Karen Brings Rod Further Along

Story Info
She learns how his mom had punished his sister, too.
3.4k words
4
41.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another story in a series about Karen's evolution as a domme. All characters in the story are and were over 18. Some bodily functions are involved so if that bothers you, please read no further.

Karen felt that admitting to her boyfriend Rod how badly she had been treated by her mother, Marian, at a time when Karen was coming of age at 19, was worth the embarrassment since it cemented her shared experience with Rod. Her boyfriend had suffered under similar maternal dominance, although Barbara's exercise of authority over her 19-year-old son had been less focused on humiliating him.

But Karen had suspected, and her suspicions were borne out, that her boyfriend had been introduced by his attractive mother to female domination. He even agreed that he was into it enough for it to become part of their own lovemaking and life together. So Karen, now that she had moved her mother and her great friend Emily's two sisters out of the commodious apartment she shared with Emily, was prepared to focus on her own relationships.

She did still enjoy her friendship with Emily. Emily had been very good for her, supporting her in the beginning before Karen became professionally established, and then inviting her to learn her role as a dominatrix by training Emily's two older sisters, Linda and Leslie, who had been forced by the circumstances of their lives to seek refuge with Emily, just as Karen's mom had come to Karen for support.

Even after she had managed to humiliate her mother—even dispatching her to be broken in by two lesbians who were not averse to imposing punishments on Marian that her daughter had not yet the stomach to use—she still despised her and was happy to bid her adieu. Remembering how Marian had treated her always allowed her to do whatever she deemed necessary to embarrass her mother.

So in addition to sending Marian to be trained by Deb, a lesbian domme who among other things used Marian as a toilet, Karen had made Marian wear a control belt that required her to request permission from Karen for defecation or even urination. The belt had been made by Karen's friend Maria, a seamstress, and it had adjustable holes in front and back that Karen could set at various positions between fully open and closed with her little key. Karen tortured Marian by setting the holes at the almost-closed setting, so that Marian might excrete some pee, but had to do so very very carefully and slowly if she didn't want to wet herself and the belt.

She had mostly gotten over catching her boyfriend, Rod, on his knees licking Emily's sister Leslie's wide open snatch. She had caned Rod in front of everyone and had punished Leslie even more severely. Rod had responded, it turned out, by loving Karen all the more. She heard him tell her, while they were engaged in delightful intercourse, that his mother, Barbara, had disciplined him when he had ostensibly come of age at 19 and when this treatment, which included being punished together with his older sister, would prove especially embarrassing to a young man about to embark on his own.

Now she was working hard at her office, and coming home either to enjoy a lovely time with Emily in their commodious bed, or alternatively, to spend the evening with Rod either at her place in the same bed or at his. Karen realized that her active libido required constant stimulation from both her male and female partners. Emily, too, was a hot lady, since she had her own boyfriend, Bill, with whom she enjoyed playing in the fantastic bed or going to his sumptuous digs.

Rod had admitted to her how Barbara had developed the part of his personality that craved a strong woman who would put him in his place. Karen did respond by mentioning some of Marian's nastiest doings but proceeded to elicit from her lover that he would enjoy her exercise of power over him in the context of their relationship. Karen realized that this man truly loved her and that her hitherto cold attitude induced by Marian's wretched parental style had been slowly moved into a place where she was beginning to cherish Rod's affections, while all the while enjoying the ability to exercise her talents as a domme insofar as he was concerned.

They tended to be most able to discuss their pasts when they were engaged in sex. Rod had a delightfully large member which Karen loved having inside her for as long as possible. She now would get him started on recalling how his mother had dominated him.

"Yes, it was humiliating," Rod began this time, "but the way Barbara allowed me to see her privates combined the punishment with pleasure. She never stroked me or actively stimulated me, but she certainly knew that my getting more than a glance of her pretty, trimmed pussy would solidify my craving for both sex with women and for them to control me."

"Did she involve you in any other of her intimate matters, such as when she used the toilet?" Karen said calmly, not wanting to put him off by venturing into areas he might regard as excessively kinky.

"Now that you mention it," Rod answered, feeling a bit sheepish, "she did do that at times. When I came home, she would summon me, and often she was seated on the toilet with her legs open. She knew that she could instill a perverse sort of desire in me, so she would smile and ask if I wanted to see her use the toilet.

"I was ashamed, of course," Rod went on, "but her invitation was irresistible. She would even turn round so I could actually watch her excrete her bowel movement out of her asshole. You can imagine how that turned on a 19-year-old boy who had never been exposed to that kind of thing. I had had sex with my high-school girlfriends, but the idea of watching a woman take a shit or even pee was incredibly exciting. I know you still have awful feelings about your time with Marian, but was this part of it, too?"

Karen managed to smile as she tighten her vaginal muscles deep inside to press more on Rod's wonderfully massive tool as he continued to thrust it slowly in and out of her welcoming quim. "I told you of course about how she would make me lose control and pee on the couch," she said plainly, "but she also made me stand in the corner when people came with my skirt up and panties down so they all could stare at my ass. If I dared say or do anything, she would make me turn round and make cutting remarks about 'her midget daughter' and that I was probably too small down there for any boy to want to screw.

"I think that right now you are realizing how big a crock that was," Karen said with a grin as they both were approaching simultaneous orgasm. She now was extra excited by her talk with him while they were joined, and Rod felt her climax approaching. He was also stimulated enough to cum as she exploded.

After she slowly came round after such a pleasant experience cumming induced by Rod's gentle and steady stimulation, Karen resumed her recollection.

"Marian also did make me provide toilet service to her as well," Karen related. "She would take me with her into the bathroom and I had to watch her sit down on the toilet with her panties down to her ankles. She would fart and then I heard the plop go into the toilet followed by a strong stream of pee. I was then made to lick both of her holes clean and her strong pee was almost more disgusting to me than tasting the traces of her shit."

"Wow," Rod exclaimed, "now that's something Barbara never made me do. But she would sometimes make me wear her soiled panties and I couldn't resist sniffing them, including the pee and poo stains she seemed to leave most times."

Now they were in each other's arms and Karen felt loved and warm while Rod treasured his diminutive lover all the more as he held her tight.

"How did your sister Gwen react to all this?" Karen asked, really wanting to know what had happened so she could understand Rod's needs.

"My sister is two years older than I am and was already dating up a storm," Rod responded. "So in one sense this was all the more humiliating for her. She had seen plenty of cocks and enjoyed a good number of them inside her, while I was getting to see lady parts not for the first time but I hardly had had the experience Gwen had with sex.

"Barbara actually seemed to favor me," he went on, "because I think she liked men more and was sorry she had an attractive daughter who increasingly had little need for her mother at all. And Gwen proved that to be true since she soon got engaged, married, has children, and never sees my mother. Once I left home, I stopped seeing Barbara, too."

"Did she punish Gwen more than you?" Karen asked.

"No, but she knew it was more humiliating," Rod stated. "Here I was getting to see two women undressed and Gwen got to see me spanked and my cock get hard but that was hardly a big deal for her. I know she felt awful about my seeing her get spanked and when she started moving her legs so I could see her pussy quite clearly.

"Barbara liked to position us next to one another with us made to bend over two adjoining chairs," Rod explained. "It meant that in that position, our legs were apart and Barbara had this great view through our legs of my cock and balls and Gwen's pussy. And I know that Gwen also was horribly embarrassed that both Barbara and I got to see her crinkly little anus."

Karen then asked Rod just how he was punished.

"Well, Barbara would spank us with her hand," Rod said, "first each of us went across her lap and she did that little trick of catching my cock between her thighs."

Karen grinned since she loved doing that already to her boyfriend.

"She also would take Gwen over her lap," he added, "and since we both were totally nude, I got to see her boobs shake and of course everything between her legs when she started moving them as the spanking intensified. Sometimes Barbara even used a small strap which hurt like hell and of which my sister became totally terrified when Barbara would take it out of her handbag."

Rod took a deep breath but then went on with what he clearly did not enjoy recalling. "Then, as I said, she had us bend over the chairs next to each other, still nude, legs spread, everything on display. Now my mother became cruel since she obviously reveled in being able to cane us. She had two canes and again, Gwen was just petrified, probably because of the pain even though you girls have more padding back there than we do.

"Barbara told her as if she were a child that she was going to be 'smartened up' a bit and that it would serve her right if her boyfriends saw the stripes across her ass because she was just an inconsiderate girl who needed to be brought in line," Rod explained. "I would get the cane too but I prided myself on trying not to make much noise. As you know, it was tough since nothing hurts and stings quite like the cane."

Karen nodded her head in assent as she thought about how she would enjoy caning her sweet boyfriend and how he clearly would appreciate it, too.

"I must admit that I was afraid of one thing happening but thus I was unprepared for the thing that did happen," Rod said portentously. "I was worried Barbara would have Gwen or I punish the other and if that happened, it would be hard for us to be close again. But I guess Barbara enjoyed being the bitch mom so much that she wasn't about to yield her authority."

Karen waited for the rest of the story, now that Rod had announced the existence of what would surely be quite a surprise.

"Barbara saw that Gwen was far more embarrassed than I was," Rod began. "First of all, she was a girl and was older than me, and here she was displaying all her charms between her legs plus her nicely-sized boobs to her younger brother. Yes, I already had a large cock but I wasn't at all ashamed of her seeing it.

"Gwen also was subjected to extra humiliation by Barbara," Rod said with a twinge of regret. "I still feel for my sister. Barbara would tell her to pull her panties down and then my mother would come behind her and bend over to look at the crotch. If she saw any tiny stain she would tell Gwen loudly that her pussy or her asshole was obviously filthy and make her hold either or both wide open for more intensive inspection. You can imagine how this affected my sensitive sister."

Karen somehow restrained her natural reaction which was to laugh because clearly Rod's mom was as sick as Karen's mother had been. 'She sounds so much like Marian," Karen said with serious weight in her voice. "And that is no compliment, of that I can assure you."

"The result was that Gwen left as soon as she could," Rod explained, "and I soon was off to college. I've never lived with Barbara again and hardly ever see her or even talk to her. I know Gwen refuses to take her calls and I still try to tell Gwen that it's ok, it's over, and she should relax."

"So was that it?" Karen asked.

"Well, except for some incidental humiliations, mostly visited on Gwen," Rod replied, "that was pretty much what happened to us. The incidental humiliations included Barbara's removing Gwen's tampon should she be punished during her period, which was obviously a really nasty thing to do, but especially when I was there, as you certainly know how girls feel about boys knowing about periods."

Karen enjoyed this kind of humiliation but nodded in agreement with how this kind of humiliation would affect Gwen.

"Have you ever spoken with Gwen about the effect of all this?" she queried Rod.

"Yes, and although she hates to discuss it, she tells me that she has a wonderful life with her husband and children," Rod said, "and she won't have anything to do with Barbara because it would bring back everything awful. I tell her that it's over and that we both somehow emerged all right."

He grinned at his loving girlfriend. "I suppose, however," he suggested, "that my wanting some of that kind of thing from you tells you that it obviously had an effect on me. Maybe Gwen was lucky because she always hated it so much."

Karen took her boyfriend in her arms and whispered to him that she loved everything about him, and that included any need he had for her to dominate him.

She added in her whisper that she would never really hurt him any more than he wanted.

"That's why I'm so in love with you, darling," he responded with alacrity. Karen smiled and gave him a very sweet kiss. Then she continued her conversation—she wanted to know all about Rod's experience with his mother.

"You said there was no incest, love," she began, "but after Gwen left, there was some time before you went away to college. Did she keep punishing you like she had done before?"

"Yes," Rod answered. "and no, we never had sex, as in intercourse. But after she spanked me, she did want me to lick her pussy."

"And you did that?" queried Karen.

Rod seemed less comfortable with relating his story now, but he managed to answer that, yes, he had.

"And how did you like it?" Karen grinned.

"Well, I had fooled around with some girls in high school," Rod replied, "but this was a mature woman's pussy. So...it certainly was a new experience and yes, I felt a bit uncomfortable because it was my mother's, however much she had become someone I was coming to dislike."

"What was she like down there" Karen persisted. "Hairy, big flappy lips, or nice and tight, like mine" she smiled.

"I don't know about the tight part, because as I told you, I never fucked her," Rod said most plainly. "But, yes, she had lots of hair and it ran right through her legs."

"So now that Gwen was out of the way, what else did she want you to do, or make you do?" Karen went on.

Rod hesitated. "Thank goodness you are into this stuff as much as I am, darling," he started. "Anyone else might think I was totally nuts to have gone along. I better just be straight about what she wanted. Darling, she used me as her toilet."

"I'm not that shocked, sweetie," Karen assured him. "I figured that sooner or later, she would get carried away. Was it both, everything?"

"Yes," Rod said, "it started with her having me lie on my back in the tub and she would squat over me and let the pee shoot out of her cunt right on my face. At first I hated it. Not so much the shame of it, but that it was a strong stream and it blasted into my eyes, too. But Barbara was a big woman, and soon she would let farts out in my face. And I was clever enough to sense that the poo would not be far behind."

"You'll have to excuse me for a minute," Karen interrupted. "Nature calls." Then she looked into Rod's wide open eyes. "Somehow I think that this little boy wants to come with me."

She stood up and beckoned Rod with her little finger, as she walked out of the bedroom. He dutifully followed her into the girls' well-appointed bathroom.

Rather unceremoniously, Karen pulled up her nightie and sat on the toilet.

"You know where you want to be," she smiled at him. "Come over here up close and personal."

Rod walked in front of her and got down on his knees and leaned forward. He was close enough to extend his tongue to lick his girlfriend's hairy pudenda.

Karen lifted her legs so that her small frame was balanced on the toilet seat but now Rod was staring not only at her sweet tight pussy lips but her cute little anal rosette.

As he leaned ever more into her and began to lick her split, he felt her vulva twitch for a second and a warm stream of pee descended on his face and into his open mouth. He greedily lapped up the salty stream and its flow was strong enough that it bubbled up in his mouth and over his lips. It was also mixed now with his cum still seeping from her snatch.

Karen was very hot from the licking of her lips and clit. She was ready for the piece de resistance.

Slowly she felt her anal muscle relax and a nice firm large movement at first edged out of her small anal opening. Then it picked up some momentum and slid out further right into Rod's surprised mouth.

He realized that it was firm so he licked it slightly but it did smell strongly. It finished emerging as it tapered off to a point. Rod let it drop from his mouth into the toilet. In his mind, he thought back to when his mother had made him serve her in this way. Barbara's nether regions did fascinate him, as he had had little experience in learning how girls' bodies functioned. But he felt a different feeling, a loving one, that his wonderful little girlfriend had shared such a very private moment with him now.

Without being bidden, he leaned way forward and was able to lick Karen's only slightly messy anus.

"Oh thank you, kind sir," Karen exulted in glee. "I'm so happy you were willing to do this for me."