Karen Becomes a Sex Slave Ch. 05

Story Info
Karen gets auctioned off for a day.
2.5k words
3.93
27.8k
6
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few weeks since they had brought Jessie into use me and everything had gotten pretty much back to the routine. I was being used for their pleasure several times a day. I had gotten used to it and really didn't remember what it was like before they had abducted me.

I heard the key in the door and in walked Mistress and Jasmine. "Hello Cunt." Mistress said. "We've got some exciting news. We are going to have some friends over and have a little auction. Nothing permanent but just a trial run to get an idea on what this batch of slaves will bring when we actually sell."

She continued. "Jasmine will get you ready."

She looked at Jasmine and said. "Get her ready. Shower her and put makeup on her." She paused then continued. "They'll be here in 2 hours, so no fun and games."

She walked out and Jasmine came over to me. She said. "This is an auction where perspective buyers come and sample the merchandise. I've been trying to save some money up to buy you but I think you'll bring a lot of money." She paused "I might put myself in the auction for the day to make some money and I'm working on training and selling my own slave or possibly trading her to Mistress for you."

She took me into the bathroom and put me in the shower. She washed my hair then she lathered up my body

paying special attention to my tits, ass and pussy. I was really starting to get into it and she stopped and rinsed me off.

I pleaded with her to get me off and she refused saying that Mistress would hurt both of us, especially her, if we weren't ready when it was time.

She took me into another room and had me sit down and began putting makeup on me, lipstick and fixed my hair. This was the first time since I'd been here that I'd been fixed up. After she finished that she had me put on a pair of black heels.

"That's all you get to wear." She told me. "Now we just wait until Mistress comes after us."

It wasn't long and Mistress was at the door. "Come on its time." She handed Jasmine a leash and said "Put this on her and bring her upstairs."

Jasmine took the leash but hesitated. "Mistress, I want to put myself in the auction to try and make some money. I want to try and buy her when she sells." She paused and then said "Or possibly trade you my slave I'm training for her."

"You know I can't protect you if you enter the auction and there's going to be some pretty hardcore people here that know your mine." Mistress responded.

"I know Mistress but I want to have enough money to at least have a chance."

"Ok suit yourself, " Mistress told her. "Strip and I'll take you both upstairs together."

Jasmine quickly undressed and Mistress collared us both and led us upstairs. When we entered the main house there was people everywhere. Most had clothes on but there were several other naked women on display for the potential buyers.

We instantly received attention as everyone knew who Jasmine was. There was one older lady with a Great Dane with her that that paid particular attention to us. As she walked away Jasmine started to say something.

"I hope." Was all she got out before Mistress backhanded her. "You know a slaves not allowed to talk." Mistress hissed.

We were put on display and I lost count of the men and women who had come by and checked me out. They twisted, pinched and pulled my nipples and probed my pussy and ass. Some were gentle but some were pretty vicious. I noticed Jasmine was getting a lot of attention also.

After awhile Mistress got up on the stage and everyone immediately gave their attention to her. "Ok it's time to start the festivities. We have several mostly trained slaves ready for a trial run."

She had all the slaves brought behind the stage and started the auction. I listened as one girl after the other was auctioned off. The money I heard being bid was ridiculous. I couldn't imagine what would be paid when the auction was for a total sale instead of just one night.

It got down to just Jasmine and me left and they came and got Jasmine. I got up where I could see the action and the bidding took off quickly. When it got up to $10000 it got down to two bidders. The old woman with the Great Dane and a big muscular man in a very expensive looking suit. They went back and forth up to $18000.

The man in the suit paused and wanted to know who was the last slave to sale. Mistress motioned for me to come out and I walked out on the stage.

"Ok Betty." He said. "You can have this one, I'm going to buy that one that's next."

"You might" someone in the back shouted out.

He looked around for the voice and shouted back. " I plan on winning her. But good luck."

Jasmine was led away by Betty and Mistress began the auction on me. It quickly ran up to $15000 and it was down to the mystery guy in the back and the fancy suit.

The guy in the suit shouted out. $20000 and the other guy took a little longer than he had been but then bid $21000. When he did Suit bid $25000 immediately. Mistress continued the auction trying to get more but the other bidder never bid again so I ended up being bought by the man in the fancy suit.

Mistress led me to him and he ran his hands over my body. He said. "Get her dressed and bring her to the dining room."

Mistress took me into a bedroom and went to a huge walk in closet. She reached in and got a small black dress out and handed it to me. "Put this on." She said.

She took the shackles off of me and I quickly put the dress on. She led me out of the room and down the hall. We walked by various rooms and I could see and hear all manners of things going on. One of the last rooms I went by I saw Jasmine on her hands and knees with the old woman and the Great Dane standing behind her.

Mistress knocked on a door and we went in. The room was huge and there was a huge meal on the table. There was a pool table in the back of the room. "Well hello." He said as we entered.

"What's your name." He asked me.

I hesitated and said. "Karen."

"Nice to meet you Karen, won't you join me for dinner." "We will be fine from here." He said to Mistress.

She turned and left. He walked me over to the table and we talked and ate till I almost forgot that this wasn't an actual date. When we were thru eating he walked around to my side of the table and refilled my wine glass. He reach out and took my hand and had me stand in front of him.

He looked me in the eyes and said "Now it's time for dessert and that's you."

He started to lean in towards me and I closed my eyes expecting a kiss. Smack I was jolted with a back hand and my head snapped to the left and I staggered a couple steps that way. Just as I regained my footing and turned back to look at him, I saw his fist just before it hit my face. He hit me right in the nose and mouth area and I staggered back into the wall. I could feel the blood start oozing out of my nose and mouth Another bunch from his right hand hit me on the left eye and I fell to the ground.

As I got up on my hands and knees trying to get away from him he walked over and kicked me in the ribs right below my tit knocking the air out of me, before I hit the ground he kicked me again. I layed there curled up in the fetal position trying to catch my breath.

A voice screamed out "Stop"

He looked up at a speaker in the corner "what?"

The voice said. "You can't do that."

"The fuck I can't," He bellowed out. "I paid for this piece of meat, I can use it any way I want."

I thought Oh my God. Not only is he beating the hell out of me there is people watching it happen and doing nothing about it.

After a few minutes the voice came back over the speaker and said. "No permanent damage, or you have to pay for her."

I had gotten some of my wind back and was crawling away. He reached down and grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to me feet. He slung me across the room and into the pool table.

I hit it with the front of my thighs and sprawled over the top of it. He walked up and grabbed the dress and pulled and it ripped right off me. He then grabbed my hair and pulled me up spinning me around to face him. He slapped me across the face and punched me in the stomach, knocking the air from me again.

He pulled rope out of his suit coat and tied my hands together and shoved me down on the pool table on my back. He took the rope and went to the other end of the table and tied it off to something securing me flat on my back on the pool table.

He started to removing his clothes and when he took off his pants he pulled his belt out of them as he laid them down. He grabbed the belt on the end opposite of the buckle and started to swing. The belt struck me across both breasts with the buckle hitting my right nipple. I screamed out in pain but he didn't care. He swung time after time all over the front of my body. When he got tired of swinging the belt he would slap my face from side to side.

When he stopped hitting me I looked down and saw the largest cock I'd ever seen protruding out from his waist as he lined it up and slammed it into my pussy. I felt like he was going to rip me in two. As he was pounding into me he grabbed both my tits in his hands and started to maul them. Squeezing, mashing and pulling on them. He grabbed my nipples and twisted and pulled so hard I thought they were going to come off.

My mouth was open trying to scream but he was fucking me so hard he was driving the air out of me with each thrust. He stopped with my tits and he reached down and as he pounded into me started rubbing my clit with his right hand. He continued pounding into me smashing his pelvis against mine and to my horror I could feel an orgasm coming.

He had beaten me and was raping me and I was going to cum. The more I fought it the more it built. As he was pounding into me he reached up and slapped me across the face as my orgasm started and I absolutely exploded. I fought for breath as I squirted pussy juice all over him. I could feel it running down my ass crack I came so much. I had multiple orgasms being raped.

He laughed out when I orgasmed. "What a fucking slut you are. After all that you orgasm." He shouted out. After a pause he said in a calmer voice. "I just might buy you for real."

I had never heard anything in my life that scared me as much as him saying that. He flipped me over and said. "Now I'm going to fuck that ass."

I knew he'd rip me in two there. I was so glad my juices had ran down there giving me a little lube because I knew he wouldn't be easy, or care how bad he hurt me.

He slammed his cock into my ass and I could feel my asshole tearing. He kept fucking me hard in the ass and rubbing my nipples back and forth on the pool table felt. It was just like fucking on carpet. As he continued fucking me he picked his belt up and put it around my neck. He pulled back on it pulling my head back. As he fucked me he pulled harder and harder and I started struggling for air.

He picked up the pace as his orgasm approached but as he did he pulled tighter and tighter on the belt. I felt like I was going to lose consciousness and just as I was blacking out I had another orgasm. I wasn't sure if he was going to kill me or not. I could feel him thrust one more time and then his hot cum was filling my ass as everything went black.

I came to in my room. As I tried to open my eyes my left one wouldn't open. I started to get out of bed and cried out in pain. My asshole felt like it was on fire and my body ached all over. When I made it to the bathroom and looked in the mirror I couldn't believe what I saw. My left eyes was black and swollen shut. My right eye was also black. There was dried blood on my nose and my mouth. My lips were close to double in size and bruised horribly. My nipples and tits looked carpet burnt from the pool table. My body was covered in welts from the belt and everywhere the buckle had hit was bruised. When I turned around and looked at my backside there was blood around my ass were he had split my asshole open.

I struggled back to the bed and laid down. I drifted off to sleep crying. I was worried about what had happened with Jasmine and hoped beyond hope that when they did sell me she could buy me or at least somebody besides the guy that had did this to me.

I woke up and Jasmine was there. She was sitting across from me. She came over and I raised up and she sat on the bed. I laid back across her and she stroked my hair as she rubbed my head.

She said. "You had a horrible time, I thought mine was horrible." "I'm so sorry."

I told her it wasn't her fault she didn't have anything to be sorry for. I asked her what happened to her but she just said she didn't want to talk about it.

After just a little while she got up to leave. "I'll be back soon." As she was walking away. I watched her head towards the door I noticed her shoulders were covered in scratch marks

She walked out and I went back to sleep.