Karen Becomes a Sex Slave Ch. 03

Story Info
Karen's journey continues as she meets her abductor.
3.8k words
4.08
47.9k
22
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't sure how long I had been asleep but as I was first waking up I felt someone's hand stroking my hair. I noticed my head was raised up and arms were untied. I opened my eyes and the young girl had my head in her lap stroking my hair.

"Hello there". She said. "You can sleep if you want."

I replied. "I'm ok, I just want to go home."

She replied. "I'm sorry but that's not going to happen." She took her left hand and ran it down across my battered breast and rolled my nipples between her fingers. "Your breasts look so magnificent bruised and marked like this."

My nipples both started to get hard and she played with them more and more until they were rock hard and a moan escaped my lips. How could my body be enjoying this, it was betraying me.

She said. "You like. I'm going to give you a treat." She slowly raised my head up out of her naked lap and stood up. "Lay back down and give me your arms. She reattached my cuffs and sat down on the bed beside me. She leaned down and put her lips on mine and gently kissed me again, not trying to get her tongue in my mouth. Her hands went down over my breasts and her head soon followed down that way. When she got to my tits she kissed and licked them gently. Before taking one and then the other nipple into her mouth. Even though they were super sore, her mouth was working wonders on me. She had ran her hand down to my pussy and was gently playing with it. After a few minutes of going back and forth from nipple to nipple and playing with my pussy, I could feel my pussy getting wet. Here I was tied to a bed, battered bruised and sore all over and a girl young enough to be my daughter was getting me aroused. Maybe I was a slut, but it was really starting to feel good.

She took her hand and spread the lips of my pussy and slipped her middle finger inside me. "Oh somebody's pussy is getting wet. I bet it tastes really good." She pulled her finger out and stuck it in her mouth and I could hear her sucking my juice off her finger. "MMMM That tastes so good. I've got to have more of it." She slid her body down across mine and lowered her head between my spread out legs. She gently blew on my pussy.

"Aaahhh" Escaped from my lips.

She lowered her head down and gently began kissing and licking the lips of my pussy. She then started pushing her tongue in deeper and deeper. My pussy really started getting wet and she was slurping mouth full after mouth full of my juices into her mouth. She worked her way up to my clit and closed her lips around it. She began sucking on my clit and blood started rushing to it making it grow and get more sensitive. She gently bit it and i thought I was going to cum. Before I did she let go of it and slid her mouth back down and started fucking her tongue in and out of my pussy like a little cock.

I was grinding my pussy up against her face rubbing my clit on her nose as she was eating my pussy.

I didn't care what I looked or sounded like now I just wanted to cum. "Oh fuck yes. Eat my pussy, make me cum. Please oh god don't quit." She slid back up and sucked my clit back into her mouth and trapped it lightly between her teeth and attacked it with her tongue. She slid her middle finger up into my pussy and found my g spot with her long red nail. She started rubbing back and forth on it and continued to nip and lick my clit.

In a very short while I started humping her face and finger as much as my restraints would let me. "Don't stop oh god make me cum please I'm going to go nuts if I don't." I screamed out.

She continued her assault on my pussy and I felt it coming. "I'm going to cum." I cried out. The orgasm hit me like a truck. I grunted and just as it started she took her nail and scraped hard against my g spot as she jerked her finger out of me and pulled her mouth and teeth off my clit, giving me just a little shot of pain. If I thought I was having a strong orgasm before what happened now was mind blowing. My mouth flew open but nothing came out and I couldn't breath. She had moved her face back about six inches and when I came I covered her face with my juices. Another orgasm hit me and I squirted on her face again. She took her right hand and started gently smacking my pussy and I squirted three more times. Her face was covered and there was a huge wet spot on the bed.

She looked up at me smiling and came up close to my face. She leaned down and lightly kissed me again and I could taste my pussy on her lips. "MMMM that was fun." She said as she got up off the bed. "I've got to go but I'll be back as soon as I can." She walked out and locked the door behind her.

I lay there trying to comprehend everything that was going on. Her mom was beating me and torturing me every chance she got but she had been nice to me. She had been so gentle on my battered body and she had given me the greatest orgasms of my life.

As l lay there thinking I heard the door opening again. I was hoping it was the young girl but was disappointed when I saw her mom step thru the door.

"Hello there cunt." She said as she approached. She immediately saw the wet spot between my legs and just grinned as she reached down and put her hand on my pussy. "I see Jasmine has been here. Looks like you had fun. She's always been too easy on the new sluts."

She walked around a little and picked something up. "I don't have much time but didn't want you to be bored down here."

She walked over and grabbed my nipple. It was still partly hard from Jasmines attention, she pulled and twisted it out away from my body. Then she showed me her other hand. In it was an alligator clip like you see on a battery charger. She took it down to my nipple and let it slam shut.

"Ooooh ahh ahhh." I moaned.

She repeated with the other nipple clamping it down too. She then moved down between my legs and spread my pussy lips out looking for my clit. When she found it she rolled it between her fingers. With the attention it had just gotten it got hard very quickly. I couldn't see what she was doing but felt her flatten her fingers down on each side of my clit, fully exposing it.

"One last one." She said.

About the time my mind registered what she was going to do, she closed the clip on my hard sensitive clit. I jerked hard against the cuffs holding me down and tried twisting my hips back and forth, trying to get that clip off of my clit. But l had no luck.

After I realized it wasn't coming off I just laid there and sobbed. My nipples hurt but the one on my clit hurt ten times worse.

"Lets see." She paused. "what level should I set this on." She showed me some kind of box that had wires running from it. "This is 10." She turned a switch and a small electrical current shocked me on my nipples and pussy. It really just tingled and didn't seem to be a big deal.

It stopped and she said. "How about 50." And turned the knob and hit the button. It caused me to gasp. It was about like an electric fence shocking you. She left it on a few seconds and when she turned it off I was panting for breath.

"Let's try one more." She said with a evil grin. I'd learned already that look meant trouble for me. She turned the knob and right before she hit the switch she said. "How about 100."

She hit the switch and I felt like I was being electrocuted. I screamed out loud then I couldn't scream any more. I jerked around on the bed and rattled the cuffs on both ends of the bed. I lost control of my bladder and piss just ran down both legs and sprayed across the bed.

She finally turned it off and I lay there sobbing uncontrollably. "That might be just a little much." She laughed. "I think 50 will be good." She adjusted the knob and turned it a couple turns and set the controller down. "I've got to go but this should keep you company while I'm away." She patted my head and walked to the door. She reach over and hit a switch before she walked out locking the door behind her.

There was a radio playing. It was a recording of her voice. It said Good Girls get pleasure bad girls get pain. It just played it over and over. I don't know how long it had played when all of a sudden the electricity came through my nipples and clit. I jerked and grunted. It lasted about five seconds and quit. That was how I spent the next what seemed like hours but really had no idea how long it was. I had no idea if it was day or night. What time it was or how long I'd been here.

Sleep was impossible with that recording playing over and over in my head and the electrical shock that I got every so often. I heard the door unlocking and in walked the woman but she wasn't alone. With her was a black man at least six foot five and extremely muscular. She turned off the radio and they came over to the bed.

"This is my husband. From now on you can call us Master and Mistress. Do you understand."

I replied. "Yes."

She immediately slapped me and said. "Yes what cunt."

"Yes Mistress."

"Much better." She said as she reached down to my nipple and grabbed the clip and took it off. My nipple hurt almost as much having it taken off as it did going on. She repeated with the other nipple. Then she put her hands between my legs and took the one on my clit off. They all three hurt like hell as the blood flow returned to them.

Master reached down with his huge hand and grabbed my breast. He took my nipple in between his thumb and forefinger and rolled it back and forth causing the pain to increase. "Let's get her ready. Seeing your handiwork has made me super horny to fuck her white ass." He said to his wife.

She undid my buckles and put my leash on my collar. I crawled behind her to a wooden stand about waist high that had a hole in the middle and D rings on both outside edges. "Up." She said as she pulled up on my chain. She unhooked the lock on the end and swung the top half up and out of the way. She guided me over against it and had me bend over at the waist and put my body in the hole. She closed the top back down across my back just up from my bent waist. She walked up the right side and grabbed my arm. She pulled it back to the d ring on that side and tied my wrist to it. She did the left arm the same way. So I was bent at the waist with my arms pulled back and locked holding my head and torso up.

He walked around in front of me and was totally nude. As fine a specimen as his wife and daughter were he was even more so. He looked like a god standing there. His muscles were bulging everywhere and his stomach was a washboard. No wonder he had been able to abduct me so easily. His cock wasn't totally hard but it was huge. The biggest I'd ever seen. I remembered her saying he had 13 inches but damn it was big around as my wrist.

"Listen up. I'm going to fuck your pussy and ass but I'm going to give you a chance to lubricate this cock some before I do. If you bite me we will make you wish you were dead."

He walked up to me but I refused to open my mouth as he stroked his cock making it grow to it full massive size. "Ok your decision." He said as he walked around behind me. I could feel him rubbing his cock up and down my slit. He put the head of it at my pussy entrance and pushed against me. The head of his huge cock slipped inside me. It was stretching my pussy wide. He pushed forward and inched his cock in a little farther. He only had about 4 inches in me but I felt like he was splitting me in two.

He let his cock set there for just a minute. He reached up grabbed a handful of my hair. He pulled back on it and shoved his cock forward. It went in a couple more inches and my pussy tried to adapt to it. He pulled back out of my pussy just a little then back in fucking me with what he had in me.

I was grunting with each thrust. "Uh, Uh,Uh." Then he pulled back on my hair and slammed the rest of his cock into me, burying it all the way to his balls.

My mouth flew open and all the air left my body. "Aaahhh."

He began pounding into me. I felt like I was being torn in two. He was hitting places I'd never had hit before. After a little while I noticed it didn't hurt as much and my pussy was getting soaking wet. It was getting wet enough that you could hear it squishing out around his cock when it pounded into me

I started to feel an orgasm coming on. I didn't want to cum from this man raping me but it was going to be inevitable as his thick cock was rubbing back and forth across my g spot as he was fucking me and his cock head was hitting something in the bottom of my pussy that felt almost as good.

I started grunting and trying to fuck my pussy back against him to make myself cum. I was panting as he was pounding into me. He said. "Look this white bitch is starting to like this big black cock deep in her pussy." Then it started from deep down in my pussy where his cock was hitting.

I bit my bottom lip to keep from making any noises. My orgasm hit hard as I started to spasm around his cock.

He waited until my orgasm stopped and pulled out. "Now I'm going to fuck that ass."

I begged him not to fuck my ass but I felt the head of his cock rubbing up my ass crack. He spit on my asshole and took his finger and shoved it in. "Damn that's a tight asshole. I'm going to loosen it up a little." He said as he worked his finger in and out. He worked another finger into my ass.

"Please no more." I pleaded. There's no way I can take that cock in my ass."

He pulled his fingers out and put the head of his cock at my backdoor opening. He pushed against my opening and the head was trying to shove its way in. "Relax your ass and it will be so much easier." He told me as the head slipped past my sphincter.

I grunted as it slipped in farther and farther. He got about six inches in and I was sure he couldn't get any more of that monster cock in my ass. He pulled it back a little and shoved against my resisting ass canal. It went in a little farther. He pulled back again and slammed into me as hard as he could. His cock went into my ass all the way to his balls. I felt like I was being ripped in half as he left his cock buried in my ass.

"Oh fuck your killing me, your ripping me in half." I sobbed.

He started pounding into my ass. Thrusting his cock in and out of my ass. I felt like each thrust was tearing me apart. He sped up his thrusts and then shoved it in deep into my bowels and unloaded a huge load of cum into me. He finished cumming and fucked in and out of my ass a few more times as his cock started to soften.

He pulled out with a plop and said. "That was some fine ass pussy and ass. She's got potential. We just need to break her down."

He walked around in front of me and stood there looking at me. "Now time to clean me up. I want you to clean your pussy and ass off my cock."

I turned my head as much as I could to deny him access to my mouth. He slapped me across the face. He shouted at his wife. "The cunt doesn't want to clean her slime off my cock. You know what we need."

She walked over to him and handed him something. He told her to get my hair and hold my head. He had a leather strap with a round metal opening in the middle of it. He shoved the metal ring in my mouth and pulled the straps around my head fastening them together.

"Now I can get my cock cleaned up." He said as he shoved his cock into my mouth. I was helpless to do anything as his cock entered my mouth. I could taste my ass and pussy on it and I wanted to puke. His cock wasn't hard but it was still long enough to reach into my throat. I tried to puke but as it came up out of my stomach it was blocked by his cockhead.

My throat spasming trying to puke was causing my throats to massage and pull on his cock.

He started fucking in and out of my mouth. I thought maybe if I hurried and got it over with he would stop. I tried to produce some saliva and work my tongue as best I could to clean him up. He started getting hard again and picked up the pace fucking in and out. As his cock got fully hard it was going farther and farther down my throat. It was gagging me and he shoved his cock into my throat and unloaded another load of cum down my throat.

He pulled his cock out and his wife grabbed it in her hands. I was still fighting back throwing up. She said. "Cunt did a pretty good job cleaning you up but I don't think she likes the taste of her ass."

She walked over and came back with a glass. She put it between her legs and started pissing in it. When she finished the glass was almost full of her piss. She came over and stood in front of me. "Here's something to wash that old dirty ass taste out of your mouth." He grabbed my head with both hands forcing my head back and holding it immobile. She started pouring her piss down my throat. I tried to keep from swallowing it but there was just to much. I was tasting all of it and most of it was going down my throat.

He put his clothes on and left leaving me and her alone. She undid my hands and unlocked the board holding me down. I stood up and she attached the leash on my collar. She pulled on my leash and I dropped to my hands and knees and crawled after her.

We went back to the shower area and she pulled me up. She took my hands and tied them above me. "I'll wash you this time." She grabbed the water hose and sprayed me with the cold water all over. She took the shampoo and roughly washed my hair. Then she rinsed it off and grabbed a wash cloth. She put the soap on the wash rag and lathered it up. She started washing my body beginning with my breasts. She was extremely rough on my tits and body as she washed me. She scrubbed across my welts and bruises. I was dancing around as much as I could to get away from her but it was useless. She rinsed me off and grabbed the wash rag and started washing my pussy. It burned like crazy and I started sobbing again. She washed around my pussy and then went back and washed my asshole. It felt like it was on fire from being raw and torn from my earlier ass raping. She dropped the rag and jammed two fingers in my pussy. Then she put a third and then a fourth. She worked them in and out washing the inside of my pussy. She then went to my ass and put two fingers in. Twisted them around and plopped them back out. She grabbed the water hose and shoved it up into my pussy and rinsed it out. Then she stuck it in my ass and rinsed it out also. She grabbed a towel and roughly dried me off. She had me brush my teeth again.

After I was finished. She jerked on my leash and pulled me behind her to the bed. She reattached me to the bed. She leaned over and put her lips on mine but I didn't budge. She reached down with her hand and grabbed my pussy hair and pulled up. My mouth flew open and her tongue instantly went into my mouth. She basically raped my mouth with her tongue. She broke the kiss and started to leave. She turned the radio on and playing that same message over and over. I heard her lock the door behind her.