Karen Black Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,562 Followers

She was slow and methodical; she was quick and calculated. This was the one position she wanted to be in, and broached no move on my part to move her. When she needed to rest, she lay across my chest and we kissed. When her visit was over, she went back to riding me. Once Karen felt me twitch and instantly stopped, I twitched inside her a couple more times and then stopped.

Karen, once again, lay across me and kissed me. With her arms on my chest, she pulled back and even in the room's half-light, I could see her smile.

"I know you haven't cum, but you are close."

This time I smiled back at her and nodded my head. Karen leaned in and we kissed, these slow tender moments pulled at my heart. Her pussy muscles seemed to run the length of my cock; my attention was divided. Every time my thoughts went to what was happening between our legs, her kiss became more passionate. When I returned that passion, her pussy muscles increased their activities.

When women multi-task, us guys are toast. I was asking for release. She waited for me to beg. When I tried to get out from under her, her body weight held me there. She was on a mission, and I was the target. When I tried to change the tempo using my hips, she forced her body down, limiting my movement.

In frustration, I swung her around, forced her legs wide apart and pounded her pussy for all I was worth. Karen giggled. Her hands came around my neck and held on for the ride. When my thrusts started to push her up the bed, I stopped, pulled her back and started again. She laughed as her body was dragged back and I entered her once again.

"Ata boy, I knew you had it in you. Push it in deep, deeper, make me cum. Make me scream."

She got half a wish. As I came, she held on until I started filling her up before she lurched up and bit down on my shoulder. Karen was pulling air into her lungs through her nose. Not once did her jaw slacken, until her own orgasm had subsided. Finally, she slumped back onto the bed. The silence between us grew.

Karen lifted her hand and placed it on my cheek, her voice was but a whisper.

"You have questions, I know you do. Please just hold me for now, and I promise we will talk in the morning."

The relief was plain to see, even in the half-light of the room when I rested next to her. Karen turned and backed into me. She went searching for my arm and when she found it, she pulled it over her and rested my hand on her breast. My eyes watched the back of her head. For such a long time, all she did was gently run her fingertips over the back of my hand.

"Please, sleep. You need to rest. I promise we will talk in the morning."

By the time I woke, Karen had already showered and dressed. She sat in the chair across the room watching me. Her eyes gave away that she had been awake the rest of the night, thinking about this. I sat up and waited.

"You were right. All along you were right; our focus has to be Cheryl. It was selfish of me. You spoke common sense, and so help me, I understood when you said it. But I needed it and afterwards when we cuddled, I realized what I had made you do. I can't take it back; I refuse to take it back. It's done now, and I've spoken to Cheryl. She understands."

There seemed no point in talking further about it. She had a haunted look in her eyes, and by the look of her, she had spent the night beating herself up over it.

"Last night, you said -no you promised- that we would talk about it in the morning."

Karen nodded her head.

"Well it seems to me, you gave your speech and then decided all was well. Do I get a say in this?"

Again she nodded her head, unsure of what she was agreeing to.

"I've been brought up to believe every action has a consequence. Even though you knew it was a bad idea, your body got in the way and wanted it anyway. I admire that you took it upon yourself to tell Cheryl, now get your clothes off."

"What?"

As I got out of bed and walked towards her, she stood, still uncertain of what I meant. As my hands started to unbutton her blouse, I continued.

"You cheated me out of a morning shower with you. I can't see the point of being angry with you about last night, since you've done a wonderful job of doing that yourself. Telling Cheryl was the right thing to do, but I'm damned if I'm going without my morning shower with you, so get your clothes off."

Karen's smiled pierced through her confusion. Her hands were a blur well they were once they brushed mine aside, since it seemed I wasn't undressing her fast enough. If we had the time, I would have settled for a bath together. But these two girls were on the clock, and today was day three. It didn't stop us from fooling around. We cuddled and kisses in between getting clean, as well.

*******

The receptionist smiled as she came back from the hotel safe and handed us the envelope that contained our cell phones. I'm sure she thought it odd, just as I'm sure that she's had even stranger requests from the people that stay here.

Karen wouldn't talk as her car moved towards the airport. It was only when we got to the drop-off and pick-up point that I noticed Cheryl standing by the doors. She spotted the car and leaned down to pick up her case.

"This is day three, Martin. That security guard over there will give us about three minutes before he wanders over here and tell us to move along. That's how long you have to make a choice. If you get out and join Cheryl, then I will return this rental and will join you at the boarding gate for home. Or tell me to leave, and you can take a cab back to your aunt and Brandi's."

I watched the security guard. His eyes locked on mine for a moment, before he quickly scanned the rest of the cars once again. In his mind he had registered us parking, and the clock in his head was already ticking.

"It's not that simple, Karen. I need to talk to my aunt and Brandi about all this."

"No, you don't. Cheryl was with them all yesterday and this morning. They know if you walk through their door, you have made your choice. And if we all come crashing through their door next month, then they know you took us up on our offer."

The security guard's eyes scanned the cars once again, and came to a stop on our car. His body moved this time."

"I'm not happy with you trying to force me to make a choice, rather than allowing me time to think about this."

"What's to think about? You have lived with each of us for a day. Your own instincts would have given you enough information to decide. If they haven't, then it's not our fault you didn't ask us the right questions when you had the chance."

By now the security guard had stopped five cars down, and had knelt so he could talk to the passenger of the car. Moments later, he stood again, and the car drove off. Karen continued to stare at me while my attention was divided between her and the guard.

"One day isn't enough to decide the rest of your life, Karen."

"Most of the time, I would agree with you. But, Cheryl... See how quickly you took apart her defenses, yet didn't get her to the point of running and screaming from the room? Hell, she even got naked with you and shared a shower. You, as a male of the species, have touched more of her than anyone but her ex, and that's not therapy talking, that's Cheryl. I told you that you got a pass from Cheryl, but you didn't listen, did you?"

The guard had tapped on the roof of the car two in front of us. His smile disarming, yet his manner told the occupant that she had better give the passenger a final kiss and get moving. The way he laughed told me the female passenger was trying to flirt a few more minutes with her mom.

"And what about you, Karen?"

"What about me? If you're looking for proof that this will work, look at the woman standing with her case in her hand. If you ever need confirmation, then look at the woman sitting next to you. I've never known anyone like you. From growing up, and time in the army, I thought I'd seen every type of man. Let's face it, Martin. We are any man's wet dream. Two women willing to share, and yet you don't see us like that."

The woman got out of the car holding a camera, stood next to the security guard, and she took a picture of them together. The mother got out and went to the back seat and pulled out a suitcase while the girl, who was clearly her daughter, kissed him on the cheek and thanked him.

"The only time I've ever had a man look after me was in my unit, and we all looked out for each other. I've seen that look in your eye. The Secret Service calls it 'taking a bullet.' You've had that look every time I've been with you, and this morning when I told you that I spoke to Cheryl. It's plain to see you could never play one of us against the other. To you, we are, as you put it, 'two sides of the same coin.' An extra day would be a waste of time."

This time, the mother gave the guard a kiss on the cheek and waved her daughter off before she jumped into her car and pulled out. The guard looked directly at me now and took his first step toward my window.

"Don't for a moment think we pushed you. We have all suspected, and I include your folks in that, that you have known for some time what you plan to do. We can continue to share with you both emotionally and physically, but your mind is about made up. Bringing you here is forcing you to go with the decision you've made."

I wound down the window and looked at the security guard, and then back to Karen, as I opened the door and took a step out of the car.

"See you at the check-in desk."

He walked on past us and onto the next car. While I pulled my suitcase off the back seat, Cheryl met me halfway. Her arm went around my neck, and we hugged, before we both watched Karen pull away.

"What about the rental I came in?"

This time Cheryl held my hand and we walked towards the main building.

"How do you think I got here?" was all she said as we continued our walk into the building.

Other than one of the flight attendants recognizing Karen, and going an unusual shade a red when she asked for her autograph, we didn't say a word. Well, that was because Karen threatened to punch us both if we did.

I drove us all back to the gym. Both the girls were asleep in the back. They woke when I pulled into their garage. Karen took me upstairs to their apartment, while Cheryl checked in with the girl they had on reception. She joined us twenty minutes later, telling Karen that Becky promised to lock up and had no drama that the staff couldn't handle amongst themselves.

Cheryl sat and looked at both of us.

"Right, let's get this out in the open right now. I refuse to be the elephant in the room. We all know I still have some way to go, but that don't mean either of you have to tip toe around me. Martin, I called Beth, and she has us booked in for Monday at four. If you can't get time off, then let me know and I will re-book."

It was about then the elephant fell out the window. I told Cheryl I would get the time off. We phoned in dinner and talked. Both seemed confused when I said I was returning to my apartment later, but calmed when I walked into their bedroom and pulled a closet open before asking them where my clothes would go.

The lease on my place ran for another three months before it was up for renewal. They both nodded when I pointed out that it would be best to keep it up until then, and move in stages.

When Monday came around, I was finally introduced to Beth. She looked more like an English teacher. At Cheryl's insistence, she made Beth fully disclose all the session the two had together. And hour, and a box and a half of tissues later, I took her home again.

Karen said nothing as I stripped Cheryl down and pulled her into the shower with me. All I did was hold her. My mind hoped that a shower would cleanse her, even if I didn't wash her down. Karen just held towels ready for when we came out. When I asked her how long her ex got and she told me, my only answer was that it wasn't enough. If ever a wish was granted, I truly wished for his cellmate to be called Bubba and that her ex was now his toy.

*******

Karen was due to fight again soon. She had the arrangements already made, so I moved in with Cheryl while Karen was in training. Word spread around the gym that I was involved with them, and once Cheryl heard about it, she put a notice up on her desk that I had a ten inch dick, so who was she to pass up a chance to climb on that. I tore up the notice and she replaced it with one that said I had a ten and a half inch dick.

By the end of the day, the notice on her desk announced that I was the proud owner of a thirteen inch dick, and not one member of the fitness team could look at me without smiling. When that girl went for stubborn, she went there first class, that was for sure. Karen came back three weeks later, smiling but bruised. It was a tough one, but it got her closer to a belt challenge.

We had already found out the shower wasn't big enough for three, so Cheryl held her while I held the towels. Once they came out, I wrapped them both in towels and we all had drinks on the couch. Even though I had seen the bruises on Karen, it was obvious that they still had a way to go before they fully healed. Karen told us how the fight went and how she was feeling when they told her who her next opponent was going to be.

We listened and asked the right questions, until Cheryl stood and held out her hand towards me.

"I need the keys to your apartment. You're staying with Karen tonight. Love her... Go all caveman on her, and I will personally cut it off your body."

Although the threat hung in the air, her smile gave her away. Once I stood and held her to me, the towel now on the floor, I once again had a naked Cheryl in my arms. I'm glad to say her comfort level with me had been increasing by the day. Her sense of humor was slightly off the wall, but given her background, I was more than in tune with it.

We kissed, and as she turned and left to get dressed, I swatted her ass and made my way to my coat to retrieve my keys. When I turned back to the couch, Cheryl was still in the bedroom, but Karen was watching me with her mouth hanging open.

"What?"

"You touched her ass."

Cheryl heard us and her voice traveled from the bedroom.

"He's had his hands on it everyday since you've been in training. The first day he did it, I managed to resist the urge to break a vase over his head."

The pause in conversation was Cheryl pulling a sweater over her head and down her body as she came back into the day room.

"Now I just tell him that one of these nights, he's going to go to sleep and never wake up again."

She leant down and kissed Karen, then walked over to me, her hand open as I dropped my apartment keys into it. We kissed and she headed for the door, talking as she went.

"I will open up in the morning, so sleep in, you need the rest. The builders are coming by the day after tomorrow to work on adding space for Martin's clothes. The king size is due when the builders leave, so we can decide where we want it. He's no use, when I ask him he just shrugs his shoulders and says anywhere is fine."

Cheryl closed the door behind her and once again I looked at Karen staring at the closed door.

"You touched her ass."

I smiled and sat back down. Her eyes followed me as I did.

"I think Cheryl covered that."

This time her eyes narrowed, her head inched toward me.

"Who are you, and what have you done to Cheryl?"

Our conversation lasted longer this time. The appointment with Beth was the base, and a better insight into Cheryl. I then pointed out to Karen that when she went into training, Cheryl and I already had the hotel day, so nothing about us was new to the other. In a sense, we just picked up were we left off. Her comfort level with me just grew, and I had only needed to point out to her once that I wasn't her ex.

"Fuck, I bet that got a response out of her."

"Your couch is comfortable to sleep on. I can tell you that as a hint."

Karen laughed.

"She's right, though. I do need tender. That bitch tried to work me over real good before she stuck her chin out just enough for me to take a swing at it."

This time it was my turn to laugh as I stood, took her hand, and walked her into the bedroom. I had her lay on her front and then set about her body with massage oils. I'm pleased to say she moaned in the right places and groaned when I reached the tough spots. So, between her body and what was coming from the pillow, Karen was letting me know that my hands were in the right places.

She did take a sharp intake of breath, once in a while, when I found a bruise that hadn't come to the surface yet. I didn't see it until she told me. I figured it was time to put the oils away when her breathing became regular. Every once in a while she let out a slight snore. I showered in the morning, and just made it to work on time. Karen was out all the while I was there.

I guess even she didn't realize how much the fight took out of her. I did get a call from Cheryl asking what happened. When she got back, Karen was still asleep and I was gone, and the room didn't smell of sex.

"Cheryl, a gentleman never tells about such things."

"Yeah, right; she fell asleep on you, didn't she?"

We both laughed. I had grown close to Cheryl over the weeks that Karen had been away. For the first week, we still struggled to find a way to fit. Me, sleeping on the couch that night, would testify. But we hung in there, and the comfort level between us was good now. I cared for her a great deal. Maybe not enough to use the 'L' word just yet, but I did find myself looking for an alternative word when we held each other.

"That poor girl was exhausted. We are going to have to have a talk with her, Cheryl. She's going to have to realize that when she comes away from a fight, she's going to need down time. Coming home and telling us that although she's all busted up she needs some loving, makes me notice she's trying too hard."

"I agree, but Karen can be Karen sometimes. It's those moments she forgets there are three of us in this now."

"Well I'm stuck here all day, so I would suggest that you get someone to cover for you for an early lunch break, and go upstairs to release some of that tension that's building up in her."

Cheryl's laugh was infectious.

"You lying sack of shit, you just want me to warm her motor for her until you get off work."

Both of us laughed this time. My mind thought back, compared times and how far our own relationship had progressed from the time she had stormed out of my office.

"I'll get Becky to cover for me while I'm gone, but if I see flowers on this desk when I get back, you and I will have words, buster."

We said our goodbyes and I got on with some paperwork, knowing I couldn't leave my office while my mind still conjured up pictures of what those two would be doing right about now. I left it until late afternoon before I sent the flowers to both of them.

*******

I phoned upstairs and asked for a meeting with my boss. I seemed to have had a lucky moment because his secretary told me he would be available in thirty minutes. That gave me enough time to get my pitch ready. At first, he was reluctant until I pointed out that he himself knew I would be out of the building for lengths of time on company business. Setting up of the conference rooms was an example.

Once he saw my point, I went back to work and asked Naomi to come into my office. Naomi was like the rest of us, a geek. But her mind was also real sharp when it came to office paperwork and politics. Pitching a promotion to her was harder. She asked for time to think about it, and to run it past her husband first. Thinking it a valid point, and once I handed her a sheet of paper with her new salary and job requirements, I told her to take a few days to think on it.

markelly
markelly
2,562 Followers