Karen Babysits for a Man Her Age Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He withdrew from her mouth and turned around, spreading his legs and his bottom cheeks and said, "Now use that clever tongue of yours to clean me."

Kathy did grit her teeth at this final humiliation but pressed her mouth into his anal area and began licking the fetid residue that had likely emerged from his anus since he last used the toilet. His bottom-hole was far from filthy and really quite clean but just the perspiration there had provided plenty of need for this kind of cleaning.

Karen now gave Kathy a set of pajamas, which seemed to fit rather nicely when Kathy put them on. Kathy barely noticed that they contained a drop-seat. Karen bade her follow them to her bedroom.

The guest room was commodious and Karen had brought a few pairs of panties and a spare bra, as well as two outfits, with blouses and skirts. She told Kathy that they would shop the next day and get her some hose and shoes.

"You are a little bigger than I am upstairs," Karen grinned, "so the bra, which is my biggest, will be a bit tight but we can get you one too tomorrow."

"Your brother will take a while to adjust," she said. "He does not mind my telling you that I met him while putting him through the kind of regimen he needed to get a job and he's done very, very well, so you certainly can as well."

"Tomorrow, we will shop and you will also get to see your aunt, Claire, who has been my good friend," she added. "I'm afraid Claire will not be all that happy to see you from what she's said about you, but I'm sure that can be dealt with as well. Rest well and please know that we really will help you."

"Thank you, Miss Karen," Kathy said carefully. "I am very very appreciative that you and Jamie are willing to do this, and I have already been humbled by what has happened to me. I didn't mean to behave the way I did with him when we were at home but I know that I owe him now, and you too because of what I did to him. I actually look forward to serving you, Miss Karen, because you don't know me and I want to show you I'm very grateful for what you are doing, knowing that you could have thrown me out."

"We will treat you like the family you are," Karen said, smiling. "You may call me just Karen, that will be fine. But don't become full of yourself just yet, Kathy. You will still be on probation here and we expect you to get a job soon."

12