Karen, Biomechanical Lesbian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FINAL DAY: THE CIRCLE IS COMPLETED

Michelle had been called by her daughters, saying they would appreciate any advice on how to conduct this. Colleen requested that her second mother be there at the meeting place for this moment. So Michelle came over, and was very surprised (and turned on) by the scene that was occurring before here. All four of her daughters were in the various stages of their species' reproductive cycle, as they had clearly not started making out at the same time.

Ellie, the little quasi-dominatrix, was watching the grey-coated woman next to her stuffing her face. The intellectual-looking woman was already at least 350 pounds, and was clearly enjoying herself.

Catherine, the best-looking but most shy of the four, was pulling her woman out of her mouth as she had finished impregnating her.

Lucy, who truly was oversexed and now extremely overstretched, had TWO women inside her gigantic false stomach and was swallowing a THIRD. The moaning third woman's enormous fat ass was in the air, as Lucy prepared to pull her down into her astonishing overstretched body. Lucy was easily the widest woman in the room by far. Michelle was grateful that her daughters had agreed to minimize the number of eggs fertilized to just four, which meant that Lucy would only have 12 daughters instead of 225.

And finally, her mother's favorite daughter Colleen was in involved in foreplay with her woman, having not yet begun making out with her. Colleen, being a romantic lesbian and an imaginative lover, was the only one of her daughters to incorporate her tentacles into her sexual technique. Colleen saw her mother and waved before resuming her work, slipping two of her tentacles into her lesbian lover's pussy and anus.

"They grow up so fast, don't they my darling?" said a voice behind Michelle.

"Karen? What are you doing here?" said a surprised Michelle, recognizing the voice.

"Just watching the circle being completed. Our daughters are taking up the struggle to ensure our species survival." said Karen proudly.

"Well, they don't seem to need any more advice from us. Bedroom?" said Michelle, her lust building.

"Why? Don't you have enough offspring as it is?" said Karen in disbelief.

"I just want human-style lesbian sex. You know?" said Michelle naughtily.

"My knowledge in that area is somewhat limited. Our daughters know more about that then I do." admitted Karen in embarrassment.

"Then perhaps I can teach you something." Michelle smiled.

"I look forward to it." said Karen.

Then Karen picked Michelle up into her arms, and carried her to the bedroom.