a place to stay, and even clothe you, so we are only exacting some recompense for what occurred and which has not been rectified until now."

Not entirely knowing what she was in for, Kathy gritted her teeth as she lay across Karen's skirted lap and responded, "I know that what I did was not right even though it seemed all right at the time, and I am sorry and realize I have to make some amends for what I did."

"That's exactly what I mean," Karen said, "so we will start now." She proceeded to spank Kathy's bottom quite firmly and after about two dozen hard spanks, put her thumbs in the waistband of Kathy's panties, told her to lift her waist up, and slipped the panties down to Kathy's knees.

This disclosed that Kathy's bottom was already quite red. Karen now resumed spanking and did not stop until the bottom had become deeply colored and Kathy was beginning to cry quietly and then more loudly.

"You may stand up, Kathy," Karen said. 'Then remove your panties and hand them to me."

Kathy did so and complied with the humiliating order.

Karen took the panties, showed them to Jamie, and they both inspected the crotch.

"You have stained these panties quite badly, Kathy," Karen said without emotion. "There seem to be several kinds of stains here," she added, noticing the pee, poo, and presumably cum stains.

"I didn't always have a good place to stay," Kathy said with a tinge of fear and shame, "so I couldn't always...keep myself clean the way I would like to do."

"There look to be cum stains there," Karen said. "Did you fuck in return for a place to spend the night?"

Now starting to weep, Kathy nodded yes, realizing the shame she was exuding.

"Do we need to have you tested?" Karen asked plainly.

"No, I'm pretty sure that I'm all right," Kathy answered with a note of candor, "because I went to a hostel two days ago where they did test and I passed."

"How long have you worn these panties?" Karen asked.

Kathy hesitated and said with a low voice, "About a week, Karen. I know it's shameful but that's what brought me here."

"You seem to be close enough to my size," Karen said, "so I will give you some things to wear. We will go shop for you tomorrow. Hand me that bra."

Kathy removed her bra and her breasts poured out, firmer than Karen or Jamie might have expected. She handed the bra to Karen who put it on the rug next to her with the panties.

"We do punish naughty girls here, and boys for that matter, who wear dirty underpants," Karen announced. "So you will be disciplined but then you will be cleaned as well. Bend over the end of that couch," she added.

Kathy, now naked except for her hose, which had fallen down her legs, and her scuffed shoes, bent over the couch and awaited her fate.

Karen reached into her handbag and took out her small thin cane. She stood behind Kathy, lay the cane across her bare red bottom, and fired two stinging strokes at the bottom.

Kathy let out small screams but Karen now kept applying cane strokes to Kathy's bottom above and below the first ones, then crisscross strokes that elicited some louder moans and cries.

She then asked Jamie if he wished to apply some strokes.

"No, dear," he said calmly, "you have provided just what was needed."

Karen then directed Kathy to pick up her clothing and come with them upstairs. She picked up her jacket, blouse, and skirt, as well as the bra and panties, and followed them up, right into the hall bathroom.

"Do you need to pee or shit?" Karen asked her quite bluntly.

"Yes, Karen, I do," Kathy said plaintively. "May I use the toilet?" She knew without asking that her bathroom functions would be observed and she was resigned to the humiliation.

Karen decided to show her that privileges would be earned. "You may sit on the toilet but you will ask my permission to pee or defecate," she instructed. "You will have to earn the privilege of being permitted to go on your own," she added.

Kathy sat down, her legs apart and her hairy thatch on display, along with her now-firm nipples.

"May I have permission to pee, Miss Karen?" she asked. "And then I think I need to make a poop."

"You may pee now," Karen allowed, "but you will have to ask to shit after you pee."

Kathy grimaced at the humiliation of her excretion being so restricted but let out a loud splash as her pee stream poured into the toilet. She had clearly needed to go for quite some time on her way to their home.

"Miss Karen, may I make my bm now?" she asked in a quiet tone.

Karen looked her straight in the eye and told her to turn around on the toilet and then that she could empty her bowels.

Kathy stood and turned round, exposing her dark little recessed anal rosette to their view, and soon it pooched out and she excreted two very firm thick long dark brown sausages which dropped into the toilet bowl.

"May I wipe now, Miss Karen?" she asked.

"You may, and be sure you are clean because I will inspect," Karen answered.

Kathy reached for the toilet roll on the wall and wiped three separate times from her front right through her legs and pressed hard into her anus to clean all the fecal matter that may have been there from her large defecation.

Karen, seeing that Kathy had finished, now walked over and pressed a small white cloth into Kathy's anus. She looked at it closely and it appeared to have emerged clean.

Karen stepped right in front of Kathy's spread legs as she sat on the toilet.

"Now hold yourself open in front for me to inspect your cunt, Kathy," Karen said, using the word she herself reserved for such situations.

Kathy was surprised by Karen's directness but realized she had no reason to be. She reached down and held her puffy labia apart, disclosing the inside of her vulva and her vagina to Karen's gaze.

"When did or will you get your period, Kathy?" Karen asked rather matter-of-factly.

Kathy blushed at this, still ashamed to be discussing her most intimate matters with her brother standing there as she held her privates open for his wife to inspect.

"I expect it almost any day now," she said to Karen in a small voice. "I think I've been somewhat anemic so I've also been irregular lately."

"What do you use for it?" Karen followed up.

"I usually use slender regular tampax," Kathy said quietly.

"You may now shower," Karen said, as Kathy flushed the toilet, "and I will find some clothes for you."

Kathy went into the step-in shower and adjusted the water and proceeded to take a good shower and wipe herself down with soap all over, including her hair, which was quite stringy.

As Karen went to find clothing, Jamie was amazed at seeing his sister—his one-time tormentor—humiliated by the wife he adored.

He had briefly discussed the plan for dealing with his sister with Karen and now when she emerged from the shower, he approached her for the first time.

"You were really awful to me, Sis," he began, "and I hope you know that I will forgive you but first you need to do something for me."

"I'm sorry, Jamie, I really am," Kathy said in a low voice. "You two are being wonderful to take me in and I know I deserve the treatment I'm getting."

"Get down on your knees," Jamie ordered in a soft but firm tone.

He dropped his trousers and pulled down his underpants and his well-endowed equipment stood up firmly.

"I think you know what you need to do, Sis," he said with no trace of emotion.

Kathy looked up and took his penis into her mouth and lovingly began to lick it up and down. She focused on the head and used her tongue on his peehole and ran her fingers over his scrotal sac, too.

By now, Karen had returned and watched this woman try to please her husband.

It appeared that Kathy's ministrations were successful because Jamie's hard cock soon exploded into her mouth and she swallowed the significant amount of cum that he had deposited in her throat.

12