Karen Black Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers

The gym was still a place I used to think and keep in shape. Other than the staff, only a few people seemed to know that Karen and I were seeing each other. The staff understood the relationship Cheryl had with Karen, hell some even made it to their ceremony. It slowed them down when I turned up though, and left a couple scratching their heads about us. But they all liked both the girls, and in their eyes, as long as they were happy, who were they to comment?

The builders did come in. They were in for a week, and the girls packed a case each and moved into my apartment while the place was ripped apart, and bits added. The queen size in my place proved that the bigger bed was a real good idea. Once we got their apartment back to something like normal, I started filling boxes, and the girls came over a couple of times to help me pack as well.

Naomi took the position, and other than the teasing from Tony, the rest patted her on the back and were pleased that I didn't pull anyone else in from outside. I took Friday and Monday off, and between me and the girls, I moved into the apartment at the gym with a week left on my lease. That gave me enough time to get cleaners in for the handover.

I had finally settled down. It took two women with fire in their eyes, but I got there in the end. Naomi settled into her new role far quicker than even I thought she would. My boss was pleased, and of course was proud that he decided that she could do the job. Head office was already talking about borrowing me for a couple of weeks after Christmas to work on another project.

Once I secured a promise that once the project was done I could return to Houston, I was ok with it. Cheryl and I still attended therapy sessions with Beth, and I still insisted we showered together when we got back. Cheryl had long stopped calling me a pervert and saying that I used any excuse to see her naked. Agreeing with her tended to take the wind out of her argument.

I do tell the girls I love them. It was Karen that surprised us when she burst into tears. I expected it to be Cheryl. When Karen and I make love, Cheryl sometimes sits and watches. She says it's not torture, but therapy. A big step forward for her was when she placed her fingers around my cock and guided it into Karen.

With tears in all our eyes, Cheryl looked down at Karen and said, "When it's my time, I expect the same from you."

Karen understood and smiled when she nodded her head. Cheryl left the room then, and closed to door behind her. All we could do was hold each other. What Cheryl had done just then was the closest we had seen so far, and signified that she was almost ready. After we finished our hug and cry, we got up, went into the day room and pulled Cheryl back into the bedroom, putting her between us.

We spent the night with Cheryl in the middle, rather than me.

The End.

markelly
markelly
2,577 Followers