Karen Black Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers

"Whoa there, don't even think that's happening. Tell me yours, so I can tell Cheryl. You brought this up, and I agreed you may need to know. It spilled over to me and now that puts you in the spotlight."

Boy was she sharp. Thinking back over my life, there was only one point that crushed me, and that was Jasmine's betrayal. The knife in my heart was enough, but the continued twisting of the knife was when she took up with her lovers and flaunted them in front of me.

"Communication; If for whatever reason you both decide that 'I'm not the one' and you both wish to end this, sit me down and tell me. Jasmine took what we had and humiliated me to our friends. I was lucky, this time, and got out from under that. I'm not sure I would be so lucky if it happens again, so just tell me it's over and let me leave with some dignity intact."

She looked at me with the saddest puppy dog eyes I have ever seen, especially when you take into consideration that they were coming from Karen.

"Not happening, bud. You passed the Cheryl test. I'm already a fan, remember. You're my muse. You're ours, and we're keeping you. And other than with each other, we don't share."

*******

We talked from then on. Karen's life with Cheryl; My time with Jasmine, and her need to cheat thinking that it was fine and no harm was done. We decided on room service for lunch, and talked right up to the knock on the door when it was brought in. I tipped the guy and turned to see Karen taking her blouse off. Her hands were already behind her back to undo her bra by the time I was finishing putting out the food.

"I'm never going to live this down, you know. Cheryl was already topless with you for an hour before lunch, and I haven't even shown you my tits yet."

I smiled at this friendly competition they had between them. Before I sat down, the bathroom got a visit. I came out holding two towels, tossing one to Karen. She held onto it, unsure of why she had it in the first place.

"You can go naked now. Just put that on the couch before you do, ok."

I've seen some of her moves at the MMA bout, so I knew she was quick, but this put those moves to shame. She was out of her clothes so fast; even I was scared of blinking in case I missed something. She was as toned as I had seen her before. Her tits were a good C-cup, with thick areolas. She carried a six pack and hips that were something else. The heart with the devil hiding behind it tattoo seemed to be a theme for these two girls.

"You like?"

I wasn't going to be baited. There was no way I was going down the comparison trail, that could get messy.

Pointing to her pussy, I asked, "Shaved or lasered?"

"Shaved, I do like to grow it out sometimes and get a landing strip. So if that happens, you know you're in the wrong hole too often and I'm giving you directions."

This time, I went back to eating. Karen knew she wasn't getting anything else out of me until we had finished. With lunch stacked and out of the way, Karen did remark that I was overdressed. As clothes came away, she watched and smiled. Her face did take on a look of disappointment when I stopped at my underwear. The tenting was a giveaway, but my mind justified that with being next to this crazy hot woman.

"Cheryl told you that I was going to take care of your needs until we get her back to being Cheryl."

"Your very forward aren't you?"

She shrugged, and then decided to answer.

"Most of it is because of timing. She's not going to be fixed overnight, although the way things are with you and her, I'm sure Beth may have to re-think any schedule she first had for her."

"And if I said I would wait?"

Karen looked hard at me, a smile danced across her lips.

"Any other man, I would call a liar to their faces. You, I think I would believe. Do you want me to put shorts on then?"

"Yes, please, for now at least. I just want to talk, understand everything and hug a lot."

Karen picked up her clothes and disappeared into the bedroom, coming out moments later in shorts. She sat back onto the couch and snuggled in close to me. We talked; it started out about her, and then her friendship with Cheryl. She figured out real quick where this conversation was heading. It didn't stop her emotions climbing over her as she talked about visiting Cheryl and seeing what her husband had done to her.

I held her tighter, her breasts crushed into me. I thought for a moment she may be uncomfortable, so I eased my hold on her. She retaliated by shifting her own body closer to mine. We settled on lying down on the couch as she spoke. My hand moved to her stomach and stayed there.

"I know what you're doing, and it's real nice of you, but please stop. I need to be touched."

Was I ever glad she didn't see me smile. The palm of my hand lifted from her stomach, leaving me to trace my fingertips up her body until my hand enveloped her breast. She shuddered twice on the way up and quietly moaned when I held her once again.

She knew I was baiting her and ignored it. Her conversation about her relationship with Cheryl continued with her supporting Cheryl through the court case, and guilty charge handed down. Karen quickly got Cheryl into therapy, and with Beth's help, the court granted a quick divorce. The buying of the building and therapy sessions kept them both busy, yet it took Cheryl to sit Karen down this time and explain to her that they still needed to get on with their lives.

Karen's entry into MMA, plus the opening of the gym, led them to decide that they simply needed each other, and no one else. They had a private ceremony and settled down as a couple. Then I came onto the scene and they both realized that there was room in their relationship for one more.

"Your relationship with your aunt and Brandi gives you something that not many men can get their heads around. I'm not letting anyone hurt Cheryl ever again. You have already proved you're not out to do that, and she's real comfortable around you and doesn't even need a desk between the two of you."

She giggled. Her eyes watered, and a tear trickled down her cheek. Karen used her hand to wipe it away. Although she smiled, her eyes took on one of those far away looks seconds before she spoke again.

"When she phoned me, I was already getting my coat on fearing the worst. She told me she showed you her tits. This is Cheryl we are talking about here. To me, that was her climbing Mount Everest. You punched a hole in her defenses and stopped when you felt how vulnerable she was."

We both sat in silence then. It was clear she hadn't finished. I just held her and said nothing.

"You cared enough to stop, and she's not the only one that appreciates that. You keep surprising us, and even though we thought we had you figured out, you just keep surprising us."

Karen went quiet after that. She had decided she had given enough. My palm gave away her arousal, as her nipple dug into it. Her body heat started to rise as well. She finally gave a low groan and pushed the blanket away. She stood and held out her hand as she did. Her face told me not to argue with her, so I took it and she helped me stand. Hand in hand, we walked into the bedroom.

As we stood face to face, with my back to the bed, Karen looked at me and said,

"I'm going to bend down and pull your shorts off. That's the only chance you're going to get to stop me, so make it count. If I don't get anything out of you, I'm going to blow you- and I do swallow. Then I want a good hard fuck, followed by a cuddle and then slow tender loving. This isn't an audition- you already have a pass with me. It looks like Cheryl as well, but I have needs and you're a male, so don't lie and say you don't."

Karen went to kneel, and I held her for a moment. She looked at me and tried to hide the sadness from her eyes. I held a finger to her lips before I knelt in front of her and pulled her shorts down. Her legs parted as soon as her shorts hit the floor. This was the first time I was up close and personal with a warm pussy since Jasmine, and all I could do was stare.

Not very romantic, I know, but I took a second and held onto it until that picture of Karen, with her legs open and her bald pussy looking so inviting, transfixed me. That part of our mind, where we store the most precious of memories, just got another one added to it. Taking a small breath before I stood, added her scent to my senses. Karen's smiling face met me when I stood.

She lunged across the little distance there was between us and wrapped her arms around me. We kissed, tenderly at first, but even this guy figured she was getting impatient. As our lips parted, she looked down and her body lowered. My underwear followed hers to the floor. She kept her word. No sooner had I kicked them off than her mouth was around my cock.

I wasn't fully awake the first time she did this to me. Now I wished I had been. No part of me doubted that at that moment, I was as hard as I have ever been. Karen didn't tease. She had already forewarned me what she had planned, and pulling her shorts off now made me a willing participant. I would like to say I lasted for a long time over Karen's administrations of my cock, but neither of us could fool anyone.

Karen knew I hadn't gotten laid in months, and the load that I emptied into her proved just that. She felt the end coming and gently stroked my balls just in case anymore wanted to join the rest. Karen never stopped. She expected me to wilt and was working on making sure that didn't happen. A minute later, my cock felt cold and Karen's face once again reappeared in front of me.

"A quick word to the wise, you've seen me fight- I won't break. It's not often I need a little rough sex, but this is one of those times. Just to get me over my dry spell. I won't deny you anything, but that doesn't mean I won't make you work for it."

Silence prevailed after that. To Karen, she had told me the rules. It was now my turn. To any male of the species, this was a blank check; the night that inhibitions are put to one side- and even names are never used. A time when we are no longer civil, just carnal; stop will always mean stop. But deep in the recesses of your mind, you knew that for this one moment in time, she would bury that word because her need equaled yours.

*******

Neither one of us had seen the sun go down. Karen had rested her head on my shoulder, her scent as intoxicating now as it was before. I rested my hand on hers, only for her to entwine her fingers with mine before resting both our hands back on my chest.

"Well, that was fun."

Since I kept my own silence, she looked up at me and smiled.

"We need to eat. Perhaps, open the window as well."

I nodded and then stood. Karen rested her upper body on her elbow, and watched me. As I returned, she was still shaking her head. Her eyes wandered down my body and she smiled again.

"Cheryl will never believe me. I gave you a free pass to go all caveman; hell I was even getting ready to count the bruises and all I got was a rosy red ass.

Karen moved so that she now sat crossed legged on the bed facing me. Her nakedness natural to her, the spreading of her pussy lips also causing the residue of our cum to leak out of her.

"I told you I wouldn't break, Martin. This woman, who has a free mind, asked you -a male of the species- to fuck her senseless, and you just warmed my ass for me."

Her hand moved to my cheek and smiled when she felt the warmth.

"We both know you won't go all caveman on Cheryl, just as we both know neither of us will ever do this in front of her. But we are individuals, and I do need it on occasions."

Although I nodded my head and relaxed a little inside, she didn't seem to notice.

"Martin, we can make this work. Expect a few hurdles chucked in your way, occasionally, that's fine. But the essence of any relationship, even the one you're getting involved with now, is communication. Talk to us, either together or individually, ok?"

Perhaps, she was right. I just wondered if what I was about to say would sit right with her.

"You and Cheryl are two sides of the same coin. Oh, don't get me wrong, you are unique and both have your own individuality, but you are the same coin. You're married to each other, Karen. You're already in a relationship with Cheryl."

Even when I had finished, I was sure she had missed the point. So I tried again.

"One, or both of you, can't just stand on either side of me and say 'he's the one.' That's not fair to what you both have at the moment. We all come with baggage and we all know that Cheryl's has to be the one we work on. While we are doing that, I can't treat either of you any different than the other."

Thankfully, she understood and nodded her head. This time I leaned in and kissed her. The stirring in my loins told me that she was good at it. As we broke from our kiss, she looked down and giggled, then suggested I start the shower. She wanted to find out how Cheryl was getting on. Karen joined me a few minutes later and helped with my back.

I tried to help with hers, but she said she needed more help with her front. We both knew we would never get out of the shower if that happened, so we settled on me doing her sides. We did open the window as we left our room and headed for the restaurant. We even managed a walk around the hotel grounds when we finished, as well.

Karen entwined her fingers with mine and wouldn't let go for the entire time of our walk. As the hotel's front entrance came into view, her pace slowed. Instinctively, I looked around for a seat and pointed to it. She smiled and nodded. Her hand let go of mine and she then wrapped her arm around my waist for a moment before she sat.

"Admit this conversation to Cheryl and I may have to kill you. I've thought about what you said, and you were right. If Cheryl ever found out you went all caveman on me, the chances are it could push your relationship back with her."

She waited until I looked directly at her before she continued.

"It will work, Martin; we both know it will. You did more for Cheryl in one day than I thought possible."

This time she leaned in, and we kissed. As our lips parted, I knew I had to give her something.

"You gave me a free ride on a hot body. Don't think I won't be kicking myself every waking moment for months to come over my decision. But, like it or not, I do have to watch over both of you, and for now, one person's needs have to outweigh the others."

Karen rested her head on my shoulder and we just sat and watched people come and go from the hotel for a while. Eventually she pulled air into her lungs, stood and held out her hand for me.

"Come on, I have you for a few hours yet. I need to be loved. Expect to be woken in the middle of the night for more of the same, as well."

We had just made it back to our room before Karen's need became too much for her. She was naked way before me and took up position on her knees on the edge of the bed, waiting for me. I did point out that since she only had on a summer dress, bra and sandals, she did actually have a good head start on me.

All I got from her before her mouth enveloped my semi-erect cock was 'excuses, excuses.' Things went to gentle moans after that because I had pulled her hips across and was already using my tongue on her clit. Her scent was a forewarning. Her moans around my hardness came to an end as her mouth came away from me.

"Oh, fuck, that's just perfect."

Her body shuddered just then, and her hand held my erection even tighter. Her lips were now puffy and glistening, and she tried so hard to move her pelvic so that she could expose more of herself. I drank from that well for a while as my own senses assaulted my brain. Every synapse in my brain screamed and kept that charge coursing through me. I sucked and devoured her.

Karen's own mind had given up hope of anything coherent. Her hand still moved along my length. Suddenly her hand stopped. Her breath caught in her throat as she buried her head between my thighs. The scream of her orgasm matched the cum that covered my face as I sucked greedily on her clit and refused to let go. She bucked and screamed some more as another orgasm took hold as my tongue once again danced its way across her pleasure nub.

As my arms let go, she rolled over and landed beside me, panting. I spun around and pulled her legs up onto my chest, her eyes met mine and her whole face just smiled back at me. With one thrust I was inside her. Her body arched while her hands grabbed the sheet and held it between her fingers. As I looked down on her, my mind took that snapshot of her. Her neck exposed as her head was arched back.

Her chest heaved in and out as she pulled air into her, so she could convert it to a slow moan on the way out. Her tits were just something else. Sensing I was watching them, they showed their appreciation by trying to make her nipples even harder. You could still see her flat stomach even though the rest of her was bent towards me.

My own hands came into view just then. Holding onto her hips, my finger dug deep into her, forcing her lower body onto me as I pushed myself into her. Karen moved her legs, and for a brief moment, my hands changed position. Her heel that dug into me seconds later, just confirmed what her thighs tightening against me were signaling.

As Karen rode my cock, something in my mind yielded itself to her need. I just prayed it would be enough for her. As her last orgasm was building and flooding her hot tunnel with juices, my thumb nudged her clit. Its hood moved to accept the attention this gift was getting. I held back as long as I could, but no amount of mentally singing the Star Spangled Banner backwards is going to stop your body when you're in someone like Karen.

So with one final thrust, I held myself hard against her and emptied all I had into her pussy. Karen's hand held onto mine; her grip like iron as she herself rode her own orgasm. Her body once again slowed to a steady calm. My own eyes watered and inwardly, I prayed that what I could do for her was enough. My hand came down hard against her exposed clit. The change in her was instant.

Karen's body arched once again as my hand turned, and I used my thumb to press down onto her glowing clit. Her upper body left the bed and she wrapped her arms around me, her face pressed tight to my chest as her orgasm ripped up her spine. Without noticing she was doing it, her pelvis would rock over my thumb, moving her clit around, sucking every last ounce of pleasure it could from its unexpected source.

Finally her hands released, and her body rested back onto the bed. Her chest was going up and down so fast that I was genuinely worried. When I looked at her face, all worry simply vanished. Her smile said most of it. The clenching of her pussy muscles as they looked to relieve me of anything I had left, said the rest.

She felt me leave her. Karen's arms came up; a sheen of sweat covered every inch of her as I rested into them. She moved a leg so it draped over me. I felt her leak us onto my leg. Her body was a furnace; it still took a while for her body to grab hold of any semblance of normality. Her body heat had to once again come down.

"Thank you. I know that was difficult for you to do, and what added to the pleasure on my part was that I wasn't expecting it."

I didn't answer, not because I didn't want to say anything; more like I had too much to say. I had knowingly hurt a woman, and that was something I alone had to wrestle with my conscience about. When I woke again, it was dark. Karen was sticking to her promise. The warmth around my cock came to an end, and I saw the form of Karen squatted over me for a second before she lowered herself.

"I'm glad you're awake. My friend down here and I have been awake and talking to each other for sometime."

markelly
markelly
2,572 Followers